Rising Tide Questions [First round of answers posted!]

Options

Comments

• Cernunnosx - Heavens Tear
    Cernunnosx - Heavens Tear Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    You still have all of the content. Oracles start at level 30, which is when you're already tired of arch. You keep all of the quests as you level, so you don't miss any content if you don't want to.

Maybe but dont forget most ppl who have said they will oracle have aslo stated they will use scarlet fruit for first levels

And Question: Will we get any answers before the Tideborn release b:thanks
  • BlindFate - Sanctuary
    BlindFate - Sanctuary Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Will the two be a combination of two classes? Since in some games Assassins can use both bows and swords. So that would make them a archer/blademaster type if true. Also the psychics being a wizard/veno combo would be cool. b:laugh
  • Trenith - Heavens Tear
    Trenith - Heavens Tear Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Huh and I thought someone just complained bout 'oracle noobs'....

On topic: Nothing? oO Wheres the fun if I plan all through, huh?

Cuz I only play for winter months, Ive played the game out. I know the basics of the game. Oracle noob = someone who downloaded the game got mommies card and went to town. Got to 90 and said dam, wat do I do. Whats this boss do, what does this do, etc. Thats oracle noob. After you've gone through legit once for 6months, during times when everything was grind, grind, quest, grind... No BH no rebirths all that extra **** to level you. But after you've endured the pains of the game and the true funs. You kind of deserve the right to cheat a bit.
  • GlowNTheDark - Heavens Tear_1261098894
    edited October 2009
    Options
    umm big question, i watched the vid on the Asian site and to me the tideborn looked kind of evil, so will they be working with or against the other races allready in game?
  • BladeHunnter - Sanctuary
    BladeHunnter - Sanctuary Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    yah same question??
    and what weapons will they use?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I dont take **** for nobodybodyb:angryb:victory

And BlakMagik is recruting anyone lvl 15-50+ on the Sanctuary server we are a very fun/helpfull/nice faction so plz join us by contacting any1 of the's names (Chaosz_Crazy/Hart_Core/FosakenDesyr/Lanfo/Sinker/Far_Sight/DemonicChic/QueenFairy/NYer/starstepper or me BladeHunnter) so come join us we are the best b:victoryb:victory
  • daphkate
    daphkate Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    umm big question, i watched the vid on the Asian site and to me the tideborn looked kind of evil, so will they be working with or against the other races allready in game?

They probably will be working with the other races already in game.
    yah same question??
    and what weapons will they use?

Assassin will use a dagger.
    Physic will most likely use a magic weapon.
  • BladeHunnter - Sanctuary
    BladeHunnter - Sanctuary Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    ah ok
    soo what will they look like?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I dont take **** for nobodybodyb:angryb:victory

And BlakMagik is recruting anyone lvl 15-50+ on the Sanctuary server we are a very fun/helpfull/nice faction so plz join us by contacting any1 of the's names (Chaosz_Crazy/Hart_Core/FosakenDesyr/Lanfo/Sinker/Far_Sight/DemonicChic/QueenFairy/NYer/starstepper or me BladeHunnter) so come join us we are the best b:victoryb:victory
  • Teh_fishey - Dreamweaver
    Teh_fishey - Dreamweaver Posts: 552 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    5 questions...

1) When the new class comes out will there be more territories added to the map to provide space for this new class?

2) What weapons will the new classes use, and are they ranged or melee?

3) What are pros and cons of the new class?

4) Are they good at PK?

5) What class are they most similar too that is out now?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Note: No thats not me... I stole that from the interwebs b:chuckle
    BTW.... YOU ROCK FORSAKENX <3

I like to think of myself as a dog, I can be cute and cuddly but sniff people's butts and get away with it ><>

Warlock recruiting lvl 70+ on the Dreamweaver Server.
    PM an officer for an invite.

b:heartb:flowerb:faint
  • WolfysPet - Heavens Tear
    WolfysPet - Heavens Tear Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    will the tideborn have there own FB19 ?
  • Vortexer - Lost City
    Vortexer - Lost City Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    will the tideborn have there own FB19 ?

From what I have seen, yes
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Reikara - Heavens Tear
    Reikara - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,321 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I'd like to know where these "Tideborn areas" are.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    WaffleChan - Sanctuary Posts: 2,897 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Ive seen islands east of Misfortune in the 'UNAVALIABLE' areas. While doing quests there, we've also heard weird things underwater. Same occurances south of DWP, so not entirely sure :).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    advice to fledgling archers:
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • jokerxdude
    jokerxdude Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    What will the flying mounts be?

A flying waffle?
    b:dirtyMmmm... flying waffle.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Why So Stupid?

Want a darker race? A race fighting for their humanity?
    Go here
    > pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132 You know you want to.

Anime! Anime! Oh PW Anime!
    Coming Soon...
  • ShiiraBaenre - Sanctuary
    ShiiraBaenre - Sanctuary Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Tideborn area is already added to the servers...its south of Dreamweaver and Sea of Reality...at SE edge of map u can see the land for tideborn ...even a couple small structures r visible. Already know some ppl that have been accidently pulled to a Tideborn town portal pad, because its apparently active as a portal and closer to sorthern map edge then Dreamweaver.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Saelyssa - Sanctuary
    Saelyssa - Sanctuary Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    jokerxdude wrote: »
    What will the flying mounts be?

A flying waffle?
    b:dirtyMmmm... flying waffle.
    no flying waffle for you but as for aero gear my guess would be something along the lines of flying Tridents or flying Crystals.
  • fookio
    fookio Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    does anybody have a clue about when the tideborn will be released?
    b:victoryb:victory
  • mastas
    mastas Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    from wat i hear the tideborn will be release b4 next year(maybe true or not idk lol)
    "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams." b:cool
  • fookio
    fookio Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    ok thnx
    hope ur right
    b:thanks
  • Brylla - Heavens Tear
    Brylla - Heavens Tear Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I know a ton of people have already asked but I'm itching to know whether squads will be made up to 8 people? And are you actually going to answer our questions before the expansion comes out or are you just trying to torture us with anticipation? o.o;

Please and thank you in advance! b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RavinTink - Sanctuary
    RavinTink - Sanctuary Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    ok these have already been asked, but Im gonna ask again.

1. What skills do we have to look forward to with the 2 new classes?
    2. What new weapons will be implimented? Seeing as how Assissins usually use daggers, and I have yet to see any on the game so far.
    3. How will these 2 new classes work together with the ones we already have?
    4. Will the squad count be raised to 8 instead of 6 to make a true rainbow squad?
    5. Will each new class have male and female character possibilities? (personally the gender limit on the untamed is a little annoying and somewhat sexist in my opinion)
    6. Is the GM actually going to answer ANY of these questions? I have seen responses, but no answers so far.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

When life gives you lemons...dont make lemonade!!
    Find the fool who got vodka and have a party!!
  • mastas
    mastas Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    fookio wrote: »
    ok thnx
    hope ur right
    b:thanks

me to lol bc i just can't wait for it to come outb:chuckleb:chuckle i'm dying waiting for it to come out lol
    "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams." b:cool
  • Kitsuneh - Lost City
    Kitsuneh - Lost City Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options

2. What new weapons will be implimented? Seeing as how Assissins usually use daggers, and I have yet to see any on the game so far.
    4. Will the squad count be raised to 8 instead of 6 to make a true rainbow squad?
    5. Will each new class have male and female character possibilities? (personally the gender limit on the untamed is a little annoying and somewhat sexist in my opinion)
    6. Is the GM actually going to answer ANY of these questions? I have seen responses, but no answers so far.

I think they are going to gather all most asked questions from this thread and put them into one single post.
  • Moozka - Sanctuary
    Moozka - Sanctuary Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I'm wondering what will the tideborn fly on? Will they fly on their own new flying mounts or be added on to one of the kind already out?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RezzErection - Harshlands
    RezzErection - Harshlands Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    1. will there be cash shop salesb:dirty

1.2 if yes, what

2. will squad slots be extended

2.2 if yes will bosses / elites be stronger / higher hp?

2.3 will it change the drop rates.
  • Heartstone - Dreamweaver
    Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    GM's dont seem to respond now o.O. hope they wrote all the questions down for FAQ thing then. but no responces except very first pages.
    I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz
  • TinyWiz - Heavens Tear
    TinyWiz - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    yeah GMs ..i wanna hug b:cry
  • Zuyue - Sanctuary
    Zuyue - Sanctuary Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options

1:Assassin: Throw dagger,Damage evasion,effect evasion,initiative attack,cross chop,minify,Vampiric Aura,immobilise,deeply thrust,struggle, laceration,whirlwind chop,muscle cut off,explosive bomb,concentration, warmblooded,blind,teleport (wtf..),stealthy-insvisible skill,poignant attack

Assassin
    (uses dual daggers as weapon, wears light armor and deals extreme dmg in a short period. dagger is a new kind of weapon, its atk speed is betwens sowrd and claw/fist. Assassin's atk is based on dex , same as Arhcer. Assassin can use all weapons except those w/ class limit, but skills only usable w/ dagger.)

Phychic
    (use magical orb, different orb has different effect when using skills, assists atk during the battle. key word: repression)

life bubble,freeze,amplify damage,regeneration suppress,earth spirit,earth collapse,increase atk reduce def,increase def reduce atk,soul of vengeance - reflect/seal/interrupt,sand blow,enemy's tactics (copy skill?),will of psychic,riptide,waterfall,magic impact,bramble aura,magical shield,sacrifice,water spirit,

Answers to your first to questions... as for 3,4,5 an 6 idk ;)
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I think they are going to gather all most asked questions from this thread and put them into one single post.

This was the correct assumption b:victory
  • TinyWiz - Heavens Tear
    TinyWiz - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    This was the correct assumption b:victory

about how long til u finish gathering questions ?
  • /Radar/ - Lost City
    /Radar/ - Lost City Posts: 358 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    about how long til u finish gathering questions ?

as soon as they release the expansion b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Ophida for the cute siggy :3

- retired 11/06/09
This discussion has been closed.