CQ's Time is Over

Options
Kniraven - Lost City
Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
Or atleast it will be soon if we put just a little bit of effort into it.
We are getting double exp. weekends, we now have BH, and the anni drops are giving us oracles plus all sorts of godly gears.

Ppl are leveling fast.

What I don't get, is why people keep attacking the only factions capable of duking it out with CQ. It's time for us to rise up. Spread CQ thin. Even if you don't stand a chance we need to start attacking their territories. We'll see the map change.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Kniraven - Lost City on

Comments

• syl
    syl Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    i agree!!

it's time those b#%#%# get what they deserve!!!

down with cq, u evil tyrannical m@%#%#%#$@$ of the server

btw, hi ethree b:bye
  • Serinregis - Lost City
    Serinregis - Lost City Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    i dun understand why you want cq gone.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirty
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    i dun understand why you want cq gone.

I don't want CQ gone, I just want to see the map less dominated.
    If we start all attacking CQ territories and leave the other strong guilds alone for a bit then we'll be able to spread CQ thin a bit and give them a chance to tak territory.

Additionally, maybe they'll be focused enough on RQ and Spec tat they overlook the lowbie guilds and they lose territory tha way.

Either way, its time for a change. We have all these things from the recent updates in our favor. Lets do it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Viriilink - Lost City
    Viriilink - Lost City Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Does it require me to get on and play Perfect World?
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Says the level 68
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • Serinregis - Lost City
    Serinregis - Lost City Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I don't want CQ gone, I just want to see the map less dominated.
    If we start all attacking CQ territories and leave the other strong guilds alone for a bit then we'll be able to spread CQ thin a bit and give them a chance to tak territory.

Additionally, maybe they'll be focused enough on RQ and Spec tat they overlook the lowbie guilds and they lose territory tha way.

Either way, its time for a change. We have all these things from the recent updates in our favor. Lets do it.

=\ Although i would like a more colorful map, I wouldn't really want RQ or Spectral to control a majority of the map
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirty
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    =\ Although i would like a more colorful map, I wouldn't really want RQ or Spectral to control a majority of the map

agreed. I don't see how some people don't see that RQ/Spec isnt trying to "save us" from cq as some has mentioned. All thats going to happen is that RQ/Spec is going to wind up doing the exact same thing CQ has done, take over the map.
  • Starang - Lost City
    Starang - Lost City Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    We are getting double exp. weekends, we now have BH, and the anni drops are giving us oracles plus all sorts of godly gears.

Ppl are leveling fast.

What I don't get, is why people keep attacking the only factions capable of duking it out with CQ. It's time for us to rise up. Spread CQ thin. Even if you don't stand a chance we need to start attacking their territories. We'll see the map change.

Sorry to disappoint you but level 68's wont be anything else than 1 shots and your TW will last as long as it takes to pull the catapult to your base.. whats the point? You can't possibly defeat CQ.
  • syl
    syl Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    agreed. I don't see how some people don't see that RQ/Spec isnt trying to "save us" from cq as some has mentioned. All thats going to happen is that RQ/Spec is going to wind up doing the exact same thing CQ has done, take over the map.

but spectral is easier to beat then cq, wouldn't u rather have an easier enemy then having cq?

and if spec winds up doing what cq is doing who cares? cq is too f%^$^#$ strong and needs to be stopped nao b:angry

everyone atk cq this weekend b:angry
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Says the level 68

Says the level 75
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • Shano - Lost City
    Shano - Lost City Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Says the level 75

Says the lv 88 :P
  • Llama - Lost City
    Llama - Lost City Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

Ppl are leveling fast.

Level 68 so cute.

You fail to realize that CQ also benefits from double xp and this event. Ya some of us can make money.b:pleased

YES BE A HERO!

Rise up against the regime! You have no idea how much hell it would be if we were allowed to random pk do you?
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Says the lv 88 :P

b:laugh I so knew that would happen b:chuckle
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Level 68 so cute.

You fail to realize that CQ also benefits from double xp and this event. Ya some of us can make money.b:pleased

YES BE A HERO!

Rise up against the regime! You have no idea how much hell it would be if we were allowed to random pk do you?

Yeah, I am level68. I was level 40 a couple weeks back (>.> on this char).
    I do realize that the other guilds get to benefit from these events as well. Sadly though, the amount of experience they need to level is WAY more than most need and this is serving more than anything to close the gap.

and who cares if it only lasts as long as it takes to pull the catapult/s?
    That is one less barb at another part of the map.

And you're right, Spectral and RQ are not here to save us. I'd rather have 3 large factions controlling the map though than 1. It will hurt CQ's wallet and make it easier to catch up to their godly gears.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Starang - Lost City
    Starang - Lost City Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I do realize that the other guilds get to benefit from these events as well. Sadly though, the amount of experience they need to level is WAY more than most need and this is serving more than anything to close the gap.

And you're right, Spectral and RQ are not here to save us. I'd rather have 3 large factions controlling the map though than 1. It will hurt CQ's wallet and make it easier to catch up to their godly gears.

You fail to see my point. Spectral, RQ and Harvester triple attacking CQ = CQ still wins. How do you think your guild + 2 other random guilds are going to make any difference since its a different day and 3 attacks is a maximum at once?
  • Llama - Lost City
    Llama - Lost City Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

Dude. Your point is not taken.

CQ is made up of people who have gone through this game TWICE. That is where our success resides. We played a previous version for about a year before we came over here. We understand the ins and outs. And really there is nothing you can do but hope one day we give the lands back to the server.
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Dude. Your point is not taken.

CQ is made up of people who have gone through this game TWICE. That is where our success resides. We played a previous version for about a year before we came over here. We understand the ins and outs. And really there is nothing you can do but hope one day we give the lands back to the server.

=)

Other people have played the malaysian server too LLama
    I do know that you guys are good. You're damned good, and thats how you got to where you are. I'm not trying to put down CQ or call you out. I'm trying to get ppl to rise up at what is possibly the most oppurtune time and bring back some serious war/challenge onto this server.

Also, to the person before you who said that CQ can take RQ, Spec, and... >.> honestly I don't remember the third, all at once. b:bye CQ has lost significant land in the past month or two by my count.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MiniFace - Lost City
    MiniFace - Lost City Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    =)
    Also, to the person before you who said that CQ can take RQ, Spec, and... >.> honestly I don't remember the third, all at once. b:bye CQ has lost significant land in the past month or two by my count.

No offense but you're in over your head. You dont even know the names of some well known guilds..

It was Harvester btw..
    PM me on Lost City if you need some help b:laugh
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    =)

Other people have played the malaysian server too LLama
    I do know that you guys are good. You're damned good, and thats how you got to where you are. I'm not trying to put down CQ or call you out. I'm trying to get ppl to rise up at what is possibly the most oppurtune time and bring back some serious war/challenge onto this server.

We've lost land but gained it back the day after. Literally. (That or the day before) In other words the server has been at a stand still. But the most previous war we had we defended all 3 of the largest factions after our own. I don't see what point you're trying to prove about the past since in the future CQ has only progressed.

Every week we get better at it. Even with this event in everyones favor it's only the cash shoppers that really benefit. Unfortunately the majority of the cash shoppers on this server are below lvl 90... GG
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • Uncanny - Lost City
    Uncanny - Lost City Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Dont waste your time attacking if your in a bad guild just join the trif3cta
  • Devlinne - Lost City
    Devlinne - Lost City Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Dont waste your time attacking if your in a bad guild just join the trif3cta

Qft 10char
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A GOAT always THINKS it's a lion......untill it meets a REAL LION!!!!!
  • Devil - Lost City
    Devil - Lost City Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    QQ alliance sounds better.
  • Mizorie - Lost City
    Mizorie - Lost City Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    lol....... sigh i dont know how many time we have stated this, even CQ has stated this. Stupid lowbies with no tw experience, or even know what it is like to face Cq in a actually tw, are trying to tell us how we should go about beating CQ.

WE already know how to beat CQ you *******. No body listens tho do they, so ill state it again for you guys.

They day RQ Spec and uhhh lets say harvester i guess ( they are no riot)
    can field a full 80 tw every weekend, full of lvl 80+ is they day CQ will be beaten.

Until you guys understand this and stop this idiotic behavior of spouting **** on forums but arnt even helping ingame CQ will never lose.

No triple attack from iam, nagare and yakuza will beat CQ im sorry, you just wont. You dont have the lvls, you dont have the gear, the money for hieros, and lets face it you have no idea how to win a tw. I know this is true because when you send a barb and a cata down a lane with only support 1 cleric and a bee.....your not going to win. GG yakuza.

SO STOP TALKING AND START DOING!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dalamaar: Mizorie you have no soul.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    lol....... sigh i dont know how many time we have stated this, even CQ has stated this. Stupid lowbies with no tw experience, or even know what it is like to face Cq in a actually tw, are trying to tell us how we should go about beating CQ.

WE already know how to beat CQ you *******. No body listens tho do they, so ill state it again for you guys.

They day RQ Spec and uhhh lets say harvester i guess ( they are no riot)
    can field a full 80 tw every weekend, full of lvl 80+ is they day CQ will be beaten.

Until you guys understand this and stop this idiotic behavior of spouting **** on forums but arnt even helping ingame CQ will never lose.

No triple attack from iam, nagare and yakuza will beat CQ im sorry, you just wont. You dont have the lvls, you dont have the gear, the money for hieros, and lets face it you have no idea how to win a tw. I know this is true because when you send a barb and a cata down a lane with only support 1 cleric and a bee.....your not going to win. GG yakuza.

QFT damn 10 char...Zzzzzzz
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Devil - Lost City
    Devil - Lost City Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Or bloodsluts could have been smarter at the beginning of the server to atk CQ with Unlimited, but too bad they chickened out and went for AxeGanG, then both got taken apart by the evil cq.
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Or bloodsluts could have been smarter at the beginning of the server to atk CQ with Unlimited, but too bad they chickened out and went for AxeGanG, then both got taken apart by the evil cq.

Inflamez was on the sea and he wanted to be there for such lolzattacks and by the time he came back UL was dead.

Bad timing imo.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

Hahaha...funny *cough*

Who cares...the map is red...only like 3 guilds trying and failing...will people keep trying and failing? Sure, maybe...but I want to see what would happen if the entire map was red tbh = Death to the Server? Who knows....All I know is that other guilds still have things to work for...CQ = Bored, and now that the packs are out they must really be bored. Am I wrong? Now you can buy the gear b:embarrass

Side note ---> Took all your gear back I see b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

QQ Why are we involved in this?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • buffsrus
    buffsrus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

tut tut such anger/language. most of the people from back then do not even play or are in CQ now. b:chuckle

who cares if CQ controls the map? some people have to rely on salary to play, others do not. RQ and Harvester will never have server love as long as they keep RPK ing. Spectral doesn't RPK (as far a i know) so best bet to actually get solid members to "take out CQ"

newer ish people stop believing everything on World Chat. CQ is not the horrible, evil monsters that RQ wants you to believe. would you rather have RQ controling the map? full on RPK ing level 30's all day long? i think not b:victory
  • DestroyTokyo - Lost City
    DestroyTokyo - Lost City Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    First of all doesn't Spec, RQ and Harvester already have full 80 tws? You can't put in more than that and by my calculations last weekend..... it was a successful defense for cq against those 3 guilds.

Onto the next point. I don't understand how the QQ alliance is trying to recruit all of the server to join them when 90% of the server doesn't care or @ least car eneough to leave their own factions.

I think what some of the QQ Alliance fails to realize is this is... indeed just a game. People don't want to rise up and fight the "pwi overlords" They are here for their own amusements with their own guilds playing the way they want.

You're trying to drag them into a fight they basically want no part in.
    @ this point in the game people have already chosen the sides they want to be on for better or worse. It's time to make it work with what you have or bust imo.

CQ takes this game faaarr less seriously than I ever anticipated they do. It's an incredibly relaxed atmosphere. This is a game. Treat it like one tbh.

No more of this we must act now server shenanigans plox.
    9x WB
    Voted "Best WB on Lost City Server" b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.