Server Fail

Options

Comments

• Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    buffsrus wrote: »
    this statement/thread would hold so much more meaning if CQ officers were not running around threatening KOS on any guild that bids on them next week. maybe the angry, spitting llama will solo defend.

Proof please?
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    brutal1111 wrote: »
    Funny you say this, since CQ has never been publicly recruiting anyone, people just come along the steamroller(moneytrain). For all you "wiseguys" out there, ya hear?
    That's pretty much my point; money will attract new members. You don't have to recruit, unlike other guilds.
    Oh n oes j00z found us outs!!

CQ is filled with salary hogging whores! We have 0 loyalty unlike those patched together destroy-CQ-jihad guilds. FOR ALAH!!!

Seriously your hate is so misplaced.
    If anything it's hate towards the "nonfactor" guilds, for not staying together, leveling etc and challenging CQ. Whether they're afraid of KOS or whatever, they sure jump on relatively weak guilds fast, so it's not a lack of will to TW. Instead once people reach a certain level they go and apply to CQ. Nothing is going to change that way, making things awfully boring.
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Dead server is dead.

There is no competition, the only said competition is a bunch of rich kids with no brain.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • syl
    syl Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    If anything it's hate towards the "nonfactor" guilds, for not staying together, leveling etc and challenging CQ. Whether they're afraid of KOS or whatever, they sure jump on relatively weak guilds fast, so it's not a lack of will to TW. Instead once people reach a certain level they go and apply to CQ. Nothing is going to change that way, making things awfully boring.

u ever think that cq might just be that great of a guild? i'm sure salary comes into play, but i'm also sure that ppl join because we actually help ppl and the little to no drama (well there is drama, but its usually isolated and never really surfaces to guild.....usually). I remember awhile back when recruited a few ppl from BLT, one of the main things they said about cq>BLT was the lack of in guild drama. Some of the complaints that ppl who join cq from rq is that we're alot more laid back then rq is now (now not b4 when pandora was leader). and of course all the rq venoes say that they get slaved for hh on a constant basis. in Spectral, mainly u dont get in if u dont cash shop. for instance If u ask in guild for hh run, u will just be told to buy the mat or cs the mat some kind of way (Again this is what i've been told).

Anyways, my point is that maybe ppl to join cq for salary. But there is also a reason their not leaving.
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Bloodlust drama was on a new whole drama queen level. I remember spending days sitting in town trying to fix the drama that some people acting like little girls started while I was sleeping. Prob my worst guild-leading experience ever, that was one of the reason for going to CQ :

Being able to play while being able to not give a **** about anything else going on.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    dekciw wrote: »
    Dead server is dead.

I can agree with the server being dead. Some care, most do not.

We should just let CQ have the entire map = They "Win the Game," that is really all they want.

It is not about having fun and exciting TW's, although the past few with us have been fun b:cute

Let them have it and then see what happens to some of the members and there "loyalty."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • MavLOLs - Lost City
    MavLOLs - Lost City Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    RQ keeps wondering what the hell Spec does each week. Well there's one reason why they lose >.>

they are world pvp masters and know only how to zerg, when numbers equal out, they lose. remember this folks, CSers lose when it matters, and win when it doesnt b:cute

We should just let CQ have the entire map = They "Win the Game," that is really all they want.

It is not about having fun and exciting TW's, although the past few with us have been fun

Let them have it and then see what happens to some of the members and there "loyalty."

wait, the loyalty of our members will go down if we have the entire map O.O....wait what lol what?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DestroyTokyo - Lost City
    DestroyTokyo - Lost City Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Idk, for me it was never about Salary. I CS regularly and I make my own money well enough in game.

I'm all about pvp. If you're not in cq the pvp is terrible and has been the past 2-3 months. If you're in rq/harvester/spec if you don't like your pvp odds you call the zerg to show up and end it.

This does not classify as pvp enjoyment for me. Being from rq I have always been on the outnumbered side of pvp and I'll be damned if it didn't feel awkward as **** seeing 2 to 3 X more of my people than of the people I was fighting everyday.

Honestly though who can CQ call for back up in pk? CQ has no one as an ally anymore N'sync defeated GZ in less than 20 minutes so no one should even play with the idea GZ still exists.

When everyone in the original rq quit and Deadbone leaving was the last straw for me, the only one left was YM but I knew he was going to shortly make his exit as well. Why wouldn't it make sense to not go to the guild where I had the most people I still socialized with in game (CQ)

Salary isn't NEAR a factor as you all claim it to be.

As for the guild drama...Idk where you have been lately but there has been substantial amounts between a few people the past week lol b:surrender
    But I came from a guild where out slogan was "We know drama" so I just get lulz out of it b:thanks
    9x WB
    Voted "Best WB on Lost City Server" b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sepfiroth - Lost City
    Sepfiroth - Lost City Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    syl wrote: »
    rq venoes say that they get slaved for hh on a constant basis.

former RQ veno's QQ about HH b/c

1. Guild needs people with HH90.
    2. HH90 requires tanks.
    3. Veno+Herc> Barb+Cleric when you want to do some quick runs (3-1, most of 2-3)

Simply said they couldn't handle the pve required for the guild to actually get geared up to fight CQ. Wut do you know, it's RQ we're talking about. So they run to CQ. No not Nsync. All ex old RQ go to CQ.
  • MavLOLs - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Salary isn't NEAR a factor as you all claim it to be.

thats true, if salary was a factor, i think everyone in CQ would lvl 101 b:chuckle
    and getting xx xxx xxx a week
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Salary is a large factor for most of the new people joining, along with a lot being "easy" in CQ. Ofcourse it's not like this for everyone, but it's still the main thing which will keep people who know close to nothing about CQ interesting in joining.

And really, CQ is the one zerging 9/10 times. There's hardly been ANY fights where it started as CQ vs RQ and ended with RQ calling Spectral for a zerg. We usually get zerged and just leave because of the disadvantage in gear, level AND numbers. Yesterday is an example of this.

CQ zerging RQ is pretty much the same deal as Spec vs CQ; you have more CS users than we do.

EDIT: I honestly can't remember the last time where we asked Spec for help. We've helped them out a few times, but unless they happened to be there, chances of spec showing up is rather slim.
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Couldn't handle? Lol.
    Simply put, they were forced to HH for new random people they'd never met for. So they had to dedicate their time and effort (it's annoying to tank HH) for a bunch of baddie randoms they'd never really talked to. What a waste of time. At the time there were only 2-3 9x venos with hercs.
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    People QQ about getting zerged by 1 guild now? This must be a joke. When you get "zerged" by 4 guilds then you can QQ properly. Till then I suggest you keep yourself at peace with yourself.

It is not about having fun and exciting TW's, although the past few with us have been fun b:cute

Lol, I remember that line.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • Devil - Lost City
    Devil - Lost City Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Im sure RQ gets zerged by Spec/Harvester/Conqueror in TW on a weekly basis, and win every time.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    People QQ about getting zerged by 1 guild now? This must be a joke. When you get "zerged" by 4 guilds then you can QQ properly. Till then I suggest you keep yourself at peace with yourself.

Lol, I remember that line.

Just for you dear b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    former RQ veno's QQ about HH b/c

1. Guild needs people with HH90.
    2. HH90 requires tanks.
    3. Veno+Herc> Barb+Cleric when you want to do some quick runs (3-1, most of 2-3)

Simply said they couldn't handle the pve required for the guild to actually get geared up to fight CQ. Wut do you know, it's RQ we're talking about. So they run to CQ. No not Nsync. All ex old RQ go to CQ.

I'm that bored at work that I'm coming back to pwi forums. Also I felt the need to address this.

You're dumb.

The main venos who left rq were me, hip, azura, and pippins.

Pippins left a while before for different reasons, I'm sure some people know but its not important.

Hip, Azura and I farmed the **** out of HH. We geared out a lot of people. But it wears on you.
    For me, it got to the point where the game became a chore, I wasn't having fun anymore, and I basically stopped making any progress because I was doing things for other people. It was especially annoying farming hh for people who I had been pking since the beginning of the server who are supposed to all of a sudden be friends. Some of them were sure, but it was still annoying

So, I left rq and joined N'Sync, back when nobody really had heard of it. If you look at our guild list right now one of my chars has been in N'Sync longer than any other char.

Hip's char is in N'Sync. I can see how you might be confused that he's in cq, but he's not really.

Azura joined N'Sync for a long time before joining cq, for whatever reasons.

tl;dr : Don't brush us off like we don't know anything about rq, and how it worked out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    lol
    pretty sure the only people who thought CQ would lose land last weekend was people like this guy (click) who has no idea how TW works.

lol I know how TW works, but since I'm a non-factor it doesn't matter. lol. I've even seen you lose a few territories in the past to factions that shouldn't have won. *gasp* like it's not at all possible. O:

I thought there was a good chance that you would lose at least one territory, omg *gasp* someone doesn't worship the all-mighty infallible gods that are CQ.

I would say good job to you for succeeding in 18 wars in one weekend, which is probably a PWI record, but yeah, get off your high horse. Just a little bit of modesty would go a long ways.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Not sure who you're talking to in your post, but Allnighte is RQ, not CQ. Unless of course everything I know is a lie.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Actually Allnighte is Nsync
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Not sure who you're talking to in your post, but Allnighte is RQ, not CQ. Unless of course everything I know is a lie.

don't believe everything you see on the internet.

the pic i posted on these forums showed me when i was pregnant making dinner for my husband who i love so much b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    the pic i posted on these forums showed me when i was pregnant making dinner for my husband who i love so much b:cute

LMAO!! b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

I honestly don't pay attention to who is in what guild. I don't socialize or participate in world drama, I just play. Works for me.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • MavLOLs - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Actually Allnighte is Nsync

no hes not i just checked guild list

don't believe everything you see on the internet.

WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Amour?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Allnighte - Lost City
    Allnighte - Lost City Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Couldn't handle? Lol.
    Simply put, they were forced to HH for new random people they'd never met for. So they had to dedicate their time and effort (it's annoying to tank HH) for a bunch of baddie randoms they'd never really talked to. What a waste of time. At the time there were only 2-3 9x venos with hercs.
    Hip, Azura and I farmed the **** out of HH. We geared out a lot of people. But it wears on you.
    For me, it got to the point where the game became a chore, I wasn't having fun anymore, and I basically stopped making any progress because I was doing things for other people. It was especially annoying farming hh for people who I had been pking since the beginning of the server who are supposed to all of a sudden be friends. Some of them were sure, but it was still annoying

So, I left rq and joined N'Sync, back when nobody really had heard of it. If you look at our guild list right now one of my chars has been in N'Sync longer than any other char.

Hip's char is in N'Sync. I can see how you might be confused that he's in cq, but he's not really.

Azura joined N'Sync for a long time before joining cq, for whatever reasons.

tl;dr : Don't brush us off like we don't know anything about rq, and how it worked out.
    ya these guys r right.
    fierydevil is 101 and we make him farm hh 24/7. if he's not online, we have his phone number so we can call him n wake him up and do 1-2 solo mode cuz squad mode is dumb with those aoe bosses n dragon mobs that u think drop apoc pages but they dont
    he could probably say no i dont want to do hh but hes so humble and giving hes like the santaclause of hh lol
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    lol I know how TW works, but since I'm a non-factor it doesn't matter. lol. I've even seen you lose a few territories in the past to factions that shouldn't have won. *gasp* like it's not at all possible. O:

I thought there was a good chance that you would lose at least one territory, omg *gasp* someone doesn't worship the all-mighty infallible gods that are CQ.

I would say good job to you for succeeding in 18 wars in one weekend, which is probably a PWI record, but yeah, get off your high horse. Just a little bit of modesty would go a long ways.

There's virtually no chance of losing a TW when it's nonfactor week.

I know you've TWed before, mike, and I'm sure you have some idea of why what you said about CQ's wars was absolutely, terribly wrong.
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    its only because I didnt attack with my guild. we r gud
  • Llama - Lost City
    Llama - Lost City Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    You're all lucky that the gods that be, CQ - are as merciful as we are. This server would die if we made it RPK.

So ya keep biting the hand that protects your n00b asses and see what happens.
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    OH SHT THINGS ARE GETTIN SRS BZNESS GUIS LLAMA IS ANGRY!!!!

rargh
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    OH SHT THINGS ARE GETTIN SRS BZNESS GUIS LLAMA IS ANGRY!!!!

rargh

LMAO.....

Yeah yeah...blah blah...run run....

Everyone leave the server the Llama is on a rampage....

*yawn* Let the e-peen grow....it is all he has b:sadb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    You're all lucky that the gods that be, CQ - are as merciful as we are. This server would die if we made it RPK.

So ya keep biting the hand that protects your n00b asses and see what happens.

You guys have been saying that forever tho. I don't think conq rpking the server would be a big deal seeing as no one pks. If you guys actually did that around january or february this server might actually still be fun... minus the mass cv weapons and what not.

btw a 9x conq pking a 3x is no different than an 8x random pking a 3x. they still get 1 shot.
This discussion has been closed.