CQ's Time is Over

Comments

• RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    First of all doesn't Spec, RQ and Harvester already have full 80 tws? You can't put in more than that and by my calculations last weekend..... it was a successful defense for cq against those 3 guilds.

CQ takes this game faaarr less seriously than I ever anticipated they do. It's an incredibly relaxed atmosphere. This is a game. Treat it like one tbh.

I lol'd b:chuckle

PS---> Full 80? LOL and yes, yes CQ is the b:fatb...Triple Defend...Go and get your Free Piggy Smiles with salary b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Llama - Lost City
    Llama - Lost City Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    lol....... sigh i dont know how many time we have stated this, even CQ has stated this. Stupid lowbies with no tw experience, or even know what it is like to face Cq in a actually tw, are trying to tell us how we should go about beating CQ.

WE already know how to beat CQ you *******. No body listens tho do they, so ill state it again for you guys.

They day RQ Spec and uhhh lets say harvester i guess ( they are no riot)
    can field a full 80 tw every weekend, full of lvl 80+ is they day CQ will be beaten.

Until you guys understand this and stop this idiotic behavior of spouting **** on forums but arnt even helping ingame CQ will never lose.

No triple attack from iam, nagare and yakuza will beat CQ im sorry, you just wont. You dont have the lvls, you dont have the gear, the money for hieros, and lets face it you have no idea how to win a tw. I know this is true because when you send a barb and a cata down a lane with only support 1 cleric and a bee.....your not going to win. GG yakuza.

SO STOP TALKING AND START DOING!

No.

Harvester brought a full 80 and we beat them in 5 minutes with 30 people.

Spectral fields a whole 80 and we defend them with 60

RQ fields a whole 80 and we defend you with 50.

Your problem now is that we can clean the floor with harvester fast enough to up the spectral and RQ wars to 80 a pop before you guys can do lasting damage. b:bye So unless you outlevel us and outgear us (neither will happen). You have to hope we make stupid mistakes.
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DestroyTokyo - Lost City
    DestroyTokyo - Lost City Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited September 2009

PS---> Full 80? LOL and yes, yes CQ is the b:fatb...Triple Defend...Go and get your Free Piggy Smiles with salary b:victory

Which of those 3 guilds don't bring 80 to tw?

Column said they had 92 online and Schooled says they have a full 80 for tw... unless you're insinuating Spectral can't bring a full 80 >_>

Post Script- Salary is non-factor tbh I make my money through the CSb:victory
    9x WB
    Voted "Best WB on Lost City Server" b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Which of those 3 guilds don't bring 80 to tw?

Column said they had 92 online and Schooled says they have a full 80 for tw... unless you're insinuating Spectral can't bring a full 80 >_>

Post Script- Salary is non-factor tbh I make my money through the CSb:victory

We did not have a Full 80 this weekend. Holiday for many...we do have lives outside PWI and TW b:surrender

Never said we couldn't but this weekend, ummmm...no -.-

No.

Harvester brought a full 80 and we beat them in 5 minutes with 30 people.

Spectral fields a whole 80 and we defend them with 60

RQ fields a whole 80 and we defend you with 50.

Your problem now is that we can clean the floor with harvester fast enough to up the spectral and RQ wars to 80 a pop before you guys can do lasting damage. b:bye So unless you outlevel us and outgear us (neither will happen). You have to hope we make stupid mistakes.

Only thing about this statement ----> You have left RQ ot come to Spec...please explain then how you can defend us all the time with 60 and GIVE RQ land to (in your words) "Lease." ??????
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• DestroyTokyo - Lost City
    DestroyTokyo - Lost City Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    We did not have a Full 80 this weekend. Holiday for many...we do have lives outside PWI and TW b:surrender

I never really saw this as an issue not making it back for tw.. @ least for east coast us time.

I managed to go out to lunch, shop, go see a movie take my gf back to her dorm and still made it home just in the nick of time for the 11p.m. tw... but I suppose other peoples schedules vary.
    9x WB
    Voted "Best WB on Lost City Server" b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Llama - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    We've lost land but gained it back the day after. Literally. (That or the day before) In other words the server has been at a stand still. But the most previous war we had we defended all 3 of the largest factions after our own. I don't see what point you're trying to prove about the past since in the future CQ has only progressed.

Every week we get better at it. Even with this event in everyones favor it's only the cash shoppers that really benefit. Unfortunately the majority of the cash shoppers on this server are below lvl 90... GG

You're wrong the majority of cash shoppers on this server are stupid kids who have no clue how to use money and they're horrible players to boot.

A mage witha +12 CV weapon dropping mountain on my Sage Earth barrier is still a mage using a earth skill vs 19K earth defense. N00bs dude.

As for our KOS stop being sore losers. YOU OUTNUMBERED US IN EVERY TW. You think we weren't missing people too? You still lose. We had a total of 130 People online. Divide that by 3. You don't need a full 80 to defend any of you. Just enough to kill the catas and clerics.
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Llama - Lost City
    edited September 2009

Only thing about this statement ----> You have left RQ ot come to Spec...please explain then how you can defend us all the time with 60 and GIVE RQ land to (in your words) "Lease." ??????

I was in the harvester TW where I soloed their whole guild. When that was over I initially went RQ to help finish you faster but Spec needed some mage power, so I went to that TW like 1 minute later.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mizorie - Lost City
    Mizorie - Lost City Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I said thos three guilds cause they are the next biggest guilds i know of lol

And Since you left tokyo RQ has had maybe 1-2 full TW, we usually have about 60-ish, a good 20-ish is lvl 70s.

And i said when we can field full 80 every weekend. Having a full tw 1/4 weekends is not that great. And how would column know? last few tws have been lead by ASh and Sorbik.

And lets be fair here harvester has lvl 60s and 50s in there guild.

Lets not make this into a guessing game of how many people or who did this or who did that.

Edit: @ Llama: I think the main issue is quality vs quantity. You guys have the quality and we have the quantity.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dalamaar: Mizorie you have no soul.
  • Llama - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    i Said Thos Three Guilds Cause They Are The Next Biggest Guilds I Know Of Lol

And Since You Left Tokyo Rq Has Had Maybe 1-2 Full Tw, We Usually Have About 60-ish, A Good 20-ish Is Lvl 70s.

And I Said When We Can Field Full 80 Every Weekend. Having A Full Tw 1/4 Weekends Is Not That Great. And How Would Column Know? Last Few Tws Have Been Lead By ash And Sorbik.

And Lets Be Fair Here Harvester Has Lvl 60s And 50s In There Guild.

Lets Not Make This Into A Guessing Game Of How Many People Or Who Did This Or Who Did That.

Lolololololololllllolllllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    I never really saw this as an issue not making it back for tw.. @ least for east coast us time.

I managed to go out to lunch, shop, go see a movie take my gf back to her dorm and still made it home just in the nick of time for the 11p.m. tw... but I suppose other peoples schedules vary.

LOL...some people do go out of town and are away from there computers. Not about being at home...zzzzzzz
    I was in the harvester TW where I soloed their whole guild. When that was over I initially went RQ to help finish you faster but Spec needed some mage power, so I went to that TW like 1 minute later.

Your too pro Llama...just too pro b:surrender LOL

PS --> There is a multi-Quote option...no need to double post
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Mizorie - Lost City
    Mizorie - Lost City Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Why when you quoted me Llama ever word got its first letter capitalized? weird.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dalamaar: Mizorie you have no soul.
  • Llama - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    LOL...some people do go out of town and are away from there computers. Not about being at home...zzzzzzz

Your too pro Llama...just too pro b:surrender LOL

PS --> There is a multi-Quote option...no need to double post

Double post = increased post count. Dude we lost the highest level player on the server and a handfull of 100s. And a bunch were missing. Your point here just doesn't fly.
    Why when you quoted me Llama ever word got its first letter capitalized? weird.

Its a bug duh!.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Double post = increased post count. Dude we lost the highest level player on the server and a handfull of 100s. And a bunch were missing. Your point here just doesn't fly.

Its a bug duh!.

You failed to read what I was responding too....Let me break it down for you again.

DT ---> Spec brings in 80
    Me ---> Not this weekend
    DT ---> Not that hard to be back for TW time
    Me ---> People leave there houses and go out of town, therefore not near computer

Therefore = Point made and flies. Your point however = need to read entire posting and replies. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Ethree - Lost City
    Ethree - Lost City Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    CQ wins b/c of the mages
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] tx Haiz too pro
  • Devil - Lost City
    Devil - Lost City Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Instead of crying about not winning, go improve yourselves to win. duh.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    CQ wins b/c of the mages

I would say Air Team -.-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Llama - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    You failed to read what I was responding too....Let me break it down for you again.

Me ---> Not this weekend
    Me ---> People leave there houses and go out of town, therefore not near computer

Therefore = Point made and flies. Your point however = need to read entire posting and replies. b:victory

Your point fails because you think 80 1 shots would have helped you in some way. Its called being a sore loser.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ColdSteele - Lost City
    ColdSteele - Lost City Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I agree here. I know I'm not gonna be the person to do anything about it, or in the faction cuz the faction i'm in is only lvl 2. But, i agree that we need to make a more colorful map. Even if we open an opportunity for RQ or Spec, or GZ to take some more land if we at least let them take some it is easier to defeat them than CQ. Let's try to give everyone a larger chance at success. Although, if someone has to dominate, i'm glad it's CQ and not RQ.
    It's too bad but "free to play, pay to win"-sckye

These "updates" are seeming more and more like downgrades.

aryannamage: Not PWE GM's they are all greedy b:angry
  • lmaonade1xp
    lmaonade1xp Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I agree here. I know I'm not gonna be the person to do anything about it, or in the faction cuz the faction i'm in is only lvl 2. But, i agree that we need to make a more colorful map. Even if we open an opportunity for RQ or Spec, or GZ to take some more land if we at least let them take some it is easier to defeat them than CQ. Let's try to give everyone a larger chance at success. Although, if someone has to dominate, i'm glad it's CQ and not RQ.

GZ is allied with CQ.
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited September 2009

PS---> Full 80? LOL and yes, yes CQ is the b:fatb...Triple Defend...Go and get your Free Piggy Smiles with salary

You highlighting that section of Starang's post and telling us we get free piggies isn't exaclty making any sense. To me it looks like you think we take the game serious and that's one of your examples.

Me ---> Not this weekend

I can say you're lying. You're trying to tell me that Spectral had people go out of town on holidays? And Spectral having a life outside this game? I don't know if you realize this but that's definitely not true.

This game is Spectral's life. They have nothing else going for themselves. I've read your forums, it's quite hilarious how you guys think. You guys wouldn't dare miss a TW with us. I know Spectral has people so not having a full 80 is definitely a lie. Stop trolling.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    CQ: We don't think PW is srs bzness

Spectral: Yes you do

CQ: No YOU do
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • Devil - Lost City
    Devil - Lost City Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    So who is the one spending thousands of dollars on pixels?
  • Sepfiroth - Lost City
    Sepfiroth - Lost City Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Not RQ.
    I know CQ who have btw, it's not one sided Spectral CSing endgame gears.

On another note.
    Get 3 full 80's of 9x with some decent leadership and organization, then that would make things more fun. CQ can field a full 130 people who are 9x or high 8x, none of the trifecta can. That was also their bad weekend. Till then, the map's staying red.
  • rukhmath
    rukhmath Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    So who is the one spending thousands of dollars on pixels?

Lolupoor?

Never occured to you that the so called thousands spent, is actually nothing to the ppl who spend it?

Not everyone, needs parental consent to swipe a credit card devil. Some ppl make enough to spend on whatever they like.

It's their money.They got lots to burn. Your problem? No.
    Study hard, maybe one day you will be afluent too k?b:kiss

Edit: Btw. if u want to talk about ppl wasting money on a game. PrinceClare is spending more money that the whole of the trifecta combined. So please. You got no leg to stand on here either.
    No need for quotes anymore. Lost City's eyes are wide open now. Thank god!b:victory
  • angellicdeity
    angellicdeity Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Not RQ.
    I know CQ who have btw, it's not one sided Spectral CSing endgame gears.

On another note.
    Get 3 full 80's of 9x with some decent leadership and organization, then that would make things more fun. CQ can field a full 130 people who are 9x or high 8x, none of the trifecta can. That was also their bad weekend. Till then, the map's staying red.

Bleh, the third member Harvester is completely fail. You'll need to find a better guild if you hope to take on CQ.

Need I point out: their record is 1 win and 3 losses to nagare. Enough said.
  • syl
    syl Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    rukhmath wrote: »
    Lolupoor?

Never occured to you that the so called thousands spent, is actually nothing to the ppl who spend it?

Not everyone, needs parental consent to swipe a credit card devil. Some ppl make enough to spend on whatever they like.

It's their money.They got lots to burn. Your problem? No.
    Study hard, maybe one day you will be afluent too k?b:kiss

Edit: Btw. if u want to talk about ppl wasting money on a game. PrinceClare is spending more money that the whole of the trifecta combined. So please. You got no leg to stand on here either.

the fact that ppl are poor and ppl are rich has absolutely nothing to do with what he said. Pay attention.

The discussion was about ppl who take the game to serious. And added to that note was devil's question- how many ppl in spectral have spent thousands upon thousands on this game? if this game was to die 2morrow who would care more? promise u it wouldn't be cq.

Therefore it can be said that spectral or maybe their whole "alliance" (the fact that u call urselves a trifecta or alliance is......yea no comment) takes this game way to serious
  • rukhmath
    edited September 2009
    syl wrote: »
    the fact that ppl are poor and ppl are rich has absolutely nothing to do with what he said. Pay attention.

The discussion was about ppl who take the game to serious. And added to that note was devil's question- how many ppl in spectral have spent thousands upon thousands on this game? if this game was to die 2morrow who would care more? promise u it wouldn't be cq.

Therefore it can be said that spectral or maybe their whole "alliance" (the fact that u call urselves a trifecta or alliance is......yea no comment) takes this game way to serious

Yeah. Nice comeback.
    You want to talk about selective reading?

What about my pinceclare statement?
    Hoping i would just forget?
    Hoping ppl wouldn't realise?

Lolz u digging yourself deeper by pushing the "who has spent more" point.
    Cos if u base the "who takes the game more seriously" debate on this fact alone.
    Then Cq is spending waaaaaaaaayyyy more than the whole trifecta.
    Don't gimme that "only one person in cq bs either"
    You not the only one that can make sweeping statements.b:victory
    No need for quotes anymore. Lost City's eyes are wide open now. Thank god!b:victory
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Yeah. Nice comeback.
    You want to talk about selective reading?

What about my pinceclare statement?
    Hoping i would just forget?
    Hoping ppl wouldn't realise?

Lolz u digging yourself deeper by pushing the "who has spent more" point.
    Cos if u base the "who takes the game more seriously" debate on this fact alone.
    Then Cq is spending waaaaaaaaayyyy more than the whole trifecta.
    Don't gimme that "only one person in cq bs either"
    You not the only one that can make sweeping statements.b:victory

I know you're at least smart enough to know that PrinceClare just joined the guild. So bringing up PrinceClare makes you look stupid. He was in Spectral before he was in CQ. Don't try that **** with us.

Also, you're getting off topic this has nothing to do with people cash shopping. It's about people who take the game serious. You are right about one thing. There are people that spend money because they have the money to do so.

I've heard PrinceClare on vent. He doesn't sound like someone who is taking the game serious. Especially when he has friends in enemy guilds. Get your **** together dumbass.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• rukhmath
    edited September 2009
    I know you're at least smart enough to know that PrinceClare just joined the guild. So bringing up PrinceClare makes you look stupid. He was in Spectral before he was in CQ. Don't try that **** with us.

Also, you're getting off topic this has nothing to do with people cash shopping. It's about people who take the game serious. You are right about one thing. There are people that spend money because they have the money to do so.

I've heard PrinceClare on vent. He doesn't sound like someone who is taking the game serious. Especially when he has friends in enemy guilds. Get your **** together dumbass.

Oh i'm going off topic? Me? u sure?
    Scroll up and see who in fact started this whole link between the "who spends more takes this game more seriously"
    You guys opened it, now i'm shoving the can of worms back down your throats.
    Unless you're retracting your previous sweeping statements.
    You can't go halfway on a topic and then twist when you getting forumowned k?b:surrender
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Oh i'm going off topic? Me? u sure?
    Scroll up and see who in fact started this whole link between the "who spends more takes this game more seriously"
    You guys opened it, now i'm shoving the can of worms back down your throats.
    Unless you're retracting your previous sweeping statements.
    You can't go halfway on a topic and then twist when you getting forumowned k?b:surrender

lol, you do realize that in every thread this forum has seen the topic gets switched. Sometimes during the first post. If you thinking you're forum owning people. (Which isn't a real accomplishment) then so be it. We'll ingame own you till we get bored.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

This discussion has been closed.