How much money have you spend on this Game?

Jer - Dreamweaver
Jer - Dreamweaver Posts: 215 Arc User
edited August 2009 in General Discussion
how much? money have u spend?
Post edited by Jer - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Faildom - Harshlands
    Faildom - Harshlands Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Too much for a game where GMs dont even support their customers.
  • Fireblood - Harshlands
    Fireblood - Harshlands Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    $0
    Quit.
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    wheres the option 0?
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    $0 is Under $50.

I've spent more than $500. Shouldn't have really.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Absolutely nothing.

And I have my weapon +3 with my gear all +2, I have a mount, boutique wings, and fashion.

You do not need to buy gold.
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    if u spend cash ur not a good player in my eyes
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fireblood - Harshlands
    Fireblood - Harshlands Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    oh_rly.jpg
    Quit.
  • Faildom - Harshlands
    Faildom - Harshlands Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited August 2009

Though, i would 1 shot u easilyb:bye
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Though, i would 1 shot u easilyb:bye

yes by using real cash to get ur nix which has flesh ream.....nice :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Baraya - Dreamweaver
    Baraya - Dreamweaver Posts: 148 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Of course, you all do realize that $500+ will allow you to upgrade your computers and buy new, fancy games that blow this one out of the water, right? XD

UPDATE: I made a lot of crappy, BS posts in this thread. Since then, I've changed my opinions. Please ignore whatever I've posted here. If you think PW isn't worth spending money on, try the free trial of WoW. They'll make you do the same stuff as PW with less fun and still pay $15 per month plus game price. I'd rather spend that on PW... and I do. Since this thread, I've actually spent quite a bit on PW. People change.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    However someone spends their money is their choice.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Baraya - Dreamweaver
    Baraya - Dreamweaver Posts: 148 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    However someone spends their money is their choice.

Nice cop out. Got any more words of wisdom? XP
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SaintDominic - Sanctuary
    SaintDominic - Sanctuary Posts: 284 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Good point Baraya. Ive spent 100 bucks in one month on this game and i couldve spent it on the pay to play games for like 6 months(im talking about games that require 15 bucks a month if u know what i meanb:laugh)
  • Mantas - Sanctuary
    Mantas - Sanctuary Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    0$
    i was planning to spend some $ to get a mount, fashion set. But after these events, lies i will not buy zhen. I have other thoughts...b:surrender
    b:laughb:chuckleb:pleasedb:cuteb:victoryb:thanks
    No, i just LOVE these smiles
    and...
    yes, my english sucks but if u able to answer to my post than u understood what i wanted to say b:victory
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    yes by using real cash to get ur nix which has flesh ream.....nice :P
    This thread is now about Nixes being OP
  • Poison - Heavens Tear
    Poison - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,444 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Of course, you all do realize that $500+ will allow you to upgrade your computers and buy new, fancy games that blow this one out of the water, right? XD

Why not do both? And buy a car too while we're at it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Too much for a game where GMs dont even support their customers.

that's funny, because before I worked here I always got support, and at the beginning my computer was having some serious issues, but I didn't spend a cent until I actually started working, strangely enough

there's an underlying theme of "hey go play a different game" in this thread, do not want
  • MiKaeLo - Sanctuary
    MiKaeLo - Sanctuary Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited August 2009

Most of us who spends sometimes have lives and don't have time to spend 24/7 ingame to farm and all, and if we don't use cash (again sometimes) it would be really hard to catch up with you ppl who literally live infront of PC(not having good gears and such) b:chuckle
  • WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary
    WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary Posts: 1,686 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    there's an underlying theme of "hey go play a different game" in this thread, do not want
    It's more like, "I'm better than you because I never pay for stuff."

I have a couple of "friends" who brag about how many mp3s, DVD-rips, etc... they steal. Apparently, if you contribute, you're an idiot, and if you mooch, you're a better person. Of course, PWI is different, because it's legit to not pay, but the attitude is similar.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PWI Merchanting Guides: warrenwolfy.wordpress.com
  • Isala - Sanctuary
    Isala - Sanctuary Posts: 1,607 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    *sigh* Now you made me go and check... According to all my history... I've spent about $800 on this game... Oh well. It's like a friend of mine says. You're paying for entertainment, right? In the last 8 months, I've enjoyed the **** out of this game. So, I'd call myself entertained. For about $100 a month... Better than buying 5 movies I'll never watch again.
  • eatwithspoons
    edited August 2009
    It's more like, "I'm better than you because I never pay for stuff."

I have a couple of "friends" who brag about how many mp3s, DVD-rips, etc... they steal. Apparently, if you contribute, you're an idiot, and if you mooch, you're a better person. Of course, PWI is different, because it's legit to not pay, but the attitude is similar.

Ah I can see how that would be the case, as much as I understand that paying nothing is a goal, I don't feel bad spending a few dollars to support a game that I would typically pay out of pocket to play. I figure if it's worth at least 4 hours of my time ever, then it's worth 5 bucks. I mean I've beaten single player games that cost 50 bucks in a matter of hours, that was kind of a rip off I guess
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    Sounds like you wasted your money IMO.

The best game I bought that I could complete quickly is probably BioShock and that cost me $20 for a game that took like 12 hours to beat.
  • Poison - Heavens Tear
    Poison - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,444 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I have a couple of "friends" who brag about how many mp3s, DVD-rips, etc... they steal.

I love shutting off people's internet who do that. Have one today to do actually. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • eatwithspoons
    edited August 2009
    Sounds like you wasted your money IMO.

The best game I bought that I could complete quickly is probably BioShock and that cost me $20 for a game that took like 12 hours to beat.

yeah that's definitely more worth it.
  • WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary
    WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary Posts: 1,686 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    *sigh* Now you made me go and check... According to all my history... I've spent about $800 on this game... Oh well.
    Don't feel bad, I know people who drop $2000+ without hesitation for a new GameBoy every 6 months (And by "GameBoy" I mean a new laptop they use for pretty much just games).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PWI Merchanting Guides: warrenwolfy.wordpress.com
  • Isala - Sanctuary
    Isala - Sanctuary Posts: 1,607 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Ah I can see how that would be the case, as much as I understand that paying nothing is a goal, I don't feel bad spending a few dollars to support a game that I would typically pay out of pocket to play. I figure if it's worth at least 4 hours of my time ever, then it's worth 5 bucks. I mean I've beaten single player games that cost 50 bucks in a matter of hours, that was kind of a rip off I guess

Actually... Aren't a lot of games like that now? Buy a console, buy a game, only to have it mildly amuse you for a couple of hours? And then it sits there gathering dust for who knows how long, and then you finally decide to play it again, only to remember exactly the reason it was gathering dust in the first place? They don't make quality games like they used to. I actually bought my Wii not for the new games, but for the plethora of old familiar games, back in a time where everything didn't consist of "Press X to not suck."
  • eatwithspoons
    edited August 2009
    Actually... Aren't a lot of games like that now? Buy a console, buy a game, only to have it mildly amuse you for a couple of hours? And then it sits there gathering dust for who knows how long, and then you finally decide to play it again, only to remember exactly the reason it was gathering dust in the first place? They don't make quality games like they used to. I actually bought my Wii not for the new games, but for the plethora of old familiar games, back in a time where everything didn't consist of "Press X to not suck."

yeah there definitely are a lot now, but the one I was referring to was doom 3(3 or 4 maybe?). Blew through that game in an afternoon
  • Ophida - Dreamweaver
    Ophida - Dreamweaver Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I actually bought my Wii not for the new games, but for the plethora of old familiar games, back in a time where everything didn't consist of "Press X to not suck."
    Got mine for Mario Kart - then re-learnt the joys of Zelda...

Anyway that's totally off-topic. I chose the <$50 option. Although I know people that have put $100's into this game, and would give more if they could. Bet game companies love charitable people like that b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • XImmortelle - Dreamweaver
    XImmortelle - Dreamweaver Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    It doesnt matter if you spend $0 or $10.000
    we are all still equal n there is no one better or worse here
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    *ω* <3333333 I love you
  • XME_Norou - Dreamweaver
    XME_Norou - Dreamweaver Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    It doesnt matter if you spend $0 or $10.000
    we are all still equal n there is no one better or worse here

aww.. that's so sweet. Everyone gather in a circle and hold hands..
    I have a couple of "friends" who brag about how many mp3s, DVD-rips, etc... they steal.

This is funny.. its ALWAYS a good idea to be attention-wh@ring your illegal activities..... not.

Me, I'm in the $50-$100 range.. which for few months of fun and counting is totally worth it. I'd have to agree.. most console games nowadays aren't worth the $40+ price tag.. you just dont get enough enjoyment out of the time you spend on em(there are a few Excecptions of course: I've logged 100's of hours in Harvest Moon and Smash Bros. for the Wii)
    XME_Norou: lvl 8x Archer, pure Dex build.
    Proud *EX* Member of XBushidoXb:victory

Done with PWI, moved on to my next game.