conqueror vs. Economy

Options
MiniTank - Lost City
MiniTank - Lost City Posts: 89 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
I laugh when i hear this. "Ooh my 2.5mil i get weekly is going to ruin the economy." b:chuckle Its funny because they act as if they are what makes their guild. 2.5mil isn't going to effect the economy much at all but its not about one person its about a group of people. A ex member of cq told me they get about 400milish. Now that has a effect.

Let me explain somethen. No guild controls the economy or are the only thing that effects it. But a group with a lot of money has the most influence on it.

People will state "oh but your guild gets as much because of your guild has so many cash shoppers". Wether it did or did not 1. this is a persons personal cash 2. you act like your guild doesn't have people that do the same thing 3. if they could give it away to the rest of the guild, you actaully expect people to generate 400mil every week to give out for free.

I also heard this "cq earn their coin it isn't free". I understand cq has a system of come at this time to do this and that. This money they get is still free. Every other guild farms HH, farms WB, and likes to do TW. But these guilds do the same thing without pay. If every other guild can do it without pay then what cq gets is just extra.

This a new one. "3mil freebies isn't much" Well some people in the game still call this a bit of money for them. For someone of my level to actaully earn 3mil it takes some hours aside to farm HH or w/e.

What all things that effect the economy?
1. Unthoughtful game events. Some events end up shooting free stuff by paying little of what it really is worth.
2. People that mechanting the gold. People get greedy in this game.
3. What this forum is about. I never said it was the number one thing that effected the economy i be lieing if i did. But one guild getting 470mil week for stopping any other guild from getting land has effects over time. This server can be better then the MY server or other servers if people would ban together to let it happen. But greed still seems tp consume people.

If you stopped and thinked about this game and our real world. Nothing is free other then the air we breathe. For someone to win someone has to lose. For the events the GMs win cash over the consumer for the gold merchants they win cash off basicaly scamming people. For a guild that takes over the map they win over everyone else who is not in their guild. Nothing is free something always comes with a cost and someone is always paying for it wether they want to or not.

Mk you can make your comments now.
Post edited by MiniTank - Lost City on

Comments

• Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I'd be lying if I said I don't know what changed your mind but I do..

Here is a question since this thread of yours suddenly popped up. Why do you bring up Conqueror and issues with the economy if you know it's not us? That's kind of foolish if you ask me.

P.S. If you start to give me a logical reason for everything you say you (And only you) will be granted a pardon from all my insults and terrible disses. Yes, I'm aware that spectral tries to hide from it all :3
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • Cirdan - Lost City
    Cirdan - Lost City Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I totally agree Minib:pleased
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Options
    You only agree because he is in your guild. This biased **** needs to stop when talking about something serious.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• MiniTank - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I'd be lying if I said I don't know what changed your mind but I do..

Here is a question since this thread of yours suddenly popped up. Why do you bring up Conqueror and issues with the economy if you know it's not us? That's kind of foolish if you ask me.

P.S. If you start to give me a logical reason for everything you say you (And only you) will be granted a pardon from all my insults and terrible disses. Yes, I'm aware that spectral tries to hide from it all :3

Its not that, im repeating peoples agruements. Notice i put a bit of quotes in this forum.

And when i did anything change my mind?
    You only agree because he is in your guild. This biased **** needs to stop when talking about something serious.

And lol xtasy you agreed with amour just b/c he was in the same guild. Like you have the right to say that.
  • Cirdan - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Why do you bring up Conqueror and issues with the economy if you know it's not us? That's kind of foolish if you ask me.

I believe he brought it up because he kinda implied that cq has the greatest influence on the economy because of the large amount of money that they get each week. He might just be surprised that cq ignores it.
    No guild controls the economy or are the only thing that effects it. But a group with a lot of money has the most influence on it.

I can't speak for mini, but he can post and clarify himself. If I got close, cool.
  • Cirdan - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Options

most serious comversations and debates are still biased -_-

can you say you aren't biased?
  • Showharu - Lost City
    Showharu - Lost City Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I laugh when i hear this. "Ooh my 2.5mil i get weekly is going to ruin the economy." b:chuckle Its funny because they act as if they are what makes their guild. 2.5mil isn't going to effect the economy much at all but its not about one person its about a group of people. A ex member of cq told me they get about 400milish. Now that has a effect.

Let me explain somethen. No guild controls the economy or are the only thing that effects it. But a group with a lot of money has the most influence on it.

People will state "oh but your guild gets as much because of your guild has so many cash shoppers". Wether it did or did not 1. this is a persons personal cash 2. you act like your guild doesn't have people that do the same thing 3. if they could give it away to the rest of the guild, you actaully expect people to generate 400mil every week to give out for free.

I also heard this "cq earn their coin it isn't free". I understand cq has a system of come at this time to do this and that. This money they get is still free. Every other guild farms HH, farms WB, and likes to do TW. But these guilds do the same thing without pay. If every other guild can do it without pay then what cq gets is just extra.

Mk you can make your comments now.

Well tbh you have no idea what CQ do or what things we still do. We no longer have any HH days from what I've seen and WBs are optional, no one gets paid for it. The only thing people get paid for is TW. No matter what CQ still waste the most in TW because of hieros and multiple wars.
    Where does the rest of our money go to? idk do the math sense ur so good at it mini.
    So who wants to know why economy is so bad?
    Pretty simple GMs and Cash shoppers.

It shouldn't be so hard for anyone to know why zen is so high its like this for every free MMO period.
    I don't care.
    Keeps me happy, everyone should do it.
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I
    And lol Xtacy you agreed with amour just b/c he was in the same guild. Like you have the right to say that.

Fixed

I may have agreed with him because he's right. Whatever that topic might have been you can ask anyone I am not biased. In one of the thread I even go as far as to say that I agree with Kristoph about something.

So no, my friend, I am not a biased person. Try that line with someone who is.

P.S. I go by what is true b:thanks
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• Devil - Lost City
    Devil - Lost City Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    STFU lowbie 1 Shot archers.
  • Cirdan - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Options
    STFU lowbie 1 Shot archers.

I thought this was a serious discussion. pls don't add ad hominem to it
  • MiniTank - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Well tbh you have no idea what CQ do or what things we still do. We no longer have any HH days from what I've seen and WBs are optional, no one gets paid for it. The only thing people get paid for is TW. No matter what CQ still waste the most in TW because of hieros and multiple wars.
    Where does the rest of our money go to? idk do the math sense ur so good at it mini.
    So who wants to know why economy is so bad?
    Pretty simple GMs and Cash shoppers.

It shouldn't be so hard for anyone to know why zen is so high its like this for every free MMO period.

Ah i see. I wish other guilds could do that for their TWs.

And yeah i do agree on the GMs events but your guild still gets more then any other guild and still has a good influences on the economy. I mean if your getting hieros you need gold. So either your guild is putting coin in the AH a lot or you guys are cash shopping a lot.
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Ah i see. I wish other guilds could do that for their TWs.

And yeah i do agree on the GMs events but your guild still gets more then any other guild and still has a good influences on the economy. I mean if your getting hieros you need gold. So either your guild is putting coin in the AH a lot or you guys are cash shopping a lot.

The only person I heard was going to do something like that was Miss_Tika. She is no longer with us. Thank God. He has blessed CQ over and over.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• MiniTank - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Options
    The only person I heard was going to do something like that was Miss_Tika. She is no longer with us. Thank God. He has blessed CQ over and over.

Um what?

Maybe im missing somethen here. If you guys arn't AHing for hiero and not cash shopping then where are they coming from. If you buying them off people it makes no difference some where down the line someone AH or cash shopped for it.

And I like how you call out your ex guild mate in a public place.
  • Showharu - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Um what?

Maybe im missing somethen here. If you guys arn't AHing for hiero and not cash shopping then where are they coming from. If you buying them off people it makes no difference some where down the line someone AH or cash shopped for it.

Lol are you serious right now? You must be kidding no one can be this dumb.
    I don't care.
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Um what?

I don't know what part of my post you don't understand. You're talking about putting coins in AH. (Only reason I'd be doing that is to sell it) So where does buying hieros come in?

I'm not saying that we don't have cash shoppers. People that cash shop join other guilds besides Spectral nowadays. But I know that buying from someones stall shouldn't really effect much when I see a lot of other guilds buying from the same stalls. Your guild the most. Guess you guys get hiero ****?

Also, I never considered Tika as a guild to begin with. She yelled at everyone and cursed for no reason. No idea why.... Ask her, I never liked her.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• MiniTank - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Lol are you serious right now? You must be kidding no one can be this dumb.

Well if im missing somethen inform me otherwise you are just calling names. Thats the only way i know of how to get hieros.
    I don't know what part of my post you don't understand. You're talking about putting coins in AH. (Only reason I'd be doing that is to sell it) So where does buying hieros come in?

I'm not saying that we don't have cash shoppers. People that cash shop join other guilds besides Spectral nowadays. But I know that buying from someones stall shouldn't really effect much when I see a lot of other guilds buying from the same stalls. Your guild the most. Guess you guys get hiero ****?

Also, I never considered Tika as a guild to begin with. She yelled at everyone and cursed for no reason. No idea why.... Ask her, I never liked her.

Um if you buy 4 gold with coin that gets you one gold charm xtacy. Just saying i don't know if you might of not known that.

And still no answer on how cq gets their charms.
  • Devil - Lost City
    Devil - Lost City Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    No wonder you're complaining about being poor, you dont even know how to get cheap hieros aside from buying gold from AH.
    You dont cash shop and expect to be at the top of the server without knowing how to farm money? get out.
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Um if you buy 4 gold with coin that gets you one gold charm xtacy. Just saying i don't know if you might of not known that.

And still no answer on how cq gets their charms.

I will admit to misunderstanding you when you said coins. I was thinking gold.

Well if im missing somethen inform me otherwise you are just calling names. Thats the only way i know of how to get hieros.

Since you're so kind to give others lessons, I think it would be nice of me to do the same for you. Here is my thanks.

Grammar Lesson #1:

Well, if I'm missing something inform me; otherwise, you are just calling names. That's the only way I know how to get a hiero.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• Showharu - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Options

Instead of reading the post fully, read it carefully.

I never called you names but sense you're not so bright(Now insulting you.) I understand why you think I called you names.

If buying hieros from AH is the only way you can get hieros, please stop telling people how the economy is worked in LostCity.b:bye
    I don't care.
  • Cirdan - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Since you're so kind to give others lessons, I think it would be nice of me to do the same for you. Here is my thanks.

Grammar Lesson #1:

Well, if I'm missing something inform me; otherwise, you are just calling names. That's the only way I know how to get a hiero.

Stick to the topic pls, not grammar. That's a red herring logic fallacy.
    No wonder you're complaining about being poor, you dont even know how to get cheap hieros aside from buying gold from AH.
    You dont cash shop and expect to be at the top of the server without knowing how to farm money? get out.

CQ gets tw pay on top of the grinding and hh farming and other ways to get money. That's how cq can be a large influence on the game economy. All most all other guilds don't have that luxury. But they still grind and farm for money and make the best with what they do get.
  • Cirdan - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Options
    You must be kidding no one can be this dumb.

I'm pretty sure that's an insult.

I'm tired of pointing out all these fallacies and ad hominem agruements. -_-
  • MiniTank - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Grammar Lesson #1:

Thank you xtacy b:pleased lol

But trying to get my point out, the sentence structure doesn't always concern me as long as people understand. If I wanted to be lectured on my sentences i go to school.
    Instead of reading the post fully, read it carefully.

I never called you names but sense you're not so bright(Now insulting you.) I understand why you think I called you names.

If buying hieros from AH is the only way you can get hieros, please stop telling people how the economy is worked in LostCity.b:bye

Calling somone dumb is a insult, just letting you know.

I never told how the economy works i just stated one thing that effects it.

I said their are 3 different ways on getting hieros by my understanding.

Thats all they really can do. Still no explination on how they obtain hieros. And a bunch of insults lol. Its ok the insults make me laugh since they can't provide a real agruement.
  • Showharu - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Options

Lol thats why I stated a questions first before I stated a potential insult. Only people with no brain cannot understand.
    I don't care.
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Stick to the topic pls, not grammar. That's a red herring logic fallacy.

My post does involve the main topic at hand and a little extra lesson. I tell him that I misunderstood what he said and that was my main reply. My extra is below it.

To you I say, stay on topic. We're talking about hieros and AH gold prices etc. That or gtfo
    Thank you xtacy b:pleased lol

That all they really can do. Still no explination on how they obtain hieros. And a bunch of insults lol. Its ok the insult make me laugh since they can provide no real agruement.

No problem. Anything for someone having trouble with their grammar.

Fixed

I've given you a valid explanation on how we get hieros. We buy it in a stall. I think your favorite line applies to this post. Read the post entirely. It's not too far from here.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• Showharu - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Options

That allt hey really can do. Still no explination on how they obtain hieros. And a bunch of insults lol. Its ok the insult make me laugh since they can provide no real agruement.

You know why no one will answer how they get their hieros? They want to see how dumb all your post will be.
    If you think really hard you would know how else to get hieros besides AH.

If you really think any CQ members going to spend 500k+ for 1 gold to get 1 hiero which is 4 gold then LOLUDUMB.b:chuckle
    I don't care.
  • MiniTank - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Options
    You know why no one will answer how they get their hieros? They want to see how dumb all your post will be.
    If you think really hard you would know how else to get hieros besides AH.

If you really think any CQ members going to spend 500k+ for 1 gold to get 1 hiero which is 4 gold then LOLUDUMB.b:chuckle

Um i said AH, cash shopping, or buy from a player who had to AH or cash shop to get it. Xtacy good at english maybe he can get you to read more :).
    To you I say, stay on topic. We're talking about hieros and AH gold prices etc. That or gtfo

Actaully the post was about other things your members just focused on this. It definitely wasn't about grammer but you seem to love grammer so here we are.
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Um i said AH, cash shopping, or buy from a player who had to AH or cash shop to get it. Xtacy good at english maybe he can get you to read more :).

Actaully the post was about other things your members jsut focused ont his.

He could misunderstand you. You keep spelling my name wrong when it's shown right in your face. You know the name that says Xtacy - Lost City? That's mines. Before the "-" is what my name is. It will help when you get confused on how to spell my name. 5 little letters shouldn't be this difficult.

P.S. Put it in your signature if you're having that much trouble
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• MiniTank - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Options
    He could misunderstand you. You keep spelling my name wrong when it's shown right in your face. You know the name that says Xtacy - Lost City? That's mines. Before the "-" is what my name is. It will help when you get confused on how to spell my name. 5 little letters shouldn't be this difficult.

P.S. Put it in your signature if you're having that much trouble

Edited sorry. I don't pay attention to your name much. I just know what it sounds like b:cute.
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Actaully, the post was about other things your members just focused on this. It definitely wasn't about grammar but, you seem to love grammer so here we are.

I don't see what you mean when you say, all I talked about was what others do and grammar. (Since you learned grammar we'll get to your spelling now)

Look, if you use common sense you would get your answer out of this. Common sense is another type of intelligence. Humans normal use it when things are "No ****" the answer is in your face.

Edited sorry. I don't pay attention to your name much. I just know what it sounds like b:cute.

Apology accepted. Lets hope your brain can register this little conversation we're having so it remembers this time.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• Showharu - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Um what?

Buying from stall is not csing IJS.
    Before you get confused let me break it down for you.
    TODAY I BOUGHT I HIERO FOR 1,300,000, OK NOW IF I BOUGHT FROM AH IT WOULD HAVE COST ME 2,120,000 FOR A HIERO CUZ I SWEAR I SAW GOLD PRICE WAS 530K+.

Actaully the post was about other things your members just focused on this. It definitely wasn't about grammer but you seem to love grammer so here we are.

CQ is not the only guild buying from stalls. I'm sure spectral and RQ buy from stalls also, you stating just CQ is dumb.b:bye
    I don't care.