Server Fail

Options

Comments

• Llama - Lost City
    Llama - Lost City Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    medusa wrote: »
    games Already A Fail, Thats Why The Whole Pwi Fails.

50 Guilds Attack 1 Guild : War Time Schedules From Top Left To Top Bottom Of The Map. Times Are Seperated Out That 3 Guilds Can Only Attack At 1 Time. So Those Of U Who Thinks 50 Attk 1 And The 1 Defends All Is God, Is Fail. Gms Lie About Tw Scheduling That It Is Random, (its Not) Gg Pwi.

Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad ?
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MavLOLs - Lost City
    MavLOLs - Lost City Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    davijohans wrote: »
    ungratefull? hek no! im very gratefull for huging a servers worth of payroll for the last year or more!

just wait till server got more lvl90s and ull see how gratefull we are!

thanks again!

those 90's will go to CQ for sure LAWL, and even if you this server produces more 90's will that make a difference? o wow a few guilds make more 90's, yay, its not like all those 90's are in the same guild
    I hear CS is greater than CQ.
    Uncle Athran: Hey you there, you spend thousands of dollars like me, why dont you come join my guild so we can spend thousands a day together. Then somehow lose to CQ after spending thousands.

you can buy your gear, but you can not buy skills, CSers vs CQ, CQ won about 50 billion times when it matters the most, FK WORLD PVP
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • medusa
    medusa Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad Lolumad ?

more like lolumad? stop contradicting urself b:chuckle

anywho 22th draws near b:victory
  • Devil - Lost City
    Devil - Lost City Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    You dont need more than 1 guild attacking to win if your guild isnt worthless.
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    You dont need more than 1 guild attacking to win if your guild isnt worthless.
    Not everyone can attract over half of the new 8x and 9x with salary. Other guilds don't have that much of an easy time getting new members, lol.
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • Devil - Lost City
    Devil - Lost City Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Every guild started with no lands and 1 member.
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Just saying, once you have the majority of the lands, people will simply continue joining for the sake of money. Honestly, other than RQ/Spec/Harvester/Nsync, what is there? People cry about those 3 guilds (leaving out nsync) and whatever other guilds there are eventually end up in CQ, like a few lam members did when it died. There's no new guilds who keep trying to compete, they either join CQ or end up being nonfactor.
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • MavLOLs - Lost City
    MavLOLs - Lost City Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Just saying, once you have the majority of the lands, people will simply continue joining for the sake of money. Honestly, other than RQ/Spec/Harvester/Nsync, what is there? People cry about those 3 guilds (leaving out nsync) and whatever other guilds there are eventually end up in CQ, like a few lam members did when it died. There's no new guilds who keep trying to compete, they either join CQ or end up being nonfactor.

money buys gear, not skills b:victory, spectral proves this theory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Uncanny - Lost City
    Uncanny - Lost City Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Just build rapid-fires and tick their charms
  • Phsyco - Lost City
    Phsyco - Lost City Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

Harvester was made after CQ controlled 3/4 of the map.
  • Sepfiroth - Lost City
    Sepfiroth - Lost City Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    or end up being nonfactor.
    Harvester was made after CQ controlled 3/4 of the map.
    Nuff said.
  • Ethree - Lost City
    Ethree - Lost City Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Part of what makes CQ good is that id say 3/4 of the guild has been there for a long time, and 1/2 id say has been there before they owned the majority of the map.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] tx Haiz too pro
  • brutal1111
    brutal1111 Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Not everyone can attract over half of the new 8x and 9x with salary. Other guilds don't have that much of an easy time getting new members, lol.

Funny you say this, since CQ has never been publicly recruiting anyone, people just come along the steamroller(moneytrain). For all you "wiseguys" out there, ya hear?
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    CQ publicly recruits people everytime they fly through an area and see: City of who cares: held by Conqueror.
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • brutal1111
    edited September 2009
    Options
    CQ publicly recruits people everytime they fly through an area and see: City of who cares: held by Conqueror.

b:chuckle Sorry for being so "popular" b:cry
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I feel this image is relevant to this thread.

srsbzness.jpg
  • brutal1111
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I feel this image is relevant to this thread.

srsbzness.jpg

I felt this was needed
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Everyone knows Wikipedia is not reliable.
  • brutal1111
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Everyone knows Wikipedia is not reliable.

Damn, you caught me b:surrender
  • rukhmath
    rukhmath Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    And the trifecta is any smarter?

If any of you had half a mind you all would have given up your lands weeks ago to ensure you all had war on the same day same set.

Instead you've been keeping your one land (or zero) and praying no one else bids.

Unsuccessful strategy is unsuccessful.

Also.... if CQ was fake bidding Dai would have been banned by now. I mean even the games most prominent CS'er Yoshiki was banned. So clearly no one is above the rules.

Your fake bidding claim is just a cop out for your poor attempts @ winning tws imo.

OMG! U'r actually serious aren't you?

So let me get this straight.

A bunch of lvl 50s>(In the case of Fantasia 2ppl) just woke up one day and decided.....
    "hey man, what say we fark the lvling and the coins needed for gears, and just spend it on bidding on the most dominant guild on the server!"

That about right?
    And u believe this?
    LC believes this?
    COOL STORY BRO!!!!!!!!!!!b:victory

Now u see what i mean about a server full of morons?b:surrender

Oops!!!!!! What am i saying.....erm....i mean

"YEah!!!!!!!! CQ is teh best la!!!!"b:dirty
    No need for quotes anymore. Lost City's eyes are wide open now. Thank god!b:victory
  • brutal1111
    edited September 2009
    Options
    rukhmath wrote: »

A bunch of lvl 50s>(In the case of Fantasia 2ppl) just woke up one day and decided.....
    "hey man, what say we fark the lvling and the coins needed for gears, and just spend it on bidding on the most dominant guild on the server!"

That about right?
    And u believe this?
    LC believes this?
    COOL STORY BRO!!!!!!!!!!!b:victory

Now u see what i mean about a server full of morons?b:surrender

Oops!!!!!! What am i saying.....erm....i mean

"YEah!!!!!!!! CQ is teh best la!!!!"b:dirty

To be honest, I think you're the only moron in this whole community. IJS.

That about right?
    And u believe this?
    LC believes this?
    Cool story, bro. Too bad its your own imagination b:laugh
  • rukhmath
    rukhmath Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    brutal1111 wrote: »
    To be honest, I think you're the only moron in this whole community. IJS.

Cool story, bro. Too bad its your own imagination b:laugh

Yeah. Nice one.

No explanation.

No opinion.

No Answers.

Just flame back.

Beautifull.

Don't worry tho.
    This is LC. Land of the mentally challenged. Noone will question why, or wanna know the truth. Thinking hurts them too much. They probably just buy into it, slap their knee going "ahyuk hyuk"

P.S: CQ FTW!!!!!!!!!
    No need for quotes anymore. Lost City's eyes are wide open now. Thank god!b:victory
  • Disappear - Lost City
    Disappear - Lost City Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    those 90's will go to CQ for sure LAWL, and even if you this server produces more 90's will that make a difference? o wow a few guilds make more 90's, yay, its not like all those 90's are in the same guild

you can buy your gear, but you can not buy skills, CSers vs CQ, CQ won about 50 billion times when it matters the most, FK WORLD PVP

the only thing you can't buy from CS is how to play your class.

lets pray it stays that way.
  • Llama - Lost City
    Llama - Lost City Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

Oh n oes j00z found us outs!!

CQ is filled with salary hogging whores! We have 0 loyalty unlike those patched together destroy-CQ-jihad guilds. FOR ALAH!!!

Seriously your hate is so misplaced.
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • brutal1111
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Yeah. Nice one.

No explanation.

No opinion.

No Answers.

Just flame back.

Beautifull.

Don't worry tho.
    This is LC. Land of the mentally challenged. Noone will question why, or wanna know the truth. Thinking hurts them too much. They probably just buy into it, slap their knee going "ahyuk hyuk"

P.S: CQ FTW!!!!!!!!!

You know, I think you're taking this too seriously lor. It's just a game lah.
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I'm pretty sure CQ would have lost 1 land this week if Harv/Rq/Spec got a triple attack. Half of CQ missing playing **** or emo quit b/c of event b:cry

Once Spec learns how to co-ordinate in TW and not use dex build barbs in **** gear, like zombywoof +tank, to solo rush with a cata we will prolly loose land. Dont get why they don't force the godly barbs with loads of def and hp like Ballin + Zhechs to pull. If you have barbs in guild that can tank 10 ppl w/o heals why the hell do you let them fly around with air team and perdition ppl... Spec barbs are like CQs metal mages - they just wanna 1v1 **** ppl instead of doing their job in TW <.<
  • Allnighte - Lost City
    Allnighte - Lost City Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    They lost to GZ, lol.

They're sore losers.
    First they were guaranteeing that we would lose land, now they're making the excuse because only nonfactors bid on us.

b:bye Granted ya if more 9X guilds pop up it may get more interesting but we'll just be gaining more level 100s.
    lol
    pretty sure the only people who thought CQ would lose land last weekend was people like this guy (click) who has no idea how TW works.
  • Sepfiroth - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    This server is full of idiot ego's that makes it so that nothing gets done.
    /thread.
  • Sepfiroth - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I'm pretty sure CQ would have lost 1 land this week if Harv/Rq/Spec got a triple attack. Half of CQ missing playing **** or emo quit b/c of event b:cry

Once Spec learns how to co-ordinate in TW and not use dex build barbs in **** gear, like zombywoof +tank, to solo rush with a cata we will prolly loose land. Dont get why they don't force the godly barbs with loads of def and hp like Ballin + Zhechs to pull. If you have barbs in guild that can tank 10 ppl w/o heals why the hell do you let them fly around with air team and perdition ppl... Spec barbs are like CQs metal mages - they just wanna 1v1 **** ppl instead of doing their job in TW <.<

RQ keeps wondering what the hell Spec does each week. Well there's one reason why they lose >.>
  • buffsrus
    buffsrus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    This is what you ungrateful brats can pull off?

before

after

b:bye

this statement/thread would hold so much more meaning if CQ officers were not running around threatening KOS on any guild that bids on them next week. maybe the angry, spitting llama will solo defend.
This discussion has been closed.