Kylin

Comments

• Saveless - Harshlands
    Saveless - Harshlands Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    You and iffy need to get your story straight, if he was typing all the time and then he stayed dead for couple of hours? LOLUDUMB? b:bye

Who are you really? And I said he has TIME to type...didn't say typing ALL the time. Damn Pablo, stop quoting me and just exit the forums.
  • BigBang - Harshlands
    BigBang - Harshlands Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    bleh main factions heavenly still pwnd butt too >=O i miss heavenly Dx Q_Q
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • atila
    atila Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Heavenly was awesome until Shini disapeared with 50 millions ( TW ) in his pockets :O
  • BigBang - Harshlands
    BigBang - Harshlands Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    atila wrote: »
    Heavenly was awesome until Shini disapeared with 50 millions ( TW ) in his pockets :O

he went to his parents yah was a ashame of the TW monies but his RL stuff kept commings ups Shini wouldnt steal stuff and for his awesome gear he worked for that i know shini and when, he disapeard he never came on agaisn sooos but yah heavenly rocked soxs
    (\__/)
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Pendulum was the best guild on the server to this day. I dont care that you're gonna say; "Oh yea,you got rolled by Crimson,GG", 'cuz that's not the point. The people were the best people I've ever met in this game.

I remember the time when Apoplexy and Wreck had to take a shot every time Apop died in TW,and 3 shots every time Wreck died. I remember the time Apoplexy got owned by the guy at Starbucks or McDonalds or whatever. I remember Wreck just being canadian and saying "Out" in a funny way. I remember Anti being perv as hell, always. Then he turned PvE and left, but he has yet to this day stopped eating on vent. I remember that I've always thought Epic was asian. I remember Ligeia just being Ligeia <3. I remember Bakura saying "Oh my god,he hit me for x damage". I love the way Bakura says the word "Annoying". I remember questing with Fiya. I also remember my computer crashing for 2 months, and then coming to back to no Pendulum. I remember Ligeia and Fiya QQ'ing on vent about how they were thinking about going back to their Veno/Archer.

Hi, its friday and I've had a few drinks. Enjoy the story.

<3
    All this <3
    Pendulum for life~
    Epic and I are the only ones still playing ;-;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Limit - Harshlands
    Limit - Harshlands Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    tl;dr

lolumad?
    /10
  • MD - Harshlands
    MD - Harshlands Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    ... and u forget to tell while Kylim was in peace with QQme and Crimson Kylim say to QQme where are Crimson members and to Crimson where the QQme members arem so is all about greeding or u are talking about someting u dont know? Maybe lie a bit more ? Why u start a kylim thread if u are just lying? there are lots of players who quit this server, but there are players who are here from day 1 and know all the story.

No one even talked about this, so where does the "lie" come from lolumad?

Yet Barbapapa talk to me and XuLin in private chat over 1000000000 times. You act like you were playing Barbapapa's account
  • Lord__Zoa - Harshlands
    Lord__Zoa - Harshlands Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    QQme owned betches at there time of rise...
    Kylin was always this noob faction that was ready to be snaped like a twig when they had a few lands on the map lol. why? cuz they were soo f-cking weak; but, somehow they manged to keep together even when they lost like 3 lands on 1 day. how did they do that i don't know LOL. but like everyone knows on this server that kylin and Kingdom should've been on PvE servers. all day for like 5 months all they do is PvE BOOOOOOORRRRRINNNNGGGGG. its sad to see kylin under water 24/7 leveling in the same spots everyday BOOOORRRRING. and i never see a single kylin grinding alone or at least in a group of 3 ppl b:chuckle whats with that? KD huging GV and 3rd map 24/7 too and do i really have to say it xD... anyways i had my share of this game i PvE a little PVP alot made alot of friends and made alot of enemeies :(

and yeah one noob out of KD/Kylin posts a thread about how he did 4.6k damage to HunterPK ( i.e. who is 10+ lvls HIGHER than HunterPK) and im like WAAAAAW this guy is PRO.

lol WTF noobs do you even know what a freaking sage/demon spark can do in PVP?yes?NO? i guess we'll never know until they go out of SZ?

PvE= fun X 1
    PvP= fun x 10
    PvP with no dolls= OMFG the most thriller experince ever b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    KD huging GV and 3rd map 24/7 too and do i really have to say it xD...

Wait.. didnt QQme core camped 3 map for ages?
    Or u think nurfed got lvl 100 pking lowbies in orchid with you?
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
  • Paigrande - Harshlands
    Paigrande - Harshlands Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    This server is full of unnecessary drama nd kids, ppl call each other fails as if they were pros... stupid thread, wat we need is polls!!!!b:laugh
    (\__/)
  • Lord__Zoa - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    This server is full of unnecessary drama nd kids, ppl call each other fails as if they were pros... stupid thread, wat we need is polls!!!!b:laugh

Yes sorry sir im just a kid.
    i like playing video games.
    but if your old and mature why are you playing a video game too? shouldn't be doing stuff for grown ups and not kids? O.O loldumbass
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Paigrande - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Yes sorry sir im just a kid.
    i like playing video games.
    but if your old and mature why are you playing a video game too? shouldn't be doing stuff for grown ups and not kids? O.O loldumbass

u r really a kid for thinking that old ppl dont play video games, not really a kid, more like a ignorant teenager who thinks is smart... And if u read what I typed u will know that Im not referring to every single person of the server dumbass.
    (\__/)
  • TimMagicstrg - Harshlands
    TimMagicstrg - Harshlands Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Kylin and KD won gratz to Icon, who kept saying on gc "bored then to death", and yes he won, without no one to pvp (QQme owned everyone all the time), Antihero decided to disband, i guess u guys won, pvp server with no pvp, and zhens TW for KD and Kylin.

Sometimes i wonder, what is the point of this game? having lands or having fun? who wins? someone who pve for life and have lands or someone who has crazy fun at pvping and TW? Sy BRO. But pvpers WIN.

b:victoryb:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2009
    no wonder why Icon quitted
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    QQme owned betches at there time of rise...
    Kylin was always this noob faction that was ready to be snaped like a twig when they had a few lands on the map lol. why? cuz they were soo f-cking weak; but, somehow they manged to keep together even when they lost like 3 lands on 1 day. how did they do that i don't know LOL. but like everyone knows on this server that kylin and Kingdom should've been on PvE servers. all day for like 5 months all they do is PvE BOOOOOOORRRRRINNNNGGGGG. its sad to see kylin under water 24/7 leveling in the same spots everyday BOOOORRRRING. and i never see a single kylin grinding alone or at least in a group of 3 ppl b:chuckle whats with that? KD huging GV and 3rd map 24/7 too and do i really have to say it xD... anyways i had my share of this game i PvE a little PVP alot made alot of friends and made alot of enemeies :(

and yeah one noob out of KD/Kylin posts a thread about how he did 4.6k damage to HunterPK ( i.e. who is 10+ lvls HIGHER than HunterPK) and im like WAAAAAW this guy is PRO.

lol WTF noobs do you even know what a freaking sage/demon spark can do in PVP?yes?NO? i guess we'll never know until they go out of SZ?

PvE= fun X 1
    PvP= fun x 10
    PvP with no dolls= OMFG the most thriller experince ever b:victory

Seems you're the type who constantly reads what happens on the forums and just assumes what's actually going on ingame. I pity you, I really do.
  • WaItertheWF - Harshlands
    WaItertheWF - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Seems you're the type who constantly reads what happens on the forums and just assumes what's actually going on ingame. I pity you, I really do.

Saveless get off the forums and get you know what
  • Hippie - Harshlands
    Hippie - Harshlands Posts: 515 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Kylin and KD won gratz to Icon, who kept saying on gc "bored then to death", and yes he won, without no one to pvp (QQme owned everyone all the time), Antihero decided to disband, i guess u guys won, pvp server with no pvp, and zhens TW for KD and Kylin.

Sometimes i wonder, what is the point of this game? having lands or having fun? who wins? someone who pve for life and have lands or someone who has crazy fun at pvping and TW? Sy BRO. But pvpers WIN.

so the winners of this battle are to be blamed that they are left without decent match?

QQmoar.
    Nullum crimen sine lege.
    edited September 2009
    so the winners of this battle are to be blamed that they are left without decent match?

QQmoar.

What battle?b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lord__Zoa - Harshlands
    edited September 2009

i go on the game now every now and then and i do read the forum drama constantly.

but im not the one on my pony 24/7 cuz i hit 85 oracleing my azz than didn't know what to do cept riding my pony and giving rides to the ugglest chicks on this game :O

who needs pity now?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Brootal - Harshlands
    Brootal - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Wrong, there were 5 powerhouse in the server ( Mercenary, LastStand, Kingdom, Kylin & Crimson)... And Kylin took out LS easily? pls dont joke like that, first TW was super hyper mega easy for Kylin nd I admit it... But second TW (when LS was even weaker cuz alot of high lvls left at that point) was harder for Kylin nd Im sure LS would b able to defend if that wasnt their second serious TW after the first one with Kylin nd dont forget that Kingdom was also atking LS not jus Kylin :p Although, after Kylin getting gang banged by QQme nd Crimson nd survive, they got my respect b:victory nd about Crimson, they could have been very strong till now if wasnt cuz of the QQme alliance which made alot of their core players leave the guild for Kingdom or random guilds.
    If I remember correctly, LS didn't even show for the TWs against KD. ^^
  • Paigrande - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    If I remember correctly, LS didn't even show for the TWs against KD. ^^

Yep cuz they were fighting Kylin, if I remember correctly Kylin nd KD were atking LS at the same time along with one other guild :p & at that point there was no guild that could defend against neither of the top5 at same timeb:bye
    I want to remind u that LS got even weaker when they had to defend cuz their first pvp TW was catastrophic .
    (\__/)
  • Brootal - Harshlands
    Brootal - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Just looked like you were trying to say LS was defending against two guilds. :p
    Clarifying
  • Apollo - Harshlands
    Apollo - Harshlands Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Sy BRO. But pvpers WIN.

No winner QQs as much as you do.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    i go on the game now every now and then and i do read the forum drama constantly.

but im not the one on my pony 24/7 cuz i hit 85 oracleing my azz than didn't know what to do cept riding my pony and giving rides to the ugglest chicks on this game :O

who needs pity now?

Funny seeing as I got rid of my horse like, a few days to a week before it came out in Boutique. And I never oracled to 85 lol, was too lazy to spend any money on that event. I did use some oracles from 88-89 and then a smidge from 89-90 I think (From 2nd Jolly Jones)...but yeah, other than that.../lolufail.
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited September 2009

yet you still try really hard to become 3rd best mage on the server
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Its a shame I didnt start as mage in Harshlands cuz there was more pk in the begginingb:cry
  • Lord__Zoa - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Funny seeing as I got rid of my horse like, a few days to a week before it came out in Boutique. And I never oracled to 85 lol, was too lazy to spend any money on that event. I did use some oracles from 88-89 and then a smidge from 89-90 I think (From 2nd Jolly Jones)...but yeah, other than that.../lolufail.

PSSHHHH

OH please pony boy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2009
    yet you still try really hard to become 3rd best mage on the server

*confused*

i think everyone tries to be the best, if u dont even try u lose before u start, but i know i dont have the cash to compete with u guys, HH 24/7 doesnt give coins like cash shopping. b:surrender

Obs: i still doesnt understand what this has to do with pvp and pve. (*confused*)

Ajani, who is QQin? (*confused*)

"Sy BRO. But pvpers WIN.", where is the QQ on this sentence or on the others stuff i wrote, im so BR like that?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    @Dark_Fate, lol did you sniff any glue or something?
    you only talk **** and, you need to have people kicked from a faction without lands?
    you're a pathetic kid and have fun controlling harshlands and ruining it even more... b:sad

aww so rude... but idc.. i know this is just jealosy... so stfub:shutupb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    *confused*

i think everyone tries to be the best, if u dont even try u lose before u start, but i know i dont have the cash to compete with u guys, HH 24/7 doesnt give coins like cash shopping. b:surrender

Obs: i still doesnt understand what this has to do with pvp and pve. (*confused*)

Ajani, who is QQin? (*confused*)

"Sy BRO. But pvpers WIN.", where is the QQ on this sentence or on the others stuff i wrote, im so BR like that?

"Whats point of playing this game?"

thats why I said yet you still try so hard, if you really dont like this game then just quit and donate me your stuff