conqueror vs. Economy

Options

Comments

• MiniTank - Lost City
    MiniTank - Lost City Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I don't see what you mean when you say, all I talked about was what others do and grammar. (Since you learned grammar we'll get to your spelling now)

Look, if you use common sense you would get your answer out of this. Common sense is another type of intelligence. Humans normal use it when things are "No ****" the answer is in your face.

Apology accepted. Lets hope your brain can register this little conversation we're having so it remembers this time.

Um didn't type that 2nd post?????????

And yes common sence would tell you to stick to the thread but hey people *cough* xtacy *cough* don't always have it. b:chuckle
  • rhapsodus
    rhapsodus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    not that i know much about the workings of cq nor have i played for long, but i just want to point out that the sum of money cq gets each week from tw is a set amount. with inflation being ridiculously high for the past month or so, the buying power of that money is severly diminished.

take for example, a weekly salary of 3m. whereas you could get gold charms for relatively cheap prices (i saw them for 400-500k at the time), you can't buy the same amount now.

even with 200 people running around with a 3m freebie a week, it doesn't change much. not at today's prices.

what really does affect the economy is all the non-cash shoppers competing for gold to buy anniversary packs. that itself drives the gold prices up to insanity. not the demand of 200 people.

all in all, in my understanding of economics, 400m a week split amongst 200 people isn't enough to make the huge difference you say. what causes the economy is the greed of the players itself, and their desire to make profits out of the current circumstances.

just my 2 cents.
  • Showharu - Lost City
    Showharu - Lost City Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    rhapsodus wrote: »
    not that i know much about the workings of cq nor have i played for long, but i just want to point out that the sum of money cq gets each week from tw is a set amount. with inflation being ridiculously high for the past month or so, the buying power of that money is severly diminished.

take for example, a weekly salary of 3m. whereas you could get gold charms for relatively cheap prices (i saw them for 400-500k at the time), you can't buy the same amount now.

even with 200 people running around with a 3m freebie a week, it doesn't change much. not at today's prices.

what really does affect the economy is all the non-cash shoppers competing for gold to buy anniversary packs. that itself drives the gold prices up to insanity. not the demand of 200 people.

just my 2 cents.

Yes this is also true eveyone who sets their buy price high increases the gold prices because they want it more than the other buyer, so that results in inflation. It can easily be lowered if everyone puts their buy price low. If that happens gold sellers will have no choice but to lower their price if they want to make ingame money.

I bet minitank has no idea what we're talking about.
    I don't care.
    Keeps me happy, everyone should do it.
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Um didn't type that 2nd post?????????

And yes common sence would tell you to stick to the thread but hey people *cough* xtacy *cough* don't always have it. b:chuckle

Wow....

No **** you didn't type the second post. That was me quoting myself. Obviously you really did not read it. Therefore you are doing what you point out others doing. This is..... wow... There is no point in making this conversation go any further. You clearly don't understand what I'm talking about and to make matters worst you literally don't read posts.

Fix your ways before you try and debate on real matters. This is a priority number 1 for you.

just my 2 cents.

I'll have to agree with most of what you say here.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • MiniTank - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Buying from stall is not csing IJS.
    Before you get confused let me break it down for you.
    TODAY I BOUGHT I HIERO FOR 1,300,000, OK NOW IF I BOUGHT FROM AH IT WOULD HAVE COST ME 2,120,000 FOR A HIERO CUZ I SWEAR I SAW GOLD PRICE WAS 530K+.

CQ is not the only guild buying from stalls. I'm sure spectral and RQ buy from stalls also, you stating just CQ is dumb.b:bye

Angry much?

I never said you guys use AH so stop getting all b:angry lol.

And i know everyone uses cat shops. But what you are not getting my point. Everytime a hiero is bought after a hiero sale the value goes on it goes up. Who do you think effects that more. Spectral RQ or you conqueror. What guild always has enough cash to afford hieros for all of their members. Do you understand this because i can't break it down for you any further.

all in all, in my understanding of economics, 400m a week split amongst 200 people isn't enough to make the huge difference you say. what causes the economy is the greed of the players itself, and their desire to make profits out of the current circumstances.

just my 2 cents.

Yes but this is 400mil now i learn 470mil from xtacy every week, thats a lot of money over time. And the 3mil freebie does change things, not as much anymore because the gold price is so higher. And it does make a huge difference over time.

But i do agree all people effect it. Cq as a guild just has the most influence. What other guild you know of that brings in 470mil a week? Not including cqs cash shoppers.

Lol cq i find full of greed i hear a lot about people that just join for a freebie 3mil.
  • rhapsodus
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Angry much?

And i know everyone uses cat shops. But what you are not getting my point. Everytime a hiero is bought after a hiero sale the value goes on it goes up. Who do you think effects that more. Spectral RQ or you conqueror. What guild always has enough cash to afford hieros for all of their members. Do you understand this because i can't brake it down for you any further.

cq buying 200 hieros a week doesnt do much. if cq made such a difference, prices for gold and hieros would have skyrocketed already before the anniversary event.

but what you saw happened was the introduction of the anniversary pack which dropped everyone's dream items. therefore, every bob joe and mary in the server rushed to buy gold so they can take a chance at dropping these packs. the results? 3141592654 people rushed in to buy gold so they can grab a pack. but what happens when so many people try to buy the same thing?

competition.

basic economics state that when the demand of a good or service increases, the equilibrium price and quantity will also increase. on a visual scale, the demand curve will shift to the right. what this means is at every given price, consumers are willing to spend more to purchase the same amount of good or service.

i bid 200. you want it too, so you bid 201. the next guy wants it too so he bids 202. the cycle continues, and in the end, high prices on items is not the sole result from cq's salary, but a collective effort of everyone's greed.

like i said, the best evidence is by looking at the past. before anni packs, prices were low. after anni packs, they're high.

Don't wanna double post so..

3m a week over time does not do anything. 3m a week will remain 3m a week. only the purchasing power fluctuates over time. it's not as if the rest of the server stays still while cq receives their money. everyone's out there getting more and more money. 3m is just a stationary number that can never increase, while the people out there can make more and more money. if you sit there and rely on salary to pay for your charms your gear and all your other miscellaneous costs, pretty soon you're going to go broke.

by the way. an extra 70m split amongst 200 people is an extra 350k. i don't know about the average player out there, but even for me in my low 70's, that's not enough to do anything.
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Angry much?

And i know everyone uses cat shops. But what you are not getting my point. Everytime a hiero is bought after a hiero sale the value goes on it goes up. Who do you think effects that more. Spectral RQ or you conqueror. What guild always has enough cash to afford hieros for all of their members. Do you understand this because i can't brake it down for you any further.

Alright ,I think you should know that the majority of the people that stall cash shop themselves. Meaning they do not have anything to do with gold prices unless they put gold prices in AH for some money there too. If they buy gold to buy a hiero and then sell it for cheaper than what it would be in the AH do you think they would be making money?

With the prices now no one would make money from buying gold out of the AH and then selling hieros for 800k. That's just stupid, brah.
    cq buying 200 hieros a week doesnt do much. if cq made such a difference, prices for gold and hieros would have skyrocketed already before the anniversary event.

but what you saw happened was the introduction of the anniversary pack which dropped everyone's dream items. therefore, every bob joe and mary in the server rushed to buy gold so they can take a chance at dropping these packs. the results? 3141592654 people rushed in to buy gold so they can grab a pack. but what happens when so many people try to buy the same thing?

competition.

basic economics state that when the demand of a good or service increases, the equilibrium price and quantity will also increase. on a visual scale, the demand curve will shift to the right. what this means is at every given price, consumers are willing to spend more to purchase the same amount of good or service.

i bid 200. you want it too, so you bid 201. the next guy wants it too so he bids 202. the cycle continues, and in the end, high prices on items is not the sole result from cq's salary, but a collective effort of everyone's greed.

like i said, the best evidence is by looking at the past. before anni packs, prices were low. after anni packs, they're high.

3m a week over time does not do anything. 3m a week will remain 3m a week. only the purchasing power fluctuates over time. it's not as if the rest of the server stays still while cq receives their money. everyone's out there getting more and more money. 3m is just a stationary number that can never increase, while the people out there can make more and more money. if you sit there and rely on salary to pay for your charms your gear and all your other miscellaneous costs, pretty soon you're going to go broke.

He doesn't know what real economics is. He tries to get people to understand "The MiniTank Economics" but it ain't workin'.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• angellicdeity
    angellicdeity Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options

competition.

Its a tough concept for most of the spectral trolls to understand.

Clearly spending $1000+ on a game was worth the investment over the $500 dollar course on Economics.
  • Devil - Lost City
    Devil - Lost City Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I can farm 3.5m in an hour, so can many other people. You dont know how to do that then complain about salary because you suck. Period.
  • Showharu - Lost City
    Showharu - Lost City Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Angry much?

No comment I'll let you embarrass yourself further.

What ruins the economy is CQ buying hieros from stalls with our ingame coins, which also raises the price of zen for some special reason.
    Your logic is amazing no one can match you.

Your right you can't brake this down. You suppose to break it down.
    I don't care.
    Keeps me happy, everyone should do it.
  • MiniTank - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Options

competition.

Don't wanna double post so..

by the way. an extra 70m split amongst 200 people is an extra 350k. i don't know about the average player out there, but even for me in my low 70's, that's not enough to do anything.

Your not understanding what happening with the economy. :p Yes gold prices rise due to gold merchanters. Yes the event messes gold prices up too. But after these 2 things it comes to who has the most cash. No other guild can put out as much cash as cq does. Therefore they impact the economy more then any other. The more people that can put out on this server the better the economy. Why? Because more people have cash and not as much on them at a time.

Simple economics say people will buy what they see reasonable. If 400 people had the coin compare to 200. More things will become less reasonable. Then the person selling this item has to reduce its price for someone to buy it. Also more money flow through the economy which means more coin getting flushed out which is one thing this economy really needs. Less coin in the game means the value of the coin would go up. If the value of the coin goes up that means people will need less coin to buy things.

Hope this helps you understand if your taking my thread seriously unlike the others here.

I think ima ignore the cq trolls you seem to have a real arguement :).
  • Devil - Lost City
    Devil - Lost City Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    CQ is the reason why Gold prices dropped after September, also the reason why Gold prices skyrocketted after Oct 12.
  • rhapsodus
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Your not understanding what happening with the economy. :p Yes gold prices rise due to gold merchanters. Yes the event messes gold prices up too. But after these 2 things it comes to who has the most cash. No other guild can put out as much cash as cq does. Therefore they impact the economy more then any other. The more people that can put out on this server the better the economy. Why? Because more people have cash and not as much on them at a time.

Simple economics say people will buy what they see reasonable. If 400 people had the coin compare to 200. More things will become less reasonable. Then the person selling this item has to reduce its price for someone to buy it. Also more money flow through the economy which means more coin getting flushed out which is one thing this economy really needs. Less coin in the game means the value of the coin would go up. If the value of the coin goes up that means people will need less coin to buy things.

Hope this helps you understand if your taking my thread seriously unlike the others here.

I think ima ignore the cq trolls you seem to have a real arguement :).

cq itself is not big enough to offset the economy. 470m a week is microscopically miniscule compared to the gross revenue of the rest of the server.

how i can deduce this is simple. if cq was taking all the money from tw and dumping them into charms and gold, you would see a steady increase in prices of such items. this would happen because they would be able to outbid everyone who tried to buy gold and they would buy up all the charms at a higher price than everyone else, thus driving up prices of sellers.

however, as we saw, before the anniversary event, the prices of such goods remained relatively stable, and everyone was enjoying the economic stability. this lets us know that no single entity in the economy had such a power. nobody had enough coin to simply buy up everything and drive the prices up. this means the extra income from tw did not make much of a difference compared to the overall income of the rest of the server. of course it helps, but not on such a global scale. the most vital part of this argument is that the prices were so low. cq's income had even more of a purchasing power then. and if their demand was not enough to offset the server's aggregate demand then, it certainly will not be enough now.

like you said, what this game needs is a coin sink. and that problem is not cq's problem. that's pw's problem.

personally, i think you're comparing CQ to individuals. of course, the whole of CQ would make more money than any given individual. however, this is a biased view. if you pick apart cq's players and compared them one on one with other players, it's easily seen that their gear is hardly, if any better than the other people of the same level. this, itself is evidence that they dont control the economy any better than i do or you do. if they really influenced it that much, and if their extra 3.5m income really made that much of a difference, they would all be rocking us in +12 grade 15 gears, which they do not.

i'll reiterate again. the past is the best evidence.
  • QQMoreSpec - Lost City
    QQMoreSpec - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Ask your leader about the thousands he has spent.
    b:shutup
  • DestroyTokyo - Lost City
    DestroyTokyo - Lost City Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    So, I can safely assume, I'd hope anyhow the Spectral in this thread are in my age vicinity of 18-20 years old.. @ least... Now I find it terribly hard to believe you can speak so freely on a topic (PWI's economy) With being so little informed on the topic of how economics actually work? Honest to god have none of you ever taken a class on the matter?

It's one thing to have some sort of legitimate argument to be presented here on the forums but for christs sake it's like you're just spouting blind ignorance to try and justify your hatred for a guild in a video game.

I laugh when i hear this. "Ooh my 2.5mil i get weekly is going to ruin the economy." b:chuckle Its funny because they act as if they are what makes their guild. 2.5mil isn't going to effect the economy much at all but its not about one person its about a group of people. A ex member of cq told me they get about 400milish. Now that has a effect.

Let me explain somethen. No guild controls the economy or are the only thing that effects it. But a group with a lot of money has the most influence on it.

People will state "oh but your guild gets as much because of your guild has so many cash shoppers". Wether it did or did not 1. this is a persons personal cash 2. you act like your guild doesn't have people that do the same thing 3. if they could give it away to the rest of the guild, you actaully expect people to generate 400mil every week to give out for free.

I also heard this "cq earn their coin it isn't free". I understand cq has a system of come at this time to do this and that. This money they get is still free. Every other guild farms HH, farms WB, and likes to do TW. But these guilds do the same thing without pay. If every other guild can do it without pay then what cq gets is just extra.

Mk you can make your comments now.

All I really have to say to this post since it's been blatantly pointed out you know absolutely nothing is this

http://i35.tinypic.com/nz5ahd.jpg
    9x WB
    Voted "Best WB on Lost City Server" b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rukhmath
    rukhmath Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Well after skimming thru all this economy nonsense. i cannot comment. As i am not an expert, or remotely schooled in economics......

I will however take some bits and pieces out here and there.

Like..........

"Hieros for the many TW'S cq has bah blah"
    Bull effing ****!
    You know, i know, the server knows, the only war where your hieros actually tick more than 5 times is the Spec war.(rq war too possibly)

Other than that, ummm well, i won't say it blatantly, but we all know whats up with all those other "wars"b:surrender

"Ask your leader how many thousands he spent"
    Lolujealous?

@Mini
    Ok mini, for real. Thats enough. You know i share the same goals as the trifecta, but this thread of yours, is abit.........OFF.
    Hit them where it hurts, with facts.b:victory

Oh yeah forgot the cool sign off..

IJS,IMHO,ROFLCOPTER, (SOME OTEHR INANE INTERNET ABBREVIATION)b:bye
    No need for quotes anymore. Lost City's eyes are wide open now. Thank god!b:victory
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Why does Conqueror always have to be a factor in everything the server goes through. You shouldn't be worried about the 2-3m CQ members receive every week, you should be worried about things like CQ acquiring 3 netherbeast rings.

Also, why can't we all just be frandz :[
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rukhmath
    rukhmath Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Why does Conqueror always have to be a factor in everything the server goes through. You shouldn't be worried about the 2-3m CQ members receive every week, you should be worried about things like CQ acquiring 3 netherbeast rings.

Also, why can't we all just be frandz :[

Well to be perfectly rational here. If we were All "frandz", then what would we do in LC?
    Dailies, then what?
    Whats the point of strengthening yourself if theres noone to fight?
    No need for quotes anymore. Lost City's eyes are wide open now. Thank god!b:victory
  • PrinceClare - Lost City
    PrinceClare - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    CQ has ruined my life dammit . CQ rose the price of my studies in Australia QQ
    The bottle of Coca-Cola was $1.30 , but now its $1.35 omg !!

Go die CQ <3
  • Kuyaa - Lost City
    Kuyaa - Lost City Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    CQ has more than 3-4 wars per week against harvester/spectral/RQ and some other guilds... to think about it we actually DO NEED more hieros than other guild considering how many wars we got or even WORLD PVP.. always end up CQ VSing spec+harvester+RQ... 1 guild againts 3 guild yet i always see some ppl b:cry about CQ member having 3m freebies.. some ppl actually spend more than 3m/week for TW+world pvp if u considering the gold price at the moment for the charm/dolls need..

about cash shopping.. every guild have member who cash shop.. but not as much as certain guild.. can easily tell from how far their equipment upgraded overall yet losing badly in TW b:pleased..
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I don't think anyone with half a brain thinks the 400-500 mil from lands guilds get in this game in any way affects the economy - on any of PWIs servers.

Its just not that much money compared to all the gold circulating in PWI.

But CQ does have a huge advantage since the 2-3 mil salary members gets at least covers cost for charms in TW. Loads of ppl even in Spec/Rq/Harvester goes TW without charm b/c they just cant afford it...specially now when gold is like 500-600k each.

Unfair maybe, but it sure doesn't affect the overall economy.
  • Mastuff - Lost City
    Mastuff - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Stupid thread is stupid. When is eatwithspoons on so he can remove this POS thread. MiniTank, just stop posting these threads, your just bashing your head against a wall. Your not convincing anyone and you just feed the CQ trolls.
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Gratz on 101 Lily b:bye
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Gratz on 101 Lily b:bye

Stop AFK'ing and meditating in Frostland Nakhi b:infuriated
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Stupid thread is stupid. When is eatwithspoons on so he can remove this POS thread. MiniTank, just stop posting these threads, your just bashing your head against a wall. Your not convincing anyone and you just feed the CQ trolls.

In all honesty I think this has been one of the "nicer," more "productive" threads.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Options

The real issue in this thread is that he is not convinced that he is really ****. Rhapsodus, brings up a good arguement and he turns to him because he hasn't the slightest idea that his isn't really a good one at all. Glad he realizes that Rhapsodus is right but to think that what he is saying is right is just a childish act.

He complains about others not reading his post when he can't even recognize a quote from me. Instead he replies with some stupid like, "That 2nd quote isn't mine."

MiniTank, I want you to know that you are the most **** of ******* I have met on the forum. I've called many people ****, I can even count; but, you, my friend, are the most ****. Raven is smarter than you. How does that feel?
    In all honesty I think this has been one of the "nicer," more "productive" threads.

Until I showed up ^
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• MiniTank - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Options
    cq itself is not big enough to offset the economy. 470m a week is microscopically miniscule compared to the gross revenue of the rest of the server.

how i can deduce this is simple. if cq was taking all the money from tw and dumping them into charms and gold, you would see a steady increase in prices of such items. this would happen because they would be able to outbid everyone who tried to buy gold and they would buy up all the charms at a higher price than everyone else, thus driving up prices of sellers.

however, as we saw, before the anniversary event, the prices of such goods remained relatively stable, and everyone was enjoying the economic stability. this lets us know that no single entity in the economy had such a power. nobody had enough coin to simply buy up everything and drive the prices up. this means the extra income from tw did not make much of a difference compared to the overall income of the rest of the server. of course it helps, but not on such a global scale. the most vital part of this argument is that the prices were so low. cq's income had even more of a purchasing power then. and if their demand was not enough to offset the server's aggregate demand then, it certainly will not be enough now.

like you said, what this game needs is a coin sink. and that problem is not cq's problem. that's pw's problem.

personally, i think you're comparing CQ to individuals. of course, the whole of CQ would make more money than any given individual. however, this is a biased view. if you pick apart cq's players and compared them one on one with other players, it's easily seen that their gear is hardly, if any better than the other people of the same level. this, itself is evidence that they dont control the economy any better than i do or you do. if they really influenced it that much, and if their extra 3.5m income really made that much of a difference, they would all be rocking us in +12 grade 15 gears, which they do not.

i'll reiterate again. the past is the best evidence.

I never compared CQ to a individual. I compared them to other guilds. The money they make isn't making a huge differnce imediately but over time it does. You said yes this game needs a game sink. Well if CQ didn't horde the land then the game sink be greater. If the game sink is greater this helps the economy.

Cq doesnt effect the economy much in a week but over time it does.

In this game or in the world you would know nothing is really free other then the air we breathe. For someone to gain someone has to lose. Well if cq is getting all this free cash who is losing then?
    CQ has more than 3-4 wars per week against harvester/spectral/RQ and some other guilds... to think about it we actually DO NEED more hieros than other guild considering how many wars we got or even WORLD PVP.. always end up CQ VSing spec+harvester+RQ... 1 guild againts 3 guild yet i always see some ppl b:cry about CQ member having 3m freebies.. some ppl actually spend more than 3m/week for TW+world pvp if u considering the gold price at the moment for the charm/dolls need..

about cash shopping.. every guild have member who cash shop.. but not as much as certain guild.. can easily tell from how far their equipment upgraded overall yet losing badly in TW b:pleased..
    Sorry to say but those some tws are easy and you don't really need hieros for them. Your a bunch of 9x 10x fighting 4x-8x people. And so what does RQ HV or Spectral get in terms of free hieros. Yeah nothing....

Thats one thing that makes me sick QQ we won't have enough for our hieros. Your guild is spoiled. No other guild gets free hieros because you guys horde the map.

Its productive till the trolls come :).

<3s Rose
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Stop AFK'ing and meditating in Frostland Nakhi b:infuriated

My bad b:cute
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I will say what I said in the other post:
    Playing a game and having fun in the game is not all about money/in-game coins.

IF it was those who had no coins in-game would most likely quit.

Besides...it is the Gold sellers and those that continually buy the Gold in the AH that are to blame.

I will take some blame...I was selling Gold for over 600k per Gold in the AH during the First 24hrs of the sale...Granted not much Gold, but enough to get a good chunk of change b:cute

People would not sell Gold for the prices they have been IF people were not buying.

b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Asgenar - Lost City
    Asgenar - Lost City Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I never compared CQ to a individual. I compared them to other guilds. The money they make isn't making a huge imediately but over time it does. You said yes this game needs a game sink. Well if CQ didn't horde the land then the game sink be greater. If the game sink is greater this helps the economy.

Cq doesnt effect the economy much in a week but over time it does.

In this game or in the world you would know nothing is really free other then the air we breathe. For someone to gain someone has to lose. Well if cq is getting all this free cash who is losing then?

Sorry to say but those some tws are easy and you don't really need hieros for them. Your a bunch of 9x 10x fighting 4x-8x people. And so what does RQ HV or Spectral get in terms of free hieros. Yeah nothing....

Thats one thing that makes me sick QQ we won't have enough for our hieros. Your guild is spoiled. No other guild gets free hieros because you guys horde the map.

Tes productive till the trolls come :).

<3s Rose

/facepalm 10 char

Edit: MiniTank has to be the most logical person on the forums, who is able to back up all his points with facts & statistics, and isn't hypocritical at all when it comes to QQing.