How much money have you spend on this Game?

Options

Comments

• XImmortelle - Dreamweaver
    XImmortelle - Dreamweaver Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    aww.. that's so sweet. Everyone gather in a circle and hold hands..

I hope that wasnt sarcasm, since i fail to see why my post deserved that.
    i kinda just replied on the guy saying people who pay for a game are fail or
    something like that. i thought that was just stupid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    *ω* <3333333 I love you
  • Isala - Sanctuary
    Isala - Sanctuary Posts: 1,607 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I've logged 100's of hours in Smash Bros. for the Wii

Ditto... Just missing ONE sticker... I keep running SSE on Intense, with characters with the Max Sticker drop equipped... But it's a no go...

ON topic... I've actually spent more time on this game than I have on Brawl... This game keeps sucking me in. I really want to hit the max level with one character at least, and maybe prove that HA wizard is useful for something.
  • WitchBurner - Sanctuary
    WitchBurner - Sanctuary Posts: 1,394 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    People as a whole have spent too much here and are beginning to notice and realise that they shouldn't even bother.

GM's view every move they make as a business decision, it doesn't matter if the game ends up broken, unbalanced, filled with cash sinks designed to make players lose any hard earned coins they have. As long as they are able to buy their way to happiness, the GM's view it as a good business decision.

People request revamps to broken systems like TW which actively support faction monopoly control, even simple map resets so people can enjoy the part of the game for a little while. Nothing gets done, because the factions trying to attack have people charging money for charms and refines, the number of people holding land get their charms/refines from faction money, the less people holding land = more zen being charged. This means no changes there.

IT STARES YOU IN THE FACE

I've charged a stupid amount but plan to never charge again, if I'm still playing this game in the coming weeks. They spam cash shop sales to milk money before a huge chunk migrate to [removed]. I'm hoping once that happens they'll wake up and see that people want actual changes, not a reskinned dungeon labelled as new content or a fancy dress for their character or another 11m/s $50 bill.
    Currently flying internet spaceships around dodixie, moving to amarr soon.

Send me a mail if you wanna ask/request anything

Sanctuary's retired king of wizards alongside queen Saintblu.
  • XME_Norou - Dreamweaver
    XME_Norou - Dreamweaver Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I hope that wasnt sarcasm, since i fail to see why my post deserved that.
    i kinda just replied on the guy saying people who pay for a game are fail or
    something like that. i thought that was just stupid

Didn't see you quoting any posts or anything in particular.. figured it was one of those posts thrown out there aimed at getting 'haha - look at this guy' responses. People attempting to say they're better than anyone because of how much money they've spent is childish to begin with.. but on a game and in this aspect there's no way to prove any of it: I could have easily said "I've spent $2000+ on PWI and have pwnage gear cause you all suck at PvP". The only people who would have known the truth was the members of the PWI staff that have access to my transaction records.
    XME_Norou: lvl 8x Archer, pure Dex build.
    Proud *EX* Member of XBushidoXb:victory

Done with PWI, moved on to my next game.
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Ah, im just too lazy to quote sometimes
    or i already hit the reply button n since my internet is kinda slow
    i cant be assed getting back to just quote it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    *ω* <3333333 I love you
  • Heartstone - Dreamweaver
    Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    200-300'ish
    I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz
  • WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary
    WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary Posts: 1,686 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    They spam cash shop sales to milk money before a huge chunk migrate to (deleted by me)
    Ho hum... so THAT's the big "game that should not be named" everyone's threatening to move to?

You mean the newest pay-per-month, gone-in-six-months, fantasy RPG that's really-really-going-to-take-down-the-king-this-time-we-mean-it?

Bleh... how anti-climatic.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PWI Merchanting Guides: warrenwolfy.wordpress.com
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    As long as i can have my personal fun. In the end this game boils down to ME time =3 I spend as much as I can afford to waste on entertainment.
    Where is the 1000$+ option >_>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Most of us who spends sometimes have lives and don't have time to spend 24/7 ingame to farm and all, and if we don't use cash (again sometimes) it would be really hard to catch up with you ppl who literally live infront of PC(not having good gears and such) b:chuckle

1.)i have a life thats why im gona quit the game iof something hot doesnt hapen
    2.)ppl who spend cash on a MMO are fails(no ofense)
    3.)if u actualy play the game instead on charging ur cash into it ur gona find it much better
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    yes by using real cash to get ur nix which has flesh ream.....nice :P

My alt has a nix that cost NO rl $$ to get.
    However someone spends their money is their choice.

^^ This ^^

Over-all ----> If one wants to spend THEIR OWN MONEY on a free to play game, then y not? Zzzzzzzzzz.....besides now people can get free Zen.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Centetric - Lost City
    Centetric - Lost City Posts: 1,528 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    i figure im gonna be playin this game for a while so ive "invested" a pretty good chunk of money in the gold trading market.
    so in total on this account and my old one (forgot the info b:surrender).
    ive spent about er $2,000-$2,500 on this game. Not much for a gold trader b:surrender but i figured id spend the same amount buying console games.

FYI: im only in 8th grade and i go alter server for wedding at my church for $100 per service.so its not like im paying bills.i keep the rest of the money for I.C.E. or just if a new sale is on in PWE games then i inject gold or just buy the stuff then sell b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
  • MiKaeLo - Sanctuary
    MiKaeLo - Sanctuary Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    3.)if u actualy play the game instead on charging ur cash into it ur gona find it much better

Like I said some of us just don't have the luxury of TIME as much as most ppl do b:sad either time or money hmmmm time is money b:shutup
  • AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear
    AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,413 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    1.)i have a life thats why im gona quit the game iof something hot doesnt hapen

Hi, i thought i would reply. b:chuckle

1.) We all live.

2.) Go tell that to everyone that buys' MMO's and/or has to pay a monthly subscription.

3.) I have found the game enjoyable before I bought zhen and I've found it enjoyable after i bought zhen.
    Retired

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Calliope - Heavens Tear
    Calliope - Heavens Tear Posts: 328 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Like I said some of us just don't have the luxury of TIME as much as most ppl do b:sad either time or money hmmmm time is money b:shutup
    There's a third option: patience. If you're not in a hurry, and willing to wait, you can (slowly) get your end-game levels, skills, and gears. Levels are easy: as long as you do *something* every day that gets you xp, you will eventually level up. Skills just take careful management of skill points (never enough!) and coins. Gear is the trickiest, but if you check a few categories in the AH every day or two, you'll only spend 5 minutes looking at items (and anyway shopping is fun), but you will eventually find good gear at a low price.

Although I'd be lying if I said I wasn't looking forward to level 89. Should be another week or so.

That said, though, I fully respect the people who have a lot of time or money to put into this game. I would put in plenty of both if I could!
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Options
    My alt has a nix that cost NO rl $$ to get.

that means ur a good player
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    that means ur a good player

This means I know how to make $$.

I will not lie and say that I have never charged Zen, but I made it a point NOT to use anything from Zen to get a Nix.

The little that I have gotten in Zen was used for the main purpose of Charms.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Nastassiya - Sanctuary
    Nastassiya - Sanctuary Posts: 483 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Thank you Zhen Buyers!

There is nothing wrong at all with buying zhen. If no one spend money on this game then none of you would be here playing it because PW wouldn't have a profit from this product to keep PWI running.

So I would like to THANK the people who buy zhen because at the moment you are supporting my new enjoyment. Thank you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    GTFO My Font Color
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Thank you Zhen Buyers!

There is nothing wrong at all with selling zen at 200k+ heck i lowe it ^^ these ridiculus prices cause more and more ppl to charge zen first hand since they cant aford it in game.

So i would like to say thnx to all the ppl who do thisb:laugh

fixed XD

ur usin cash for a few pixels.....gratz rofl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MiKaeLo - Sanctuary
    MiKaeLo - Sanctuary Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    ur usin cash for a few pixels.....gratz rofl

Do you watch movies in cinemas? do u pay $$ to watch an hour and a half of a movie? do movies entertain u? what if you watch it once a week at least?

nuff said/asked...
    b:bye
  • AinaMizuako - Sanctuary
    AinaMizuako - Sanctuary Posts: 1,041 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Probably around $110 or so on clothes + mounts.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    oh look, i'm inactive again.

b> leviciti b:cry
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Do you watch movies in cinemas? do u pay $$ to watch an hour and a half of a movie? do movies entertain u? what if you watch it once a week at least?

nuff said/asked...
    b:bye

nope i download movies
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    rofl, those bashing people who spend money.

think about it, do you bash basketball players for spending 100-200$ on a good pair of BBall shoes?

do you bash baseball players for buying above standard cleets?

football players for buying top of the line helmets?

gaming is a hobby just like sports, bashing people because they spend money on gaming instead of others things is ignorant and funny
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2009
    Options
    alyyy just has some issues
    prolly not rich in real life
    we cant blame him
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    *ω* <3333333 I love you
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Options
    alyyy just has some issues
    prolly not rich in real life
    we cant blame him

b:shockedim just not crazy to spend actual cash for a game id rather donate it to a hospital or something(or get ice-cream ^_^, or buy something xD, flowers for a lady perhaps O,.,O?)b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BigPunisher - Sanctuary
    BigPunisher - Sanctuary Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    As long as i can have my personal fun. In the end this game boils down to ME time =3 I spend as much as I can afford to waste on entertainment.
    Where is the 1000$+ option >_>

I agree with Deceptistar!! This game is like my entertainment... hell, that's a lot of entertainment week though.

Look at it this way, I rather spend money on the game than going out to the club and get drunk. Alcohol is bad and getting a DUI (Driving under Influence( will ruin your life.

Yup, where is the $1000+ option?
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    it's these people who are keeping this game running...they spend what they want, no one really has the rights to judge them

i mean it'd be bad if they brag about it and believe they're above you since they spend money, but that's not the case here is it?
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Sarugami - Sanctuary
    Sarugami - Sanctuary Posts: 251 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    if u spend cash ur not a good player in my eyes

It's those paying peoples that make this game free for you. Also many people like myself spend money whenever new mounts come out just because I want new rideb:chuckle. I don't see how is that make me a bad player....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options

think about it, do you bash basketball players for spending 100-200$ on a good pair of BBall shoes?

gaming is a hobby just like sports, bashing people because they spend money on gaming instead of others things is ignorant and funny

the squishy barb is right. scan through it all and look at the people's levels and how much they said to spend.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options

Agree. You dont see pple putting down others who use money for movies, trips, or expensive restaurants or cloths. Hell i know friends who buy bike helmets worth hundreds of $$ and personally i think its a waste but hey, they like it, they are happy with it, and its their own money and budget.
    b:shockedim just not crazy to spend actual cash for a game id rather donate it to a hospital or something
    yeah right....so whered your last unneeded fast food meal money end up?
    (or get ice-cream ^_^,
    omg spending money on sweetened dairy fat with preservatives. Fat food. crazy.
    or buy something xD, flowers for a lady perhaps O,.,O?)b:shocked
    ew paying for colored weeds from a store........

It doesnt feel good when someone else bashes your own money spending choice does it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan