CQ's Time is Over

Options

Comments

• rukhmath
    rukhmath Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    lol, you do realize that in every thread this forum has seen the topic gets switched. Sometimes during the first post. If you thinking you're forum owning people. (Which isn't a real accomplishment) then so be it. We'll ingame own you till we get bored.

Yeah sure. Find out who i am first to own me k?b:kiss
    Just make sure you cq keep your facts straight in here and all will be fine.
    The sheep in this forum may let u all get away with saying whatever you want.
    But not me.

Sick of seeing you people toot your own horn.
    Making sweeping statements about everyone else.
    Twisting everything to make you look superior.
    Keep it up. It just fuels the anti-cq campaign.b:bye
    No need for quotes anymore. Lost City's eyes are wide open now. Thank god!b:victory
  • Showharu - Lost City
    Showharu - Lost City Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    rukhmath wrote: »
    But not me.

LOL you have no kind of logic. Your theory is just ****; honestly clean yourself up.
    I don't care.
    Keeps me happy, everyone should do it.
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    But not me.

Here's a song I'd like to dedicate to you. It would be selfish for you to keep for just yourself so I suggest sharing with everyone just like you.

Dedicated song:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apbobsdrqec
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • Miss_Tika - Lost City
    Miss_Tika - Lost City Posts: 730 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    this thread sucks
  • rukhmath
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Here's a song I'd like to dedicate to you. It would be selfish for you to keep for just yourself so I suggest sharing with everyone just like you.

Dedicated song:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apbobsdrqec

Awwww the good old " i have nothing to say that would actually fix the **** i said ealier, so i'll make with the jokes now" technique.

Well done.b:chuckle
    No need for quotes anymore. Lost City's eyes are wide open now. Thank god!b:victory
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Awwww the good old " i have nothing to say that would actually fix the **** i said ealier, so i'll make with the jokes now" technique.

Well done.b:chuckle

Lol, no matter what you say now it won't change the fact that I'm right. You can continue talking though. I'll allow it since whatever you're saying makes no sense. I've never heard anyone actually say. "I have nothing to say that would actually fix the **** I said earlier, so I'll make with the jokes now."

Obviously you're a bad troll. You would know that no one in Spectral has clear english. You're not even from one of those factions are you? Cute...
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• buffsrus
    buffsrus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    b:cute so cute how many CQ in here to make sure we all know that they do NOT care about this game what so ever. maybe if they keep saying it enough, they too will belive it.

ssshhh don't get the llama angry. i hear they spit.

RedsRose i like you. b:dirty ask Uncle Athran if we can hang out
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    buffsrus wrote: »
    b:cute so cute how many CQ in here to make sure we all know that they do NOT care about this game what so ever. maybe if they keep saying it enough, they too will belive it.

I don't believe you've been reading this thread clearly. Taking a game serious and not caring about it are two different things. How hard is it for you people to understand that? >.>
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• Showharu - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options

Another one posting without understanding GG.
    I don't care.
  • rukhmath
    edited September 2009
    Options

Hahahahahahaa i loled in real life.

You're right xtacy. No matter what i say now........The above said it all.b:victory

Buffsrus. 5 bucks says the come back will be something like " nah i'm just passing time blah blah,"

Or "Well least we don't spend real life money, blah blah"

Sigh. Cq have no new tricks.b:sad
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Doesn't really matter if they treat PW like its srs bzness or not, they still have the land.
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • Showharu - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options

You're right xtacy. No matter what i say now........The above said it all.b:victory

Buffsrus. 5 bucks says the come back will be something like " nah i'm just passing time blah blah,"

We are saying all your post had no logic comment from what they had explained. What is there to say to someone that makes no sense but ....
    I don't care.
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options

I've never applied any of these comments to my posts. I already proved my point; therefore, there is no reason for me to continue. I'm not going any further because I'd obviously be getting trolled.

P.S. You talk about us using lines like what you've listed in this quote but you've been doing something quite similar to what you said we do. Good job.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• Viriilink - Lost City
    Viriilink - Lost City Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

I found that interesting for something repetitive.
  • Devil - Lost City
    Devil - Lost City Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    ok, i dont care who spends more.
    Bottomline is: CQ > 3 guilds combined.
    Maxing out your charging limit several times still wont change the fact.
    ok
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I found that interesting for something repetitive.

I had that thought in my head when I heard it too. She's on something that's better than drugs.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• buffsrus
    buffsrus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I don't believe you've been reading this thread clearly. Taking a game serious and not caring about it are two different things. How hard is it for you people to understand that? >.>

very, very hard. if you don't care about something why would you take it serious? when people go on and on about how they don't care about something, it is obvious that they do care. otherwise they would not care enough to bother with a response at all. but please bless me with your wisdom of how to not care about something and still take it seriously. b:kiss

honestly i don't really have anything against CQ. yeah some of you you rpk and then deny it. yeah you took in a bunch of RQ's who were slobbering to get a hold of that salary. yeah you own the map (mostly) but w/e. much rather see CQ in control than RQ, Harvester, Radical, NcN, the list goes on.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    You highlighting that section of Starang's post and telling us we get free piggies isn't exaclty making any sense. To me it looks like you think we take the game serious and that's one of your examples.

Joke....and you cannot deny the Free Piggies...some of us just find it funny. You all can defend 3 guilds at one time and your bonus = Piggies b:victory...talk about being too serious -.-

I can say you're lying. You're trying to tell me that Spectral had people go out of town on holidays? And Spectral having a life outside this game? I don't know if you realize this but that's definitely not true.

This game is Spectral's life. They have nothing else going for themselves. I've read your forums, it's quite hilarious how you guys think. You guys wouldn't dare miss a TW with us. I know Spectral has people so not having a full 80 is definitely a lie. Stop trolling.

LMAO....Sounds to me like someone does not get out enough. And to take a guild with 190 people in it and say NO ONE leaves there house is funny. Sorry if you do not have family things and personal time to spend outdoors, on vacation, etc...but many of us do. This includes all members of Spec and many other guilds.

I have been gone for over a week at times...and wait...OMG I will be out of town next weekend....b:shocked I have a life out side of the game...someone stop me please.
    so cute how many CQ in here to make sure we all know that they do NOT care about this game what so ever. maybe if they keep saying it enough, they too will belive it.

I'll hang out...PM me b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    LMAO....Sounds to me like someone does not get out enough. And to take a guild with 190 people in it and say NO ONE leaves there house is funny. Sorry if you do not have family things and personal time to spend outdoors, on vacation, etc...but many of us do. This includes all members of Spec and many other guilds.

I have been gone for over a week at times...and wait...OMG I will be out of town next weekend....b:shocked I have a life out side of the game...someone stop me please.

I'm not really sure why you did that. Put your own text in red in my words. I don't like what you did there.

You can't really say I don't get out a lot because you don't know for sure if I do. I'm not going to get in detail about my real life schedule so I'll go on with what I was planning to say to you while reading your post.

I know you don't do anything because I've read your forums. You guys take every corner of this game serious it's so pathetic. It gives me a right to say that this game is your life. (Which doesn't really bother me because I'm lvl 99 and I still play too) You guys wouldn't miss a TW. Only person I ever believed when they said they wouldn't make it to TW is Cancer and Griminflamez. Don't lie to me with that "I have a life outside this game" bull****.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• Showharu - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    very, very hard. if you don't care about something why would you take it serious? when people go on and on about how they don't care about something, it is obvious that they do care. otherwise they would not care enough to bother with a response at all. but please bless me with your wisdom of how to not care about something and still take it seriously. b:kiss

honestly i don't really have anything against CQ. yeah some of you you rpk and then deny it. yeah you took in a bunch of RQ's who were slobbering to get a hold of that salary. yeah you own the map (mostly) but w/e. much rather see CQ in control than RQ, Harvester, Radical, NcN, the list goes on.

You fail at responses. You fail to provide reasons. You fail to understand.

Why post?
    I don't care.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I'm not really sure why you did that. Put your own text in red in my words. I don't like what you did there.

You can't really say I don't get out a lot because you don't know for sure if I do. I'm not going to get in detail about my real life schedule so I'll go on with what I was planning to say to you while reading your post.

I know you don't do anything because I've read your forums.
    You guys take every corner of this game serious it's so pathetic. It gives me a right to say that this game is your life. (Which doesn't really bother me because I'm lvl 99 and I still play too) You guys wouldn't miss a TW. Only person I ever believed when they said they wouldn't make it to TW is Cancer and Griminflamez. Don't lie to me with that "I have a life outside this game" bull****.

The highlighted in Red = You have no idea about my life, what I do and what the other's in Spec or any other guild for that matter do. Besides, why do you care so much about my outside life, sad really. Usually when one says another does not have a life = they may be unhappy with there own. You want a life story? A daily update?

Second, the forums are fun and you all take them a little seriously. In all honesty the forums are keeping me occupied when on numerous conference calls and telephone calls while at work. Believe it or not I can multi-task very well. And it is extremely entertaining...like now. b:chuckle

Thirdly, I have missed more then one TW (as have many in Spec) and in fact have missed numerous [in and out of Spec], including some really good ones between CQ and Spec. I was on a vacation for my mother's birthday for one and that is WAY more important to me then being online for a pixel war for. Will I miss more? Yes, I will not be online next weekend, as I have a wedding to be in and as such, I will be gone. This is not the time for me to be online, it is a time for me to be with the ones who matter the most in my life.

Now....if you wish to troll more, feel free. The simple fact is --> You have no idea about my real life and I have no idea about your real life. Meaning, your arguments fail you because they are based on speculation with no basis or facts to back them.

Besides, I find it very hard to believe that NO ONE in CQ has ever missed a TW since they have been in that guild. Should that be case...well then...b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Basch - Lost City
    Basch - Lost City Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    You know, I'm kinda late getting into this thread, but I've noticed that there are only a few people that seem to have a problem with CQ. Most people I have talked to over the course of time that I've been in CQ has said that they like seeing us around. They look at us as a guild with integrity and with control. We know how to keep our members in check. I've seen some Spectral rpk, not all, but some. Don't say that you are better than CQ until you can learn to recognize problems within your own ranks.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    You know, I'm kinda late getting into this thread, but I've noticed that there are only a few people that seem to have a problem with CQ. Most people I have talked to over the course of time that I've been in CQ has said that they like seeing us around. They look at us as a guild with integrity and with control. We know how to keep our members in check. I've seen some Spectral rpk, not all, but some. Don't say that you are better than CQ until you can learn to recognize problems within your own ranks.

Well put....I do not have an issue with CQ. In fact I am friends with quite a few. It is ego's, thinking ones-self are better then others and entitlement that is many have an issue with (and this is not just a CQ thing). Assumptions and getting personal is all some know.

However, in my case.....I will keep the friends in and out of game that I have. In terms of in-game ---> Tag does not matter, they are still friends. It really only matters and makes a difference in one of a few instances. But in that case it is all fun....especially when friends go straight for you b:surrender

In all honesty, here on the forums and in-game = entertainment for those who choose to be entertained. Besides...the QQ and taunting before and after PvP or TW is rather comical to say the least. b:chuckle

Besides...love me, like me, hate me *shrug*...Those who know me are the ones that matter and those I help in and out of the game are the ones that matter. A game is a game....But it can sure as hell be fun on here and in-game when things get "heated." b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• ButtHurt - Lost City
    ButtHurt - Lost City Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Well put....I do not have an issue with CQ. In fact I am friends with quite a few. It is ego's, thinking ones-self are better then others and entitlement that is many have an issue with (and this is not just a CQ thing). Assumptions and getting personal is all some know.

However, in my case.....I will keep the friends in and out of game that I have. In terms of in-game ---> Tag does not matter, they are still friends. It really only matters and makes a difference in one of a few instances. But in that case it is all fun....especially when friends go straight for you b:surrender

In all honesty, here on the forums and in-game = entertainment for those who choose to be entertained. Besides...the QQ and taunting before and after PvP or TW is rather comical to say the least. b:chuckle

Besides...love me, like me, hate me *shrug*...Those who know me are the ones that matter and those I help in and out of the game are the ones that matter. A game is a game....But it can sure as hell be fun on here and in-game when things get "heated." b:chuckle

let me rephrase this
    There was not a single TW called good between spec and cq (1 vs 1)
    under 10 mins tw cant be a good tw imo
    oh wait nvm spec didnt even show up -.-
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    b:surrender Can the flame war end now?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    let me rephrase this
    There was not a single TW called good between spec and cq (1 vs 1)
    under 10 mins tw cant be a good tw imo
    oh wait nvm spec didnt even show up -.-

You quoted the wrong response for your answer.

And I disagree with you on that. But we can agree to disagree on this, especially since some of your members have thought that a few have been fun...especially since some are starting to last a little longer.

Once again, it is all in the fun of it. 10 minute zerc = not fun. However, both sides might disagree on this point.
    b:surrender Can the flame war end now?

That is why people cannot post posts like this. It is an inevitable end.

From Asiris joining CQ
    > to Flames.

Besides, what does it matter if he did join? His decision, not anyone elses.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Xtacy - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    The highlighted in Red = You have no idea about my life, what I do and what the other's in Spec or any other guild for that matter do. Besides, why do you care so much about my outside life, sad really. Usually when one says another does not have a life = they may be unhappy with there own. You want a life story? A daily update?

Second, the forums are fun and you all take them a little seriously. In all honesty the forums are keeping me occupied when on numerous conference calls and telephone calls while at work. Believe it or not I can multi-task very well. And it is extremely entertaining...like now. b:chuckle

Thirdly, I have missed more then one TW (as have many in Spec) and in fact have missed numerous [in and out of Spec], including some really good ones between CQ and Spec. I was on a vacation for my mother's birthday for one and that is WAY more important to me then being online for a pixel war for. Will I miss more? Yes, I will not be online next weekend, as I have a wedding to be in and as such, I will be gone. This is not the time for me to be online, it is a time for me to be with the ones who matter the most in my life.

Now....if you wish to troll more, feel free. The simple fact is --> You have no idea about my real life and I have no idea about your real life. Meaning, your arguments fail you because they are based on speculation with no basis or facts to back them.

Besides, I find it very hard to believe that NO ONE in CQ has ever missed a TW since they have been in that guild. Should that be case...well then...b:bye

I can say I've missed a few during my times of inactivity but otherwise you can somewhat be right about CQ not missing Tw. But that doesn't mean a thing. During the course of the week most of those people are not on. If they do get on then it's for a couple of minutes. (You can thank your faction for being so weak causing us to go into a stat of boredum)

I don't care what you do in real life. I'm just simply stating that you're lying because I see you in world chat after TWs like..... all the time. All because you're not important doesn't mean I don't pay attention to your yellow text.

Your guild started it. Provoking us proved to be there downfall. Look at them eat dirt every week. I love it so much that I log onto a game that I found boring since middle of 2009. Blame our ego being so big on how big theirs were before us.

Edit: Don't expect an auto response. I'm watching an anime I just found. Quite interesting too.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Reading these forums is better than playing the game 85% of the time.

You can thank your faction for being so weak causing us to go into a stat (state) of boredum (Boredom)

Better
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I don't care what you do in real life. I'm just simply stating that you're lying because I see you in world chat after TWs like..... all the time. All because you're not important doesn't mean I don't pay attention to your yellow text.

We have specifically NOT been in world chat after TW's for the past few weeks. And when I have not been on, maybe others are in World Chat.

Oh and I'll send you the resort receipts and event tickets..hahahahaha. LOL....but think what you will.

Your guild started it. Provoking us proved to be there downfall. Look at them eat dirt every week. I love it so much that I log onto a game that I found boring since middle of 2009. Blame our ego being so big on how big theirs were before us.

LOL...."he started it, not my fault"

Edit: Don't expect an auto response. I'm watching an anime I just found. Quite interesting too.

Enjoy...hard to find good ones these days. The older ones definitely are better.
    Reading these forums is better than playing the game 85% of the time.

b:chuckle Agreed, keeps me entertained anyways.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• ButtHurt - Lost City
    ButtHurt - Lost City Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    You quoted the wrong response for your answer.

And I disagree with you on that. But we can agree to disagree on this, especially since some of your members have thought that a few have been fun...especially since some are starting to last a little longer.

Once again, it is all in the fun of it. 10 minute zerc = not fun. However, both sides might disagree on this point.

That is why people cannot post posts like this. It is an inevitable end.

From Asiris joining CQ
    > to Flames.

Besides, what does it matter if he did join? His decision, not anyone elses.

hm.. im pretty sure that i clicked on that post quote... well things like this happen sometimes
    and yea it lasted a little longer but none of them are over 10 mins YET
This discussion has been closed.