CQ's Time is Over

Options

Comments

• RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    hm.. im pretty sure that i clicked on that post quote... well things like this happen sometimes
    and yea it lasted a little longer but none of them are over 10 mins YET

Correction -- this past weekend we had a TW over 30minutes and and another over an hour.

We lost, but I personally had a blast. Then again I took a small group to the first one and came into CQ after that one was done in a few minutes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Reading these forums is better than playing the game 85% of the time.

Better

I'm black, ok? Sometimes we make spelling errors. Gosh!
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Spelling errors are unforgivable.

Edit: Also spoons pwned your sig lol
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Hi Xtacy b:bye

What's this anime you found?
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • ButtHurt - Lost City
    ButtHurt - Lost City Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Correction -- this past weekend we had a TW over 30minutes and and another over an hour.

We lost, but I personally had a blast. Then again I took a small group to the first one and came into CQ after that one was done in a few minutes.

hm... Correction again
    i was talking about 1 vs 1 tw not 3 vs 1
  • buffsrus
    buffsrus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    You know, I'm kinda late getting into this thread, but I've noticed that there are only a few people that seem to have a problem with CQ. Most people I have talked to over the course of time that I've been in CQ has said that they like seeing us around. They look at us as a guild with integrity and with control. We know how to keep our members in check. I've seen some Spectral rpk, not all, but some. Don't say that you are better than CQ until you can learn to recognize problems within your own ranks.

i lol'd for real reading this. but started a full on belly laugh when i got to the "integrity" part. CQ is the worst for rpk ing and then denying or making up some lame excuse for it. oh wait i forgot about the boyband alt guild. now you just use alts to rpk.
    You fail at responses. You fail to provide reasons. You fail to understand.

Why post?
    when one lacks the ability to form complete responses, just do like this person and type "fail" a lot. it won't make you any cooler but it does up your post count.
  • Basch - Lost City
    Basch - Lost City Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    buffsrus wrote: »
    i lol'd for real reading this. but started a full on belly laugh when i got to the "integrity" part. CQ is the worst for rpk ing and then denying or making up some lame excuse for it. oh wait i forgot about the boyband alt guild. now you just use alts to rpk.

Ok, for one I don't rpk. Two, classifying me as part of an rpk guild is utter bs. There are hardly anyonem if any, in CQ that rpks, and if someone wants to rpk on an alt, thats their own business. The alt doesn't have the CQ tag and doesn't mean CQ rpks just because its an alt. You make such a big deal of it cuz u know its a CQ alt, but damn, its a game. Get over it and enjoy the game for what it is. And FYI, I don't have an alt dumbass.
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Basch lives!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rukhmath
    rukhmath Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Lmfao!

This is exactly the sheep mentality of LC players that allows and supports Cq domination.

CQ:"Hey we're in cq, we don't rpk!"

Public: But what about the dragon temple event, or the archosaur raid event, or etc..

CQ: " We the almighty cq have declared clearly, that it is ok to rpk at events. Why? Cos we said so dammit!!!"

Public:"Yes M,Lord"

Someone from the public: "Hey but a cq rpked me"

CQ: "really? oh that because u are personal kos!"

Victim: "Huh? what did i do?'

CQ:" Shut up! We said u are personal kos! Thats all there is to it!!"

Victim:"yes M,lord. Sorry for speaking."

Curious LC Player: " Umm CQ, why do some of u guys have chars in an alt guild that rpks?"

CQ: " These are not cq tag chars so they can do anything they want"

Curious LC player: "But, but, isn't CQ supposed to be of the highest moral standing in the community liek they always claim? Then why is the same members who claim to be of superior moral stock using different characters to rpk?"

CQ: "It's not cq tag."

Curious LC player: "But it's the same people using the chars behind the screen."

Cq:"It's not cq tag, we said it's ok, so it is infact o.k. get it??!!"

Curious LC player:"Yes M,lord"

Really it is a joke.
    Majority in Lc are a joke.
    Keep me laughing sheep, keep me laughing.
    No need for quotes anymore. Lost City's eyes are wide open now. Thank god!b:victory
  • klizzard
    klizzard Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I'm sure others have different experinces, thus different opinions....but for real if you're a 30/40x,like I am, CQ is the least of your problems. I have yet to see CQ camping for hours on end in Secret Passage demanding that lowbies PAY them to get past the safe zone without being pked (*cough cough* RQ...seen it happen). I havent seen CQ sitting on their flying mounts in HiddenOrchid one-shotting every lowbie who walks by either.

All im saying is that if RQ, Harvester, and Spec want to call out CQ for being a random pker guild, and im sure CQ does rpk regardless of what I've seen.....well, you have some work to do in your own guilds first.
  • rukhmath
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Therein lies the truth.

I am not trying to say Spec, rq, harvester do not rpk, or cq rpks more.
    What i'm trying to say is that Cq, has spun it like their **** don't stink.

And what pisses me off is that the LC public are actually buying it and lapping it up.

Rq rpks, they never made a secret of it, thats what they do.

Harvester does too. Again, straight up, no secret of it.

Spec doesn't rpk, but the have very little tolerance for any and every infraction against their faction, thus they have so many kos. Again no secret of it.

CQ on the other hand, does what they want, when they want, how they want, to whomever they want, and uses smoke and mirrors to cover it up.
    And LC just swings on their d1cks like oblivious to the truth. Just lap up what they're fed.

Whats wrong with u ppl???!!
    No need for quotes anymore. Lost City's eyes are wide open now. Thank god!b:victory
  • Basch - Lost City
    Basch - Lost City Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    rukhmath wrote: »
    Lmfao!

This is exactly the sheep mentality of LC players that allows and supports Cq domination.

Public: But what about the dragon temple event, or the archosaur raid event, or etc..

CQ: " We the almighty cq have declared clearly, that it is ok to rpk at events. Why? Cos we said so dammit!!!"

Curious LC Player: " Umm CQ, why do some of u guys have chars in an alt guild that rpks?"

Curious LC player: "But, but, isn't CQ supposed to be of the highest moral standing in the community liek they always claim? Then why is the same members who claim to be of superior moral stock using different characters to rpk?"

Curious LC player: "But it's the same people using the chars behind the screen."

Really it is a joke.

You know, I couldn't help but laugh at this. You are categorizing CQ as a guild that basically demands that everyone follow what we say. On the contrary, if we had really wanted that to happen, we would have taken the whole map by now, but we haven't. This is the kind of answer you would expect from someone that has become to involved in a game of pixels.
  • rukhmath
    edited September 2009
    Options
    You know, I couldn't help but laugh at this. You are categorizing CQ as a guild that basically demands that everyone follow what we say. On the contrary, if we had really wanted that to happen, we would have taken the whole map by now, but we haven't. This is the kind of answer you would expect from someone that has become to involved in a game of pixels.

Yes it was meant to make u laugh.

But behind the laughter....lets do a little checklist shall we?

1) Has Cq said that rpking at events are fine?
    Check!

2) Has Cq given the excuse of "personal kos" before for their rpking?
    Check!

3) Has Some cq members infact made alts and joined the rpk faction Nsync and played it down as ,"it's just our alts" "it's not cq tag"?
    Check!

So have u stopped laughing yet?
  • Llama - Lost City
    Llama - Lost City Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Yes it was meant to make u laugh.

But behind the laughter....lets do a little checklist shall we?

1) Has Cq said that rpking at events are fine?
    Check!

2) Has Cq given the excuse of "personal kos" before for their rpking?
    Check!

3) Has Some cq members infact made alts and joined the rpk faction Nsync and played it down as ,"it's just our alts" "it's not cq tag"?
    Check!

So have u stopped laughing yet?

Would you prefer we camped you with our mains?

And **** like this earns you a personal KOS usually, don't be surprised.
    Do you pee on the lion's face and not expect it to bite your junk off?b:bye
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Danteii - Lost City
    Danteii - Lost City Posts: 282 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Lmfao!

Really it is a joke.
    That CQ dude sounds exactly like LLama imo.

b:chuckle
    I am Liam Neeson, you may remember me in such films as I will find you and I will kill you. b:pleased
  • Llama - Lost City
    Llama - Lost City Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    That CQ dude sounds exactly like LLama imo.

b:chuckle

b:chuckle I'm sorry your wife is psycho and her anti-CQ jibber jabber earned her some personal KOS' in guild.

And honestly dude. Its not like we can just personal KOS someone. It has to be approved. IE we must provide valid reasons.
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Danteii - Lost City
    Danteii - Lost City Posts: 282 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    b:chuckle I'm sorry your wife is psycho and her anti-CQ jibber jabber earned her some personal KOS' in guild.

And honestly dude. Its not like we can just personal KOS someone. It has to be approved. IE we must provide valid reasons.

I don't care anymore ^^ it's her problem if she keeps hating CQ or dislikes a certain/several Cq persons. I've talked to her 'bout it several times and is no longer my problem if she doesn't listen.

b:bye come and get your 45 Tokens
    I am Liam Neeson, you may remember me in such films as I will find you and I will kill you. b:pleased
  • Showharu - Lost City
    Showharu - Lost City Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Therein lies the truth.

I am not trying to say Spec, rq, harvester do not rpk, or cq rpks more.
    What i'm trying to say is that Cq, has spun it like their **** don't stink.

And what pisses me off is that the LC public are actually buying it and lapping it up.

Rq rpks, they never made a secret of it, thats what they do.

Harvester does too. Again, straight up, no secret of it.

Spec doesn't rpk, but the have very little tolerance for any and every infraction against their faction, thus they have so many kos. Again no secret of it.

CQ on the other hand, does what they want, when they want, how they want, to whomever they want, and uses smoke and mirrors to cover it up.
    And LC just swings on their d1cks like oblivious to the truth. Just lap up what they're fed.

Whats wrong with u ppl???!!

What he saying is CQ not suppose to have fun in a game, we're not allowed to do w/e we want with our alts/mains. CQ doesn't cover up anything we said yes we rpk with our alts and we're N'sync but we just having fun its just a game after all. We never told anyone what to do matter fact we want everyone to atk us in TW, but they refuse. We are not hiding anything lol. You are making points that everyone already knows. Get pked by an alt rather than our mains sounds pretty fair. From all your post im guessing your one of those people that is on personal kos, if not why do you care lol. If you trying to make an attempt to make people hate us continue pls I want more fun in TWs. The fact is that CQ doesn't go around rpk everyone like the other guilds and people respect that and I'm not saying all our guildies respect that rule, but if we found out we make them pay a fine which hardly happens. Its also because your right about the part some of them call it personal kos. Other than that your post is dumb.
    I don't care.
    Keeps me happy, everyone should do it.
  • brutal1111
    brutal1111 Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    The highlighted in Red = You have no idea about my life, what I do and what the other's in Spec or any other guild for that matter do. Besides, why do you care so much about my outside life, sad really. Usually when one says another does not have a life = they may be unhappy with there own. You want a life story? A daily update?

Second, the forums are fun and you all take them a little seriously. In all honesty the forums are keeping me occupied when on numerous conference calls and telephone calls while at work. Believe it or not I can multi-task very well. And it is extremely entertaining...like now. b:chuckle

Thirdly, I have missed more then one TW (as have many in Spec) and in fact have missed numerous [in and out of Spec], including some really good ones between CQ and Spec. I was on a vacation for my mother's birthday for one and that is WAY more important to me then being online for a pixel war for. Will I miss more? Yes, I will not be online next weekend, as I have a wedding to be in and as such, I will be gone. This is not the time for me to be online, it is a time for me to be with the ones who matter the most in my life.

Now....if you wish to troll more, feel free. The simple fact is --> You have no idea about my real life and I have no idea about your real life. Meaning, your arguments fail you because they are based on speculation with no basis or facts to back them.

Besides, I find it very hard to believe that NO ONE in CQ has ever missed a TW since they have been in that guild. Should that be case...well then...b:bye

Cool story bro.

PS. rukhmath sounds like he is a very very angry teenage boy.
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Hi Xtacy b:bye

What's this anime you found?

It's called Princess Lover. Quite funny. Especially the part where he has a b0ner and tells the girl it's bubble gum in his pocket. GG
    Lmfao!

Really it is a joke.

You just exposed your identity to me.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • brutal1111
    edited September 2009
    Options
    You just exposed you identity to me.

Same here. Now we know who you are.
  • Devil - Lost City
    Devil - Lost City Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Angry Teenager?
  • rukhmath
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Yeah buddies.

Sure you know who i am.

Uh huh. Yeah. Right.
  • Devil - Lost City
    Devil - Lost City Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Look at the bright side, N'Sync allowed Spectral to win at least 1 TW in such desparate time of TW defeats each and every week.
    Good temporary ego booster imo.
    More satisfying for us when we pound you down 3v1 later weeks.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    brutal1111 wrote: »
    Cool story sis.

PS. rukhmath sounds like he is a very very angry teenage boy.

Fixed b:cute
    Look at the bright side, N'Sync allowed Spectral to win at least 1 TW in such desparate time of TW defeats each and every week.
    Good temporary ego booster imo.
    More satisfying for us when we pound you down 3v1 later weeks.

b:chuckle This made me laugh.

As does the more recent posts since I last visited b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Thepope - Lost City
    Thepope - Lost City Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    so i read most of this thread and i get the feeling people dont want to **** cq off. and llama mentioned what hell it would be if cq could rpk. i'd just like to say that i've been in various factions since level 40 that were all on cq's kos. IT ISNT THAT BAD. i get attacked far less as a Havester than i do when i play my alt(s) and get rpkd by harvester and rq. cq is just 1 faction and they spend a lot of time in hh doin their own thing. their kos isnt that bad. dont fear it.
  • ButtHurt - Lost City
    ButtHurt - Lost City Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    so i read most of this thread and i get the feeling people dont want to **** cq off. and llama mentioned what hell it would be if cq could rpk. i'd just like to say that i've been in various factions since level 40 that were all on cq's kos. IT ISNT THAT BAD. i get attacked far less as a Havester than i do when i play my alt(s) and get rpkd by harvester and rq. cq is just 1 faction and they spend a lot of time in hh doin their own thing. their kos isnt that bad. dont fear it.

LOL cuz most of cq dont rpk
    once rpk allowed in CQ... lets see b:chuckle
  • Thepope - Lost City
    Thepope - Lost City Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    right rpk isnt allowed but kos is. i've been kos to cq since 4x and before harvester came to be, i was pkd far more by rq. cq's kos is not as bad as rpk factions neutrality.
  • rukhmath
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Sorry to interrupt pope.

Still waiting on my identity to be revealed by the "fabulous deductive powers" of dear delusional Xtacy.

All talk no action?
    Don't wanna try cos u know when you're wrong i'll laugh in your face moar?b:kiss

Xtacy's come back: "Nah, it's more fun like this, i enjoy having you around"
    "Why, would i expose you and spoil all the fun we're having?"

Oops. Guess you have to think of something else to say eh Xtacy? I mean even you should realise, i just busted your only valid comeback.b:surrender
  • brutal1111
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Sorry to interrupt pope.

Still waiting on my identity to be revealed by the "fabulous deductive powers" of dear delusional Xtacy.

All talk no action?
    Don't wanna try cos u know when you're wrong i'll laugh in your face moar?b:kiss

Xtacy's come back: "Nah, it's more fun like this, i enjoy having you around"
    "Why, would i expose you and spoil all the fun we're having?"

Oops. Guess you have to think of something else to say eh Xtacy? I mean even you should realise, i just busted your only valid comeback.b:surrender

Hi Xtacyb:pleased
This discussion has been closed.