So it has begun...KDvs.KY

Options

Comments

• Krymsen - Harshlands
    Krymsen - Harshlands Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    lolz @ this thread.
    I forget that most people on game are kids and take this SUPER serious.
    The politics of PWI...
  • Bearie - Harshlands
    Bearie - Harshlands Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Hmm bearie your comment is pretty ignorant and unrealistic ( sorry for the offensive language but i dont know how to make it less offensive b:victory) .

You basically botted yourself to 94 and so u shoulnt talk about factors or non factors cause it makes u look like a "thief that stole a bank and became millionaire, and is trying to humilliate the other rich ppl that at least worked for it".

LC is dead and is really sad that the ppl ego in there just prevents it from getting better. Barely has pvp at high levels and absolutely no enjoyable TWs.
    Making a comparison with Harshlands is not wise cause LC has been up for one year already while Harshlands only has months. b:shutup

If you dont have anything useful to say please dont post and avoid making urself look bad. b:cute (if u r not already)

Ignorant? Please. You are level 48. You say I'm ignorant and then go off on a tangent saying that I botted to 94. That's called hypocrisy mister. Don't call someone ignorant and then state something you know very little about. Ask anyone who has got 3rd map how the aoe spot is.

You also say lost city is dead but from the looks of it you haven't even stepped foot in that server. I pvp on lost city from time to time and probably am the most 'qualified' person here to compare the two. Harshlands has nothing. It has no player base and no potential. Lost city is 6 months older than Harshlands so it has already taken that hit when people realize that this game isn't too fun after a year. On top of that lost city has far more people playing at a high level. You can't look at a tw map and judge how alive the server is. Actually, if you want to be prejudice like that lost city has five colors on the map compared to the two on harshlands.

Harshlands has been dead since I was 4x. I even went back to lost city cause comparing the two, harshlands felt like a private server. I would be in swamps grinding on the bats with Kiwi and it was a ghost town. Granted that was the 'oracle era' there was still a noticeable difference between the two. On lost city at that same time there was so much going on. The battles between griminflamez and deity were just starting, at 6x bats you actually had to pay attention because you were guaranteed to be crashed. People didn't all band-wagon one guild, the most pve guild on the map still pvped and didn't discourage it, I actually lagged in adc etc.. lost city has never declined in population, harshlands hasn't either but it was never at the same number.

Don't start using words you don't know the meaning of to try and form an argument. I would hate to call someone ignorant and say something along the lines of:

"LC is dead and is really sad that the ppl ego in there just prevents it from getting better. Barely has pvp at high levels and absolutely no enjoyable TWs."
  • Bearie - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Options
    lolz @ this thread.
    I forget that most people on game are kids and take this SUPER serious.
    The politics of PWI...

This is beyond serious. This is the internet.
  • LordPangu - Harshlands
    LordPangu - Harshlands Posts: 413 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Kylin declared war on Kingdom = Afganistan declared war on USA?

Exactly what I ment, keep real life references out of a game, this analogy is useless.

Hmm icon looks like ur analogy wont enable u to decipher what i just explained. I didnt even mentioned Kylin declaring kos on KD, i said some kylin members turned agaisnt some KD members which r completely different things. I kinda see what type of guy u r, so i will give u an advise. Listen to what others say and try to understand what they mean be4 turning down or ignoring their arguments. i hope that helps. b:bye
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    yet we roll you in 3rd past? forgot it alrady? it was 4v4

I am tired of you saying you dont care, yet taboo told us KD want to take over 1k and city of lost, so basically you want entire map dont you? yep stfu, <3 how Rayver lie to XuLin. Icon you have no clue what happened.

i would hardly call that getting rolled.....we exchanged deaths the whole time, plus you had a base buffer for pk, which is auto loss :)

i said "we could have taken 1k and lost way before you guys even attempted them". good interpretation though. also, instead of accepting what we did as a nice gesture to an ally, you guys tell me we shouldnt have blcoked destiny from you guys. so basically, as i understand it you were happy when we helped you out vs crimson/qqme, you were happy being "untouchables" in our alliance, you enjoyed getting help from us in other aspects of the game. but when we take land from a KoS, because you wanted it you flip sht.

morale of the story, kylin would have most likely disbanned if KD allowed crimson/QQme to take all of their land. see those yellow lands surrounded by red? yeah, funny how those stayed there. taving avalanche and leaving frozen open, even a month after we took archosaur. And then, instead of you guys taking 1k and lost like you wanted, you ent out of your way wasting weeks of TW to get as much land as possible and to block us, but no you are not greedy, we are.

anyway, it was nice being allied, KoS will be fun......but dont pull any **** about us not helping you, and disrespect us, thats not cool.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Icon - Harshlands
    Icon - Harshlands Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Hmm icon looks like ur analogy wont enable u to decipher what i just explained. I didnt even mentioned Kylin declaring kos on KD, i said some kylin members turned agaisnt some KD members which r completely different things. I kinda see what type of guy u r, so i will give u an advise. Listen to what others say and try to understand what they mean be4 turning down or ignoring their arguments. i hope that helps. b:bye

I never made an analogy... just turned your reference into a equation which turned out false.

Because.. the leader of Kylin declared war on Kingdom in world chat, not some random member.
  • Paigrande - Harshlands
    Paigrande - Harshlands Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I dont play much anymore, but it seams stupidity outweighed logic.

It just astonishes me how Kylin really forgot what faction helped them in the past; guess they really are as bad as QQme and Crimson told me.

It truely is pointless. When the only two land owners vrs eachother all non land holding ones will jump on both sides; No one will never have a fair chance to find out whos better.

I am 100% sure Kylin will try and make little guilds jump Kingdom, just how they forced Wolfblade into a 3v1 on Crimson.

Its just going to be alot more boring when new guilds only have 1 option to attack, be it red or yellow Kylin insured this map to a 1 color status eventually, exactly what no one wanted.

its true that Kylin actions in the past werent appreciated by any1 nd thats one the reasons why QQme nd Crimson decided to start taking lands from Kylin instead of keep fighting each other... But now Kylin has proven to b a mentally strong guild & when every1 thought they were dying they stood up.
    Kingdom in the other hand hasnt fought any serious TW & they didnt take any of the lands they currently hav with much challenge (Im speaking pvp TW :p) so I find it fair to say that since KD holds most lands atking em is the first nd best option, if they didnt hav half the map maybe all of this wouldnt happen.
    Like you said this is a game, so this game has come to a point where only 2 guilds r on the map nd the guild with most lands is getting ganked. Prob when KD doesnt own half the map, the target will b different but thats sumthing only time can tell...
    (\__/)
  • MD - Harshlands
    MD - Harshlands Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    i would hardly call that getting rolled.....we exchanged deaths the whole time, plus you had a base buffer for pk, which is auto loss :)

i said "we could have taken 1k and lost way before you guys even attempted them". good interpretation though. also, instead of accepting what we did as a nice gesture to an ally, you guys tell me we shouldnt have blcoked destiny from you guys. so basically, as i understand it you were happy when we helped you out vs crimson/qqme, you were happy being "untouchables" in our alliance, you enjoyed getting help from us in other aspects of the game. but when we take land from a KoS, because you wanted it you flip sht.

morale of the story, kylin would have most likely disbanned if KD allowed crimson/QQme to take all of their land. see those yellow lands surrounded by red? yeah, funny how those stayed there. taving avalanche and leaving frozen open, even a month after we took archosaur. And then, instead of you guys taking 1k and lost like you wanted, you ent out of your way wasting weeks of TW to get as much land as possible and to block us, but no you are not greedy, we are.

anyway, it was nice being allied, KoS will be fun......but dont pull any **** about us not helping you, and disrespect us, thats not cool.

after i read first sentence i stop reading it. you ask a "lvl100 Veno to help" and we still roll you guy back to sz???

you dont want we called our nix veno too do you? just be honest here man~

"veno nix always change the situation" QQ, they are OP, they are hacker
  • Starr - Harshlands
    Starr - Harshlands Posts: 331 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    omfg has HL turned into a bunch of whiney girls playing? less QQ more PVP plox. the server was "ruined" a long time ago with the first jolly jones event. find w/e enjoyment you can in the game and go for it.
    stop interupting Saveless's beautiful colored posts with the uber long boring **** posts.
    the good Starr
  • LordPangu - Harshlands
    LordPangu - Harshlands Posts: 413 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Ignorant? Please. You are level 48. You say I'm ignorant and then go off on a tangent saying that I botted to 94. That's called hypocrisy mister. Don't call someone ignorant and then state something you know very little about. Ask anyone who has got 3rd map how the aoe spot is.

You also say lost city is dead but from the looks of it you haven't even stepped foot in that server. I pvp on lost city from time to time and probably am the most 'qualified' person here to compare the two. Harshlands has nothing. It has no player base and no potential. Lost city is 6 months older than Harshlands so it has already taken that hit when people realize that this game isn't too fun after a year. On top of that lost city has far more people playing at a high level. You can't look at a tw map and judge how alive the server is. Actually, if you want to be prejudice like that lost city has five colors on the map compared to the two on harshlands.

Harshlands has been dead since I was 4x. I even went back to lost city cause comparing the two, harshlands felt like a private server. I would be in swamps grinding on the bats with Kiwi and it was a ghost town. Granted that was the 'oracle era' there was still a noticeable difference between the two. On lost city at that same time there was so much going on. The battles between griminflamez and deity were just starting, at 6x bats you actually had to pay attention because you were guaranteed to be crashed. People didn't all band-wagon one guild, the most pve guild on the map still pvped and didn't discourage it, I actually lagged in adc etc.. lost city has never declined in population, harshlands hasn't either but it was never at the same number.

Don't start using words you don't know the meaning of to try and form an argument. I would hate to call someone ignorant and say something along the lines of:

"LC is dead and is really sad that the ppl ego in there just prevents it from getting better. Barely has pvp at high levels and absolutely no enjoyable TWs."

Alright your post doesnt match my comments. I didnt say you are ignorant and i wouldnt call some1 i dont know ignorant either, i said ur post was ignorant. By saying ignorant i mean u r ignoring the fact that harshlands is a new server and trying to compare it with an old server is not viable, not really saying you lack knowledge/u r ignorant which is different.

And again the way u define the word death in there, it makes it look like u r comparing both servers ( and u really r). About botting I wont discuss about it.

And saying i was hypocryte, i disagree with u cause i know what im talking about. Im firmly agaisnt players that use cheat codes, bugs and things like that in a game to gain something in the easiest way.
    (\__/)
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    after i read first sentence i stop reading it. you ask a "lvl100 Veno to help" and we still roll you guy back to sz???

you dont want we called our nix veno too do you? just be honest here man~

"veno nix always change the situation" QQ, they are OP, they are hacker

you called for a base buffer? ROFL....

why did you put quotes around lvl 100 veno to help, and veno nix always changes the situation? like icon is an imaginary 100 veno, and nix venos are worthless.

once more i will say, we exchanged deaths the whole time......but keep lying about it, the lowbies on the forum are impressed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MD - Harshlands
    MD - Harshlands Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options

why did you put quotes around lvl 100 veno to help, and veno nix always changes the situation? like icon is an imaginary 100 veno, and nix venos are worthless.

once more i will say, we exchanged deaths the whole time......but keep lying about it, the lowbies on the forum are impressed.

yet level100 veno come in with full buff? please keep on trying\

if u think we exchange death whole time, west gate 1v1 all day just pm me for it
  • Hippie - Harshlands
    Hippie - Harshlands Posts: 515 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    ***** pve guild vs pussier pve guild

guess which one's which

how come u arent 100 yet? there is no safe botting spot for that?
    Nullum crimen sine lege.
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    Saveless - Harshlands Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    omfg has HL turned into a bunch of whiney girls playing? less QQ more PVP plox. the server was "ruined" a long time ago with the first jolly jones event. find w/e enjoyment you can in the game and go for it.
    stop interupting Saveless's beautiful colored posts with the uber long boring **** posts.

Awwww, R2.<3 And pssssh, you like it long.

Anyways...we're still waiting on Talkblade's 40k hp. When will it happen? Or is it a bluff? Will Norm Macdonald ever get his own sitcom?
  • Hippie - Harshlands
    Hippie - Harshlands Posts: 515 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Actually its no KDvsKylin but GG/Kylin/EMPERNO/naabs guilds vs KD
    b:chuckle

They are doing the same thing Crimson did. And if i remember at that time forums got spammed by MD talking about honorb:cute

But i dont give a *****. Finally hard pvp even tho u all got rolled at genie bossb:chuckle

If i remember right these guilds attacked KD on their own will.

Otherwise it seems like diplomacy is a new dimension of warfare, that rayver has to explore yet.
    Nullum crimen sine lege.
  • Tekkblade - Harshlands
    Tekkblade - Harshlands Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    So is you singing this to yourself:

I wanna be the very best
    Like noone ever was
    To catch them is my real test
    To train them is my cause
    I will travel across the land
    Searching far and wide
    Each non-cashshopper
    to understand
    The power that's inside

PWI!
    It's you and me
    I know it's my destiny
    PWI!
    Ooh, you're my best friend
    In a world we must defend
    PWI!
    Our hearts so true
    Our courage will pull us through
    You teach me and I'll teach you
    PWI
    Gotta catch 'em all!

you made that all for me? your so sweet.. but u need to leave me alone now? b:pleased lol.. its getting weird b:surrender
    I'm bored..b:surrender

and might look forward to making warsoul weapon too (rofl)

cashmoney/talkblade/luved by haters for my wallet b:victoryb:bye
  • Dustinmurphy - Harshlands
    Dustinmurphy - Harshlands Posts: 564 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    woohoo I vote for kylin anyways kingdom has to many stuck up peopleb:chuckle
    Now let the fighting beginb:victory
    If anniversary pack threads keep getting made I'll keep trolling them until there isn't anymore!b:bye
  • Siochain - Harshlands
    Siochain - Harshlands Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options

Called for a base buffer? They didn't even want me there! I was in the party for over an hour waiting to do something else and just came to see what was going on in 3rd map.

And I buffed them once! Hard to buff swords from SZ. I don't PK cuz I'm a combat medic.

And you should know I was in the SZ all the time because you kept coming to check.
    "We shall not flag or fail. We shall go on to the end. We shall fight in France. We shall fight on the seas and oceans. We shall fight, with growing confidence and strength in the air. We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets. We shall fight in the hills. We shall never surrender."
    Winston Churchill
  • Tekkblade - Harshlands
    Tekkblade - Harshlands Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    i took the time to read this stuff.. umm, i dont know what happened n 37 days of training.. but im back. w/e happens happens - no more emos b:bye
    I'm bored..b:surrender

and might look forward to making warsoul weapon too (rofl)

cashmoney/talkblade/luved by haters for my wallet b:victoryb:bye
  • roman6
    roman6 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    i love kylin. and hope to be home soon. once i get a new computer to kick some KD ****. be back soon. ROME is on his way hob:angrymeb:angryb:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Allyson - Harshlands
    Allyson - Harshlands Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ima dudeb:angry
    youtube.com/watch?v=RZhg727Mtw0
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I dont play much anymore, but it seams stupidity outweighed logic.

It just astonishes me how Kylin really forgot what faction helped them in the past; guess they really are as bad as QQme and Crimson told me.

It truely is pointless. When the only two land owners vrs eachother all non land holding ones will jump on both sides; No one will never have a fair chance to find out whos better.

I am 100% sure Kylin will try and make little guilds jump Kingdom, just how they forced Wolfblade into a 3v1 on Crimson.

Its just going to be alot more boring when new guilds only have 1 option to attack, be it red or yellow Kylin insured this map to a 1 color status eventually, exactly what no one wanted.

no Icon we were clear.. we dont wanna rule all the map... this will be doing like CQ... who can be a threat to kylin and kingdom? even if EoD and GG merge they wont... if no serious rivals our members ( both Kylin and KD) will quit because of no more fun.. i havent grind since i'm 92... Reason : no enemy strong enough for me to lvl... now i have a good one to stop being hours at west gate...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    This server is far more dead than lost city you non factor.

Me a non factor? while u were botting i was grinding my **** off.. idk how u have the guts to come back on this forum.. are u not ashamed of yourself? u cheater... u did nothing but bot when u were 9x i was low 7x... i took my time and i know your to play my class... what u did to know your class? watch your caracter grind while using a bot? so stfub:shutupb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lamarcus - Harshlands
    Lamarcus - Harshlands Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    hmm botting all the way to 94, quit, then come back and insult this server...fail more pl0x...btw stop all the whining NOW LAMARCUS NOW HAS THE MOTIVATION TO LVL wooottt.....who cares abt all the non sense let's have some fun :)
  • Dustinmurphy - Harshlands
    Dustinmurphy - Harshlands Posts: 564 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Okay I found the solution to everyone's problem Go watch this movie!

http://www.watch-movies-links.net/movies/extreme_movie/ Yes it's free so don't ask!

Warning: This movie is perverted...That's the only warning you get!!

Also again Kingdom suck's, there are Big E-thug's in kingdom and Kylin will make them there.... you get the pictureb:victory
    If anniversary pack threads keep getting made I'll keep trolling them until there isn't anymore!b:bye
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Also again Kingdom suck's, there are Big E-thug's in kingdom and Kylin will make them there.... you get the pictureb:victory

QQ.... KD is really nice.... Theres aunty, uncle thorin, daddy, etc. >.< KD is such an inspiration! b:cute Plus the name is cute! b:laughb:victory
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • Endless_life - Harshlands
    Endless_life - Harshlands Posts: 144 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    b:sad im about to go buy a new computer to play QQ

is anyone recording the tw for Kylin and Kingdom b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    b:sad im about to go buy a new computer to play QQ

is anyone recording the tw for Kylin and Kingdom b:cute

Ouch sorry, I would but I'm not in Kylin or KD T____T yeah, someone should record it..... I wanna watch too..... b:cute
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • Satuki - Harshlands
    Satuki - Harshlands Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    aurging against MD is pointless imo
    and base buffers? thats smart is the base buffer guys is like 7x or some **** so yea... blah blah blah can we just kill?

p.s. someone farm me my HH90 set plz
  • Bearie - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Me a non factor? while u were botting i was grinding my **** off.. idk how u have the guts to come back on this forum.. are u not ashamed of yourself? u cheater... u did nothing but bot when u were 9x i was low 7x... i took my time and i know your to play my class... what u did to know your class? watch your caracter grind while using a bot? so stfub:shutupb:bye

Lol you are a terrible archer. I'm somewhat upset that you think I botted to 94. I helped do gv when he hit 90 and then grinded to 94 in 3rd map. I quit again because again this server was dead and a much better game was two months away. I enjoyed my summer a lot more. b:cute

Please keep the ignorant botting comments coming, I'm sure the guy who cares reads the forums.
This discussion has been closed.