10/24/2009 - Regicide Vs Nefarious @ Etherblade

Comments

• tenj#7625
    tenj#7625 Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Pride and confidence is often good but for most people there is a limit to what one can do. Of course it is different for every person. Personally i think honest is always best and exaggerations only leads to the faults being pointed out and making it look worse then it would have been if honesty had been used to begin with.

I think most people even without much interesting in TW knows what is going in and Regicide trying to use propaganda to improve their image seems to backfire.

I mentioned before that i hadnt played with many (if any) regicide players but i have talked to a few and they were all nice people (except for TheDan who thought my tv problem was to simple for his knowledge). If their niceness could represent the faction instead of the proclamations for example here on the forums then i think Regicides stature would improve.

For example TheDan first trying to be a part of all the alliances between factions, breaking all the truces when the opportunity came and now trying to say that alliances are needed again. It seems to me like he is using semi insults against anyone who do not agree with him on how to do challenge nef too. To me that tells that if i was to be a part of such an alliance i wouldnt want Regicide to be in it. I wouldnt be surprised if there are a lot of other people who think the same.

your opinion is cool and all but do u think dan got this far by needing non faction ppl to tell him how to lead his faction? he has a back bone and doesnt need to be told what to do

when u can maintain a faction the same multitude of 200 that he can, then maybe u can understand
  • RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary
    RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary Posts: 593 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Im sure there are a lot of people who would like to see Nefarious take a few hits to see how they would react. Sadly i believe and many with me that Regicide is not a nice addition to land owners on this server so they rather stay in the background at least to a nice faction that they are willing to fight for emerges.

I think the unjustified bragging that just makes Regicide look silly is what turns most people off.

Personally i have never done much (if anything) with any Regicide players but i know TheDan is a very good tv repairman that helps people in game with that. I think that is nice of him.
    Ive also heard he at least used to kick people from other factions when he could in for example rebirth gamma runs. Dont know if that is true but that together with the attitude shown in game and on the forums make me think i should stay away as much as possible from Regicide and its members.

TheDan has only attempted gamma once. He grinded his levels. And he is notorious for not being leader in deltas due to his really crappy internet connection. If you want to successfully do delta, have him in your squad, but not as leader. Any past and present Regi member knows the above to be true. So consider that rumor false.

I did see lots of bragging in my last days of being a Regi myself, so I am inclined to agree that the ego and the bragging should be kept to a minimum. Its not all of the faction, its just a select few. Regicide has long had a bitter taste of failure in TW so many times in the past, and I guess a little victory here and there went to their heads. And we all know Legendary (those that did not go to Regi) were bent out of shape over their past-comrades mass-migrating to Regi after the first true smell of fail-faction.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Duke Shouts: WTT PWI for Your Credit Card! It is the duty of all warriors to do so NAO! b:bye LeirtA - Lost City PWI = Pay2Win International

b:bye Quit as of 10/09 b:bye
  • NaitomeaDesu - Sanctuary
    NaitomeaDesu - Sanctuary Posts: 396 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    TheDan has only attempted gamma once. He grinded his levels. And he is notorious for not being leader in deltas due to his really crappy internet connection. If you want to successfully do delta, have him in your squad, but not as leader. Any past and present Regi member knows the above to be true. So consider that rumor false.

LOLOL risen so true
    ;( so many deltas
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The knife slides down the tip of my tongue.
    I'm finding pleasure in watching you writhe.
    I lean in just to lick the sweat off your face.
    I taste the reverence dripping down my throat.
  • riddiculus
    riddiculus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009

I did see lots of bragging in my last days of being a Regi myself, so I am inclined to agree that the ego and the bragging should be kept to a minimum. Its not all of the faction, its just a select few. Regicide has long had a bitter taste of failure in TW so many times in the past, and I guess a little victory here and there went to their heads. And we all know Legendary (those that did not go to Regi) were bent out of shape over their past-comrades mass-migrating to Regi after the first true smell of fail-faction.

so ur not in regi nemore?b:shocked
  • RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary
    RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary Posts: 593 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Riah: LOL...I know...good times b:chuckle

Ridd: Correct *points to signature*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Duke Shouts: WTT PWI for Your Credit Card! It is the duty of all warriors to do so NAO! b:bye LeirtA - Lost City PWI = Pay2Win International

b:bye Quit as of 10/09 b:bye
  • Samthesmile - Sanctuary
    Samthesmile - Sanctuary Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited October 2009

Can i get a amen! This is soooo true. But yes i did a few delta's with him and they were......different b:chuckle
  • bloodredmage
    bloodredmage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    And he is notorious for not being leader in deltas due to his really crappy internet connection. If you want to successfully do delta, have him in your squad, but not as leader.

QFT.You guys do NOT want Dan as a leader in a delta squad b:shocked
  • bloodredmage
    edited October 2009
    that in itself may be part of the challenge. and to nef: would u really rather not tw against regi? i mean, would u rather have regi leave u alone forever? answer honestly xD TWs are not about personal grudges or Q.Q or display of power. i treat it as a weekly event that anyone in a willing faction can participate in. if that's too much for a few to handle, then i will leave u to ur opinion.

Making ppl QQ is fun . Hell ya , there was nothing better than displaying ma' powah in a TW b:cool or seeing others ( noobs low/med and high lvl excluded ) display theirs . It was like an art !!!
  • Ray_doit - Sanctuary
    Ray_doit - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I plan on coming back and making a psychic when the expansion comes. A-on is boring and I miss my homies.

orly!1?

I also dced a lot in delta and it was always after stage 5 and did it at least 3 times that I can recall on the last stage =/ They shouldn't penalize the whole squad because the leader DCes....its so embarrassing and really hurts emotionally when you mess it up for the whole squad. I got flamed a lot when i dced b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

rays ****-****-in/main acount
  • bloodredmage
    edited October 2009
    orly!1?

Eh , sry to every1 I offended. I'm just pissed cuz I always loose at SSB and I need some1 to unleash my rage on.

Hey, I can do it too b:cute .

Lol ray , all this time you though I was playing the game that shall not be named ? Silly as always :P .

Btw :
    FIGHT TO RECLAIM SANCTUARY FROM A HORRIBLE BLOODY RED DEATH.

WHAT'S WRONG WITH A BLOODY RED DEATH ???? The color is awesome and smart ppl should know when they are beaten and some will prefer an honorable death or defeat :P .
  • Ray_doit - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009

Lol ray , all this time you though I was playing the game that shall not be named ? Silly as always :P .

Oh you're in college or something?

I dunno, you're never in game or on msn so I dunno what you're doing you loser >;

Also for the record I only played SSBB during bosses lmao
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• twentypointonemil
    twentypointonemil Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2009

Btw :

WHAT'S WRONG WITH A BLOODY RED DEATH ???? The color is awesome and smart ppl should know when they are beaten and some will prefer an honorable death or defeat :P .

ayano smells like ****.

thought you'd like to know
    b:cute
  • MiStAiSa - Sanctuary
    MiStAiSa - Sanctuary Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    they say ill never be like ayano but im just trying to be a pk mage on the sanctuary server b:cry ayangotolegforumstosayhi plz
  • twentypointonemil
    edited October 2009
    they say ill never be like ayano but im just trying to be a pk mage on the sanctuary server b:cry ayangotolegforumstosayhi plz

Why do you wanna be like ayano? If my memory serves me correct, in past TWs against leg, you were one big pain in the butt.

rock on MiStAiSa
    b:victory
  • MiStAiSa - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    well i just mean lack of good pk mages in general b:surrender ayano was so cute Q_Q
  • twentypointonemil
    edited October 2009
    well i just mean lack of good pk mages in general b:surrender ayano was so cute Q_Q

I just puked a little.
  • Nadis - Sanctuary
    Nadis - Sanctuary Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited October 2009

I just puked a little.

aww aya is pwetty b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MiStAiSa - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    aww aya is pwetty b:cute

i know righ b:cute
  • Venomeow - Sanctuary
    Venomeow - Sanctuary Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    orly!1?

I also dced a lot in delta and it was always after stage 5 and did it at least 3 times that I can recall on the last stage =/ They shouldn't penalize the whole squad because the leader DCes....its so embarrassing and really hurts emotionally when you mess it up for the whole squad. I got flamed a lot when i dced b:sad

b:sad Poor ray. Can I get a wtb>new internet? :D
  • Ray_doit - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    b:sad Poor ray. Can I get a wtb>new internet? :D

Yus b:sad

I had a crush on ayano before he was in sw. When he joined sw I was pretty excited to put the moves on him. But I learned shortly after he joined that he was not a she but he was in fact a he....yup. We became friends anyway and he always picked on me in duels b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    o ya, i totally had the hots for Ayano, then that abominable makeover happened and i was like "aya it looks terribad!" but Aya only said "lies". however all was good again during the 2 most recent makeovers and i was like b:dirty again. i say we need more buxom hot-looking mage pixels that destroy everyone!
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • bloodredmage
    edited October 2009

I just puked a little.

Holy , use your main account b:cute .
    I had a crush on ayano before he was in sw. When he joined sw I was pretty excited to put the moves on him. But I learned shortly after he joined that he was not a she but he was in fact a he....yup

Your sharing your fantasies with every1 again ray ... btw why aren't you using your main to post ? Banned or something?
    they say ill never be like ayano but im just trying to be a pk mage on the sanctuary server ayangotolegforumstosayhi plz

Maybe try to get red clothes ? :P I got my access removed from leg forums weeks ago lulz .

P.S. : Right now I'm expecting a comment from Decept , something like this " You wanna come back don't you ? I KNEW IT !!!!! " :D .
  • Ray_doit - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    Your sharing your fantasies with every1 again ray ... btw why aren't you using your main to post ? Banned or something?

Yeah I got banned for pissing off spoons with my perv personality. Actually I'm making this my main account and plan on "getting rid" of my BM account. Gunna make an assassin when they are available and I will have plenty of money to use on it from selling all my BMs eq.

I won't regret it because my stats were facked, I had no coins for charms, wasn't in a TW faction, ect ect. Me and my hot asian wife will role the new classes and I'm sure I will be happy with it.

What was this thread about again....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Yus b:sad

I had a crush on ayano before he was in sw. When he joined sw I was pretty excited to put the moves on him. But I learned shortly after he joined that he was not a she but he was in fact a he....yup. We became friends anyway and he always picked on me in duels b:surrender
    rule of thumb >.> expect every 'girl' to be a guy until you hear them on vent. seriously...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • MiStAiSa - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    ayano is totally a girl b:shocked btw ayan pm me!
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    ayano is totally a girl b:shocked btw ayan pm me!
    u just called 'her' a **** then b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Ray_doit - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    rule of thumb >.> expect every 'girl' to be a guy until you hear them on vent. seriously...

Well yeah! but I was like lvl 40 (a nub) lol and it was like 10 months ago xD

I didn't know any better D;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• bloodredmage
    edited October 2009
    Yeah I got banned for pissing off spoons with my perv personality. Actually I'm making this my main account and plan on "getting rid" of my BM account. Gunna make an assassin when they are available and I will have plenty of money to use on it from selling all my BMs eq.

I won't regret it because my stats were facked, I had no coins for charms, wasn't in a TW faction, ect ect. Me and my hot asian wife will role the new classes and I'm sure I will be happy with it.

What was this thread about again....

Not sure ,I think it was something about an artist nicknamed N that's close to completing his red painting and some ppl nicknamed L & R that are trying to prevent him from finishing his masterpiece. Anyway nothing interesting .

Now about this :
    my hot asian wife

GG b:dirty .
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    aya get some girl to talk on vent as u so we can keep fantasizing b:chuckle
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • NaitomeaDesu - Sanctuary
    NaitomeaDesu - Sanctuary Posts: 396 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Riah: LOL...I know...good times b:chuckle

Ridd: Correct *points to signature*

b:chuckle we should have done a double cleric so i couldve delta with ya ;D
    b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The knife slides down the tip of my tongue.
    I'm finding pleasure in watching you writhe.
    I lean in just to lick the sweat off your face.
    I taste the reverence dripping down my throat.