GMs ar eyou gonna replace my wines?

Options
GypsyLexi - Lost City
GypsyLexi - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Chronicles
so we get a 300 second warning for maintinence tonight.... im wondering are you gms going to replace the 2 fb89 wines i had just used literally 15 seconds before u made that cheap announcement?
Post edited by GypsyLexi - Lost City on

Comments

• Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    nope

10char
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • tranquillitiesrequiem
    tranquillitiesrequiem Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Matainance is usually always at the same time. You're like one those people that order coffee and try to sue because it's too hot.
  • Kryttos - Harshlands
    Kryttos - Harshlands Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    considering this thread has been up for what.. 12 hours now?

You had 12 hours warning. Read forums =P
  • Urbanpulse - Heavens Tear
    Urbanpulse - Heavens Tear Posts: 288 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    so we get a 300 second warning for maintinence tonight.... im wondering are you gms going to replace the 2 fb89 wines i had just used literally 15 seconds before u made that cheap announcement?

You do realize that the maintenance tonight thread has been up almost all day right...visit the forums once in awhile...
  • GypsyLexi - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Matainance is usually always at the same time. You're like one those people that order coffee and try to sue because it's too hot.

no im like one of those people who usually get an hour or so warning of maintinence in game not a 300 second one.. theres a difference
  • Davitiel - Heavens Tear
    Davitiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Next time be sure to keep track of the time and remember that Tuesday nights have maintenance.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    And now faith, hope, and charity remain; but the greatest of these is charity.
  • tranquillitiesrequiem
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Maintance happened at exactly the same time it said on forums hours ago. Sorry, but you'll get no sympathy from me. (lol @ whoever gets the reference)
  • Ceshiari - Sanctuary
    Ceshiari - Sanctuary Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Lets see...your level 89.

Unless your one of the noobs that used cash to powerlevel themselves to 89 within a week or less, you should know already that they announce maintenance on the forums, and that it is ALWAYS either tues or wed (rare exceptions being when they feel like **** with everyone's schedule).

The forum isnt here just to entertain trolls. Its here to inform you of new updates, give details about in game events, expansions and *gasp* maintenance!! b:shocked

Your obviously registered....and know how to work the forum system. So no, they wont refund your wine. Lesson learned, right?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MrConce - Harshlands
    MrConce - Harshlands Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options

No, maintenance is 1 hour earlier now.
    "Always Outnumbered,Never Outgunned." + "For You My Lover,Pa Que Te Enamores" ~ Co7Vc3 ♥ El Romance Letal ♥ ~ Director of CareBears ~ Harshlands. Guess who's back? Bought a sexy **** powerful gaming laptop. Ready to be exploited. On my way to tech school/dorm. Be back soon. =)
  • Kyryos - Sanctuary
    Kyryos - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    no im like one of those people who usually get an hour or so warning of maintinence in game not a 300 second one.. theres a difference

yea theres big difference, I forgot it was even tuesday, and i wouldve liked to have known at least 15minutes prior i coulda finished up yesterdays last wq and picked up todays now its gone owellb:thanks
  • GypsyLexi - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Options

not everyone comes to the forums, a lot of people depend on the in game maintinence announcements... which are usually an hour before it happens.
  • MrConce - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Options

Not everyone reads the forums. Maybe the game moderators should worry more about still keeping them warning ups considering that more than half of its players dont browse the forum.
    "Always Outnumbered,Never Outgunned." + "For You My Lover,Pa Que Te Enamores" ~ Co7Vc3 ♥ El Romance Letal ♥ ~ Director of CareBears ~ Harshlands. Guess who's back? Bought a sexy **** powerful gaming laptop. Ready to be exploited. On my way to tech school/dorm. Be back soon. =)
  • vbarbie
    vbarbie Posts: 232 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    LOL!!!!!! Your almost lvl 90 and Just today You noticed that theres maintnence every damn week HAHA!!!!! b:laughb:laugh what a butt..
  • NecroKitty - Harshlands
    NecroKitty - Harshlands Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Nope.

Maybe if maintinence wasn't scheduled for the same time every week and also posted at the top of the general forums page, i might feel for you.

You sure it was an FB89 wines cause you post make you sound like you a lvl 29 that only been playing a few weeks.

On a side note i would be nice if maintinence were from 2am to 4am when it would, i think, affect less people.
  • GypsyLexi - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Options
    some of the responses here justify why i dont come on these forums and read all the idiotic stuff that goes on.
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    consider this notice that there will be maintenance next week on mon, tues or wed at 10p or 11p PST. check forums for future updatesb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vraii - Sanctuary
    Vraii - Sanctuary Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    What, you cant do it in 5 minutes? b:chuckle
  • MrConce - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Options
    some of the responses here justify why i dont come on these forums and read all the idiotic stuff that goes on.

I couldnt agree with you more. Watch em complaining when they need help. "Omg GM, This so and so is not working" "Can I has a gm pm me please?" "Omg These GM Suck, they never do anything"
  • tranquillitiesrequiem
    edited October 2009
    Options
    It's just that i think you would reach a certain age and realize nobody wants to hear you QQ. Especially about a video game maintance that could have easily seen coming.
  • vbarbie
    edited October 2009
    Options

Well you and your squad must had been all oracle high lvl noobs that don't know that this happens every week , don't get upset at us, get upset at your ignorance b:chuckleb:chuckle
  • Hiddenkillr - Lost City
    Hiddenkillr - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    U idiots just don't get it, ppl actually spend time playing the game and not on this lame **** forum site. I remember when the red message came up saying 1 hour server maintenance... (excuse spelling). So just cause all u ppl who come on the forums every hour cause u don't have anything better to do and not even play the game then u would remember the hour warnings. b:chuckle
  • vbarbie
    edited October 2009
    Options
    U idiots just don't get it, ppl actually spend time playing the game and not on this lame **** forum site. I remember when the red message came up saying 1 hour server maintenance... (excuse spelling). So just cause all u ppl who come on the forums every hour cause u don't have anything better to do and not even play the game then u would remember the hour warnings. b:chuckle

Yeah now grab and alt to write ****, .. coward on top of stupid Lol!! DUDE IS NOT LIKE THE FIRST TIME that there is maintnence.. Now STFU.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    just give us a longer warning next time geez...it'll make everyone happy. but i dont think they'll replace your wines. congrats on 89 and hf w/ your fairy when you get it b:chuckle
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • GypsyLexi - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Options
    vbarbie wrote: »
    Yeah now grab and alt to write ****, .. coward on top of stupid Lol!! DUDE IS NOT LIKE THE FIRST TIME that there is maintnence.. Now STFU.

uh yeah u wish id come on an alt account and pretend i was someone else.. im above that tyvm b:kiss
  • vbarbie
    edited October 2009
    Options
    You know what, you had your fun, now shup up and Gtfo the forums.. don't come spam here with your ****. You lost the wines take it like a man an move on. b:bye bye . Sumone please close and Down this useless thread.
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options

so don't read the warnings, just don't mad about something happening that was warned about 12 hours in advance. Do you yell at the power company when they turn off your electricity after 5 past due notices because you're too busy watching tv to read the mail?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Davitiel - Heavens Tear
    Davitiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    It's everyone's own responsability to keep track of the time announcements or not. The red announcements were pretty useful but even if they announce the maintenance or not we should already be thinking about that so it dosen't get us by surprise.

And people, there is no need to troll, QQ or flame especially on such a simple topic like this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    And now faith, hope, and charity remain; but the greatest of these is charity.
  • Lady_marta - Dreamweaver
    Lady_marta - Dreamweaver Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    If you spend all your time in the game, then you should know when the servers go down for maintenance since you're in the game when it goes down. Also, there's about 100 shouts from different people saying "servers going down in blahblahblah minutes" which you should have also seen since you're in the game.

So we spend all our time on the forums? That means we have one source of warning. You're in the game all the time which means you have TWO sources of warning. If you're so worried about your stupid wine then go out to the store and buy some and get wasted so you can stop your QQ.

Also, you just came onto the forums to get pity so someone will give you another item while telling the forum readers that they are stupid because they should be in the game. Do you see anything wrong with that?
    God of healing, bless those that stand before you...
    Grant me the righteous power to banish evil!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sellah - Sanctuary
    Sellah - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options

Why would we excuse your spelling when you just call all of us idiots and insult everyone.
    You know there can be maintenance and the forum is the place they annouce it, so who's the fool for not checking?b:surrender
  • rivkah
    rivkah Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Quite honestly, I'm glad we at least got a 5 minute warning this time. A few weeks ago Heaven's Tear got a 15 second server shutdown message. Yeah, you heard me, 15 seconds.
This discussion has been closed.