How are you cq?

Options
rukhmath
rukhmath Posts: 2 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
How u doing cq?

Feeling out of sorts?

Heard u been rpking & rqing.......

What u lot thought?
Ingame coin>Real life money?b:surrender

Guess some of u got a much needed reality check today eh?

Take it.b:kiss
No need for quotes anymore. Lost City's eyes are wide open now. Thank god!b:victory
Post edited by rukhmath on

Comments

• Anberlin - Lost City
    Anberlin - Lost City Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Hey it's you! I thought you'd quit trollin!

Sup dude.

Obviously cq isn't happy, they're handing out cv bows, etc. It's like how RQ'd feel if they banned rpking.

I think CQ might still survive though, Daikoku and Elayne could steer us through an apocalypse.

edit: BTW are you coming to "the place" where RQ are currently located? (Pandora's RQ).
  • rukhmath
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Hi anber!b:bye

Nah not trolling, just following up on what i promised a long long time ago......i'll leave it as that.

Might be, might not be going to that place you guys going. Depends on a few select friends of mine.

But i heard to fight cq over there i gotta go light.....yucks...i don't like light.

Anyways we'll see what the future brings.

And on that note......

Still cq........take it!b:kiss
    No need for quotes anymore. Lost City's eyes are wide open now. Thank god!b:victory
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Was waiting for this....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Anberlin - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    There's no CQ over there! We're waaaaay too carebear. The CQ who are done here just joined RQ. b:laugh

So, are Spectral stocking up on their CV stuff? This event is so well aimed at them that it practically has their name on it.

"Buy CV gear, take server back from CQ, Put our kids through College!"
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    There's no CQ over there! We're waaaaay too carebear. The CQ who are done here just joined RQ. b:laugh

So, are Spectral stocking up on their CV stuff? This event is so well aimed at them that it practically has their name on it.

"Buy CV gear, take server back from CQ, Put our kids through College!"

In all honesty, I have not been on since patch and have NO idea what is going on with this event.

Besides, according to the other servers, there are announcements for certain items.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Sepfiroth - Lost City
    Sepfiroth - Lost City Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    This event has "**** up the economy" written all over it. Only the CSers win. Any non paying average player, who might spend a little here and there, will be fcked over. Hiero's will go through the roof, CS items are going to be unaffordable, and there's no point in farming anything now.
    I'd rage if I was CQ too.
  • Phsyco - Lost City
    Phsyco - Lost City Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    This event has "**** up the economy" written all over it. Only the CSers win. Any non paying average player, who might spend a little here and there, will be fcked over. Hiero's will go through the roof, CS items are going to be unaffordable, and there's no point in farming anything now.

<----b:surrender
  • Anberlin - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Yeah, I stopped charging zen ages ago and although I had every intention to keep playing for a while, once the realisation hit me that I could log on and be grinding and get one shot by any idiot from SG1 or some guild that i've never heard of just because they have a credit card... it was over.

Haven't even logged in since the patch but it's supposedly really bad. Mass rage, epic QQ... just like the forums, but with Duke rubbing your nose in it with his orange text spam!
  • zaaphiel
    zaaphiel Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

you got that right. HP CHARMS 1 MILL,1 GOLD 4200-500K I mean wtf! maybe mats should go up to 9k each to really **** things up cos every thing else has gone up why notfarmed things?.its just a thought...it dont matter now the new game starts soonb:pleasedim outta hereb:bye
  • devotion
    devotion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    wait rukmath.. are you bragging that your guild is the only people stupid enough to keep playing this game? b:laugh
    I like to rub it in. Enjoying the game?
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=1810092&postcount=6
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=3518732&postcount=17
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=3986762&postcount=6
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    If we ever leave the map it will be because we quit, not because we were defeated.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Haven't even logged in since the patch but it's supposedly really bad. Mass rage, epic QQ... just like the forums, but with Duke rubbing your nose in it with his orange text spam!

Yeah, I am on msn with friends and am getting the play by play while at work...lol.

Sounds like madness. Well, I stocked up on Gold yesterday at 180k per and now am glad I did.

There were soooo many indications that these pack were coming out. No idea why ppl did not plan ahead -.-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I suppose no one thought PWI would be daring enough to release these packs after so many people complained and reasoned why they shouldn't be. It's just another reason why people are distrusting PWI / quitting.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • deumy
    deumy Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Luckily, many of us preordered a game that is not to be called by named months ago.
  • Otorien - Lost City
    Otorien - Lost City Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    You know the true victims here?

NSYNC. How can we hope to win with alts now? CQ are too poor to CS on their freaking mains... QQQQQQQ
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I suppose no one thought PWI would be daring enough to release these packs after so many people complained and reasoned why they shouldn't be. It's just another reason why people are distrusting PWI / quitting.

This surprises me. I was telling people to watch for these. Every version has a one year "special." And I never once saw people say they did not want them, all I saw was people excited about the prospect and opportunity.
    You know the true victims here?

NSYNC. How can we hope to win with alts now? CQ are too poor to CS on their freaking mains... QQQQQQQ

For some reason this made me laugh. It is astonishing, and I am going to say this in the nicest but most truthful way possible, how many CQ relie on salary to get by. I can make more in 1-2days then some of you can make in 1 weeks worth of salary. b:surrender

Its knowing how to make money really...you DO NOT have to cash shop to have money in this game.

And NSync the victims...lol (not to be mean but thats funny even coming from u anberlin)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    This surprises me. I was telling people to watch for these. Every version has a one year "special." And I never once saw people say they did not want them, all I saw was people excited about the prospect and opportunity.

For some reason this made me laugh. It is astonishing, and I am going to say this in the nicest but most truthful way possible, how many CQ relie on salary to get by. I can make more in 1-2days then some of you can make in 1 weeks worth of salary. b:surrender

Its knowing how to make money really...you DO NOT have to cash shop to have money in this game.

And NSync the victims...lol (not to be mean but thats funny even coming from u anberlin)

You really are missing the big picture. Get your head out of your **** and look around.
  • Otorien - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options

We rely on salary because we're the best! We need hieros and pk pots and mats and all kinds of **** to remain the best, the time is long gone when all you need is organisation to win.

You don't have to cash shop to have money but with gold prices through the roof, its a lot harder and once cash shoppers have all this insane stuff (gems for attack/def level... warsoul...... loloverpowered) PVP and TW will be a freaking nightmare.

Admittedly its not as bad as people are saying yet but the powerful stuff just became available. Let's see how it looks after a month. b:shocked
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    You really are missing the big picture. Get your head out of your **** and look around.

No, I think you need to uninstall and leave like you keep threatening...oh wait they are dry threats. Your attempt fail is fail. I speak the truth as I have a lot of friends in CQ and have talked to many of them about what I said. If people do not like it they can leave plain and simple no one is keeping anyone here.

I was making a point that this was going to happen and did. For those who like to do nothing all day in-game and have things handed to them...well there choice.

See the intelligent response below?
    We rely on salary because we're the best! We need hieros and pk pots and mats and all kinds of **** to remain the best, the time is long gone when all you need is organisation to win.

You don't have to cash shop to have money but with gold prices through the roof, its a lot harder and once cash shoppers have all this insane stuff (gems for attack/def level... warsoul...... loloverpowered) PVP and TW will be a freaking nightmare.

Admittedly its not as bad as people are saying yet but the powerful stuff just became available. Let's see how it looks after a month. b:shocked

1) Never said nor denyed that you all are the best. But even the best cannot have everything.

2) Agreed that the cash shoppers have a HUGE advantage in this. Look at one of your faction mates -.- We know who it is and the bragging and the items he has already gotten. My MSN has been through thte roof today here at work.

3) I agree 100% and have been trying to say that. This will be around for one month. This is a waiting game at this point really. Only time will tell. It is just the frenzy of "new."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Devoted - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Dry threats? I only log once or twice a week to rpk. Now I won't even do that because while fighting +12 gx's was fun an all, +12 8jun's are another story.

You obviously don't understand how this game works if you think that all this commotion is because it's 'new.' Give your head a shake, this game is now 100% cash shop. Pvp has been effectively destroyed in 1 night and it's starting to feel like my-en all over again. If you can honestly trust the gm's anymore after this patch you are delusional. Again, look at the big picture. Plenty of people have quit on the spot, some people said they will work with what they got and other's could careless. I doubt even 1 non-cash shopper level 100 liked this patch. I don't even want to bother taking the time describing to you what will happen to pwi from this. I'll just let time do the talking.
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    What devoted said. The best pvp I had in this game was before Phoenix and +12 weapons appeared. Back when people started getting hh90. Most fun I had in PW. Game is now doomed.

BRB awful players with +12 8jun/cv/warsoul weapon. Sorry Midnight, but those 10 hours long CV runs are now lollololololwasted cause every rich kid can get the bow within a few clicks.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I will just remind you that it is NOT the GM's who add the content and make the decisions on what is put in this game. That is delusional.

As far as PvP, I agree, I cannot beat many ppl who have the so-called "epic" weapons/gear. But +12 is a rarity, you all make it seem like SO many ppl have this luxury.

Myself personally...I have +7 and I will not be able to go much higher IF I ever go for 99.

PvP died on this server a long, long time ago.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Otorien - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I just can't believe that the carebears, the pwi fanboys and people who swore they'd stay are now being forced out simply because they can't afford to do hh or world boss etc. Amazing.

Edit: devs make patches but GMs CHOOSE to use them. Spoons said so somewhere
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    PvP died on this server a long, long time ago.

So let's all go kill lowbies! b:chuckle
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Pvp did die a long time ago but a lot of people kept playing because there was still the aspect of competition. Now I can hardly see anyone that plays for the competition to continue playing.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    So let's all go kill lowbies! b:chuckle

b:surrender non-rpk guild....BUT, I'll pm you with one of my pk alts b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• rukhmath
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Pvp did die a long time ago but a lot of people kept playing because there was still the aspect of trying to beat cq. Now I can hardly see anyone in cq to continue playing.As finally after 1 year, someone else other than us, has the advantage.

Fixed for you.b:pleased
  • Devil - Lost City
    Devil - Lost City Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Glad to see that some people are proud of spending money to beat F2Ps.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    rukhmath wrote: »
    Fixed for you.b:pleased

us? i haven't been apart of conq for a long time. like warmachine said though, the only way you will get conq's land is if they quit. 6 people with +12 8jun's still won't win. not to mention the fact conq can get the same items too.

so if you ever take the map, I hope those empty tw's are fun :D
  • rukhmath
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Glad to see that some people can afford to keep spending money to beat F2Ps.

Fixed for you toob:pleased