How are you cq?

Options

Comments

• Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    rukhmath wrote: »
    Glad to see that some people need to spend money to beat conq.
    Fixed for you toob:pleased

i r am fix agin
  • Caldaster - Lost City
    Caldaster - Lost City Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Funny how all u so called "better than averages" QQ so much.

The game is dying, i kinda have to agree.

But remember one thing. A +12 8jun on a kid who doesn't know to use it is as gud as a lvl1 bow. Pros will remain pros. We will just have tougher challenges to face. That just makes the game all the more interesting.

All said gonna be a pure pve harvester from now >.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Poor thing ... lucky me b:victory
  • Viriilink - Lost City
    Viriilink - Lost City Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    But remember one thing. A +12 8jun on a kid who doesn't know to use it is as gud as a lvl1 bow. Pros will remain pros. We will just have tougher challenges to face. That just makes the game all the more interesting.

No, it would still remain a +12 8jun because playing an archer take no skill, but just basic knowledge.
  • Allnighte - Lost City
    Allnighte - Lost City Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    sorry, but you kinda have to be an idiot to not see that this was coming.

f2p games with a cash shop function exactly like this. and it's exactly like other real life markets; like fashion and to a lesser extent, technology.

the rich buy the new stuff because it's trendy and better than last year's stuff. then when there aren't any more people who are willing to pay $4,000 on sunglasses or $900 on the newest hard drive, the price gets lowered until there are groups of people willing to pay $2,500 for those same sunglasses. then a year later it's only $750.

all the stuff being sold was obtainable before this last patch - it just required a good 10 fold amount more gold to do so.

if elayne and midnight [and droga lol] seriously thought everyone else in PWI in the future of PWI forever would have to go through the same things they did to get what they got, then they're just being ignorant.

anyway i'm sure they're not even raging like everyone thinks they are.
  • Caldaster - Lost City
    Caldaster - Lost City Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Just made a calculation , 8jun = 750 dollars , lesser than +12 >.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Poor thing ... lucky me b:victory
  • Allnighte - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options

Just made a calculation, your English > your math.
  • Otorien - Lost City
    Otorien - Lost City Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

You're obviously one of the people who doesn't have access to our forums yet.

needs moar spies.

in the meantime, while your spies are being accepted you can look through midnight's posts in the update discussion thread and then review, because if you think they're not raging over the things that they spent months working towards being GIVEN AWAY FOR ONE DOLLA, then I want what you're smoking!
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I was talking to some people earlier, and we came up with two things:

1. I'm a level 95 veno with a phoenix. Even if you have better gear, and a hiero, there's a pretty good chance I can kill you without a hiero. When I do go put a hiero on, I'm not too worried about becoming nonfactor anytime soon, even if I don't get better gear from this event.

2. Dragon orbs are super expensive now. People won't be able to refine their gear as easily. CV weapons mean nothing without a few refines to them. Look at spirea for example, hh99 sword, when it was +9 got some kills in pvp. Its down to +1 now, and they're trash

And on a personal note: I hate all of you who got free heavenrage boots. I spent weeks farming that ****, and you get the boots that take 18k like nothing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • narc0tix
    narc0tix Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

Lmao go back to math class. Assuming you get regular joe luck with the pack and get 15 Regular toekns of luck per pack, 4,000$ will get you 187,500 Rep. Al la 8jun for people who have at least 13k rep already, and if you dont just throw down another 500$ and Bam! you got urself the most OP wep in the game.
    Nova - Marksman / Bard
  • Haiz - Lost City
    Haiz - Lost City Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I see, so this is what happens when Haiz loses internet connection for a while.

How tragic.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    sorry, but you kinda have to be an idiot to not see that this was coming.

f2p games with a cash shop function exactly like this. and it's exactly like other real life markets; like fashion and to a lesser extent, technology.

the rich buy the new stuff because it's trendy and better than last year's stuff. then when there aren't any more people who are willing to pay $4,000 on sunglasses or $900 on the newest hard drive, the price gets lowered until there are groups of people willing to pay $2,500 for those same sunglasses. then a year later it's only $750.

all the stuff being sold was obtainable before this last patch - it just required a good 10 fold amount more gold to do so.

if elayne and midnight [and droga lol] seriously thought everyone else in PWI in the future of PWI forever would have to go through the same things they did to get what they got, then they're just being ignorant.

^^ This ^^

I see, so this is what happens when Haiz loses internet connection for a while.

How tragic.

You left us b:sad

Welcome back to the drama b:sweat
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    1. I'm a level 95 veno with a phoenix. Even if you have better gear, and a hiero, there's a pretty good chance I can kill you without a hiero. When I do go put a hiero on, I'm not too worried about becoming nonfactor anytime soon, even if I don't get better gear from this event..

2. Dragon orbs are super expensive now. People won't be able to refine their gear as easily. CV weapons mean nothing without a few refines to them. Look at spirea for example, hh99 sword, when it was +9 got some kills in pvp. Its down to +1 now, and they're trash

And on a personal note: I hate all of you who got free heavenrage boots. I spent weeks farming that ****, and you get the boots that take 18k like nothing.

1. WF is the only class that isn't gear dependent :(

2. Most people who will get the imba gear from the packages because they spammed them are pretty much all CSers minus a few exceptions so it is very likely that those people will easily be able to + the **** out of it.

3. True but this could easily go for CV weapons too. How many people got a CV weapon without using cube or CS? Very few.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Kuschel - Lost City
    Kuschel - Lost City Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    The reason CQ is leaving is because we relied on in game items and in game everything to make our way.

I believe if you're playing a game to play the game it's fun. When the sole purpose of playing the game is to acquire cash shop items then you're playing the cash shop, not the game.

Spectral can afford it, not CQ.

Have fun buying your way to the top. b:bye
    No hiding in room 32 NPC.

b:bye
  • Pervs - Lost City
    Pervs - Lost City Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    the Reason Cq Is Leaving Is Because We Relied On In Game Items And In Game Everything To Make Our Way.

I Believe If You're Playing A Game To Play The Game It's Fun. When The Sole Purpose Of Playing The Game Is To Acquire Cash Shop Items Then You're Playing The Cash Shop, Not The Game.

Spectral Can Afford It, Not Cq.

Have Fun Buying Your Way To The Top. B:bye

QQ

.......lol........
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Allnighte - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    The reason CQ is leaving is because we relied on in game items and in game everything to make our way.

I believe if you're playing a game to play the game it's fun. When the sole purpose of playing the game is to acquire cash shop items then you're playing the cash shop, not the game.

Spectral can afford it, not CQ.

Have fun buying your way to the top. b:bye

lol

and what about all the other players in guilds with no land and hence no salary?

"relied on salary" is an understatement.
    anyway, there's plenty of people who know how to make money without salary, and they'd LOVE to fill those empty spots in CQ to get additional millions every week.

so to that I say: welcome level 60 CQ! enjoy your stay! b:victory
  • Devil - Lost City
    Devil - Lost City Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    CQ members like me started the guild in PW-MY with no salary every week b:surrender
    IJS
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Pretty sure everyone started with no land.

I'm also pretty sure that bloodlust had just as much land (minus 1) as conq. So how did conq beat blt then? It was all Deity wasn't it?
  • Allnighte - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    CQ members like me started the guild in PW-MY with no salary every week b:surrender
    IJS
    Pretty sure everyone started with no land.

I'm also pretty sure that bloodlust had just as much land (minus 1) as conq. So how did conq beat blt then? It was all Deity wasn't it?

are these posts in response to my last post?

cuz i think mine flew right over your heads.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    are these posts in response to my last post?

cuz i think mine flew right over your heads.

Not all that surprising b:sweatb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    So ridiculous making the rage around event into some sort of CQ issue. 95% of the server cant afford gold charms for 1 mil each and they sure as hell cant afford to stand in 1k and spam boxes all day...and they don't even get 2-3 mil each week in salary. This event is slightly depressing for anyone that cant load 250 gold everyday.
  • Takaru - Lost City
    Takaru - Lost City Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Ummm if CQ goes away what does everyones goals become? Wheres the challenge ? +12 to fight who?

HARD WORK versus Cash Shoppers is what we are talking about here. A lvl 10 can now have the same gear as lvl 100s who worked their asses off for a whole year to get the gear they've wanted. About our salary i do believe everyone was given a chance at the start of the server to obtain land, we EARNED it, so if if some of us wish to be lazy and not earn coins any other way we have that right.

If you're happy that some CQ members are quitting then you we're the 1 getting pwned by our hard work no matter how much you cash shopped.

Skills > Cash Choppers(Remember what we did to you the night before the patch came outb:surrender
  • Phsyco - Lost City
    Phsyco - Lost City Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Ummm if CQ goes away what does everyones goals become? Wheres the challenge ? +12 to fight who?

HARD WORK versus Cash Shoppers is what we are talking about here. A lvl 10 can now have the same gear as lvl 100s who worked their asses off for a whole year to get the gear they've wanted. About our salary i do believe everyone was given a chance at the start of the server to obtain land, we EARNED it, so if if some of us wish to be lazy and not earn coins any other way we have that right.

If you're happy that some CQ members are quitting then you we're the 1 getting pwned by our hard work no matter how much you cash shopped.

Skills > Cash Choppers(Remember what we did to you the night before the patch came outb:surrender

QFT and thats just bull!
  • Cbastor - Lost City
    Cbastor - Lost City Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

sorry, i lke u Takaru but CASH shop >Skill dont play games, and just so u know CQ has or at leas useed to have just as many cash shoppers as the BLT spec peoples cq were just a little smarter and werent to cocky in the begining like rq and blt was .they were smart and pved till 9x unlike others
  • Takaru - Lost City
    Takaru - Lost City Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    cbas b:scorn where have you been
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    sorry, i lke u Takaru but CASH shop >Skill dont play games, and just so u know CQ has or at leas useed to have just as many cash shoppers as the BLT spec peoples cq were just a little smarter and werent to cocky in the begining like rq and blt was .they were smart and pved till 9x unlike others

err I know many games that are skill based. Even a few MMORPGS.

Anyways it doesn't matter, the fact that people can get the best gear in the gear within a day by just buying zhen just proves how much Dev's ****ed up on that one. I hope they're like :

"/facepalm, we're dumb"
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Revert - Lost City
    Revert - Lost City Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    dekciw wrote: »

Anyways it doesn't matter, the fact that people can get the best gear in the gear within a day by just buying zhen just proves how much Dev's ****ed up on that one. I hope they're like :

"/facepalm, we're dumb"

Nope, too busy going chaching chaching chaching, look at our severance packages before a four letter word starting with the grade Cba will never get, ending with a common term in science.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    boxygen? ..
  • Shano - Lost City
    Shano - Lost City Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    dekciw wrote: »

"/facepalm, we're dumb"

wtf "within a day"?
    are you sure would take that long?
    i thought was like 30 mins to 1 hour by clicking
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    What does Spectral fight for when they win by default?
    Either way have fun I guess, I'm moving on to other things :3
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • riddler1
    riddler1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Although I do feel for those who tirelessly worked so hard in getting the high level weapons, the saddest thing I see in all this is something that hasn't really been touched on yet.

This server has always had cash shoppers who have spent thousands of dollars to get their gear +'ed up. This has not effected the server in any real dramatic way. In relation to gear, this event will again not make a real diffenece as only those who spend thousands of dollars, will get a full set of goodies from the boxes.

The problem though is these ppl who spend only about $20 on zhen for the event. For $20, this allows them to essentially get all their appoc pages for their 79 skills AND alot of their 89/99 skill books. Now we have the situation of players running around (who arent cashshop who.res) with additional skills AND level 11 skills compared to someone who can't (because of the skyrocketing gold price)/won't pay rl cash. This is a far bigger problem IMHO and will greatly effect pvp for everyone.

It is a sad time for all those who I fought alongside of and against and although I have already quit the game, I feel your pain and understand your anger.

CaptainBlood