Black_lce - Heavens Tear Posts: 320 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    wat about peaches? o.o
  • SurferGirl - Dreamweaver
    SurferGirl - Dreamweaver Posts: 415 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    LOL i think its more than 2 frostblades.

How the **** would you know? I ALWAYS HAVE ****ING CHI. In PK/TW, I am constantly ripping ulti's out of my ****. Something a hell mage cannot do. And I hate to break it to ya but in TW and PK, ulti > fury. Wait. did you just say a hell mage can get 3 sparks in just a couple of seconds?

someone's an ignorant ****

LOL what the hell does that mean? You know how much there is to do WITH so much chi? You obviously dont

Okay i couldn't stop laughing at this comment. You think single target killing (using all 3 sparks for fury) in TW is better than wiping out an entire crowd with lets say.... Sage Black Ice Dragon?

pretty sure a +12 weapon with a crit would kill. just a thought. Also pretty sure people in TW aren't walking around with 100% health. With an ulti on a group of people i'm always guaranteed to kill a few people. I should show u some of my SS!

you can't use anti-stun when you're using chi pots. and the only way you'll have NEARLY as much chi as a sage mage is IF you spam chi pots every 2 minutes. God being chi-less is like PKing naked.

HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHHHAHAA

God this idiot reminds me of Forp or Frop or whoever that ****ing ****** was.

EDIT: prof = forp backwrds I AM A GENIUS

/kiss

lol that was good u pretty much shuted evrey1 up
  • Damaged - Lost City
    Damaged - Lost City Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    is that prof's main? b:shocked
    or a groupie? :)

No I just use my brain and agree with the right people
    lol that was good u pretty much shuted evrey1 up

Didn't read that crybabys post, too many asterisks and alot of menstrual rage i'm guessing.
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    No I just use my brain and agree with the right people

Didn't read that crybabys post, too many asterisks and alot of menstrual rage i'm guessing.
    Enjoy sucking.
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Enjoy sucking.

Gratz on 94 b:surrender
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • Damaged - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Enjoy sucking.

Enjoy your sage sandstorm.
    edited September 2009
    Options

its been proven before sage with good wep will do more dmg then demon ss
  • Damaged - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options

Demon

Project a powerful wave of sand onto a target. Inflicts Earth
    damage equal to base magic attack plus 300% of weapon
    damage plus 6560.0 plus 1200 and decreases enemy's accuracy
    by 50% for 10 seconds.

Demon version grants an additional 1200 damage.

Sage

Requisite Cultivation Aware of the Myriad
    damage plus 6560.0 and decreases enemy's accuracy by 50%
    for 15 seconds.

Sage version reduced enemy accuracy by 50%.

Unless you get sage earth mastery, no?
  • Miss_Tika - Lost City
    Miss_Tika - Lost City Posts: 730 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

is my swearing too much for you little boy?

Who gives a flying **** about Sandstorm. Of course hell's is better. Who cares. You only like sandstorm now because its your ONLY hard hitting nuke pre 89. Level first nubcake. At 89 I miss nor need sandstorm. I one shot bittches with sage Glacial Snare b:bye

And its not like the mastery's are hard to get anymore lol. Got Fire, water, earth without even trying.

please comments like this need to be left unsaid. its a fact demon sandstorm hits "slightly" harder. i dont even know if there will be much more of a difference with sage earth mastery lol. but i do agree somewhat, there are many other moves besides sandstorm. its not like us sage mages are missing out
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Demon

damage plus 6560.0 plus 1200 and decreases enemy's accuracy
    by 50% for 10 seconds.

Demon version grants an additional 1200 damage.

Sage

Requisite Cultivation Aware of the Myriad
    damage plus 6560.0 and decreases enemy's accuracy by 50%
    for 15 seconds.

Sage version reduced enemy accuracy by 50%.

Unless you get sage earth mastery, no?

i was talkign about the earth mastery bonus that changes as ur dmg changes tho 1.2k is stuck like that forever = as u get higher with more dmg eventully as sage u will hit more then as demon
  • Damaged - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    is my swearing too much for you little boy?

Who gives a flying **** about Sandstorm. Of course hell's is better. Who cares. You only like sandstorm now because its your ONLY hard hitting nuke pre 89. Level first nubcake. At 89 I miss nor need sandstorm. I one shot bittches with sage Glacial Snare b:bye

And its not like the mastery's are hard to get anymore lol. Got Fire, water, earth without even trying.

please comments like this need to be left unsaid. its a fact demon sandstorm hits "slightly" harder. i dont even know if there will be much more of a difference with sage earth mastery lol. but i do agree somewhat, there are many other moves besides sandstorm. its not like us sage mages are missing out

I brought up sandstorm since Kristoph recently obtained it, but the add on is useless. Thanks for taking offence though :)
  • Miss_Tika - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I brought up sandstorm since Kristoph recently obtained it, but the add on is useless. Thanks for taking offence though :)

Aww you'd wish i took "offense"
  • CeliaZ - Sanctuary
    CeliaZ - Sanctuary Posts: 901 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    So there are 3 pro-demon wizards on this forums, prof, damaged and me... the rest is all sage.. thats great. miss tika, why do you want to prove to us so bad that sage is better? Or is it just the fun of trying to shut everyone up who is lower level than you and doesnt agree with you? Same for damaged and prof though, we like demon, thats great, dont try to explain to the others why it is better than sage, it is not, its just personal preference.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Damaged - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Aww you'd wish i took "offense"

Why else would you be refreshing the page looking for a chance to say ******************* or *******************
    So there are 3 pro-demon wizards on this forums, prof, damaged and me... the rest is all sage.. thats great. miss tika, why do you want to prove to us so bad that sage is better? Or is it just the fun of trying to shut everyone up who is lower level than you and doesnt agree with you? Same for damaged and prof though, we like demon, thats great, dont try to explain to the others why it is better than sage, it is not, its just personal preference.

Like I said, since they can't change now (unless under special circumstances), now's a good time to defend the decision they made. After all, e-peens must be maintained (even for "Miss" Tika)
  • Miss_Tika - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Why else would you be refreshing the page looking for a chance to say ******************* or *******************

Like I said, since they can't change now (unless under special circumstances), now's a good time to defend the decision they made. After all, e-peens must be maintained (even for "Miss" Tika)

Maybe because the majority of my posts have *********** in it? Has nothing to do with rage.
  • Pwnar - Harshlands
    Pwnar - Harshlands Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    The point alot of sage mages seem to try to make is that the debuff skills they get and having alot of chi make choosing a sage path better.

Undine strike is alot better than the sage skills that "debuff" in the first place. It only has a cooldown time of 1 second and casts in .5 seconds. How are the sage skills any better than this?

The 50 chi every minute is great but do you use that when you're being attacked? I've NEVER seen wizards try to gain 50 chi while being attacked(using the chi skill is what I mean).

Sure the masteries are 5% better but faster casting makes up for that lack of 5% dmg.
  • Miss_Tika - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    The point alot of sage mages seem to try to make is that the debuff skills they get and having alot of chi.

Undine strike is alot better than the sage skills that "debuff" in the first place. It only has a cooldown time of 1 second and casts in .5 seconds. How are the sage skills any better than this?

The 50 chi every minute is great but do you use that when you're being attacked? I've NEVER seen wizards try to gain 50 chi while being attacked(using the chi skill is what I mean).

Sure the masteries are 5% better but faster casting makes up for that lack of 5% dmg.

Edited some mistakes =x

People who spam undine strike before every single move are terrible in PvP imo. I can't stand witnessing it either, but i wont go into why here.

The debuff (snare and divine pro are the only debuffs....) is nice when hitting moving targets and dont really have time to get off an undine. Though no one should use divine pyro in pvp without essential sutra..

The demon versions cast time aren't that wonderful....

I think the real "point alot of sage mages make" is that we have alot of chi and can therefore produce more ultis (all 3 are better than demon versions) and have LEFT over chi to do other things. The small debuff from snare and divpyro isn't a reason why we chose sage...
  • Pwnar - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I think the real "point alot of sage mages make" is that we have alot of chi and can therefore produce more ultis (all 3 are better than demon versions)

All dooms for both sage and demon do the same amount of damage except for obviously black ice dragon. How often do you safe 1 spark when casting those skills? I've asked a few people and they never remember saving any sparks.
  • Miss_Tika - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    All dooms for both sage and demon do the same amount of damage except for obviously black ice dragon. How often do you safe 1 spark when casting those skills? I've asked a few people and they never remember saving any sparks.

50%

10char
  • FireWizardEX - Dreamweaver
    FireWizardEX - Dreamweaver Posts: 463 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    lets face the truth....Sage>demon in wiz useless u can get 70% - channel
    sage masteries make they dps be highter no matter of -channel demon gets
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

There's a reason there's only three b:shocked
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
    edited September 2009
    Options

i like sage more then demon but tbh there is no better its matter of how u like to play im more into ults thats why i like sage more cuz demon has more affcts on the basic skills while sage has better ults (and chi )b:chuckle
  • Miss_Tika - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options

i wouldn't say "sage > demon". Just that they're different playing styles. Hell has their benefits too....

....i think <_<
  • Pwnar - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options
    There's a reason there's only three b:shocked

Yea the only reason there's only 3 is because no one has great -casting at this time.
  • Miss_Tika - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Yea the only reason there's only 3 is because no one has great -casting at this time.

Crit > casting.

Though -channeling seems to be "good" in pve.

And now adays its easier for a crit mage to have -21 channeling. xD
  • prof
    prof Posts: 1,111
    edited September 2009
    Options
    i got all the responses i expected:

raging children who think they know what a mage is b:shocked

tika: i hardly use my fury, if ever. i don't use it in tw(unless i hide the animation, otherwise it's just a waste), and even then it's only to take out cart pullers.

none of you will know how much vigor a dark mage has because none of you have played one. i've played both dark and holy with almost the same amount of skills, and i can't see the HUGE difference. maybe once every 60 seconds, or once every blue moon, you'll have slightly more(relying on 20%?).

w/e. this is pwi after all. where axes can kill people.
    edited September 2009
    Options
    prof wrote: »
    i got all the responses i expected:

raging children who think they know what a mage is b:shocked

tika: i hardly use my fury, if ever. i don't use it in tw(unless i hide the animation, otherwise it's just a waste), and even then it's only to take out cart pullers.

none of you will know how much vigor a dark mage has because none of you have played one. i've played both dark and holy with almost the same amount of skills, and i can't see the HUGE difference. maybe once every 60 seconds, or once every blue moon, you'll have slightly more(relying on 20%?).

w/e. this is pwi after all. where axes can kill people.

its not just the 20% to gain chi its also the 50% to save spark and its also bid crit and its also the masteris and the skill that give u 50 chi

and once again stop judging ppl for picking holy if their wrong let em be wrong if not move on
  • prof
    prof Posts: 1,111
    edited September 2009
    Options
    the passives are equilivant in usefulness for both dark and holy.

there's only 1 doom "better" for holy, and that's cryonite.

and, and.. why am i telling this to a level 60?
  • Pwnar - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options
    faster spell casting lets you cast a few extra spells.

^ this

faster casting means more attacks

more attacks means more chi

more chi = wizard win
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Also, 50 chi is just a few spells, and a demon's increased channeling speed can partially compensate for not having that technique -- faster spell casting lets you cast a few extra spells.
    Uh lol. Increased channeling speed? I hope you're not intending on using DPyro/Snare for chi gain. So that's two less... leaving triple spark, which needs 3 sparks to begin with making it impractical, and pyrogram. You honestly think your faster casting pyrogram will keep up with the faster casting Stone Rain and Sage Pyrogram proccing?

This argument is a joke.
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.