Options
13»

Comments

• Starang - Lost City
    Starang - Lost City Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    riddler1 wrote: »
    Although I do feel for those who tirelessly worked so hard in getting the high level weapons, the saddest thing I see in all this is something that hasn't really been touched on yet.

This server has always had cash shoppers who have spent thousands of dollars to get their gear +'ed up. This has not effected the server in any real dramatic way. In relation to gear, this event will again not make a real diffenece as only those who spend thousands of dollars, will get a full set of goodies from the boxes.

The problem though is these ppl who spend only about $20 on zhen for the event. For $20, this allows them to essentially get all their appoc pages for their 79 skills AND alot of their 89/99 skill books. Now we have the situation of players running around (who arent cashshop who.res) with additional skills AND level 11 skills compared to someone who can't (because of the skyrocketing gold price)/won't pay rl cash. This is a far bigger problem IMHO and will greatly effect pvp for everyone.

It is a sad time for all those who I fought alongside of and against and although I have already quit the game, I feel your pain and understand your anger.

CaptainBlood

Hey sup CaptainBlood ^^
  • Kuschel - Lost City
    Kuschel - Lost City Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Nope, too busy going chaching chaching chaching, look at our severance packages before a four letter word starting with the grade Cba will never get, ending with a common term in science.
    boxygen? ..

I lol'ed.

omd 10char?
    No hiding in room 32 NPC.

b:bye
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    What does Spectral fight for when they win by default?
    Either way have fun I guess, I'm moving on to other things :3

Maybe this is the divine intervention Athran was waiting for.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Starang - Lost City
    Starang - Lost City Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    dekciw wrote: »

Lmfao.
    jnhk
  • Phsyco - Lost City
    Phsyco - Lost City Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    sorry, i lke u Takaru but CASH shop >Skill dont play games, and just so u know CQ has or at leas useed to have just as many cash shoppers as the BLT spec peoples cq were just a little smarter and werent to cocky in the begining like rq and blt was .they were smart and pved till 9x unlike others

Cash shop should be greater than skill but there should be a limit.
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    dekciw wrote: »
    Lmfao.
    jnhk

Good for him.
    Pre-grats Athran b:cute

edit:
    riddler1 wrote: »
    The problem though is these ppl who spend only about $20 on zhen for the event. For $20, this allows them to essentially get all their appoc pages for their 79 skills AND alot of their 89/99 skill books. Now we have the situation of players running around (who arent cashshop who.res) with additional skills AND level 11 skills compared to someone who can't (because of the skyrocketing gold price)/won't pay rl cash. This is a far bigger problem IMHO and will greatly effect pvp for everyone.
    CaptainBlood

This is mainly why I quit.
    As a mage I really don't care about items, I have a +8 99 crit sword, it's all I really need. I don't care if people have cv weapons/frostwalk weapons, or gear, 90% of the people who get it arne't able to use it, so they sell it to higher levels, that's fine, mages still hit hard. But now everyone and their mother will be popping up with earth barrier, all 3 masteries, phoenix, sandstorm, hailstorm, all of these skills I cannot obtain. What pisses me off the most is I've spent 45m++ on 300++ pages of fate recently, and I've yet to get Dragon or Tempest. My two best skills. So I spent 45m on duplicate upon duplicate of skills, then they release this where everyone and their mother can get every skill minus the 99 ones. No thanks. I'm done.
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MavLOLs - Lost City
    MavLOLs - Lost City Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    yea amour i gave up on this game really O.O but todays TW was sooo fun omg, cant wait till next week
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Next week spec will have refined all thier new gear.
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • MavLOLs - Lost City
    MavLOLs - Lost City Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

nothing new
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

How pathetic. Relying on another guild. GG
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • Mizorie - Lost City
    Mizorie - Lost City Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    sigh dark.....i told you, you were annoying on the forums :/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dalamaar: Mizorie you have no soul.