10/24/2009 - Regicide Vs Nefarious @ Etherblade

TheDan - Sanctuary
TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
edited November 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
Wow amazing battle to everyone who participated! I was on the edge of my seat that entire TW. So I'd like to address a few points:

1) Nefarious is not unbeatable, in a fair 1v1, we came close to taking Etherblade, and were able to drop their HQ to 15% +/5%

2) For people who say Nefarious will take the entire map, Why let them? If people are able to get over some minor differences, and work together, like the old Regi + Leg combo, they can be beaten. On the Lost City server, RQ + Spectral + Riot was able to take CQ land every week, our server is no different. Joint attacks consist of mutual benefits to all participants, this isn't battle cry to help Regicide take land, in fact, if other factions are able to take land, it would be a better long term investment for all.

3) I believe this can be the turning point on the Sanctuary Server. This is a challenge to all Sanctuarians of the high leveled 90+ factions to relinquish the Nefarious threat that has gripped the lands since the beginning of the server. Stand and fight to the death. Follow the footsteps of the Heaven's Tear server.

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER SURRENDER. FIGHT TO RECLAIM SANCTUARY FROM A HORRIBLE BLOODY RED DEATH.

- This is not an attack on Nefarious members, they do have some respectable members, we'd just like to address the situation while the Final Seven remaining pillars of Sanctuary are still standing. Will the strongest guilds of the server be able to consolidate their positions and defend the Final Seven from the clutches of Nefarious?
BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
Post edited by TheDan - Sanctuary on

Comments

• ibombjoo
    ibombjoo Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    - This is not an attack on Nefarious members, they do have some respectable members

I like that part.
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    ) For people who say Nefarious will take the entire map, Why let them? If people are able to get over some minor differences, and work together, like the old Regi + Leg combo
    I wonder where those Regi + Leg. came from?
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Zuyue - Sanctuary
    Zuyue - Sanctuary Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Please stat the war last week..... it is not difficult to get 6 cats inside even the best factions base for a bit of damage. Etherblade and other lvl 2 territories the attackers get 6 cats and 8 for the Major lvl1 cities. Your war last week on a lvl 3 land u got nef crystal to 15%? Also nef defended those 6 cats and still get 4 in on your base to destroy your crystal of the now second strongest faction of the server? Not everyone cant attacks those territories and as of now noone can since your down to 1 land. >.<

My judgment by that display of nef being able to defend 6 cats and also mount a offensive plainly stats that your probably not gonna win a lvl 3 territory from them ever... so yea this fight just ended any will to try so dont try to bring hopes up of lesser factions to try put you in a good time seat and a prayer to stay on the map. ITS OVER :D
  • kingme99
    kingme99 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Good fight
  • kingme99
    kingme99 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    NEFARIOUS: New tactic + great defense coordination = near fail lol. b:chuckle

Regicide is a good faction, but you give yourselves too much credit.
  • Raydoit - Sanctuary
    Raydoit - Sanctuary Posts: 377 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER SURRENDER. FIGHT TO RECLAIM SANCTUARY FROM A HORRIBLE BLOODY RED DEATH.

I think dan likes this game.

wtg but Leg is not what it used to be so wont be much of a combo especially since they have lands that need defending.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

See its black and white now. It means I quit! How poetic and stuff.
  • OT_W - Sanctuary
    OT_W - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    1) Nefarious is not unbeatable
    We have beaten them where is the news?

2) For people who say Nefarious will take the entire map, Why let them?
    I don't care if they do or don't anymore.
    If people are able to get over some minor differences, and work together, like the old Regi + Leg combo, they can be beaten.
    After doing your part to abandoning that combo now that you are losing you want our help again. Yeah make your excuses again that there was no communication but I rather see nef take the map than help you out after that.

3) I believe this can be the turning point on the Sanctuary Server. This is a challenge to all Sanctuarians of the high leveled 90+ factions to relinquish the Nefarious threat that has gripped the lands since the beginning of the server. Stand and fight to the death. Follow the footsteps of the Heaven's Tear server.
    Are you serious? You do understand it is just a game right?

b:chuckle you really seem to take this serious
    - This is not an attack on Nefarious members, they do have some respectable members
    Nice try to bash them while trying to look like the good guy b:chuckle
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    Please stat the war last week..... it is not difficult to get 6 cats inside even the best factions base for a bit of damage. Etherblade and other lvl 2 territories the attackers get 6 cats and 8 for the Major lvl1 cities. Your war last week on a lvl 3 land u got nef crystal to 15%? Also nef defended those 6 cats and still get 4 in on your base to destroy your crystal of the now second strongest faction of the server? Not everyone cant attacks those territories and as of now noone can since your down to 1 land. >.<

My judgment by that display of nef being able to defend 6 cats and also mount a offensive plainly stats that your probably not gonna win a lvl 3 territory from them ever... so yea this fight just ended any will to try so dont try to bring hopes up of lesser factions to try put you in a good time seat and a prayer to stay on the map. ITS OVER :D

We're highly flexible with strategies in TW... if we find a set-up ineffective one weekend, it's only inevitable that we'll try something new the following weekend. So whilst our plan back-fired on us last week, we tried something different this weekend, and it seemed effective.

But yeah I can see where you're coming from, but you have to take into account that since we have 6 full Catapult squads, it also means we have less DD squads to defend with. It's like sacrificial assault, deal more damage, take in more damage as well.

• TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    We have beaten them where is the news?

I'm re-informing those who seem to forgotten that they're not invincible.
    I don't care if they do or don't anymore.

You're entitled to your opinion, so I'll respect that. By all means, I'm not asking you to care. =P
    After doing your part to abandoning that combo now that you are losing you want our help again. Yeah make your excuses again that there was no communication but I rather see nef take the map than help you out after that.

Are you serious? You do understand it is just a game right?

Yes, this is a game, so I intend to have fun by enjoying it. However, if this is only the game that you described, you wouldn't take something that personally over something we did online. xD
    b:chuckle you really seem to take this serious

Only as serious as you are about your identity in a game by posting on an alt character. xD
    Nice try to bash them while trying to look like the good guy
    b:chuckle

I haven't disrespected, or discredited Nefarious members, they have always been worthy opponents and a challenge. But that doesn't mean we shouldn't try to beat them. xD

• Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    GJ Regi xD
    You guys got much endurance from the day you started :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Reminissions - Sanctuary
    Reminissions - Sanctuary Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Hey dan hey dan.
    Guess what.

It was a part of the plan to le you to Nefarious HQ.
    But good fight eh ; )

(Also that may look like propaganda, I'd make you notice that after that first push, Regicide didn't got to Nefarious HQ. Weird isn't it? Baited Dan much.)
  • ibombjoo
    ibombjoo Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited October 2009

Was it also Nef's plan to let you use that **** signature? 'cause really, I'd be embarrassed.
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    Hey dan hey dan.
    Guess what.

But good fight eh ; )

(Also that may look like propaganda, I'd make you notice that after that first push, Regicide didn't got to Nefarious HQ. Weird isn't it? Baited Dan much.)

We got your HQ to 20% on the first push, you successfully defended us on Lane C on the 2nd push, but that was only 3 cats, the other 3 on Lane A did in fact get to the HQ again to 15%. b:bye

So maybe it was Nef's plan to let us penetrate you from the other side? b:chuckle

• Zuyue - Sanctuary
    Zuyue - Sanctuary Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Hey dan hey dan.
    Guess what.

But good fight eh ; )

haha remi, first of all you found out what nef weakness was for months before they adapted to it(they were so use to winning on first push that when we stopped them they were like a bunch of lost kids with no idea what to do). It is hard to pull a TW full of 80 ppl back together after the starting push of a TW. People tend to stray and go there ways(pk fun or actually still alive in the base) the first push of a full 80 will always be good, u didn't let them in its just 80 90+'s rushing you is very damn hard to stop :D. If they would have stopped and regathered they could had done the last 15% i'm sure. ^^

Leg and Nef TW's were standstills for a month because of the very reason that reg did not get back in your base or gather back together and push as 80 again. ORGANIZATION AFTER THE FIRST PUSH! We all need to learn this ;)
  • Reminissions - Sanctuary
    Reminissions - Sanctuary Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    We got your HQ to 20% on the first push, you successfully defended us on Lane C on the 2nd push, but that was only 3 cats, the other 3 on Lane A did in fact get to the HQ again to 15%. b:bye

So maybe it was Nef's plan to let us penetrate you from the other side? b:chuckle

I'm not a cocky person, nor a liar, so I'll tell you that for this one, Regicide cat puller really got to Nefarious HQ, good job for 5% taken away without us willing to.
    b:bye

@Zuyue

They did tried to regroup but the pressure on their own HQ was too important. Wonder if the fact they were all gone for a pull didn't helped that somehow.
    Trust your defence on killing before the HQ is down, meanwhile, attack an half empty keep. Because then, when the rusher are down, they are parked as pig.

@ibombjoo
    Your opinion will be considered as valuable only and only if you post from your character name. b:bye
  • iamcleric
    iamcleric Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    2) For people who say Nefarious will take the entire map, Why let them? If people are able to get over some minor differences, and work together, like the old Regi + Leg combo, they can be beaten. On the Lost City server, RQ + Spectral + Riot was able to take CQ land every week, our server is no different. Joint attacks consist of mutual benefits to all participants, this isn't battle cry to help Regicide take land, in fact, if other factions are able to take land, it would be a better long term investment for all.

So, now, you admit that indeed there was a collaboration between Regicide and Legendary before (which you adamantly denied).

Again, we see clearly now how you operate. When Legendary was strong[er] before, you enticed them with your words, that with each others help, you will take down Nefarious. But when Legendary showed some weakness in their armor, you turned on them and viciously attacked them for weeks.

TheDan, this is my opinion of how you play. This is in no way a reflection of you as a person. I am not indicating that you are like that to your friends in real life, that you are only around them in good times, but when the bad times come, you hang them to dry. Again, this is not an attack on you or your faction. Regicide might have some respectable members in game and in real life.
  • Telarith - Sanctuary
    Telarith - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    It very will might have been a Nef plan to let them at the crystal. If you know how long you need roughly, and that you can kill your attackers if needed, it is a great strategy. They get so optimistic, they are unwilling to give up the attack to defend because they believe they can take you. It's just like not killing the enemy on the paths. If you kill them, they become defenders. If 6 people lure away 12, and those 12 kill them, you now have 6 defenders and they have 12 people not doing their job, and off in some random direction. Much better strategy than **** your own attackers over by making their jobs harder.
    Fist are the worst at PvP AND PvE, if you disagree, as I said, take it to PM's or make your own guide. Go here if you want to debate about it. - Lyndura

Get a High lvl Fist warrior use it, Restat to axes. GG - complexx

:NOTE: These signatures are to forever immortalize, how stupid people can be.
  • HolyInferno - Sanctuary
    HolyInferno - Sanctuary Posts: 767 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    It very will might have been a Nef plan to let them at the crystal. If you know how long you need roughly, and that you can kill your attackers if needed, it is a great strategy. They get so optimistic, they are unwilling to give up the attack to defend because they believe they can take you. It's just like not killing the enemy on the paths. If you kill them, they become defenders. If 6 people lure away 12, and those 12 kill them, you now have 6 defenders and they have 12 people not doing their job, and off in some random direction. Much better strategy than **** your own attackers over by making their jobs harder.

words from the wise.

juju used to tell me what a tactical genius you are xD

but the moral of the story is: What is with the propoganda post dan? TW is very much like sports. The end result is all that really matters. At the end of the day, the territory is no longer green but red. What you do with what happened in the TW is information that should only be relevant to the participants, in order to adapt and overcome any shortcomings they might have faced in the event. As for everything else, history only remembers the winners...right?
    b:bye you were all swell peoples
  • _makina_ - Sanctuary
    _makina_ - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Only next week will tell you if it was "part of nefs plan" since im pretty sure this post is gonna put a chip on their shoulder and they'll not go easy and probably go back to the less "fancy" ways of winning or maybe Reg will pull out the underdog victory. I think its pretty good that Reg is confident looking at the positives still even though they lost in 30 min keep those heads up b:victory.
  • Bladecutter - Sanctuary
    Bladecutter - Sanctuary Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    so, as far as i see, every1 doesnt care if the territories go all red, i doubt this post was propaganda only... hes not calling every1 "to join regicide cus we leet" the point is, have you seen HT server map? they rlly know how to destroy the factions, 1 faction gets strong, every1 jumps on them before they get to stong, we can get back the TW fun to sanctuary, i bet that someone would like that, if we would just all attk together.

instead of trolling a forum saying how nef planned regi to get HQ to 20% or how leg was the alliance with regi before, we could save what we have left, wouldnt you like a rainbow map?
  • _makina_ - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    so, as far as i see, every1 doesnt care if the territories go all red, i doubt this post was propaganda only... hes not calling every1 "to join regicide cus we leet" the point is, have you seen HT server map? they rlly know how to destroy the factions, 1 faction gets strong, every1 jumps on them before they get to stong, we can get back the TW fun to sanctuary, i bet that someone would like that, if we would just all attk together.

instead of trolling a forum saying how nef planned regi to get HQ to 20% or how leg was the alliance with regi before, we could save what we have left, wouldnt you like a rainbow map?

At this point you need to find 3 "strong" guilds to take on Nef and hope no nub guild bids and messes it up for them otherwise it pretty much is over since not enough people care. I would like to see a rainbow map would be very drama filled and have interesting tw/attack alliances b:pleasedb:thanksb:pleased
    edited October 2009
    At this point you need to find 3 "strong" guilds to take on Nef and hope no nub guild bids and messes it up for them otherwise it pretty much is over since not enough people care. I would like to see a rainbow map would be very drama filled and have interesting tw/attack alliances b:pleasedb:thanksb:pleased

yay, someone that understand me!
  • NaitomeaDesu - Sanctuary
    NaitomeaDesu - Sanctuary Posts: 396 Arc User
    edited October 2009

QTF
    Nicely said Blade b:byeb:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The knife slides down the tip of my tongue.
    I'm finding pleasure in watching you writhe.
    I lean in just to lick the sweat off your face.
    I taste the reverence dripping down my throat.
  • Nadis - Sanctuary
    Nadis - Sanctuary Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    BC go marry modawg you nub! b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Raydoit - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    so, as far as i see, every1 doesnt care if the territories go all red, i doubt this post was propaganda only... hes not calling every1 "to join regicide cus we leet" the point is, have you seen HT server map? they rlly know how to destroy the factions, 1 faction gets strong, every1 jumps on them before they get to strong, we can get back the TW fun to sanctuary, i bet that someone would like that, if we would just all attk together.

The only way this would happen is if a good chunk of nef split up and went to several different factions. Our server is too weak and pve oriented (meaning a lot of the high levels on the server are not very TW or PK experienced but rather pve experienced) to take on nef. The factions other than Nef, Regi, and Leg are simply not strong enough to make a real difference. 35% of sanctuary's good players are in nef (and they are probably on top of the list of "good players")and the other 65% is scattered into regi, Leg, Eneylsion, and the other factions. So far the only thing that has been able to compete with nef was the Super Legendary and only another super faction can compete with them. That much will remain true until proven wrong and it won't be proven wrong because nef is stronger than ever and combine regi and Leg today and they are still not as good as Akasera's Legendary.

Disagree if you want but there will be no TW fun until one of the following happens: Nef explodes from the inside and is unable to recruit more, a Super faction is made, the noobs in sanctuary (60-80) suddenly get TW experienced by getting **** by nef, a map reset, ect.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited October 2009
    The only way this would happen is if a good chunk of nef split up and went to several different factions. Our server is too weak and pve oriented to take on nef and the factions other than Nef, Regi, and Leg are simply not strong enough to make a real difference. 35% of sanctuary's good players are in nef (and they are probably on top of the list of "good players")and the other 65% is scattered into regi, Leg, Eneylsion, and the other factions. So far the only thing that has been able to compete with nef was the Super Legendary and only another super faction can compete with them. That much will remain true until proven wrong and it won't be proven wrong because nef is stronger than ever and combine regi and Leg today and they are still not as good as Akasera's Legendary.

Disagree if you want but there will be no TW fun until one of the following happens: Nef explodes from the inside and is unable to recruit more, a Super faction is made, the noobs in sanctuary (60-80) suddenly get TW experienced by getting **** by nef, a map reset, ect.

have you heard of what happened in HT?

a big faction was dominating everything about to get the whole map... but, all the server started attking them united, they had ALL their territories attked for weeks, they ended up falling cus their members were alrdy tired (correct me if necesary)

so, we just need some coordination and united spirit, theres no evil that last 100 years or ppl that will resist it
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    Evga - Sanctuary Posts: 779 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    ohhh nooo, don't do multiple attack every week! those 5 minutes tw are a huge waste of time, in the sense we spend 1 hour preparing for a 5 minutes tw... QQ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Raydoit - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009

a big faction was dominating everything about to get the whole map... but, all the server started attking them united, they had ALL their territories attked for weeks, they ended up falling cus their members were alrdy tired (correct me if necesary)

so, we just need some coordination and united spirit, theres no evil that last 100 years or ppl that will resist it

What you are saying requires certain things to happen which are just not going to happen.

"all the server started attacking them united, they had ALL their territories attacked for weeks, they ended up falling cus their members were already tired"

This means absolutely nothing to sanctuary. Back when it was just Legendary and Nef evenly matched the rest of the server would try to gang up on one of them and they would get brushed aside very quickly. If anything the factions of today are weaker than they were and I highly doubt nef is going to get tired seeing as how they only have one real tw each week. Not to mention nef has gotten a lot stronger as well (and they have irongaurds b:shutup).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• _makina_ - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009

That isnt what broke up that guild it was internal issues that caused that on HT then it declined just like what happen to Leg in the last two months except leg is still ticking for now thanks to Nef being preoccupied with Reg. If you dont believe me about HT just ask former members of Radiance. It must be a "strong" three or no good. 5 min tw's where Nef doesnt have to build towers and just grabs two catapults (100k) to win and maybe at most three charm ticks isnt gonna drain anyones wallet especially with Nef's financial backing at this point around 440 million a week.
  • Shandelzare - Sanctuary
    Shandelzare - Sanctuary Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    If people are able to get over some minor differences, and work together, like the old Regi + Leg combo, they can be beaten.

Hahahahahahaha. HAHA HAAAA. b:laugh

I'll pretend you were joking and go lol at your joke some more.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]