Kylin

Options

Comments

• Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    *confused*

i think everyone tries to be the best, if u dont even try u lose before u start, but i know i dont have the cash to compete with u guys, HH 24/7 doesnt give coins like cash shopping. b:surrender

Obs: i still doesnt understand what this has to do with pvp and pve. (*confused*)

Ajani, who is QQin? (*confused*)

"Sy BRO. But pvpers WIN.", where is the QQ on this sentence or on the others stuff i wrote, im so BR like that?

QQ u left kylin under kos of crimson and QQme ..QQ
    u just QQ then joined QQme... and now u QQmore... QQ... next week no land QQ... u dont cs? QQ me neither QQ ... wtf stop QQing dude... pvpers wins? look at the map... btw pvp = player vs player all territories are owned now so its purely pvp except no pk drops... so QQmore because u only can do thatb:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MD - Harshlands
    MD - Harshlands Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    QQ u left kylin under kos of crimson and QQme ..QQ
    u just QQ then joined QQme... and now u QQmore... QQ... next week no land QQ... u dont cs? QQ me neither QQ ... wtf stop QQing dude... pvpers wins? look at the map... btw pvp = player vs player all territories are owned now so its purely pvp except no pk drops... so QQmore because u only can do thatb:cry

I cant understand any words you just say
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options
    because u are a ***** ( he knows the word)b:sad
    MD make me OPb:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MD - Harshlands
    MD - Harshlands Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    because u are a ***** ( he knows the word)b:sad
    MD make me OPb:cry

After I catch up Elayne's gears
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options
    make me neoneob:victoryb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chasca - Harshlands
    Chasca - Harshlands Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

irony at it's finest?
  • Apollo - Harshlands
    Apollo - Harshlands Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    irony at it's finest?

Irony at ITS finest?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Apollob:dirty
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
  • Swiftfire - Harshlands
    Swiftfire - Harshlands Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Grammer **** ftw. :3
  • _icup - Harshlands
    _icup - Harshlands Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Mhmmm, sounds close to what Nova told me a while back b:sad Wish he rejoined b:cryb:surrender Geeeeeh but interesting! Like to see things in other people's point of views
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • Scarlet - Harshlands
    Scarlet - Harshlands Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Irony at ITS finest?

Gawd.. You do know ways to impress me. x3 b:mischievous
  • Starr - Harshlands
    Starr - Harshlands Posts: 331 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    b:dirty Lets go out to dinner r2

if only we could be married b:kiss i remember the first time i saw Xulin. he was still blue named and i was just barely lvl 30. i was so impressed that he was killing higher level mobs so well. my attempts at a mage have not gone well b:sad Xulinb:heart

i remember watching Iffy solo wipe full parties at butterflies. was also rather impressed with that

i wish that more people would come back and play. i had so much fun in the first few months of HLs
    the good Starr
  • Marche - Harshlands
    Marche - Harshlands Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Know nothing about the rest but I can reclarify/give a better, more truthful recap of the Crimson part:

While Crimson was rising in power and the strongest guild of the at-the-moment-fully-carebear server, funlolz et al. decided to try bringing in PK to the group as Pendulum. The actual story here is a bit unclear as I was not part of Crimson at the time, but from what I gathered, Nini lost her HH60 to a Pendulum (Ligeria?) during a PK fight. Because the weapon was not returned, Crimson declared KOS on Pendulum. After the pressure of KOS, many core members of Pendulum broke off and started QQme.

QQme was originally intended to be a small faction with the purpose of bringing in real PK to the server (through attacking the biggest and also a generally carebear faction, Crimson). Due to their individual victories (i.e. strong control as 9xs over grinding areas such as fishes and butterflies) and RPK nature of the faction, many members from all over joined QQme (Mercenary, LastStand, Eminence, some ex-Kylin, etc.) and QQme quickly became a large lvl 3 faction that was TW-capable.

After a few weeks of PK between QQme and Crimson, TW between the two started. The first fight, QQme was rolled due to lack of complete organization and a strong TW-oriented Crimson core. Later TWs became more interesting as members gained experience (and QQme quickly gained levels). In the meantime, however, Kingdom made a big decision - go pure PvE and avoid KOS with QQme. While this may have been related to the fact that Pendulum was Crimson's KOS while LastStand was Kingdom's, the fact that Kingdom broke off meant the Crimson-Kingdom alliance was over.

Close to when QQme's last land were to be attacked, Awwie et al. had a discussion with funlolz et al. and made a server-changing decision. Having come from a TW-dead server (i.e. PW-MS), Awwie pushed for more TW and forced PvP from the rest of the server (he did NOT want Crimson to just end up dominating the map and making the server boring and dead like how it currently is) so a "truce" was announced between Crimson and QQme.

This "truce" was not previously made public within either factions so it came pretty much to a surprise to both factions. I am not sure about the reaction within QQme, but the reaction within Crimson was mixed. Sheo et al. supported and wanted more PK in this carebear server and was willing to go ahead with the change, at the cost of having to ally with a previous RPK enemy. Radical members such as HistoryX and more were outraged at the monarchical decision and straight out left the faction (I personally would have left too at that point had I not been convinced ahead of time by Awwie that this would be for the good of the server, which I saw as being nothing but carebear and full of oracle Cash Shoppers). This "truce" (which later, in practicality became an "alliance") called for attack on non-PvP carebear factions in an attempt to force more TW/PvP onto the server. The logical target was the non-commital smaller faction Kylin, which had already historically been serving both sides of the fence in PvP support.

And so both QQme and Crimson declared KOS on Kylin. There was much PKing for a while and Kylin was significantly weakened. The opinion of the Crimson core at that time was that Kylin, a non-PK faction, had almost the same number of lands as the other powerhouses but did not do anything to deserve it (other than taking it away from much smaller factions such as Sin, etc.). So TW started with Crimson and QQme slowly chipping away at Kylin's land as Kylin got weaker under the KOS. While I had nothing against Kylin, a non-RPK faction, I disliked the general avoidance of PvP.

At one point or another, there were instances of Kingdom members randomly PKing Crimson members. Through the screenshot-keeping process, Icon was contacted directly and, in most cases, people were kicked from either faction. One day, a screenshot was posted of the damage log of a Crimson barb PKd by Icon while AFK. There was discussion between Crimson leaders (not sure exactly who, but pretty sure Awwie and Barbapapa) and Icon. There was flaming between the parties. There was likely large ego-fests. A KOS declaration followed. (It was later revealed through PMs from Icon to Awwie that the PK was intentional and not accidental, although the reason I do not know).

After a while of PKing, Kingdom and Kylin allied. The circumstances, I do not know. Most likely for PK (vs Crimson) and PvE support (to fill up parties with high lvls). Later on, due to an individual joust between the QQme core and Icon, KOS on Kingdom from QQme was declare. Again, exact circumstances I do not know.

At this point, Kylin (from an outside point of view at least) was crumbling and only had a few lands left. Kingdom, on the other hand was pretty dormant and PK between Kingdom and Crimson at least wasn't too large scale (at that time Kingdom had many, many ex-Crimson members who were not willing to PK against old friends). For reasons unknown to me, however, there was an ego-fest within the Crimson faction. Sheo and a few friends ragequitted. Shortly after, more left and MafiaPT was formed. While MafiaPT stayed close to Crimson due to the many friends in between, there were leadership disagreements. Crimson had lost a good number of core members and/or high levels at this point and was significantly weakened for the following TW vs Kylin, which lasted much longer than previous ones. In the meantime, Kingdom was slowly collecting ex-Crimsons and ex-Kylins. (For the next few things that follow, my memory's not to clear in terms of sequence, so things may be out of order.)

In came Ascii-rage. QQme was quite stirred up and while it was reformed, had lost many members. A very small handful came to Crimson, but a slightly larger handful went to Kingdom, who, with no-one attacking their lands and with Kingdom bullying away the lands of smaller factions (even after some had been promised that their land would not be taken away), could be considered stronger than Crimson at this point and, with a greater number of lands, much richer and better paying (people went over for the "free HH90!").Crimson vs Kylin TWs in the meanwhile, were becoming longer and longer and not so defined in victory (surprisingly, they were able to match our numbers in TW, although neither side had full 80s during these times).

In the meantime, many Crimson members were becoming bored with the server that, to them, was becoming more like PW-MS (not being a PW-MS player, I cannot attest to that). Many had moved to private servers and quite a few had stopped due to exams. A certain game had been announced and well publicized so many also lost interest as they awaited the release. PvP even with the KOSs had died down as members of all the factions started hiding in GV/HH/other instances (QQme was having fun alone in third past/etc.).

Kingdom, Kylin and a (bribed) third party (i.e. Wolfblade) began to systematically triple attack Crimson. The first week was a strategy fail - ~10 allocated to Wolfblade and the rest to Kylin. Poor communication + Friday TW resulted in a loss of all three TWs. With Crimson in a weakening state, there weren't enough active members to defend both Kingdom and Kylin, so every week Kingdom would receive a free land. In the meanwhile, Kylin vs Crimson TWs were stretched out longer and longer.

Eventually, Kylin was able to beat Crimson in TW. During roughly that time, QQme was officially disbanded by Antihero due to lack of anyone else willing to take the leadership role as Antihero left for personal reasons (many new small guilds were formed from this - OVER9000, Sense, etc.). Morale and incentive to keep lvling all around was down and things were boring. Every day I would be unable to find any Kingdom or Kylin anywhere I went even during World Quest as both factions had mastered GV at this point. More and more people in Crimson were switching over to the more PK-filled private servers. Don't remember exactly when this happened, but Barbapapa left to make his own little faction with his wife and passed on official leadership to Awwie (who was previously the shadow leader/decision maker/instigator anyway). There was loss of loyalty to the guild (i.e. loyalty from respect for Barba) but generally things just kept getting more boring and people slowly leaving to make their own factions or join small friend factions.

Somewhere in between here I left Crimson due to the proposal of a "safelist" which would essentially allow for RPK, combined with the KOS list which consisted of over 7 faction names, some of which were small and, in my opinion, pretty much represented a "KOS on anyone who dares annoying us" approach. Created Meister and tried to have solo-TW fun. Got banned for a week for "fake bidding". Got pissed and promised myself never to do that again and returned to Crimson after the KOS list had been cleaned down (although then it was still 4-faction long, i.e. 2 factions too many).

Over time, Crimson weakened and could no longer defend against Kylin (who was lvling more but, as far as I could see, not really getting much stronger). Kingdom was just enjoying the free ride and high lvls drifted to Kingdom for the free HH90 and 2 mil/week TW pay. Nei and many others "quit" in anticipation of a different game. Eventually, even Awwie shifted his interest and passed on leadership roles to _fURY_, who wasn't really active much anyway. I had stayed up til that point in trying to keep a PK-active faction alive in hope that the server would be non-carebear. Didn't really happen that way. Crimson lost its last land as usual. Kingdom had still not undertaken any big challenges up til that point (Icon had quit though and I don't know enough about RayVer to judge him, so this may change). Kylin was going much stronger than I had expected (I had expected it to fall before the MafiaPT breakoff). The rest of the server was dead with people leaving for another game.

Crimson did not fall due to external pressures but purely due to internal issues (i.e. conflicts of egos and lack of interest in the server resulting in inactive players - the day AsHeZ left for private servers was the day PvP died for me) nor was it because we couldn't take out QQme (Awwie chose to stop it before that happened, i.e. the last week of TW vs QQme). In the end I joined Kylin which I knew was anti-RPK, and I hope will one day KOS Kingdom. If not out of some conflict but at the least for the reason of making this carebear server interesting again.

~Desiree
    Wrong, there were 5 powerhouse in the server ( Mercenary, LastStand, Kingdom, Kylin & Crimson)... And Kylin took out LS easily? pls dont joke like that, first TW was super hyper mega easy for Kylin nd I admit it... But second TW (when LS was even weaker cuz alot of high lvls left at that point) was harder for Kylin nd Im sure LS would b able to defend if that wasnt their second serious TW after the first one with Kylin nd dont forget that Kingdom was also atking LS not jus Kylin :p Although, after Kylin getting gang banged by QQme nd Crimson nd survive, they got my respect b:victory nd about Crimson, they could have been very strong till now if wasnt cuz of the QQme alliance which made alot of their core players leave the guild for Kingdom or random guilds.

Merc?? what guilds that...O.o OHHHHHHHHHHH you mean that fail lil guild that got the beat down lol dude they dont count as 1 of the 5 tops bro sorry to say now get off the lil alt and speak up with ur real char :P

AND DES god u def need 2 be like Kylins record keeper now :P jeezzzuz
  • Bloop - Harshlands
    Bloop - Harshlands Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    At that point when everyone just started owning land made you a factor. It later showed that Mercenary was going to fall apart very fast. Still doesn't change the fact that it was able to take land while other factions failed to.
    60 / 250.
  • pvhsfootball
    pvhsfootball Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    *confused*

i, but i know i dont have the cash to compete with u guys, HH 24/7 doesnt ?

Tim You can alwasy go back to bread and butter LMAO
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Tim You can alwasy go back to bread and butter LMAO

Why bread and butter when you could have a bagel and cream cheese? b:surrender Or a piece of toasted bread with a little butter with tomatoes? b:surrender
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Onoz_Omg_Avatar.gif
    bump

............ Why the heck are you posting that on every forum?????????
  • _icup - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Options
    ............ Why the heck are you posting that on every forum?????????

I'm bored
    10charr
  • Tzone - Harshlands
    Tzone - Harshlands Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Dang, yet another Kylindom thread huh?b:sad

And yet you get ppl posting out of their minds....
    Looks like i just became another mindless poster in the never ending Saga known as the Kylindom Chronicles Q.Q
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Dang, yet another Kylindom thread huh?b:sad

And yet you get ppl posting out of their minds....
    Looks like i just became another mindless poster in the never ending Saga known as the Kylindom Chronicles Q.Q

why u gotta hate? stop jealousy about us owning the server... move your **** an lvl... u think i care being pked by a 7x? i'll stop and say : " Lol, really u wanna pk me with 300 damage everytime?"... or "wow nice crit 1k "... if the forums are full with us.. this is because everyone cares and we make this forum live lolb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _icup - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I don't care just wanna post xD
    this **** is cool
  • Tzone - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Dark i can see where this is going...I'm really gonna have fun with this constant posting back and forthb:chuckle

Anyways I'm only expressing that I'm tired of hearing people talk about stopping Kylindom but yet no one is actually acting upon it they just keep posting. So i simply expressed my boredom of this topic.
    Therefore it has nothing to do with jealousy, or hate, or envy, etc. Its simply that im a person who believes in action more than words. I may not have the levels currently to incite people but my words may spark the right soul to act upon their thoughts.....b:bye

-Tzone
  • Chiichan - Harshlands
    Chiichan - Harshlands Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Dark i can see where this is going...I'm really gonna have fun with this constant posting back and forthb:chuckle

Anyways I'm only expressing that I'm tired of hearing people talk about stopping Kylindom but yet no one is actually acting upon it they just keep posting. So i simply expressed my boredom of this topic.
    Therefore it has nothing to do with jealousy, or hate, or envy, etc. Its simply that im a person who believes in action more than words. I may not have the levels currently to incite people but my words may spark the right soul to act upon their thoughts.....b:bye

-Tzone

Tzoneeeeeeeeeeeeeee b:cry where are uu -_- loser >:V ur message is touching btw b:thanks o.o
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I'm bored
    10charr
    I don't care just wanna post xD
    this **** is cool

Mhmmm b:surrender Off topic now
  • _icup - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Options
  • Tzone - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Tzoneeeeeeeeeeeeeee b:cry where are uu -_- loser >:V ur message is touching btw b:thanks o.o

Chiiiiiii, i wanna comeback b:sad, but sadly i can not cuz math sux.

So until i learn Pre-Calculus like a effing pro....Im not existant and ill fall into the back drop while everyone out lvls me.

Korinth hit 80, again i'll say it...WDF?!
    Lvl me damnit chii, lvl MEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Tzone

PS: put me in EoDb:pleased
  • Chiichan - Harshlands
    Chiichan - Harshlands Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options

Chiiiiiii, i wanna comeback b:sad, but sadly i can not cuz math sux.

So until i learn Pre-Calculus like a effing pro....Im not existant and ill fall into the back drop while everyone out lvls me.

Korinth hit 80, again i'll say it...WDF?!
    Lvl me damnit chii, lvl MEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Tzone

PS: put me in EoD

>:O i got 1 B -__- ,.. so mad cuz GPA went down lol

i kno.. he's been GVing w.o me...
    im toooo lazyyyyyy Q.Q just learn ur **** fast and come back

;D and yus i sure will put ya in EoD O.o

... knda busy with projects tho.. been stressing a lot lol :)

miss ya T b:chuckle

O.O i'll grind with u netime u want lol for not doing ur dailies
    or help u with BHs and stuff lol XD <3
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I was boredb:sad

Mhmmmm, just go and level up in-game if your bored then b:chuckle