So it has begun...KDvs.KY

Comments

• Xheart - Harshlands
    Xheart - Harshlands Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    woot i'm a terrible archer? thats why i pk so many people.. thats why i did 9.2 k on a barb thats why i did 8.9k on LingTong.. thats why i'm 94 without using any bot? when u were in kylin u only had more lvls but compared to OoQQoO u who had 10lvls less u were a loser...

P.S : botting wont help u in pvp...b:bye

personally, i dont know bearie, all i DO know is we ALL saw that vid sheo posted seeing bearie bot for 5 min straight before coming to his comp and talk to shoe before logging off

as for you bragging about your kills and dmg, why brag about dmg on the class with the lowest def against you? (assuming you use metal) you might aswell duel people and ask them to take off all their armor and SS those big hits
  • Jakiro - Harshlands
    Jakiro - Harshlands Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    This really does not matter but that is not the same Bearie that got the account to 90. So all the QQ bot accusations mean nothing to him dark_fate and thats why he is lololololing at you. Oh and you are bad and if you wanna QQ about me posting on an alt...this is Iffy.
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    and this my friends is whats wrong with people's mentality.

while he is a 9x EA, in full HH (obviously) spending HOURS standing around for pvp (whatever you wanna make yourself believe) now FINALLY has some people to fight, PK will start happening and the war will rage on....following me so far yes? then what does he plan to do? ......MORE GRINDING SO HE CAN PVP LATER!!!!!! im sorry dude but if you are 9x already and bored because of lack of pvp and now finally a big guild KoSes you all you think about is go grinding now....you're useless, log off.

i dont have anything against you but that way of thinking is what kills the pvp in this game

also, i think its funny as hell how you go around these forums acting as if now you got no1 who can stand up to you like you're some kind of good EA, i dont hate you or anything but lets be frank here, you were always a weak EA, even as a vit EA all you could do was getting killed and saying you needed your 9x gear.....to kill 8x people (me) now again i dont have anything against you personally, but that behavior is ****.

ea against vit bm with a chained jailed +2... hmmm what u expected? i was 89 and u were 84 i guess... anyway i cant cs... only things i got here is from my grinding and HH... i'm not like blazinazn with +8 weapons... + i got something to tell u... now i got my cv bow +5 (thanks to XuLin).. i had to pve to get money.. why? this is simple.. in pvp u lose money and i cant afford to lose money.. anyway i care less care hell lightning strike never miss its target... btw u could have stay 3x and never grind or lvl to 8x... u are pathetic talking a lot... so please
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    ea against vit bm with a chained jailed +2... hmmm what u expected? i was 89 and u were 84 i guess... anyway i cant cs... only things i got here is from my grinding and HH... i'm not like blazinazn with +8 weapons... + i got something to tell u... now i got my cv bow +5 (thanks to XuLin).. i had to pve to get money.. why? this is simple.. in pvp u lose money and i cant afford to lose money.. anyway i care less care hell lightning strike never miss its target... btw u could have stay 3x and never grind or lvl to 8x... u are pathetic talking a lot... so please

b:surrender........... i did not get a word of that.... Though it does look like my school notes when i rush b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    you "act" afk over 3-4hrs in 3rd map, yet ade and I just keep on rolling Michael and **** back to sz.....nice one, you want to meet me in 3rd past now?

LOL, its called going out to eat, you should try it some time. as i recall, i was afk came back for 5 seconds and saw you flying at michael, i joined in and YOU went to SZ. then i left my house, drove with RL friends to eat and watch football, while you called for back up. nice try tho, keep the BS coming.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Blizey - Harshlands
    Blizey - Harshlands Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    After reading all 13 pages... My understanding of this is.......

Kylin ended the alliance with KD and started the KOS.. and KD QQing over it...?

so . cut the BS...... lets start the Nice PvPing... since Dolls are on sale now...

Buy as many as dolls as u can with ur TW money.. U'll Need it...

"We like to Party, We like to we like to Party, Boom BOoom Booom Boom I want u in my room" la la la la la
    **just had to say it. nice song..**
  • bawksy
    bawksy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
  • Lord__Zoa - Harshlands
    Lord__Zoa - Harshlands Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    lawl I love Aja's pic in 1st link

b:cute he does look special doesn't he?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TimMagicstrg - Harshlands
    TimMagicstrg - Harshlands Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Blizey and Lord_Zoa <
    FTW

KD QQing about the alliance brake <
    LOL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    nonfactorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Indeed.

Anyway u GG wannabes read carefully. We are not QQing. WE complain about lack of manners and wanna be ganks. I guess 12 Kylin rolled by 4 KD in OHt is to much for their Ego..
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
  • Omen - Harshlands
    Omen - Harshlands Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    MD your no pvp support is bull, when your guilds life was at stake we helped, you guys were pretty much no where pvp then. It took at least a month for most of Kylin to even show up pvp, wonder why? because were fighting your burdon while you grew stronger, then most of Kylin came out of hiding.

zomg a true story b:victory
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    After reading all 13 pages... My understanding of this is.......

Kylin ended the alliance with KD and started the KOS.. and KD QQing over it...?

so . cut the BS...... lets start the Nice PvPing... since Dolls are on sale now...

Buy as many as dolls as u can with ur TW money.. U'll Need it...

"We like to Party, We like to we like to Party, Boom BOoom Booom Boom I want u in my room" la la la la la
    **just had to say it. nice song..**

so, when are you gunna start pvping?

"Its raining men, halleluja its raining men" la la la la la
    **seemed like the right thing to do in response to such a **** post**
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aznchristmas - Harshlands
    Aznchristmas - Harshlands Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    b:cute he does look special doesn't he?

i hope you like the sadness card i left on your dead body b:dirty
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    Saveless - Harshlands Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    TW needs to hurry up....I want this see this showdown.
  • Xheart - Harshlands
    edited October 2009

ok first off, vit BM? are you serious, i was a dex oriented BM but i was a defense freak thats why you could barely put a dent on me, as for your weapon? yeah, cause my lvl 70 axes were SO much better.

also i dont mind you complaining about CSers but it looks as if you were implying i was one....lol, so now someone got you a CV bow, THATS why you started opening your mouth? tsk tsk. MD syndrome :P
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    So.. i was looking into Lost city forums (boreddd) and saw this
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=442842

LAAAAL b:laugh Lmao u need some...
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    2. you could care less about your rep......i encourage you to look at your signature.

that is all :)

LOL, he took off his sig because of this. wow you are self conscious, care more about this game and your rep please. btw what are some crits you have had, i dont hear you talk about them enough, or tell me how long you waited for me to come out of SZ while i watched an entire football game, haha.

LOLUMAD?

ROFL...
    ROFL......

i r buyed event gear cause so i be a OP mage but attribute it only that as i r pro, ROFL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    edited October 2009

I R Buyed Event Gear Cause So I Be A Op Mage But Attribute It Only That As I R Pro, Rofl

Rofl
    Rofl!
    Rofl!!
    Rofl!!!
    Rofl!!!!
    Rofl!!!!!
    Rofl!!!!!!
    Rofl!!!!1!!
    Rofl!!!!!!!!
    Rofl!!!!!!!!!
    Rofl!!!!!!!!!!
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
  • Blizey - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    so, when are you gunna start pvping?

b:laugh U funny... half of my PK kill count from KDs. :) ask around.. Ive been pwning u guys since 40+, since in LS.. oh wait u werent there.. were u? yep.. back in old day.. and still doing same...

oh yea. another thing.. calm down. this is just a game. u all KDs take this game soo serious.. U can be nerds, but dont be nerds too much.. its getting scary
  • Xheart - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    b:laugh U funny... half of my PK kill count from KDs. :) ask around.. Ive been pwning u guys since 40+, since in LS.. oh wait u werent there.. were u? yep.. back in old day.. and still doing same...

oh yea. another thing.. calm down. this is just a game. u all KDs take this game soo serious.. U can be nerds, but dont be nerds too much.. its getting scary

wait no nvm, wrong guy sorry, thought you were skreamz for some reason, my bad
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited October 2009

well, ive yet to see you at any pk wars so.....gz on you pk acomplishments asa 4x? also.....keep pking 8x KD, it makes us all so jealous of you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Emperious - Harshlands
    Emperious - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Nom nom nom, yummy cookies!!! nom nom nom scrawberries!!!
  • Blizey - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    well, ive yet to see you at any pk wars so.....gz on you pk acomplishments asa 4x? also.....keep pking 8x KD, it makes us all so jealous of you.

U funny again.. i guess thats never ending funny thing u say over here...ask around in KD if they have seen me. :) maybe U usually in those pk when no one there where bunch of KDs with 3 of other.. lol
    so next time..Listen to KD's GC u hear Blizey is there, plz show up...

ps.. stop with the Funny stuffs.. its cracking me up. b:chuckle
  • Xheart - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    U funny again.. i guess thats never ending funny thing u say over here...ask around in KD if they have seen me. :) maybe U usually in those pk when no one there where bunch of KDs with 3 of other.. lol
    so next time..Listen to KD's GC u hear Blizey is there, plz show up...

ps.. stop with the Funny stuffs.. its cracking me up. b:chuckle

i heard you got banned for PKing in SP

oh see what i did there?

sorry had to man XD
  • roman6
    roman6 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    so cute everyone is growing up so fast. be back soon kids <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hellsarcher - Harshlands
    Hellsarcher - Harshlands Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited October 2009

i do not b:surrender
  • roman6
    roman6 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    b:laugh i never cry about being outnumber its fun and funny xD
    just kill everything moving b:angry

endless life is the most humble pker i have ever fought against b:thanks cheers
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.