Comments

• FieryVixen - Harshlands
    FieryVixen - Harshlands Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Did the toolbar thinggy and no zen yet for the past 30 mins :(
  • Smeigle_ - Heavens Tear
    Smeigle_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    b:victoryi got 20 gold in 2 min lmao ftfo!!!!!!
    You Will Never Take The Precious!!!!!!
  • Yowie - Heavens Tear
    Yowie - Heavens Tear Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Wow i tried 3 different "Free Zen" things. Free ya right. It always make u take an offer. So pay 30$ and get 5 gold...... thats what it comes down 2b:angry Sry PWI i love u but. MASSIVE FAIL!
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    oh great -_- now available in your area b:angry

EPIC......

fail!
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
    Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    It worked for me. I did one offer and got 101 zen or whatever the amount was.

lol, you say you got 101 zhen and then you don't know how much you got?

Another fail, Zoe....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh
  • Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    Vitenka - Dreamweaver Posts: 4,125 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Mixed feelings.

This does make you look very VERY scummy. Many of those sites are pure scumware distributors.

But then again, some of them aren't. And I've had reasonably good experiences with the non-scummy ones. Got a free mp3 player from one, once. Actually free, no increase in spam etc.

But, yeah - with caution this could work. Some of the reputable ones might even be useful. I've got family who'd probably quite like the baby books...
  • olly0575
    olly0575 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Just done 2 of the free offers, one says within minutes and one says immediate, nothing so far, its been about half an hour
  • Lacrimosa - Harshlands
    Lacrimosa - Harshlands Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Worried about your credit card information? As I've already stated twice now I believe, use a prepaid card, they're safe and easy to use.

Hmm, tried using a prepaid Visa card, Netflix denied it and insisted it be either a credit or debit card.
  • Davechapelle - Sanctuary
    Davechapelle - Sanctuary Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    wow PWI has hit a new low...

The excuse of "we're not forcing anyone to use it" doesn't run with me, it doesn't change the fact that PWI supports the promotion of websites which take a lot of private details. Will PWI take responsibility if credit card details entered on such websites are used to commit fraud?
  • Fireblood - Harshlands
    Fireblood - Harshlands Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    wow PWI has hit a new low...
    I blame you all for not buying enough zen.b:cry
    Quit.
  • Mr_B - Dreamweaver
    Mr_B - Dreamweaver Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    ok i played the free mafia game and i still got no zen so whats happening then
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    ok i played the free mafia game and i still got no zen so whats happening then

what?what game wtf r u talking about?
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yaoko - Dreamweaver
    Yaoko - Dreamweaver Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I did a bunch of these and a few I didnt get anything for. So I went back and did those ones again... still nothing. Rip off much?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mr_B - Dreamweaver
    Mr_B - Dreamweaver Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    it says free trials alos but you still have to pay for thoise too,so may as well pay in boutique its all a con anyway this game is getting worse the amoutn of money this firm makes a year is bloody rediculous,so a few free bees should be done just like a few other games that i wont mention,im fast begging to thnk **** this game
  • Fireblood - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    I did a bunch of these and a few I didnt get anything for. So I went back and did those ones again... still nothing. Rip off much?
    A bunch? I only see 2 offers wtf is going on O.o
    Quit.
  • Darkjagans - Heavens Tear
    Darkjagans - Heavens Tear Posts: 478 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    A bunch? I only see 2 offers wtf is going on O.o
    You get different amounts and different ones according to the country you live in
  • Fireblood - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    You get different amounts and different ones according to the country you live in
    Oh great >.<
    Scam
    Quit.
  • ShoeFury - Sanctuary
    ShoeFury - Sanctuary Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I completed the only free offer I could and got 22 zen. (2 silver b:chuckle)
    I got suprisingly many offers even though I live in Finland
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Joined Aug 2008 on HT--
    Just lurkin' the forums these days and makin' occassional stupid posts
  • Koteto - Harshlands
    Koteto - Harshlands Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    ok how to get zen ? i create acc in this site http://es.mysurvey.com and its wright that ill get 95 zen? now what how to ge t it
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    ^I worry if you should be doing this free ZEN stuff.

Anyway, I tried one option, kept giving me an endless loop of surveys and more options so I just closed it. Not worth the trouble.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mrtpot - Sanctuary
    Mrtpot - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Tried two free offers got jack all for the trouble and a load of spam hardly seems worth it.. b:surrender
  • Notbad - Heavens Tear
    Notbad - Heavens Tear Posts: 374 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    yah this zen surverys take to long b:surrender not worth the trouble
    b:shedtearb:infuriatedb:irritated
    b:sleep
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Baby theres no other super star you know that i'll be..Listening to lady gaga b:laugh
  • Jer - Dreamweaver
    Jer - Dreamweaver Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    the auto insurance works,worth almost 5 gold :D...no credit card or anything required, hhmm i wonder if u can put fake names and stuff stuff..not that i did b:thanks

...and LOL at the Michael Jackson Secret Photos Offer xD
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Beware of the spam email you will receive when doing most of these free surveys and many other types.

I use a bogus email just for testing these surveys out and I get dozens of spam per day now within that email address.
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • Notbad - Heavens Tear
    Notbad - Heavens Tear Posts: 374 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    the auto insurance works,worth almost 5 gold :D...no credit card or anything required, hhmm i wonder if u can put fake names and stuff stuff..not that i did b:thanks

...and LOL at the Michael Jackson Secret Photos Offer xD

whicho ne is that i need some free gold b:laugh and LOL 5 pennies
    b:shedtearb:infuriatedb:irritated
    b:sleep
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Baby theres no other super star you know that i'll be..Listening to lady gaga b:laugh
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    spammusubi wrote: »
    ok i'm back!

so yeah i did this stuff before and got some great prizes. its pretty legit but you really gotta be on the ball about canceling some of the services before you get charged for it.

I looked at all the offers on the PWE info page and there's some easy coin to be grabbed so i will share some tips in this post.

Download 25 songs from emusic.com :: payout = 882
    Recommend: yes
    I signed up for this free trial thing to get the 882 ZEN. it said i had 7 days to cancel so i just cancelled it right away lol. i still got my ZEN though. so this one was pretty easy.

Try netflix for free :: payout = 1890
    This one was a walk in the park. i signed up for netflix and then cancelled it right away. just like emusic and i got my full ZEN. pretty easy.

Gamefly :: payout = 1890
    Just like the two above, i signed up for the trial period and cancelled right away. easy breezy beautiful cover girl. i got my ZEN in 5 mins.

Family Guy quizzes :: payout = they varied as there were a lot of them
    Recommend: HELL NO
    These took forever and only paid out like a dollar (100 ZEN) at most... one of the quizzes didn't even pay out... these are just SPAM in my opinion and should be avoided at all costs.

Anyway, did those 4 deals above and got almost $50 in Zen for 7 minutes of effort. Money was in my wallet by the time I got back to my comp after using the baffroom and microwaving a burrito! b:pleased

I was wondering if y'all would be interested in posting your experiences with the free offers you had great success with and not so good results with.

I showed you mine, now you show me yours! Lets help each other out on this.

BTW MODS - if this info is against rules i apologize and feel free to edit/delete. Just don't ban! lol i'm just trying to help my fellow players take advantage of some of the deals here. b:victory
    this guy had the right idea.

Folks if you have a good or bad experience make sure to post specifics here, that way people will know which ones are worth the trouble b:victory
  • Jer - Dreamweaver
    Jer - Dreamweaver Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    i cant find the GAMEFLY! WHEREb:shocked

still LOL at the Michael Jackson Secret Photo Offer
  • Heartstone - Dreamweaver
    Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I'm getting to think all these offers of stuff varies which country your in.
    as i dont see all these at all as others mention o.O
    I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz
  • Faildom - Harshlands
    Faildom - Harshlands Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    wow lame all those 4 mentioned i cant find... it depends on which country u are in...mine all dont workb:cry
  • Moonracer - Heavens Tear
    Moonracer - Heavens Tear Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    i didnt get the zhen i signed 4 b:sad it was arcade one b:cry im gonna try
    netflix and car insurance stuffs b:surrender
    Main: Moonracer (64) Veno
    Alts: Too many to count. (Most lvl 20)
This discussion has been closed.