QQSpectral

Options
Amour - Lost City
Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
QQMinitank

I found this pretty funny.
Counterpoint 1 - You can't in all seriousness be telling me that the average 2.4m a week a CQ receives is enough for a group of ~100 people to dominate an entire server in terms of what's bought and whats sold. 2.4m is an average of 6 dollars in current gold prices, btw. 6 dollars a week to a handful of people does not earn cq a monopoly over the prices of this server.

Counterpoint 2 - Are you really going to QQ over CQ killing lower level members? Coming from RageQuit I'm entirely used to people 10-15-20 levels above me killing me. It's no reason to QQ. If it bugs you that much you can leave the guild to level. I spent 5-6 hours a day at fish when I was 85-89, and Spectral WAS ALL OVER MY NUTS when I was there. I don't know how many mijis I wasted being camped by 95+ phoenixs, archers, and warriors. So don't even try to claim I've never been in that position. QQ get over it.

Counterpoint 3 - Does CQ play fair? LOL. I'm sorry, what? We gave GZ a land (which I didn't particularly agree with) and they have not received ANY more land from us. QQ about the map being red because we claim we take KoS land? How is that not true in any way shape or form. You see all these random guilds bidding on us, and to my knowledge we didn't plan for any of them to attack us. LastOath is a perfectly good example. They had our crystal down to ~50% in a war because our defense teams werent paying attention, and they haven't been put on KoS. They intentionally tried to take CQ land and were not put on CQ KoS. Guilds such as N'Sync and Suteki are still on the map, why? Because they're not KoS. As much as I wish we would just KoS the server I have to respect the fact that CQ stands by what it says. I've been on both sides of the equation, and I can see why CQ has been so successful thus far. I think CQ has played the fairest of all. Not saying we're perfect, and this land is our right, but we have it and you don't. Stop QQing.

Counterpoint 4 - The people who join CQ. I can agree with numbers 1 and 2, there are those types of people who join CQ. And type 4, maybe. But wtf @ 3. Are you stupid? 'Join CQ just cause they're *******s.' That makes no sense. You also missed out many different types of people. Like Hiratana, not sure what her original intent was on joining CQ. But she is one of the sweetest, most selfless girls I have ever known. I KNOW she isn't greedy or a ****, so that just further proves your stupidity and/or misunderstanding.

Counterpoint 5 - CQ didn't emerge. CQ was the first guild to ever own land.

Spectral. Fights to restore the server and doesn't afraid of anything. Some of you need to remind yourself this is a game, an e-world, don't make it your everything. b:cute
"Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Amour - Lost City on

Comments

• Llama - Lost City
    Llama - Lost City Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    OMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGG Epic QQ, Minitank.. Rofl.

If anyone is killing the economy is the plethora of CC mashing CSers in spectral. Oh my days.
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Lost City i am disappoint
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I'm just gonna sit here and wait for an amazing trolling oppurtunity.
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • toiletdog
    toiletdog Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Let whoever wants to join CQ join them. If they want to play the game on easy mode let them.

I like being hunting down my heaps of guilds and not accepting benefits (hand outs)
  • Asgenar - Lost City
    Asgenar - Lost City Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    toiletdog wrote: »
    Let whoever wants to join CQ join them. If they want to play the game on easy mode let them.

I like being hunting down my heaps of guilds and not accepting benefits (hand outs)

i like being mad good at grammar
  • Miss_Tika - Lost City
    Miss_Tika - Lost City Posts: 730 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I honestly can't stop laughing.

Absolutely... amazing... *tears*
  • Jesya - Lost City
    Jesya - Lost City Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    nice pics devine
    b:chuckle
    b:bye
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    why was dis link removed? b:puzzled

http://i543.photobucket.com/albums/gg477/Devine831/LOLZ.jpg

Considering Sezz and Devine love laughing at others... why be hypocrites?
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • Jesya - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    "have it your way b****"
  • brutal1111
    brutal1111 Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    why was dis link removed? b:puzzled

http://i543.photobucket.com/albums/gg477/Devine831/LOLZ.jpg

Considering Sezz and Devine love laughing at others... why be hypocrites?

Words can't describe how I feel right now.
  • Pervs - Lost City
    Pervs - Lost City Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Too many edits in the thread for me to keep up with x_x
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Amour - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Just fixing the link. 4k ping isn't fun.
    kew kew.
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I feel this is appropriate.

srsbzness.jpg
  • Desdemonaaa - Lost City
    Desdemonaaa - Lost City Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    "have it your way b****"

can just feel the love b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Amour - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Not sure what you guys are talking about.

I'm sure that's on their homepage of their website for motivation every day DS b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MiniTank - Lost City
    MiniTank - Lost City Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    QQMinitank

Counterpoint 1 - You can't in all seriousness be telling me that the average 2.4m a week a CQ receives is enough for a group of ~100 people to dominate an entire server in terms of what's bought and whats sold. 2.4m is an average of 6 dollars in current gold prices, btw. 6 dollars a week to a handful of people does not earn cq a monopoly over the prices of this server.

Counterpoint 2 - Are you really going to QQ over CQ killing lower level members? Coming from RageQuit I'm entirely used to people 10-15-20 levels above me killing me. It's no reason to QQ. If it bugs you that much you can leave the guild to level. I spent 5-6 hours a day at fish when I was 85-89, and Spectral WAS ALL OVER MY NUTS when I was there. I don't know how many mijis I wasted being camped by 95+ phoenixs, archers, and warriors. So don't even try to claim I've never been in that position. QQ get over it.

Counterpoint 3 - Does CQ play fair? LOL. I'm sorry, what? We gave GZ a land (which I didn't particularly agree with) and they have not received ANY more land from us. QQ about the map being red because we claim we take KoS land? How is that not true in any way shape or form. You see all these random guilds bidding on us, and to my knowledge we didn't plan for any of them to attack us. LastOath is a perfectly good example. They had our crystal down to ~50% in a war because our defense teams werent paying attention, and they haven't been put on KoS. They intentionally tried to take CQ land and were not put on CQ KoS. Guilds such as N'Sync and Suteki are still on the map, why? Because they're not KoS. As much as I wish we would just KoS the server I have to respect the fact that CQ stands by what it says. I've been on both sides of the equation, and I can see why CQ has been so successful thus far. I think CQ has played the fairest of all. Not saying we're perfect, and this land is our right, but we have it and you don't. Stop QQing.

Counterpoint 4 - The people who join CQ. I can agree with numbers 1 and 2, there are those types of people who join CQ. And type 4, maybe. But wtf @ 3. Are you stupid? 'Join CQ just cause they're *******s.' That makes no sense. You also missed out many different types of people. Like Hiratana, not sure what her original intent was on joining CQ. But she is one of the sweetest, most selfless girls I have ever known. I KNOW she isn't greedy or a ****, so that just further proves your stupidity and/or misunderstanding.

Counterpoint 5 - CQ didn't emerge. CQ was the first guild to ever own land.

Spectral. Fights to restore the server and doesn't afraid of anything. Some of you need to remind yourself this is a game, an e-world, don't make it your everything. b:cute

It looks like lil amour got nosey. I see my thread ithat is on Spectral forums. Which you don't have access too. Thank for proving my point about the spys really helps. b:laugh

(Lawl) Countercounterpoint 1: It is now worth about 6 dollars. The coin used too have much more worth in the past. And it still take a lot of time to grind up that much worth of cash. So what do the people that don't cash shop in this game. Quit cause amour says you have to pay 6 dollars. pff

Countercounter 2: No I refered to the cq that camp out poor 8x that are just grinding. The cq are usually 10-20 lvls over the players. And will sit there for **** amounts of time. Doing it just because there bored. And remember back then rq was super infamous for causing havic on the server.

Countercounter 3: LOL amour are you that dumb. You are talking about a thread you are not even posed to have access to. I'm not going on cq forums and looking at your ****. I simply have no care to. You mention one thing that someone might see as being right but nothing from the thread. And so far cqs word hasn't exactly helped the server has it.

Countercounter 4: This refers to why people join now. I never said a cq couldn't be nice. And you can not disagree people will join factions because of dumb grudges. Just because that hate or want to be able to discredit somethen more.

Countercounter 5: What does having the first land have anything to do with taking over the map.

And yes i know its a game. But I'm not going to quit playing just because a guilds messing with the server. I know how much that disappoints you.

Im get you a box of tissues. Somethen tells me your going to QQ more.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    It looks like lil amour got nosey. I see my thread ithat is on Spectral forums. Which you don't have access too. Thank for proving my point about the spys really helps. b:laugh

I have to say it...you are surprised?

We have spies too you know and access to CQ forums b:quiet
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Allnighte - Lost City
    Allnighte - Lost City Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

so where is the other 200mil per week going? it was going for dragon orbs. heard that stopped since anniv packs, but it's been what - over 6 months now? - of getting +5 on your weap if you were 9x and in cq. it's probably been more than that since most cq have at least +4 armor sets (or higher) and +5 or higher weaps.

but that's all moot anyway since cq has it's fair share of cash shoppers now. can't really qq about spectral anymore (especially since it's pretty much only ever been like 5 cash shoppers with +10-12 weaps while the rest of the guild has +1 sets in spectral)
    Not saying we're perfect, and this land is our right, but we have it and you don't. Stop QQing.
    ouch. poor core cq.
  • MiniTank - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options

Eh like they have anything of importance on it. Maybe I should access it, they might make me laugh more if they QQ as much on there as they do here.
  • brutal1111
    brutal1111 Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Eh like they have anything of importance on it. Maybe I should access it, they might make me laugh more if they QQ as much on there as they do here.

Why do you keep QQing everywhere I see you posting? Is it that hard to just stop the QQ?
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options

Oh Really??

snake-in-a-box-papercraft.jpg
  • Phsyco - Lost City
    Phsyco - Lost City Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

Im get you a box of tissues. Somethen tells me your going to QQ more.

lol sure u won't need it?
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Like Hiratana, not sure what her original intent was on joining CQ. But she is one of the sweetest, most selfless girls I have ever known. I KNOW she isn't greedy or a ****, so that just further proves your stupidity and/or misunderstanding.

HIRA <3

She needs to come back to Nostalgia b:sad
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • Jesya - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Not sure what you guys are talking about.

I'm sure that's on their homepage of their website for motivation every day DS b:cute

Fixing because of the ping? Oh come on. The original link was taken directly from Devine's photobucket account, which now is password protected.
    We all had a good laugh at Devine's SS's and pics. Especially the one of Sezz cursing her out

BTW you look alot cuter as a brunette... as a blonde you look too much like a hoochie... unless you're going for that look b:shocked
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Fixing because of the ping? Oh come on. The original link was taken directly from Devine's photobucket account, which now is password protected.
    We all had a good laugh at Devine's SS's and pics. Especially the one of Sezz cursing her out

BTW you look alot cuter as a brunette... as a blonde you look too much like a hoochie... unless you're going for that look b:shocked

Devine hoochie pix plz b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MiniTank - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    brutal1111 wrote: »
    Why do you keep QQing everywhere I see you posting? Is it that hard to just stop the QQ?

Dude you don't even show your characters face and your QQing your self. Grow some balls or get out of the threads.
  • Amour - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Well MiniTank, to be honest, your counterpoints hold less weight than I thought they would.

Where is u brain Spektral??!?! Where is u brain...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LinZeta - Lost City
    LinZeta - Lost City Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    As an outsider looking in, all I have to say is this:

Zomg spiezz?!?!?!

This isn't a Cold War.

I've pretty much accepted the fact that the map is red. Everyone started caring a little too late. I play this game for gits and shiggles now and I intend to keep it that way. Many of you guys say you don't really care but you do.

Obvious slogan: "F2P - P2W"

Just have fun, jeeze. It's just a fraking game. >.<

*Runs away....*
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I play this game for gits and shiggles now and I intend to keep it that way.

hehe gits and shiggles
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Alright I'm tired of living this lie, I'm going to admit it.

I have both characters in CQ and Spec.

I am a spy for both sides.

The reason I do this is so that this way I can anticipate all posts before they happen, now that my mission is accomplished I will usher in a new era of forum trolling.
This discussion has been closed.