Server Fail

Comments

• DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Requesting image of LLama so I can use GIMP and make it look like he is turning green while saying: you wont like me when I'm angry.
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    You guys have been saying that forever tho. I don't think conq rpking the server would be a big deal seeing as no one pks. If you guys actually did that around january or february this server might actually still be fun... minus the mass cv weapons and what not.

I am going to do it...sigh...I agree with the above quoted statement b:surrender
    Requesting image of LLama so I can use GIMP and make it look like he is turning green while saying: you wont like me when I'm angry.

b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I am going to do it...sigh...I agree with the above quoted statement b:surrender

itskay, im not trolling right now <3
  • Misc - Lost City
    Misc - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    You're all lucky that the gods that be, CQ - are as merciful as we are. This server would die if we made it RPK.

So ya keep biting the hand that protects your n00b asses and see what happens.

you are being sarcastic right? hard to tell on the net. because this post made me lol irlb:chuckle Devoted has a really good point, getting 1 shotted by CQ, RQ or w/eQ it is all the same. get over yourself already sheesshh!
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    you are being sarcastic right? hard to tell on the net. because this post made me lol irlb:chuckle Devoted has a really good point, getting 1 shotted by CQ, RQ or w/eQ it is all the same. get over yourself already sheesshh!

disclaimer: this isn't me :D

i only have 1 alt account and it's already been caught :<
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Seriously I have a friend who is really good at image editing and could take a picture of llama and make him turn green (possibly get bigger) and say: you won't like me when I'm angry.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    llama is truly lovable on the inside.
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Guys, you don't understand how epicly screwed we are now. Llama has spoken, we must obey.

motivator576a84ff6edc67817cdc3b8b2867875e79f93bd2.jpg

Edit: NOOOOO I CANT USE IMG TAGS HERE
  • Sepfiroth - Lost City
    Sepfiroth - Lost City Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I'm that bored at work that I'm coming back to pwi forums. Also I felt the need to address this.

You're dumb.

The main venos who left rq were me, hip, azura, and pippins.

Pippins left a while before for different reasons, I'm sure some people know but its not important.

Hip, Azura and I farmed the **** out of HH. We geared out a lot of people. But it wears on you.
    For me, it got to the point where the game became a chore, I wasn't having fun anymore, and I basically stopped making any progress because I was doing things for other people. It was especially annoying farming hh for people who I had been pking since the beginning of the server who are supposed to all of a sudden be friends. Some of them were sure, but it was still annoying

So, I left rq and joined N'Sync, back when nobody really had heard of it. If you look at our guild list right now one of my chars has been in N'Sync longer than any other char.

Hip's char is in N'Sync. I can see how you might be confused that he's in cq, but he's not really.

Azura joined N'Sync for a long time before joining cq, for whatever reasons.

tl;dr : Don't brush us off like we don't know anything about rq, and how it worked out.
    Too long did not read.
  • Sepfiroth - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    You're all lucky that the gods that be, CQ - are as merciful as we are. This server would die if we made it RPK.

LOL
    Do it.
  • Asgenar - Lost City
    Asgenar - Lost City Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I don't think some people realize that salary is overrated. There are many people who joined CQ to have fun in the game, ie. socialize with friends, play with friends, and to most importantly, get good PvP. There are a substantial amount of people in CQ that stay and play without getting salary( Reasons not getting salary can be lazy, not care, w/e you want it to be). Why? you must be thinking it's because they're rich and they don't care. No, it's to be able to enjoy the game. Once you leave Cq, it's nearly impossible to get any good PvP fights except to hang out at key mass pvp areas like west gate or hidden orchid. Besides that, good luck.
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    good PvP fights
    because zerging is fun
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • Asgenar - Lost City
    Asgenar - Lost City Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    because zerging is fun

If you think Cq zergs in PvP outside of TW, I suggest you to join Spectral

P.S. I was going to say join the tri-nonfactor alliance, but that would have been too harsh, oh wait, it's gone already.
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    If you think Cq zergs in PvP outside of TW, I suggest you to join Spectral
    try joining RQ, you'll see CQ zerg 24/7
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • rukhmath
    rukhmath Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2009

Woot!

Go lama! You're my hero.......la!b:cute
    No worry L.C will just take your words, just like how they take everything cq does with a smile.

Cq ftw!!!!!!!..................lllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!b:victory

Such epic words, must go into my sig..............la!
    No need for quotes anymore. Lost City's eyes are wide open now. Thank god!b:victory
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Ok since the last image 404'd I gotta put this up again.

http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/5821/llamamotivational.jpg
  • Sepfiroth - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    try joining RQ, you'll see CQ zerg 24/7
    Well first they have to put their makeup on for about twenty minutes in SZ while they call more members.
  • buffisthestuff
    buffisthestuff Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited September 2009

cq doesnt have the balls to rpk. all you can do is BR and threaten people. why dont you pansies bring it instead of talking all the time. oh wait then you would have to get groups of 50 together to pk 5 just to make sure you dont get humiliated. 1v1 you would probably end up dying unless you stick with being a pro level 30 killer.
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Hey my makeup is really important, gotta look nice when I'm going out to west gate.
  • Phsyco - Lost City
    Phsyco - Lost City Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    cq doesnt have the balls to rpk. all you can do is BR and threaten people. why dont you pansies bring it instead of talking all the time. oh wait then you would have to get groups of 50 together to pk 5 just to make sure you dont get humiliated. 1v1 you would probably end up dying unless you stick with being a pro level 30 killer.

say it on ur main
  • MavLOLs - Lost City
    MavLOLs - Lost City Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited September 2009

if CQ does RPK, i do believe the server will the server will rage for sure

and about the zerging, spectral loses when it matters ( TW ), but win when it doesnt ( world pvp )

i think i remember Athran saying some thing like "CQ you scare" right after he sees like 18 wars vs CQ.

the fact is, spectral cant beat CQ when its fair numbers, this has been proven time after time and lastly i believe that spectral is more geared than most of CQ and yet still lose, CSers can buy gear, but you can not buy skill
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Spectral just needs more heaven mages.
    Get 3-4 heaven mages with +8-10 weapons and attack charms and you'll roll through the ranks of CQ. It's CQs most guarded secret =3
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XBlu - Harshlands
    XBlu - Harshlands Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    forums have been getting intresting again lately :3 ppl that Rq'd should come back and play imo.
  • Llama - Lost City
    Llama - Lost City Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Spectral just needs more heaven mages.
    Get 3-4 heaven mages with +8-10 weapons and attack charms and you'll roll through the ranks of CQ. It's CQs most guarded secret =3

You assume anyone in spectral knows how to play their chars.
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Arravis - Lost City
    Arravis - Lost City Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    i do believe the server will the server will rage for sure

lolbrmuch? b:laugh jkbro
  • rukhmath
    rukhmath Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Ok.
    I can't stand the amount of bs being shoved down my throat.
    Thats all i can stands, i can't stands no more!

1.) Salary not a factor?
    Here's a little true scenario....
    CQ member: "Guys the enemy have a 3 party roving pk squads at volume 29! Haaaalllp! I can't get my vol 29!"

The few not in it for salary.....

Midnight: "K i'll come"

Llama: "I has a big E-peen! I'll come!.................la"

Tika: "Yeah i'll come"

Rest of guild chat: *Crickets in the night*

Cq 4 man party:"**** guys we're getting zerged! moar ppl now!"

Rest of guild chat: *Cow moos, tumble weed blows by*

Special appearance from Daikoku: "All go and support or no salary this week!"

Rest of guild chat:X50 pplz "WTF???? ENEMIES???WHERE??I IZ KEEL THEMMMM ALLLZZZZ! rawwwwrrrr!!!!!"

The reason why you win TW is cos salary is at stake. The only reason u win anything is when salary is at stake.
    Thats why u get rolled in world pvp.
    No salary? Your "members" won't even give a camel's hump whether u live or die.
    You know this to be true.

2.) Cq rpking scary?

Lmfao! Coming from someone who has been on cq kos since BLT times. I can tell you. They are nothing. Once in awhile they get itchy and bother to go round finding ppl to pk. This consists of maybe 6 itchy ppl max.
    Once every week when they all gather for TW(salary la!!!), before and after, maybe cq send a good force to pk.

Any other time....they can't be bothered.
    Why?
    Simple, they're not getting paid for it.
    Not getting paid for it = "i don't give a flying fark to my fellow factionmate"

You can boast and threaten and what not.
    You may have lands and virtual coins and E-peen stroking rights.
    But you will never have what your enemies have.

True friendship.
    True care and concern for one another.
    True support with no salary incentive.

Disclaimer: The core cq, the above is not directed at you.
    But you know this to be true of your false new members.

So stop with all the "salary aint a thing" bs.
    I grow tired of your propaganda.

Proof of statement: Go see haiz tw video. You can see in cq guild chat......
    Daikoku: "all below 95 GTFO!"
    Random muttering in cq guild chat: "mur mur mumble......we still gonna get paid for the time we we're in tw right?"

GG.

In the words of Leonidas: "You have many slaves, but few warriors"
    No need for quotes anymore. Lost City's eyes are wide open now. Thank god!b:victory
  • MavLOLs - Lost City
    MavLOLs - Lost City Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgggggggggg Raaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgggggggggg Raaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    I feel this thread needs more spam.
  • Devil - Lost City
    Devil - Lost City Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I hear spectral has a lot of warriors that doesnt afraid of maxing out their daily limit.
    I also hear BloodLust's True friendship, true care and concern for one another, true support with no salary incentive has lasted the guild through this harsh year. That is why we see BloodLust members roaming around PWI LC in UNITY!!!!!!

serious business guys.
  • brutal1111
    brutal1111 Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    - Tika is in it for salary.
    - Daikoku knows the random people in CQ are just meatshields in TW
    - Only 6 ppl PKing in CQ is a false statement
    - You are still the fail troll you are
    - When CQ has all the lands, they will get bored (they already are) and Daikoku will announce CQ vs server
This discussion has been closed.