How much money have you spend on this Game?

Options

Comments

• JollyJaguar - Sanctuary
    JollyJaguar - Sanctuary Posts: 431 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    More then 50$ less then 50 Euro, lol..
    But anyways what's wrong with buying Zen?
    The game is free to play, yes, but don't forget GMs need to be motivated also o.o Basically you're just donating money for a better gameplay.. nothing wrong with that b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CeliaZ - Sanctuary
    CeliaZ - Sanctuary Posts: 901 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    More then 50$ less then 50 Euro, lol..
    But anyways what's wrong with buying Zen?
    The game is free to play, yes, but don't forget GMs need to be motivated also o.o Basically you're just donating money for a better gameplay.. nothing wrong with that b:pleased

I totally agree with that, my pricing is in the same region too =) Very nice faction and land-mate b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Archville - Sanctuary
    Archville - Sanctuary Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    0$, i usually go the hard way to get boutique stuff...endless farming. x.x

I should make an exception sometime lol.
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    0 spent on game. I would spend some if I had money to spend. I play it because I do not have money to put into online gaming. I do appreciate the gold that people buy no matter the reason since it is them why we 0 spenders are playing.

For all the haters who think putting money into the game at this moment or any moment at all, please take your complaining else where. The thread was not meant for you to display your issues with PWI.

Example: Baraya , if you don't play then stop complaining and enjoy your current games you playing.
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • Baraya - Dreamweaver
    Baraya - Dreamweaver Posts: 148 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    You can't start a topic about a hotly debate issue without getting a debate at some point. Either accept that or don't make the thread in the first place.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Gefrituurd - Lost City
    Gefrituurd - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I spend $15 or so to get myself an mount on lv 20 :D

I just wanted one. Just started.

I spend 300 euro on an other game which i really really regret.

But i think i will spend 20$ or so to get myself some charms for the upcoming months, nothing more.

I played an other game for 2400 hour.

U play an console game for what? 50 hours? normally

So that means 48 games for an price of aprox 40$

1920$ If i would do the same whit console games. Now this is probablyt way off lol but still :S It gives an idea.

if i go to the pub whit friends i blow like 20-50 euro in 1 evening.
    Hell 1 week in amsterdam made me 250 euro poorer.

Nothing wrong whit supporting an little game.

Allthough i do realise that paying for monthly fee is mostly cheaper since buying cash shop items can get a little addictive.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    You can't start a topic about a hotly debate issue without getting a debate at some point. Either accept that or don't make the thread in the first place.
    " How much money have you spend on this Game?" is a simple question that usually cant start a debate as is.

The only pple that are starting a debate are the ones that push their own sense of worth on other ppls spending and openly belittling them. Thats where the debates start.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Baraya - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2009
    Options
    " How much money have you spend on this Game?" is a simple question not a debate.

The only pple that are starting a debate are the ones that push their own sense of worth on other ppls spending and openly belittling them. Thats where the debates start.

I never said that the thread was itself a debate. Who's pushing an agenda now?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I never said that the thread was itself a debate. Who's pushing an agenda now?

You are making no sense.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
    edited August 2009
    Options
    You are making no sense.....
    they is confused b:chuckle
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Baraya - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2009
    Options
    they is confused b:chuckle

Nope. Just smart enough to actually understand it all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheGoliath - Heavens Tear
    TheGoliath - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,667 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    devs didn't earn my cash
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Teh_fishey - Dreamweaver
    Teh_fishey - Dreamweaver Posts: 552 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I admit to buying pixels. This better be a damn good game.

Lets just say I'm one of the reasons this game is free.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Note: No thats not me... I stole that from the interwebs b:chuckle
    BTW.... YOU ROCK FORSAKENX <3

I like to think of myself as a dog, I can be cute and cuddly but sniff people's butts and get away with it ><>

Warlock recruiting lvl 70+ on the Dreamweaver Server.
    PM an officer for an invite.

b:heartb:flowerb:faint
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Nope. Just smart enough to actually understand it all.

If your smart enough you need to choose your words when posting, You contradict yourself too much lol
    Yes. That is my opinion of good support for the company. I have no problem at all with people paying small amounts over time. Many cash shop items are nice and worth buying. I'm just bothered by big spending. (omg cant believe you let other pples spending bother you) I wonder if those people are buying gold to re-sell for in-game money. Otherwise, I don't understand what they're spending that much money on in the first place. (the higher you go the more you tend to spend if you want quick exp like cube, sometimes excluding veno tho. Basically to those who you think spend alot, its not really alot, its petty money for them.)
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options

If your smart enough you need to choose your words when posting, You contradict yourself too much lol

*cough*

You are being trolled.

It is not about the $$ people are spending. It is the REASON(S) people spend the amount that they do on a free game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • wynke
    wynke Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    LMAO This thread has been so entertaining for me just in and of itself, that I feel moved to go charge some more Zhen as a way of saying "Thanks for the entertainment! Keep it coming." b:laugh

>grabs her credit card and heads for the cash shop, stoppping briefly to say:<

Don't hate me because I have worked to aquire marketable skills and earn a small slice of personal time and a large chunk of disposible income. I can always make more money. I can never buy/steal/make more time in my life. Playing PWI a few hours a week is a good way for me to chill and de-stress. Less expensive than therapy.

And btw Feiric, you stole my quote! I tell people the same thing "I grind IRL".

All you folks who play but don't pay, you can thank me and others like me anytime for supporting your habit. We are easy to recognize. You'll see us in nice clothes on nice mounts having fun. We already understand the value of coin, both real and virtual, and we know the value of our own time as well. Don't ever confuse the two. That's like mistaking kindness for weakness. Not a good idea either way.
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    wynke wrote: »
    LMAO This thread has been so entertaining for me just in and of itself, that I feel moved to go charge some more Zhen as a way of saying "Thanks for the entertainment! Keep it coming." b:laugh

Don't hate me because I have worked to aquire marketable skills and earn a small slice of personal time and a large chunk of disposible income. I can always make more money. I can never buy/steal/make more time in my life. Playing PWI a few hours a week is a good way for me to chill and de-stress. Less expensive than therapy.

All you folks who play but don't pay, you can thank me and others like me anytime for supporting your habit. We are easy to recognize. You'll see us in nice clothes on nice mounts having fun. We already understand the value of coin, both real and virtual, and we know the value of our own time as well. Don't ever confuse the two. That's like mistaking kindness for weakness. Not a good idea either way.

I use CS wings, CS clothes, and a CS mount without spending rl money. So not that easy to recognize.

But thank you paying players for buying it in the first place for me to rebuy with coin. b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
    edited August 2009
    Options
    wynke wrote: »

well put lol
  • wynke
    wynke Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    But Aadi, you probably are grinding a lot more for those small luxuries, and generally are getting them after they've been around a while. Not saying that's a bad thing, just seems like far too much of an investment of time than I can myself afford to give to PWI. I actually envy those who have the great gift of such an amount of time to devote to a game. If I could (in a Perfect World), I'd only work for free for those who are in need, and devote the rest of my time to gardening, my livestock, my family, and games. Not necessarily in that order :P
  • Talavir - Sanctuary
    Talavir - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    oh_rly.jpg

well according 2 this1,every1s that bying TT items from AH its the same right?
    get over it.if u intend 2 reach 100 maybe u ll have 2 put some real money on it.like i do.n why? cause prices right now is outrageous with the gold up high.so yea.i ll prefer real money on than a wise..*** rip me off.n believe me r many of them.
    check: reinforced leather 16k , 1 teleacoustik 154k..(3 days ago)
    these ppl must banned once n 4 all from game.
  • Talavir - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Options
    if u spend cash ur not a good player in my eyes

well according 2 this1,every1s that bying TT items from AH its the same right?
    get over it.if u intend 2 reach 100 maybe u ll have 2 put some real money on it.like i do.n why? cause prices right now is outrageous with the gold up high.so yea.i ll prefer real money on than a wise..*** rip me off.n believe me r many of them.
    check: reinforced leather 16k , 1 teleacoustik 154k..(3 days ago)
    these ppl must banned once n 4 all from game.
    CORRECTION :P
  • Talavir - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Options
    sorry fireblood.this 1 're 4 alyy friend! b:laugh
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I would just like to randomly put this out there. Until recently (PWI Offers with free ZEN), if no one bought gold / spent money on this game, then no one in game could have boutique only items.

No charms, no dolls, no mounts (except those weird horses), no cool aerocraft (besides winning from contest), the list goes on.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • starman17
    starman17 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    there should be a zero option in the poll becuz a lot of people have spent zero.

wtf!
  • Ascii - Harshlands
    Ascii - Harshlands Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Too much for a game where GMs dont even support their customers.

+100

alot is all im going to say b:surrender
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    This thread is going to lock real fast if people continue to accuse GMs of not providing customer support. Everyone knows that is a fallacy, and it is an insult to our entire Customer Support team. Talk bad to me all you want, but do not insult our GMs for working all day to assist users with their issues just because you have a personal problem with them.
  • Kannone - Heavens Tear
    Kannone - Heavens Tear Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    This thread is going to lock real fast if people continue to accuse GMs of not providing customer support. Everyone knows that is a fallacy, and it is an insult to our entire Customer Support team. Talk bad to me all you want, but do not insult our GMs for working all day to assist users with their issues just because you have a personal problem with them.

Everyone that has ever needed their help knows that GMs provide excellent support. It's merely a few dozen naysayers with noisy forum presences that say otherwise.

What other industry can you ask for help and receive it within seconds? (yeah every time I've had party members get stuck, it took GMs less than 2 minutes to respond).

<3 GMs. b:bye
  • Viper_girl - Heavens Tear
    Viper_girl - Heavens Tear Posts: 541 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Too many non-paying players come here and complain about customer support. What, you guys expect people to work for free to give you customer support that is better than P2P games. ????

Well I have got all my issues resolved. The only few that I haven't had replied to are ones where a blanket statement about the issue has been announced. Usually after a major server wide problem. *early ending of sales ... COUGH*

And I have to say Spoons is a pretty cool GM, calm and actually has a good sense of humor. b:chuckle
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Too many non-paying players come here and complain about customer support. What, you guys expect people to work for free to give you customer support that is better than P2P games. ????

Well I have got all my issues resolved. The only few that I haven't had replied to are ones where a blanket statement about the issue has been announced. Usually after a major server wide problem. *early ending of sales ... COUGH*

And I have to say Spoons is a pretty cool GM, calm and actually has a good sense of humor. b:chuckle

you're doing it wrong, you're supposed to yell at meb:shockedb:chuckle but thanks :)
  • Brael - Dreamweaver
    Brael - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,430 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Their CS team provides support, but the answer isn't always favorable. In 6 months playing this game I've sent in three tickets.

The first ticket was because I wined an FB and went LD about 2 seconds later. Wines weren't reimbursed (and they cost me what was a lot of money to me at the time). The instance was gone when I got back (was back ingame within 2 minutes)

The second ticket, which was solved for me, involved PWI crashing any time I entered a specific spot on the map with one character, and I got stuck in a loop there where I couldn't log in and move. The spot was above tusk town, and it wasn't something on my end as I tried to log in from several PC's to confirm it (even from different locations), it was just some messed up map spot.

The third ticket was over a guy stealing world boss drops from me, I had multiple screenshots for proof, of the kill, of him stealing them, of him admitting it in whispers, and even bragging over it. On that one I was told they would get back to me, and never did. And no, nothing happened to the guy that did it, I saw him in a new faction about two weeks later (he wasn't removed from his old one for it, he just decided to go elsewhere, I know that because his faction said they didn't care when I mentioned it to their leader).

So anyways, CS does exist, and they do get back to you... I can't say I've been real impressed with the service though as the only issue I've had that was solved was the one that was required for me to be able to log in, but the others which certainly didn't help my gameplay experience both went unresolved in my opinion.

Anyways, as for how much I've spent on this game, $70 in 6 months. I've been trying to do $15/month on average, but since I have to buy in amounts of $10 I'll wait for a sale I can get really excited about to charge my zen again. My budget I set for myself for this game says I'm due to spend about $35 on it soon (once it ticks over to september, $20 now).