conqueror vs. Economy

13»

Comments

• rhapsodus
    rhapsodus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I never compared CQ to a individual. I compared them to other guilds. The money they make isn't making a huge differnce imediately but over time it does. You said yes this game needs a game sink. Well if CQ didn't horde the land then the game sink be greater. If the game sink is greater this helps the economy.

Cq doesnt effect the economy much in a week but over time it does.

In this game or in the world you would know nothing is really free other then the air we breathe. For someone to gain someone has to lose. Well if cq is getting all this free cash who is losing then?

Sorry to say but those some tws are easy and you don't really need hieros for them. Your a bunch of 9x 10x fighting 4x-8x people. And so what does RQ HV or Spectral get in terms of free hieros. Yeah nothing....

Thats one thing that makes me sick QQ we won't have enough for our hieros. Your guild is spoiled. No other guild gets free hieros because you guys horde the map.

Its productive till the trolls come :).

<3s Rose

i just want to point out, a coin sink is a mechanism to drain coin out of the economy and throw it into the deep abyss. whether cq owns the land or not, the coin is still coming in regardless. it's just a matter of who's hand it is in.

a quick example.

CQ owns all the land they do right now. Therefore CQ earns 470m a week in income.

CQ owns no lands. CQ earns nothing in income. Other miscellaneous guilds earn a grand total of 470m a week in income.

As we can see by my brief examples, regardless of who owns the land, that money from tw is still injected into the economy every week.

of course, in the short run, this spurs consumer demand because they all of a sudden have more money to purchase good and services with. however, if the inflow is not slowed or halted at some point, there will be a point where the value of coin starts to go down due to an overabundance of it. too much demand and not enough supply will generate demand-pull inflation, which is what we are currently experiencing.

that is why the united states introduced the stimulus package following the collapse of the economy. putting more money in people's hands encourages consumer spending. coupled with the multiplier effect, it ultimately gives corporations more revenue, and therefore more money to expand operations and hire more workers, and the economy starts recovering (in an ideal state). however, sooner or later, the increased consumer demand will start pushing prices higher, and that's when the government needs to step in to either raise interest rates or slow down government spending. in our case, we need a coin sink, something which we dont have.

Now let us extrapolate on the two examples a bit.

5 years from now, CQ keeps getting money from land. Due to a lack of a coin sink, the money circulating the economy perpetually increases, and the value of it is on an ever-decreasing spiral.

5 years from now, miscellaneous guilds keep getting money from land. Because we don't have an effective coin sink, the money circulating in random people's hands keep getting more and more. therefore, the value of coin still declines.

After extrapolation, we can see that regardless of who owns the money or not, it does not change the fact that there is a real lack of an effective coin sink. when inflows are greater than outflows, the amount of coin starts to build up. and once the coin becomes so common that everybody has a few hundred mil to throw around as change, it totally loses its value and loses scarcity.

and that, is the heart of economics.

economics is the study of how a society allocates its scarce resources among its many wants and needs. resources only have value because they are limited, and they are scarce. like you said, air is free because there is an abundance of it. if you forbid me to breathe here, i move 3 metres away and breathe there. there is no lack of air.same thing with coin. because we dont have a coin sink, coin becomes less and less scarce. once it becomes so readily available, it loses its value.

this can be seen during the post world war II era. Germany was in a huge world debt following the aftermath, so to pay off their huge debt, the simply printed out massive amounts of money. This gargantuan sum of money was injected into the economy.

the result? everybody was walking with wheelbarrows full of money. it costed something like a billion deustchmarks to buy bread. in the end, people just dumped out the money and traded the wheelbarrow itself for goods and services.

this shows that it doesnt matter who is holding the money. as long as the collective amount in the economy is growing at a spectacular rate, inflation is inevitable.

once again, this expresses the dire need for an effective coin sink, which in turn has nothing to do with cq themselves. cq is not a coin sink, and neither are other players. coin going from hand to hand isnt doing anything. coin being eaten up by npcs is a coin sink, and we need some sort of event to spur that kind of thing.
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I must say there has not been 1 point where I agreed with someone 100% the way I do with this last post you did rhapsodus. It's true.

Even before we owned the majority of the lands and the AH gold prices were fine. Even way before that the map was filled and in total I think the server recieves about 500-510m a week because all the lands are taken. This has been like this ever since the server was filled with color (The map obviously)

I'm glad you pointed this out because as I was reading it I was thinking if we sold to npcs then that could dump some of the money and you brought it up.

Alright then, I think you basically ended the thread with this... b:victory

P.S. I never actually went as far as to read all of someones post that long :3
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • rhapsodus
    edited October 2009
    yeah sorry, i didnt actually mean to make it that long lmao.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    With all of that said...

/endthread
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Arravis - Lost City
    Arravis - Lost City Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    rhapsodus wrote: »
    Like you said, what this game needs is a coin sink. And that problem is not cq's problem. That's pw's problem.
    It doesn't matter who is holding the money. As long as the collective amount in the economy is growing at a spectacular rate, inflation is inevitable.

You have my respect. b:thanks Said it all better than I ever could have.

And about CQ hording the money... Keep in mind MiniTank, CQ fought and EARNED those territories. They attacked only KOS guilds; they weren't simply handed those lands. And let's face another ugly fact; if the "trifecta" had attacked only CQ, CQ wouldn't have had this many lands to take.

Maybe if you were high enough level back in the BLT days, MiniTank, you could have changed something.
  • ColdSteele - Lost City
    ColdSteele - Lost City Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I didn't read the thread but tbh I'm tired of these. GET OVER IT PPL. Just because CQ is more organized and better skilled doesn't mean you have to blame them for everything you overcome.
    It's too bad but "free to play, pay to win"-sckye

These "updates" are seeming more and more like downgrades.

aryannamage: Not PWE GM's they are all greedy b:angry
  • Devil - Lost City
    Devil - Lost City Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    The QQ Alliance is simply.... Inferior.
  • Miss_QQ - Lost City
    Miss_QQ - Lost City Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    simple and easy solution to MiniTank's Butthurt

Start CS like Athran
    like our great great great grandparent said: *Money can solve everything*
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Rhapsodus' post kind of made me wet.
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MiniTank - Lost City
    MiniTank - Lost City Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    So, I can safely assume, I'd hope anyhow the Spectral in this thread are in my age vicinity of 18-20 years old.. @ least... Now I find it terribly hard to believe you can speak so freely on a topic (PWI's economy) With being so little informed on the topic of how economics actually work? Honest to god have none of you ever taken a class on the matter?

It's one thing to have some sort of legitimate argument to be presented here on the forums but for christs sake it's like you're just spouting blind ignorance to try and justify your hatred for a guild in a video game.

All I really have to say to this post since it's been blatantly pointed out you know absolutely nothing is this

http://i35.tinypic.com/nz5ahd.jpg

I actaully know a bit ty. Not about cq but about the effects of a map dominating guild. Read that second passage of yours to yourself. I read and read i wouldn't put a agruement if i couldn't defend it. And if my aguement wasn't so great tell me this. Why the fk cant your guild give a good damn arguement back. I see grammar fixing, calling 1 shot, calling me a dumbass. Where is the arguement. I don't think your guild memebers have the ability to give a good arguement which kinda makes me sad.

And our guild has a wide range of aged players.
    i just want to point out, a coin sink is a mechanism to drain coin out of the economy and throw it into the deep abyss. whether cq owns the land or not, the coin is still coming in regardless. it's just a matter of who's hand it is in.

a quick example.

CQ owns all the land they do right now. Therefore CQ earns 470m a week in income.

CQ owns no lands. CQ earns nothing in income. Other miscellaneous guilds earn a grand total of 470m a week in income.

As we can see by my brief examples, regardless of who owns the land, that money from tw is still injected into the economy every week.

of course, in the short run, this spurs consumer demand because they all of a sudden have more money to purchase good and services with. however, if the inflow is not slowed or halted at some point, there will be a point where the value of coin starts to go down due to an overabundance of it. too much demand and not enough supply will generate demand-pull inflation, which is what we are currently experiencing.

that is why the united states introduced the stimulus package following the collapse of the economy. putting more money in people's hands encourages consumer spending. coupled with the multiplier effect, it ultimately gives corporations more revenue, and therefore more money to expand operations and hire more workers, and the economy starts recovering (in an ideal state). however, sooner or later, the increased consumer demand will start pushing prices higher, and that's when the government needs to step in to either raise interest rates or slow down government spending. in our case, we need a coin sink, something which we dont have.

5 years from now, CQ keeps getting money from land. Due to a lack of a coin sink, the money circulating the economy perpetually increases, and the value of it is on an ever-decreasing spiral.

5 years from now, miscellaneous guilds keep getting money from land. Because we don't have an effective coin sink, the money circulating in random people's hands keep getting more and more. therefore, the value of coin still declines.

After extrapolation, we can see that regardless of who owns the money or not, it does not change the fact that there is a real lack of an effective coin sink. when inflows are greater than outflows, the amount of coin starts to build up. and once the coin becomes so common that everybody has a few hundred mil to throw around as change, it totally loses its value and loses scarcity.

economics is the study of how a society allocates its scarce resources among its many wants and needs. resources only have value because they are limited, and they are scarce. like you said, air is free because there is an abundance of it. if you forbid me to breathe here, i move 3 metres away and breathe there. there is no lack of air.same thing with coin. because we dont have a coin sink, coin becomes less and less scarce. once it becomes so readily available, it loses its value.

this can be seen during the post world war II era. Germany was in a huge world debt following the aftermath, so to pay off their huge debt, the simply printed out massive amounts of money. This gargantuan sum of money was injected into the economy.

the result? everybody was walking with wheelbarrows full of money. it costed something like a billion deustchmarks to buy bread. in the end, people just dumped out the money and traded the wheelbarrow itself for goods and services.

this shows that it doesnt matter who is holding the money. as long as the collective amount in the economy is growing at a spectacular rate, inflation is inevitable.

once again, this expresses the dire need for an effective coin sink, which in turn has nothing to do with cq themselves. cq is not a coin sink, and neither are other players. coin going from hand to hand isnt doing anything. coin being eaten up by npcs is a coin sink, and we need some sort of event to spur that kind of thing.
    Well seeing if multiple land owned the map this means that cash is split. More people with cash. I believe in the USA our president gave money out to people hoping they would spend it to help out the USAs economy.

More people with money means more people doing things with it. If more people have money more people will be involved in the economy which means more cash being drained out of the economy. A great device i see as a cash drain is the cube. It drains cash out of the economy a lot more then other devices. If more people had cash more people would do things like the cube. This would increase the coin sink.
    I must say there has not been 1 point where I agreed with someone 100% the way I do with this last post you did rhapsodus. It's true.

Even before we owned the majority of the lands and the AH gold prices were fine. Even way before that the map was filled and in total I think the server recieves about 500-510m a week because all the lands are taken. This has been like this ever since the server was filled with color (The map obviously)

I'm glad you pointed this out because as I was reading it I was thinking if we sold to npcs then that could dump some of the money and you brought it up.

Alright then, I think you basically ended the thread with this... b:victory

P.S. I never actually went as far as to read all of someones post that long :3

You will agree with anyone that defends you. Anyone that does the work for you. You speak a lot but nothing really to say. Its funny.
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I actaully know a bit ty. Not about cq but about the effects of a map dominating guild. Read that send passage of your to yourself. I read and read i wouldn't put a agruement if i couldn't defend it. And if my aguement wasn't so great tell me this. Why the fk cant your guild give a good damn arguement back. I see grammar fixing, calling 1 shot, calling me a dumbass. Where is the arguement. I don't think your guild memebrs have the ability to give a good arguement which kinda makes me sad.

You should reflet back on your old posts. You used to do the exact same thing with a little added "QQ moar and stop QQing."

Yesterday was the first time I decided to correct your grammar because you seem to be a teacher for everything telling people you'll give them lessons and then delaying the next session for the next day.

Don' try to make it seem like we are the only ones throwing in meaningless things into these threads. You and your teaching has brought me great enjoyment though. I'd be sad if you were to up and leave with it.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • Llama - Lost City
    Llama - Lost City Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I actaully know a bit ty. Not about cq but about the effects of a map dominating guild. Read that second passage of yours to yourself. I read and read i wouldn't put a agruement if i couldn't defend it. And if my aguement wasn't so great tell me this. Why the fk cant your guild give a good damn arguement back. I see grammar fixing, calling 1 shot, calling me a dumbass. Where is the arguement. I don't think your guild memebers have the ability to give a good arguement which kinda makes me sad.

Well seeing if multiple land owned the map this means that cash is split. More people with cash. I believe in the USA our president gave money out to people hoping they would spend it to help out the USAs economy.

More people with money means more people doing things with it. If more people have money more people will be involved in the economy which means more cash being drained out of the economy. A great device i see as a cash drain is the cube. It drains cash out of the economy a lot more then other devices. If more people had cash more people would do things like the cube. This would increase the coin sink.

You will agree with anyone that defends you. Anyone that does the work for you. You speak a lot but nothing really to say. Its funny.

So in your country do you all march like robots? Is it custom in your country to swallow up lies and propaganda? Because you're pushing the same sort of tactic, but you neglect one thing...

THIS IS A GAME.
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DestroyTokyo - Lost City
    DestroyTokyo - Lost City Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I actaully know a bit ty. Not about cq but about the effects of a map dominating guild. Read that second passage of yours to yourself. I read and read i wouldn't put a agruement if i couldn't defend it. And if my aguement wasn't so great tell me this. Why the fk cant your guild give a good damn arguement back..

You're arguing speculation and trying to defend it with that. That is NOT how you preform a debate or an argument lol. Generally you bring facts you can actually prove to the table.

You're entire argument based on this, "prove me wrong."

We don't have to prove you wrong by virtue of you starting all these inane threads and by you never once proving yourself right let alone one legitimate point in any of your posts.

So until you can do ANY of that. Please don't expect anyone here to take what you say seriously or bother to provide a real post back when you can't even do it yourself.b:victory.

IF any of this DOES NOT happen then as far as I'm concerned it's /thread

You're grasping @ straws. Although it's amusing. It's become too repetitive zzzz.
    9x WB
    Voted "Best WB on Lost City Server" b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    You're arguing speculation and trying to defend it with that. That is NOT how you preform a debate or an argument lol. Generally you bring facts you can actually prove to the table.

We don't have to prove you wrong by virtue of you starting all these inane threads and by you never once proving yourself right let alone one legitimate point in any of your posts.

So until you can do ANY of that. Please don't expect anyone here to take what you say seriously or bother to provide a real post back when you can't even do it yourself.b:victory.

You're grasping @ straws. Although it's amusing. It's become too repetitive zzzz.

no u

i'm so bored
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited October 2009

Sorry Mini....b:surrender.....But the Ecomonic Stimulus Package is a bad example as it was flawed in many ways. As is some parts of the "new" up-in-coming plan.

Just because people have/earn money does not mean that they are doing more things. They might be able too, but many prefer to save and not touch their money till later when something they REALLY need or WANT comes about. And they may also still not be able to do things and in turn must save, leaving no change to any part of an Economy.

It is a Catch 22 in all sense of the words and there is really nothing that can be done about it.

And "splitting" the cash would really do nothing because it is the Gold Sellers that are driving the market. Not one particular "group" of people. If you want to get technical, there are more then a few Gold Buyer/Seller (as I call them = Gold Flippers) in Spectral and CQ and in MANY other guilds.

Blame the Gold Flippers who continually up the buying price, which in turn raises the selling price, which in turn raise the overall price of EVERY item that can be bought or sold in-game.

This is especially true for those highly wanted items. Supply and Demand is a basic principle in Economics. It is not that it has never been there, it is just 10 times more noticeable now that we have had the Anniversary Packs come and go and come back.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• angellicdeity
    angellicdeity Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Sorry Mini....b:surrender.....But the Ecomonic Stimulus Package is a bad example as it was flawed in many ways. As is some parts of the "new" up-in-coming plan.

Just because people have/earn money does not mean that they are doing more things. They might be able too, but many prefer to save and not touch their money till later when something they REALLY need or WANT comes about. And they may also still not be able to do things and in turn must save, leaving no change to any part of an Economy.

It is a Catch 22 in all sense of the words and there is really nothing that can be done about it.

And "splitting" the cash would really do nothing because it is the Gold Sellers that are driving the market. Not one particular "group" of people. If you want to get technical, there are more then a few Gold Buyer/Seller (as I call them = Gold Flippers) in Spectral and CQ and in MANY other guilds.

Blame the Gold Flippers who continually up the buying price, which in turn raises the selling price, which in turn raise the overall price of EVERY item that can be bought or sold in-game.

This is especially true for those highly wanted items. Supply and Demand is a basic principle in Economics. It is not that it has never been there, it is just 10 times more noticeable now that we have had the Anniversary Packs come and go and come back.

Paradox of Thrift.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Paradox of Thrift.

Prisoner's Dilemma. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Jewdora - Lost City
    Jewdora - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Did anyone ever stop and think perhaps it's the Cash shopping between TW?
    I mean think about it, refining sales go on weekends (just when TW is) Charm sales, Mijis, etc. all on weekends. coincidence? I don't think so.

Did you ever stop to think that rather than Cash shopping your gear, barring the basic refinements, you might actually lower gold prices instead of going super-mega-epic-+12withg11's, keep it, fun, and simple?
    LLama is right, this is a game. When people are putting frightening amounts of money into a video game, you know you gotta call it quits.

But instead, everyone goes all out, for a bit of Internet reputation. A few guys in CQ I like. they are gems. some I prefer to stay away from. Same as spectral. You've all accomplished a lot. Don't you think it's time to quit adding stress to your daily lives, and play a video game for what it's made for. An escape from reality, a stress reliever, or just pure entertainment.

I do agree CQ has alot of land, and the firepower they have prevents some guilds from success; but with the right determination, you can win against CQ, with no Ill feelings. Which is What I've been told by members of CQ, is that they encourage smaller guilds to step up to the plate. if you managed to take spectrals land, You'll end up KoS'd. Where do you draw the line? Enough is Enough. Times change, People move on. Cancer has, Grimminflamez has, Pandora has, Elayne, kuschel, Revert, YourMom, all moved. if they can leave their ill feelings at the PWI Exit, So can anyone else with issues against big guilds.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I mean think about it, refining sales go on weekends (just when TW is) Charm sales, Mijis, etc. all on weekends. coincidence? I don't think so.

Did you ever stop to think that rather than Cash shopping your gear, barring the basic refinements, you might actually lower gold prices instead of going super-mega-epic-+12withg11's, keep it, fun, and simple?
    LLama is right, this is a game. When people are putting frightening amounts of money into a video game, you know you gotta call it quits.

But instead, everyone goes all out, for a bit of Internet reputation. A few guys in CQ I like. they are gems. some I prefer to stay away from. Same as spectral. You've all accomplished a lot. Don't you think it's time to quit adding stress to your daily lives, and play a video game for what it's made for. An escape from reality, a stress reliever, or just pure entertainment.

I do agree CQ has alot of land, and the firepower they have prevents some guilds from success; but with the right determination, you can win against CQ, with no Ill feelings. Which is What I've been told by members of CQ, is that they encourage smaller guilds to step up to the plate. if you managed to take spectrals land, You'll end up KoS'd. Where do you draw the line? Enough is Enough. Times change, People move on. Cancer has, Grimminflamez has, Pandora has, Elayne, kuschel, Revert, YourMom, all moved. if they can leave their ill feelings at the PWI Exit, So can anyone else with issues against big guilds.

but but pwi > real life. if i can't beat conq i have trouble sleeping at night.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited October 2009

^^ This ^^ b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Jewdora - Lost City
    Jewdora - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    but but pwi > real life. if i can't beat conq i have trouble sleeping at night.

u still ned rez me 1k stremaz
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    u still ned rez me 1k stremaz

lul hai b:laugh
  • darksnipersalt
    darksnipersalt Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited October 2009

a quick example.

Can I get a tl:dr version?
  • rhapsodus
    edited October 2009
    if you tell me what tl:dr means, ill think about it :)
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    if you tell me what tl:dr means, ill think about it :)

b:chuckle

He did not read it....was too long for him b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• MavLOLs - Lost City
    MavLOLs - Lost City Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Um what?

Maybe im missing somethen here. If you guys arn't AHing for hiero and not cash shopping then where are they coming from. If you buying them off people it makes no difference some where down the line someone AH or cash shopped for it.

And I like how you call out your ex guild mate in a public place.

my 5mil salary goes to pink fashion and heiros that i buy off spec players for about 500k each, not saying any names but

OOOO()\/()/-\\/EEEE33EEEE|\||\|/-\OOOOOO

and btw, i dont know if you know this, but tika is jail bait lawlygags b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MiniTank - Lost City
    MiniTank - Lost City Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    So in your country do you all march like robots? Is it custom in your country to swallow up lies and propaganda? Because you're pushing the same sort of tactic, but you neglect one thing...

THIS IS A GAME.

Mhm ^^ so stop typing in your pissed off cap letters. And prove im lieing or stop lieing yourself.

IF any of this DOES NOT happen then as far as I'm concerned it's /thread

I already proved what i said though examples and explinations. Of course you would just read the first line and say bull. I say prove me wrong because people like you fail to give arguements.

And i amuse you wow your one to talk. Your the most amusing barb i know for his reputation.

I blame the same things but there are some on this server that don't do crazy stone. Don't cube. They don't do everything because they don't have the extra money too. You should know this you were in spectral. I'm sure cq does things like that everyday.

I know your cq now but don't forget about the poor people. Don't forget about your old friends in spectral *cough* me *cough*.

Your talking to the entire server in this arguement. Cq cashs shops Spectral cash shops.

Hehe Im not that stressed i don't know why people think i am. If you noticed most Spectral don't enter the forums in general. I don't expect them to. I'm here to say the stuff that needs to be said. I hear valid arguements here and there its nice to see. Unfortunetly the some cq trolls get on and just bang their heads on the wall.
  • Ottogi - Lost City
    Ottogi - Lost City Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    lol minitank xD

or wait, are you being serious? o.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Miss_QQ - Lost City
    Miss_QQ - Lost City Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Mhm ^^ so stop typing in your pissed off cap letters. And prove im lieing or stop lieing yourself.
    you're not lying.. it would be a lie if this is just a game to you
    I already proved what i said though examples and explinations. Of course you would just read the first line and say bull. I say prove me wrong because people like you fail to give arguements.
    your point is to make other people think this game is their life as well.
    And i amuse you wow your one to talk. Your the most amusing barb i know for his reputation.
    sorry you're even more wow when i read your posts
    are you even serious? with all your typing
    I blame the same things but there are some on this server that don't do crazy stone. Don't cube. They don't do everything because they don't have the extra money too. You should know this you were in spectral. I'm sure cq does things like that everyday.
    im sure a lot of people in cq dont do daily nor cube anymore
    im sure that lots of others whose arent in cq can do cube, daily without problem.
    I know your cq now but don't forget about the poor people. Don't forget about your old friends in spectral *cough* me *cough*.
    they're poor cuz the only thing they could think of is cq is the cause of this GG
    Hehe Im not that stressed i don't know why people think i am. If you noticed most Spectral don't enter the forums in general. I don't expect them to. I'm here to say the stuff that needs to be said. I hear valid arguements here and there its nice to see. Unfortunetly the some cq trolls get on and just bang their heads on the wall.
    you're entering on behalf of them all as you guys are taking this game too serious
  • Devil - Lost City
    Devil - Lost City Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Basically, CQ use the forum to say hai to each other.
    Hi Xtacy b:bye

Hi is srs bsniz