Kylin

Options

Comments

• Hippie - Harshlands
    Hippie - Harshlands Posts: 515 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    It shall forever be locked in a box for no one to read.

Well at that time i was in LS, but for 2 weeks many of our higher lvls went to pendulum to help against crimson. yea that was that 3x vs 80 tw, when everyone hoped for miracle, but we got zerged and lost in no time. still i dont remember any world pvp fight where crimson has really beaten pendulum

while pendulum lost his lands some ppl left(thats like 5 in total since the whole guild was like 30 people), but the core didnt break or anything like ome sad here. even before pend lost all territory QQme was formed by a few people like Frozen and i dont really remember who was in right in the very beginning. it was like 10 people who was considered really high level that time, and had the gear/backup not much had back than

at that time LS got screwed. the basic problem why we failed so fast was loosing our first TW, and KISSES who instead of holding out tricked us.

paying back the help pends core joined LS to help with TWs, after first tw most of them left, and went to qqme, as it was planned after all of these TWs. the second TW with kylin was really a good fight, but afterall kylin won

KISSES started arranging stuff even BEFORE the tw, and made LS core move to QQme. we were playing together since the server start, most of people went to qqme.

so at that time qqme had most of LS core, most of people from pendulum, and seeing how strong they got, many joined, guild got full.

personally i didnt like that there were no rules about recruiting, and QQme was full of garbage, and really nice people(i eman here mostly people from pend and ls, even after i elft qqme i never had problems with them, but all the garbage around....), people wasnt really helping each other. i was sure it will fall apart soon, and was surprised that the reform after asciis action worked out.

i dont know why REALLY they got disbanded, i left qqme after like two weeks and went to kylin at the time it was starting to get **** by the whole server and really enjoy that since than.

thats how i know the story ;) eh and i hate english, dont blame me for the re.tarded use of it
    Nullum crimen sine lege.
  • Starr - Harshlands
    Starr - Harshlands Posts: 331 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Here is the history if the new harshland player dont know.. Once upon a timeb:chuckle at the beginning of harshland there were ......

hi Dark Fateb:victory i remember going to Kylins first TW. it was so much fun.

hi Ascii. may i borrow your emo fashion pwweese? i have no sugar daddy to spoil me anymore. i won't tell anyone that you are only pretending to be emo to keep from getting mobbed by to many girlsb:chuckle
    the good Starr
  • Bloop - Harshlands
    Bloop - Harshlands Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    the biggest reason QQme was formed because Kingdom and Kylin didnt want to help BloodCult(Funlolz and Suwaki's small botting group) to attack Crimson. Many leaders were on their vent~

yet you guy had no clue why funlolz made it...fail

PS. i guess no one know this part because it was a secret lol

You're right. We thought the Alliance of the 2 biggest factions was stupid. As far as I can remember back Pendulum wanted to take down Crimson. Ligeia ear fcked everyone with stories of how if we combine we can take them down. o_QQ_o and the leader of BloodCult(The barbs name I have forgotten) for some reason did not want to do so. I was at these "secret vent meetings" which if memory serves me correcting did not even include Funlolz or you, MD. XuLin was there to represent Kylin.

The meetings led to nowhere and were just as stupid since the only thing anyone said was "We need to take down Crimson!", "So how are we going to do that?" over and over and over again, that's when Pendulum just logged off vent and decided it was a lost cause.
    60 / 250.
  • Swiftfire - Harshlands
    Swiftfire - Harshlands Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Hehehe. Not all of QQme botted kkthx. I think this is funny cause everything thinks they know about how QQme worked and how it all happened when... LOL all of you people who ACT like you know everything don't even know the true story. GoodGame guys. :)
  • Bloop - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I'm just trying to clear up these rumors.b:surrender
    60 / 250.
  • Lffy - Harshlands
    Lffy - Harshlands Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

YuKii lost his HH60 to Devoted. Devoted(Kiwi) was told Crimson would KOS any faction he joined until he returns the weapon. *

hey d00d i killed YuKii that nub devoted just got the drop because he was in my party pking with me
  • MD - Harshlands
    MD - Harshlands Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Ascii...you joking right?

when Zin was in the TW QQme vs. Kylin, he was lvl90+, I wasnt even lvl89 yet by the time..lol......and I dont even have my weapon, I had a HH80~

You want to open Zin account and tank my hit now?....how you think I do 18k with hell sandstorm on 9x WB now?
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options
    not really, our first push killed both your C Gate towers, both inside towers and crystal HQ to 50%, Zin was in there so long we managed to push again, get the catas back into kylin base and he was still there lol xD

also AHHHHH MY EYES I R BLIND, this had to be the biggest single post of text in any forum of all time O_O

dont talk about the day that I was lvl8x and Zin was 9x already with Full HH90, tek tank way longer than Zin, nice try~
  • Bloop - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options
    hey d00d i killed YuKii that nub devoted just got the drop because he was in my party pking with me

And my point still stands.. Yukii lost his weapon to Devoted. If it makes you feel better I added you in my post. p:
    60 / 250.
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    Saveless - Harshlands Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    dont talk about the day that I was lvl8x and Zin was 9x already with Full HH90, tek tank way longer than Zin, nice try~

What's funny is, Zin lives longer than Tekk in pk. <---Funny part = Zin is always charmless. You botted and WAS CAUGHT...so again, for the 100th time, stop being a hypocrite. Blah blah blah blah blah durka durka derp derp.
  • Lffy - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options
    thanks lol i do feel better now
  • Xulin - Harshlands
    Xulin - Harshlands Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    hi Dark Fateb:victory i remember going to Kylins first TW. it was so much fun.

hi Ascii. may i borrow your emo fashion pwweese? i have no sugar daddy to spoil me anymore. i won't tell anyone that you are only pretending to be emo to keep from getting mobbed by to many girlsb:chuckle

b:dirty Lets go out to dinner r2
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options
    What's funny is, Zin lives longer than Tekk in pk. <---Funny part = Zin is always charmless. You botted and WAS CAUGHT...so again, for the 100th time, stop being a hypocrite. Blah blah blah blah blah durka durka derp derp.

what's funny is, Zin had highest lvl mage on his side back in the days and a private debuff veno named Iffy.

Hmm since when I get caught for botting? like o_QQ_o got banned?.....when? lol.....
  • Bloop - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Ding! 83.b:cute
    60 / 250.
  • Hipotacros - Harshlands
    Hipotacros - Harshlands Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    MD is farming the forums today b:shutup
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Lffy - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options
    what's funny is, Zin had highest lvl mage on his side back in the days and a private debuff veno named Iffy.

Hmm since when I get caught for botting? like o_QQ_o got banned?.....when? lol.....

When BlazingAzn and I kicked you from the fish party and pked you because you were botting. You stayed dead in the water for 4 hours and then said it was your brother playing and that he doesnt know english lololol
  • Rhyme - Harshlands
    Rhyme - Harshlands Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Ding! 83.b:cute

Q___________________Q 2 more levels and i have to give this pro glaive back
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options
    When BlazingAzn and I kicked you from the fish party and pked you because you were botting. You stayed dead in the water for 4 hours and then said it was your brother playing and that he doesnt know english lololol

ohh so you were the one in QQme and got the "bot program" from DeaTHDeaLR and IamKiller too?

PS. people know when i grind at fish, i keep on talking and typing lol...unlike Ultimate/DeaTHDeaLR/Suwaki/funlolz(die at 4am in the moring until 7am then res himself lol..)/BlazingAzn who else?!!!
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    Saveless - Harshlands Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    PS. people know when i grind at fish, i keep on talking and typing lol...!

Duh, 'cause while you're botting you have the time to chit chat and what not...lolustoopid?
  • Rhyme - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options
    (die at 4am in the moring until 7am then res himself lol..)/BlazingAzn who else?!!!

This doesnt prove anything. I know that if i **** die and its 4am in the mutha fcken morning im gonna just walk away and call it a good days work. You guys think you know who botted. But only a few people actually know who did. Not like we're gonna come out and say _______ Botted for ______ days
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options
    This doesnt prove anything. I know that if i **** die and its 4am in the mutha fcken morning im gonna just walk away and call it a good days work. You guys think you know who botted. But only a few people actually know who did. Not like we're gonna come out and say _______ Botted for ______ days

and the excuse they had "i fell into sleep while im grinding" ok nub
  • Froan_PL - Harshlands
    Froan_PL - Harshlands Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

Just like Dark_Fate b:kissb:laugh
  • Cleon - Harshlands
    Cleon - Harshlands Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Duh, 'cause while you're botting you have the time to chit chat and what not...lolustoopid?

You and iffy need to get your story straight, if he was typing all the time and then he stayed dead for couple of hours? LOLUDUMB? b:bye
  • Sheo - Harshlands
    Sheo - Harshlands Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    ... and u forget to tell while Kylim was in peace with QQme and Crimson Kylim say to QQme where are Crimson members and to Crimson where the QQme members arem so is all about greeding or u are talking about someting u dont know? Maybe lie a bit more ? Why u start a kylim thread if u are just lying? there are lots of players who quit this server, but there are players who are here from day 1 and know all the story.
    Nova_ : Rofl. I was talking in guildchat feeding peoples ego and getting everyone hyped up, mainly to dilute some of the bad taste from constant crimson PKing all day.
  • Xulin - Harshlands
    Xulin - Harshlands Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Do you mean blazingbotter? That guy that attacked the same land mob for 4 hours at butterflies?
  • Lffy - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Do you mean blazingbotter? That guy that attacked the same land mob for 4 hours at butterflies?

yeah thats the guy haha
  • Asparagus - Harshlands
    Asparagus - Harshlands Posts: 148 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Pendulum was the best guild on the server to this day. I dont care that you're gonna say; "Oh yea,you got rolled by Crimson,GG", 'cuz that's not the point. The people were the best people I've ever met in this game.

I remember the time when Apoplexy and Wreck had to take a shot every time Apop died in TW,and 3 shots every time Wreck died. I remember the time Apoplexy got owned by the guy at Starbucks or McDonalds or whatever. I remember Wreck just being canadian and saying "Out" in a funny way. I remember Anti being perv as hell, always. Then he turned PvE and left, but he has yet to this day stopped eating on vent. I remember that I've always thought Epic was asian. I remember Ligeia just being Ligeia <3. I remember Bakura saying "Oh my god,he hit me for xxxx damage". I love the way Bakura says the word "Annoying". I remember questing with Fiya. I also remember my computer crashing for 2 months, and then coming to back to no Pendulum. I remember Ligeia and Fiya QQ'ing on vent about how they were thinking about going back to their Veno/Archer.

Hi, its friday and I've had a few drinks. Enjoy the story.

<3
    I wanna give you some good frequencies. 1710, 2.6, 2245, 3032, 400.
  • Rhyme - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options

No no no no. You missread. Im not saying they passed out. Im saying if i died without dolls or with dolls and it is 4am
    any sane person would give up and got to sleep.

Everyone knows that there is botters on the server. Tons were in Kylin, Tons were in Kingdom, and tons were in QQme. But to specifically call out 1 guild and all the High levels for being botters is asinine. You have no idea who these people are and probably will never know the true stories. Though there were people banned for botting, there were a LOT of no lifers in QQme. And then when Kylin and KD get caught botting more then QQme does you say we "****" HH90. Get over your fail faction already. It was never good, and Never will be good. I miss the 4min wars. DAAAAAM YOOOOOOOOO **** KEY
  • Hippie - Harshlands
    Hippie - Harshlands Posts: 515 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    No no no no. You missread. Im not saying they passed out. Im saying if i died without dolls or with dolls and it is 4am
    any sane person would give up and got to sleep.

Everyone knows that there is botters on the server. Tons were in Kylin, Tons were in Kingdom, and tons were in QQme. But to specifically call out 1 guild and all the High levels for being botters is asinine. You have no idea who these people are and probably will never know the true stories. Though there were people banned for botting, there were a LOT of no lifers in QQme. And then when Kylin and KD get caught botting more then QQme does you say we "****" HH90. Get over your fail faction already. It was never good, and Never will be good. I miss the 4min wars. DAAAAAM YOOOOOOOOO **** KEY

a guild u arent thze part of isnt supposed to be good from ur viepoint i guess.

also in sheos post the first two sentence is like omg, i know i am re.tarded but i really need an explanation to understand that
    Nullum crimen sine lege.
  • Dustinmurphy - Harshlands
    Dustinmurphy - Harshlands Posts: 564 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    NO NO NO NO IT"S 3 AM
    If anniversary pack threads keep getting made I'll keep trolling them until there isn't anymore!b:bye