10/24/2009 - Regicide Vs Nefarious @ Etherblade

124»

Comments

• riddiculus
    riddiculus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Yeah I got banned for pissing off spoons with my perv personality. Actually I'm making this my main account and plan on "getting rid" of my BM account. Gunna make an assassin when they are available and I will have plenty of money to use on it from selling all my BMs eq.

I won't regret it because my stats were facked, I had no coins for charms, wasn't in a TW faction, ect ect. Me and my hot asian wife will role the new classes and I'm sure I will be happy with it.

What was this thread about again....

If i was u... ill reroll in HT :P...start fresh...or better yet...new server?b:shocked
  • tatu3110
    tatu3110 Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    With due respect to all those people and players from legendary who joined Regicide, But i just want to ask everyone this question.

If they couldnt do **** whilst in Legendary with more money and co-ordination what **** can they do whilst being in regicide ? They didnt prove loyal to Legendary can they prove it to you ?? Even under good leadership those people use to loose TW against nef in 30 mins or so ? what do u expect them to do for you ?? get into there Superman Underwear and 1hit the crystal ?

and i completely agree with holy all that matters is end result ...
  • Malei - Sanctuary
    Malei - Sanctuary Posts: 281 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I must say that I've admired Regicide for a long time now. Even back then when they were originally the KillaBeez or something like that [Remember, TheDan xD? I loved that name.] Most of the Regicide members I have had the pleasure of talking with, of playing with, of squading with, and simply just having fun with. So the idea of Regi being anything less than what it is I can't really grip with. So what if they have accepted more members from TW guilds? While loyalty comes into play, the power move is something that isn't uncommon amongst TW groups. People constantly migrate, change. Should he have turned away a potential powershift? I think it smart. What the members in Legendary did has no effect on Regicide. Regicide will still be Regicide regardless who joins or not, and I have seen that firsthand.

I'm not sure of the -newer- members, mind you. But for the majority, I have cheered along with them when they have won their TWs. I have talked strategy with a few for those times where victory were only inches away. Hell, even though I'm not in their guild, I almost feel like one of them xP I have been nothing but proud of them due to those dedicated to try and change this server.

It saddens me when people says "What is the point?" or "Oh, just let it go we don't care" when it comes to things such as TW. How many people complain about Nefarious, and yet not do anything about it when it comes to change? That is the one thing I have admired about Regicide at least. When the time came for them to stand up against them in TW, I have seen them perform with their heads high. There were times where they have lost, and I have been with friends and heard the stories about the TWs with Nef, and even yet they never have claimed to want to ragequit the guild. In fact, they have looked forward to developing and raising even more as a dedicated faction willing for change.

I don't know much about the TWs anymore, but from what I can see it looks like there is at least -one- person that wants to see change on Sact's server. Can we honestly say that the person is wrong for wanting this? TheDan only showed us that Nefarious can be defeated. If you're interested, then this thread was for you. Bashing and flaming isn't going to do anything.
    That if people worked together, then they didn't have to give up and allow one aspect of the game to be completely overwhelmed by one faction. TW -is- a part of PWI, no matter if you care about it or not. And as long as one person wants that change, then it shouldn't be seen as silly. If you really didn't care for the propaganda, then why did you post in here in the first place? Just let it slide.

No insult to Nef. They have worked hard for their lands just as much as anyone else. What is wrong with a little competition, eh? :)
  • tatu3110
    tatu3110 Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    get ur facts straight woman... Dan is not the ONLY person who wanted to change the map..... And way before Regicide tried penetrating the nef defence there was a faction who did it earlier guess u have heard of Nishtara and Seppuku ?? Loyalty is a must its cause of disloyalty to nef those people who used to be in the mainframe of nef TW strategy at THAT time went to sepp ... So they knew the loop holes way better than any other faction. They knew the limitations nef would have thats why they won i guess (point it out if am wrong). Then it was Legendary who broke it. More over Dan only took lands from leg when he had taken a reasonable amount of people away from leg. And thats teh SOLE reason for leg's loosing. I have respect for most of them some of them are my frnds but yeah my question is still there.. Comparing to Legendary Regicide is nothing infront of TW experience planning and resource then whilst being in leg these people lasted for 30 mins, wat do u think they did do whilst in regicide ??
  • Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary
    Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    hi fellas after a long time :) b:victory

erm @above person.

of what i see it like is this that those people who joined regicide are an extra add to the present noobish lot to regi. If Dan has reformed his ways. If some of those SelfProclaimed noob fish people have been move aside and these few pulled in then i guess its a vital add to regicide army... Though you do have a point of what i was thinking but i guess in legendary it was there lack of interest to do TW.. i mean when they were in legendary it was "defend Nef" and they been doing that for ages.... and in regicide they dont have anything to loose they are there to break nef defence..... i guess its jst less pressure to do TW in regicide rather than doing it in Leg.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

Life has changed a lot ....

Hasn't it .. ?? ..b:sad
    edited October 2009
    @Malel

If u look into the past there have been many who tried doing that in the recent past 3-4 months or so but i guess even those guild they went to couldnt maintain it this also includes Regicide to some extend. Dont tell everyone that its only Dan's faction who did it or something like that there were many others if u havent noticed a few of whom i myself can name but no use cause they aint in the game nomore cause of the stupid anni pack event...anyways hope u get a few of ur misled points straight soon b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

• Malei - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    tatu3110 wrote: »
    get ur facts straight woman... Dan is not the ONLY person who wanted to change the map..... And way before Regicide tried penetrating the nef defence there was a faction who did it earlier guess u have heard of Nishtara and Seppuku ?? Loyalty is a must its cause of disloyalty to nef those people who used to be in the mainframe of nef TW strategy at THAT time went to sepp ... So they knew the loop holes way better than any other faction. They knew the limitations nef would have thats why they won i guess (point it out if am wrong). Then it was Legendary who broke it. More over Dan only took lands from leg when he had taken a reasonable amount of people away from leg. And thats teh SOLE reason for leg's loosing. I have respect for most of them some of them are my frnds but yeah my question is still there.. Comparing to Legendary Regicide is nothing infront of TW experience planning and resource then whilst being in leg these people lasted for 30 mins, wat do u think they did do whilst in regicide ??

So. While that was extremely eye **** to read, I will take the time to point out this:

1) I do know that there have been other attempts for guilds to infiltrate Nef's defenses. Hell, I have been apart of some guilds. Don't try to lash out against me please.

2) When did I say that TheDan was the only person that wanted to change the TW map? I said if there was one person who wanted to change TW's map, why is that considered so silly? Before you tell me to get my facts straight, let me point out that I was not trying to state facts in my topic, but mainly my opinion on the topic from what I have seen from Regicide myself :)

3) There are some people who enjoy TW just for the sake of warring, and those who want to TW for the benefits and reputation. I do not know what has happened with Legendary, nor do I intend to even pretend to understand the merging. I just say that it was a smart move on TheDan's part to accept the extra firepower when it comes to TW firepower only. Loyalty comes into question, but Regicide has been around for a very long time, and I don't see it falling apart anytime soon regardless if members leave or join.

4) My name isn't woman. Jeez.
    hi fellas after a long time :) b:victory

erm @above person.

of what i see it like is this that those people who joined regicide are an extra add to the present noobish lot to regi. If Dan has reformed his ways. If some of those SelfProclaimed noob fish people have been move aside and these few pulled in then i guess its a vital add to regicide army... Though you do have a point of what i was thinking but i guess in legendary it was there lack of interest to do TW.. i mean when they were in legendary it was "defend Nef" and they been doing that for ages.... and in regicide they dont have anything to loose they are there to break nef defence..... i guess its jst less pressure to do TW in regicide rather than doing it in Leg.

I agree with you Herne. Those people are only an addition to Regicide in my opinion. Not on the noobish part, but only on the addition. They don't make or break Regicide in my opinion. Without them, it will stand. From the thread, it just seems that with the addition, Nef can be cut into, even with the end game and levels. Why not search out for those who would want to make even more of a push?

And I didn't say only Regicide was the ones attempting to change the TW map :) Please don't believe that. I have been a part of factions with those same intentions, only to see such potential crumble. I am happy that at least a faction has enough dedication to keep trying, that is all. That is why I am proud of them.

So its not mislead facts. Its only opinion. Don't take it to heart if it doesn't apply to you b:chuckle
  • Falls - Sanctuary
    Falls - Sanctuary Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    tatu3110 wrote: »
    ...So they knew the loop holes way better than any other faction. They knew the limitations Nef would have that is why they won, I guess (Point it out if am wrong).

Only if you consider it a loophole to steam roll a much weaker (About 15 levels lower on average and not as well geared) defensive force on the battlefield in ~15 minutes (Did it take that long?). I mean I wouldn't go around saying "Nef has had brilliant strategic victories utilizing all of our TW know how, to defeat foes the likes of Pedobear, the mighty-yet-abandoned Soviet, and Legendary when they don't show". I've been in too few TWs were strategy actually matters (Another reason why the TW System sucks).

That point aside...this thread...it seems...familiar.
  • bloodredmage
    bloodredmage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    That point aside...this thread...it seems...familiar.

Bingo , it's becoming a 2nd sanctuary battlefront report thread . Allot of posts here should be in there .
    edited October 2009
    agreed with falls

@Malel

Hmm if am not wrong it isnt a merge.... i guess there has been a small factor for which regi got those leg members..... If my thinking goes right then this is wat is to happen next... Nef will let regi be there with that one piece of land and regi shall not be allowed to wonder off on the map.. Nef would take a few more Leg lands and probably a few guilds might get some lands too..

But then what IF Regi is confined to that corner of the map not alllowed to move.. what would those new added firepower do ?? stay or leave ???
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited October 2009
    and Falls steam rolling has been a part of TW for a long time

Thats what STEEL did to outlaw Ravenous did to SW Nef does to Leg. But i guess there have been Strategic TW's too which i cant completely deny of cause i was part of one of them from SW against Outlaw. it was 23 SW vs 55+ Outlaw. and mind it SW only had like 2 sage and demon at that time and outlaw still had lands and force. In the first 30 mins SW had got the outlaw crystal down to 10% but Outlaw pulled out of it be calling in more ppl from other TW going on at that time. was one TW i would and will never forget, was fun. But yeah steam rolling has been a part of TW which is mostly utilized but i guess the nef Strategist doesnt take offence about this :P b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Falls - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    And Falls Steam Rolling has been a part of TW for a long time.

Yep, I know. I think I've been in more of those than almost anyone on this server xD. Just saying to call it what it is, when it is (That term applied to every single Nef vs Sepp TW, regardless of who won).

A stalemate is a rare and beautiful thing in TW, and it is the mark of a failure of a Guild War system, when parity is so hard to come by. It has only occurred a handful of times on this server.
  • Malei - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    It all depends, I suppose. We must wait to see what is to happen next. There may be some people who read this thread and follow behind what TheDan is saying, and take the chance. There may be some that leave the guild and follow on the Nef train or simply play the game, leaving TW alone.

We will have to wait and see. Still proud of you, Regi. Good game, Nef. And Sanc's forum never disappoints when it comes to giving the good drama for PWi =p b:chuckle
  • Raydoit - Sanctuary
    Raydoit - Sanctuary Posts: 377 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    riddiculus wrote: »
    If i was u... ill reroll in HT :P...start fresh...or better yet...new server?b:shocked

Well I would but I have 30m floating around in sanctuary so kinda hard to pass up starting over with 30m. However if there was a new server I would go there and role a barb.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

See its black and white now. It means I quit! How poetic and stuff.
  • riddiculus
    edited October 2009
    agreed with falls

@Malel

Hmm if am not wrong it isnt a merge.... i guess there has been a small factor for which regi got those leg members..... If my thinking goes right then this is wat is to happen next... Nef will let regi be there with that one piece of land and regi shall not be allowed to wonder off on the map.. Nef would take a few more Leg lands and probably a few guilds might get some lands too..

But then what IF Regi is confined to that corner of the map not alllowed to move.. what would those new added firepower do ?? stay or leave ???

as much as it is a clever strategy... whether regi is confined to that corner or not is up to them.... ill giv u an idea..

Get another faction to attack regi's 1 piece of land and have them not defend it... that way theyre free to attack wherever they like the next week... n provided that mr spoons had said there will b new territories... this idea may not b that bad ^^

Im not a master strategist or nething but I think the 'new firepower' would stay simply becos there is no other guild better atm to oppose nef and get decent tws except for regicide
  • riddiculus
    edited October 2009
    Well I would but I have 30m floating around in sanctuary so kinda hard to pass up starting over with 30m. However if there was a new server I would go there and role a barb.

y a barb? b:chuckle
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited October 2009

Im not a master strategist or nething but I think the 'new firepower' would stay simply becos there is no other guild better atm to oppose nef and get decent tws except for regicide

Regicide is not enough as it has beens shown they can't fight Nef.The only ones who can do this atm is Leg. but they are always on the defensive.This takes away their ability to actually gain some territory to bring some balance on the map.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • riddiculus
    edited October 2009
    Regicide is not enough as it has beens shown they can't fight Nef.The only ones who can do this atm is Leg. but they are always on the defensive.This takes away their ability to actually gain some territory to bring some balance on the map.

wrong... atm i c regi out on top of leg on a one on one...legendary is ... well... "legend" now...
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    wrong... atm i c regi out on top of leg on a one on one...legendary is ... well... "legend" now...

How can this be as they only got 1 territory and Leg. has 5?
  • riddiculus
    edited October 2009
    How can this be as they only got 1 territory and Leg. has 5?

Leg has 5 because nef allows them to have 5.. in case you didnt know regi got all their lands FROM legendary...so how can they b weaker (-_-")
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    Leg has 5 because nef allows them to have 5.. in case you didnt know regi got all their lands FROM legendary...so how can they b weaker (-_-")

You mentioned it in your own post as Reg. went after Leg. and they are always on the defensive.They can't attack no one as everyone is attacking them.
  • Falls - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    You mentioned it in your own post as Reg. went after Leg. and they are always on the defensive.They can't attack no one as everyone is attacking them.

They can in fact attack people. They attacked Dreaming, and won. They could have been attacking Regicide or Nefarious too. It doesn't matter if you are defending all weekend, the game will find you a nice time slot just for attacking, that is assuming you want to.
  • _makina_ - Sanctuary
    _makina_ - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    You do know they fought eachother 1 vs 1 a while back. Reg won in about an hour 15 min. Heres the proof post #750.

Edit - For the moment Reg is stronger but lets see how long they stick together when they are confined to one land.
  • xlashesx
    xlashesx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009

Well, as I mentioned earlier The Dan is a joke. All I see is a selfish man who attacked his ally when he is in need, now out of desperation ask for help. In short, you do not know how to be a friend, you are just a selfish individual .

In my opinion, Reg is not stronger than Leg, Leg loses land due to multiple attacks after severly weakened (contribution by Reg). It is only Reg is limit to a corner of the map, given a choice, Reg will definitely attack Leg.

So I do not see much meaning in The Dan's post . The Dan simply make me laugh
  • HolyInferno - Sanctuary
    HolyInferno - Sanctuary Posts: 767 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    xlashesx wrote: »
    Well, as I mentioned earlier The Dan is a joke. All I see is a selfish man who attacked his ally when he is in need, now out of desperation ask for help. In short, you do not know how to be a friend, you are just a selfish individual .

In my opinion, Reg is not stronger than Leg, Leg loses land due to multiple attacks after severly weakened (contribution by Reg). It is only Reg is limit to a corner of the map, given a choice, Reg will definitely attack Leg.

So I do not see much meaning in The Dan's post . The Dan simply make me laugh

Dan rhymes with man. And men jerk off. So dan is a jerk off....lol

they're harsh on you ol' danny boy
    b:bye you were all swell peoples
  • HatedSoul - Sanctuary
    HatedSoul - Sanctuary Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    mmm regi maybe weaker against the old legendary wayyyy back when we still had tw rules =p now regi stronger i think but how can u win of nef lol u seen what they bought this event? they all so uber gear uber refined if tw dont change i give this game lil chanse in standing long lolz not meaning nothing bad the game failes
    I MISS AYANOb:cryb:sad
  • Raydoit - Sanctuary
    Raydoit - Sanctuary Posts: 377 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    mmm regi maybe weaker against the old legendary wayyyy back when we still had tw rules =p now regi stronger i think but how can u win of nef lol u seen what they bought this event? they all so uber gear uber refined if tw dont change i give this game lil chanse in standing long lolz not meaning nothing bad the game failes

Yup like I've sad before it can only be a super faction that can take nef. Regicide is the 2nd best but not nearly good enough. Some think when nef gains all the lands that they will lose them because whole server will attack. Something a lot of people don't understand is other than Regicide and Legendary all the factions cant even put up 10 minutes against nef.

Some people will have to get over themselves (Regicide) and we will need to get along and make a great faction. Of course we can just hope nef will fall apart but god knows how long that will take.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

See its black and white now. It means I quit! How poetic and stuff.
  • Zuyue - Sanctuary
    Zuyue - Sanctuary Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    As i mentioned in Battlefront report just wait it out.... if they insist to let 5 lands out for the grabbing there will just be 1 more week nef will attack. Then we will have our fun 3 hours TW's while nef sits on there land till they get bored and start to leave to have fun in TW. They leave 5 lands noone will attack them and obviously they wont attack... that will be there undoing. ;)