Comments

• LeirtA - Lost City
    LeirtA - Lost City Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Henceforth the packs shall be named AnniAnniversay packs b:laugh

Or AnyAnniversary packs? hehehe

DejaVu packs?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6J9LLe2Jlg<- One of my best loved piece of trance track
  • Pandaberr - Lost City
    Pandaberr - Lost City Posts: 235 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Why'd the poll get shut down?

I think its pretty obvious that these packs aren't "Back By Popular Demand!".

So how do you justify bringing them back?

Will a GM please explain how you came up with this statement?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AinaMizuako - Sanctuary
    AinaMizuako - Sanctuary Posts: 1,041 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Why'd the poll get shut down?

I think its pretty obvious that these packs aren't "Back By Popular Demand!".

So how do you justify bringing them back?

Will a GM please explain how you came up with this statement?

I'm more curious about the entire 'We're taking them out. NO WAIT.' thing. ;o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    oh look, i'm inactive again.

b> leviciti b:cry
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Henceforth the packs shall be named AnniAnniversay packs b:laugh

Or AnyAnniversary packs? hehehe

DejaVu packs?

Just call them AnyPacks
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited October 2009

"You win.

J/K GUISE"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • Ravamia - Heavens Tear
    Ravamia - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    WHAT THE ****.
    I despised those packs last month and I hate them even more now. I highly doubt that the players are even being listened to. Some people can't AFFORD zen. I can't afford it anymore and I have no intentions of purchasing it again EVER. Not after this repeated fail.

The last time this pack thing happened, people left. Hell I almost left but the begging of my friends led me to stay. Now I'm not so sure if I want to stay.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Poison - Heavens Tear
    Poison - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,444 Arc User
    edited October 2009

Well their stocks dipped again (much slighter this time) after they pulled that stunt.
    The last time this pack thing happened, people left. Hell I almost left but the begging of my friends led me to stay. Now I'm not so sure if I want to stay.

Noooo. I wants my Mia. >.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eviltwist - Lost City
    Eviltwist - Lost City Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I'm reading and reading and it looks like it happened before.
    The last time people were crying on 200 pages and GM's did nothing.
    They are making this thread for one thing which is prevention of forum flood with same topics. I don't think anything will be changed and packs will be where they are right now for another month.
    Funny is how Kantorek was talking about Gold Market and how they are controlling it...
    I'm wondering when people will realize that your opinion is worth as much as bag of dust.. And when you start talking too much they are threatening you with ban ...

Once again well done GM's, and please don't say you are not responsible for it because you are ..
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    solandri2 wrote: »
    Is it? You closed a poll with 573 respondents, 335 replies, and over 12k views, showing overwhelming player sentiment against the packs; redirecting traffic to a thread without a poll so it's impossible to see in a quick glance which way player sentiment falls.

I can understand you closing all the other threads, but that one deserved to stay open. You ask for feedback, what better way than a poll where it's one person, one vote? That's the democratic way, no?

Very good point.

Why can't we have a poll in this thread? If mods can edit gm's posts, surely you can edit a poll into this thread? Nearly every player here wants a poll. And judging by the 91% no vote from before, it's pretty obvious that "back by popular demand" was total and utter ****.

Atm pwi and it's employee's are giving a very very strong impression of feeding the player base lies and blotting out their opinions. Not a flame to you guys, just saying how it looks from our perspective, just a friendly piece of advice that maybe you need to address this issue.

Myself, as a player, I feel thoroughly insulted. And I am looking into other mmo options as we speak.
  • johnnylight
    johnnylight Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    i guess the anniversary packs didnt cause enuff people to quit the first time, so lets try it again so everyone quits pwi
  • natedog97
    natedog97 Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Is it? You closed a poll with 573 respondents, 335 replies, and over 12k views, showing overwhelming player sentiment against the packs; redirecting traffic to a thread without a poll so it's impossible to see in a quick glance which way player sentiment falls.

I can understand you closing all the other threads, but that one deserved to stay open. You ask for feedback, what better way than a poll where it's one person, one vote? That's the democratic way, no?

All I have to say is.

+1
  • Khalfani - Harshlands
    Khalfani - Harshlands Posts: 218 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I declare this as the Anni Pack theme song.

But in other news, are they actually thinking of removing it? I mean... the GM edit saying that they will was kind of initiative...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=459842
  • Hayyel - Lost City
    Hayyel - Lost City Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Here i am, a few hours after i left for uni.... and still, not one GM says anything. Come on guys, wtf... soon there will be a full day, and you cant... i repeat CANT say now that you dont work.... Its easy and selfexplanatory. U DONT CARE. At least then u shouldnt have posted this thread with asking us to give u our opinions. You should have just named it QQ zone or something, its really clear, you dont care. b:bye Thx for betraying our trusts.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    coz u (aryasomething) keep ignoring main topic i decided to ask HERE..

time: 8:32 am
    http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/3072/97833254.png

xarfox edits his post:
    Originally Posted by xarfox
    Please discuss the recent addition of Anniversary Boxes within this thread. Any flaming or non-constructive criticism will result in your post being removed.

EDIT: They have now been taken out but please keep all discussions about this topic to this thread still.

time 8:40 am
    http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/7259/70583223.png

so the question is... WTH is going on???
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • AinaMizuako - Sanctuary
    AinaMizuako - Sanctuary Posts: 1,041 Arc User
    edited October 2009

But in other news, are they actually thinking of removing it? I mean... the GM edit saying that they will was kind of initiative...

Mods trolled us.

Also, I'm listening to Yakety Sax/Benny Hill theme as I read this thread. I think it's a better theme. D;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    oh look, i'm inactive again.

b> leviciti b:cry
  • Kephras - Heavens Tear
    Kephras - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited October 2009

I'd have gone with this one. b:laugh
  • ColdSteele - Lost City
    ColdSteele - Lost City Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited October 2009

Right on the spot.
    It's too bad but "free to play, pay to win"-sckye

These "updates" are seeming more and more like downgrades.

aryannamage: Not PWE GM's they are all greedy b:angry
  • MiksIr - Harshlands
    MiksIr - Harshlands Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Forum flooders is not all players.

Look in game to red messages - and it's only rare prizes. What does it means? It means that players ready to pay and whant to buy. And vote of few percent players is not valid... even if it's 80+ players.

And noone can't explain well - why is so bad? Because more hard to play without donate?... hm, do u really think that developing and supporting that mmorpg is almost free?

Or because awesome stuff now available to new players, but not for u?
    Balance?... 99,(9)% of u can't understand - that is balance in mmorpg.
    Economic ruined?... how many of u ended economic lessons in high school?

For lot's of players dasn't matter - is ann pack on or not - they just play. And if some top's leave game - it's only clean space for new players on server.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    /inB4lock

But good question....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • SpankShot - Sanctuary
    SpankShot - Sanctuary Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    i dont like them, there pointless
    :D
    I Never Mean to Steal Aggro,
    Im an archer... its in my DNA. its just... what i do.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited October 2009

Until they run some correlations and found people that complain in the forums were indeed buying the packs themselves and buying gold. Also, they noticed how many packs were being sold and how fast, therefore they realised that people just like to complain, even though their sale numbers are showing lots of people buying.

We can say whatever we want, but last month sale was the most popular sale in PW history. We made it that way.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Centetric - Lost City
    Centetric - Lost City Posts: 1,528 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    um this is coming from a alt that wants to keep his identity secret >_>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
  • LeirtA - Lost City
    LeirtA - Lost City Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited October 2009

Look in game to red messages - and it's only rare prizes. What does it means? It means that players ready to pay and whant to buy. And vote of few percent players is not valid... even if it's 80+ players.

And noone can't explain well - why is so bad? Because more hard to play without donate?... hm, do u really think that developing and supporting that mmorpg is almost free?

For lot's of players dasn't matter - is ann pack on or not - they just play. And if some top's leave game - it's only clean space for new players on server.

DOH! Brush up on your English before you ask us about our curriculum in high school. **** for tat I say.

Do not assume that the ones posting in this thread are all non Zen chargers. Makes you look silly.

I want to play a game that has entertainment value. A game I can have fun with my friends. A game that I can put some effort in and accomplish something. Not a game where I can Zen my way to the top.

If I had wanted that I would have stayed in the last game I played where my character had 3 pieces of +12 gears and the rest were +8 and one hitting 95% of the server. If you doubt me on this one, pm me and I'll tell you where to login. I'll login and show you what a real one hitter is.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6J9LLe2Jlg<- One of my best loved piece of trance track
  • Ravamia - Heavens Tear
    Ravamia - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Noooo. I wants my Mia. >.<

<3 you Poison.

I logged on for two seconds and immediately the red spam is back. It's like part of me was trying to say that it wasn't true or something and seeing the red spam makes it that much more real.

At this current moment, I seriously want to take a giant trout and smack everyone on the developer's team and the GM team. BADLY.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited October 2009

Somehow it doesn't seem like good business sense to regularly wipe out the biggest spenders and highest levels, then have them replaced by lower levels that didn't understand the reason for them leaving, only to have them leave when PW does something else similar.

Isn't it a better idea to keep the playerbase? Do the old high levels need to leave for the new high levels to spend money?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I'd have gone with this one. b:laugh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJZDsJ8UU64

I'm listening to this when I quit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Centetric - Lost City
    Centetric - Lost City Posts: 1,528 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Pink Ftw.........
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
  • davijohans
    davijohans Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Well , the packs where nice if they where 1 week thing, the full month was way way overdue, it inserted tons of coins to the market and left a major mark on the game.
    and now, after passed that , u bring them back for 2more weeks, not cool.
  • Eviltwist - Lost City
    Eviltwist - Lost City Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Looking at this thread again and I think PWI got a bit communist ..
  • Pandaberr - Lost City
    Pandaberr - Lost City Posts: 235 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I always thought, that the role of the GM was to make sure that the game was played by the rules, not lie to their player base.

And I always thought, that the point of a game, was to play it, to get the good gear. Not bypass hours of playtime by buying that good gear.

GM's have effectively lied to us twice.

And shamelessly at that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.