Options

Comments

• Trawne - Lost City
    Trawne - Lost City Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Dvorak wrote: »
    ugh....you're going to bankrupt us! b:shocked

haha i doubt that. i'll still be charging 50 this weekend anyway b:surrender

this just lets me get a bit more b:chuckle
    I hope that I shall always possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of title, the character of an honest man. -George Washington
  • Hakiii - Heavens Tear
    Hakiii - Heavens Tear Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I don't recommend the family guy one, in the end it's just a endless spam and wants you to purchase something from other site.

EDIT:
    the mp3 downloads one also isn't any good for anyone using paypal without a credit card.
    and I second the request below, any that don't actually require at any point to enter a credit card number lol.
  • ajgg1
    ajgg1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    anyone compiled a list of which ones can be done without a credit card/cell phone?
    I don't recommend the family guy one, in the end it's just a endless spam and wants you to purchase something from other site.

i achieved same outcome
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kardie - Dreamweaver
    Kardie - Dreamweaver Posts: 371 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Can anyone compile a list of deals which are actually legit?
  • Hakiii - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Duck hunt website has adware, or a virus on it, don't go there.

EDIT:
    in short these aren't worth it, just buy zen with paypal or from target lol.
  • Trawne - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Duck hunt website has adware, or a virus on it, don't go there.

my computer just crashed itself....got no security warning gonna have to scan now b:angry
    I hope that I shall always possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of title, the character of an honest man. -George Washington
  • Hakiii - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2009
    Options
    my computer just crashed itself....got no security warning gonna have to scan now b:angry

Yea, McAfee says it can't even remove whatever came onto my computer, we shouldn't be offered things that can harm our computers >_<
  • Trawne - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Yea, McAfee says it can't even remove whatever came onto my computer, we shouldn't be offered things that can harm our computers >_<

comps fine now. scan did find 2 spywares but i dont know if they came from that or not it's been a couple weeks since i last scanned for spyware on this PC
  • ajgg1
    edited August 2009
    Options
    long story short, unless you buy ****, you aint gettin **** from these "free" offers

gonna have to borrow mommy and daddy's credit cards or rack up SMS bills on your cell phone (or both at same time) in order to get zen

i love when companies use these things, bring up the free player's hope to get something cool with only a small amount of effort, just to have that hope thrashed by exuberant requisites...

-wanders aimlessly off to find something to occupy his time while waiting for tech support to take its sweet time answering his frelling ticket-

McAfee

FAIL b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    ajgg1 wrote: »
    long story short, unless you buy ****, you aint gettin **** from these "free" offers

gonna have to borrow mommy and daddy's credit cards or rack up SMS bills on your cell phone (or both at same time) in order to get zen

i love when companies use these things, bring up the free player's hope to get something cool with only a small amount of effort, just to have that hope thrashed by exuberant requisites...

-wanders aimlessly off to find something to occupy his time while waiting for tech support to take its sweet time answering his frelling ticket-

I see a lot more success stories than "exuberant requisites", in life you have to take the good with the bad, and believe me we spent time weeding out the really bad ones.
  • thekeeperofsecrets
    thekeeperofsecrets Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Ok I downloaded the arcade thing for 88 zen, problem is it's been aprox 20-30 minutes. Still no Zen

Yeah same here. b:sad
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]And we shall Dance the Caramell Dance... Until the sun rises!

Meh-chan, Rye, and Inu. The League of Angels.. The panda is our pet ;3

[BEWARE:Armed and cute.]
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    just another example of when american companies get ahold of asian mmo's... always goes down the crapper.
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hakiii - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2009
    Options

Yes, yes I hate McAfee and it's slow as ****, but it's all I have other than what came with my computer and spybot. So P:

OT
    It is waaayyy easier to just go buy zen lol. Never giving these offers a second chance again.
  • ajgg1
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Yes, yes I hate McAfee and it's slow as ****, but it's all I have other than what came with my computer and spybot. So P:

ThreatFire <-- try that
    its been a godsend for me and a couple of my friends...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ExELFine - Heavens Tear
    ExELFine - Heavens Tear Posts: 362 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Offers vary depending on player's country location. For instance, in the offers presented in my account (Canada), no netflix, family guy or music offered.
    [SIGPIC]http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff122/dart2005/PWI/july05.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Crafting:
    Tailor: lev 7
    Blacksmith: lev 6
    Craftsman: lev 6
    Apothicary: lev 5
    SEMI to 7/8 RETIRED, not from PW but from PWI :)
  • Centetric - Lost City
    Centetric - Lost City Posts: 1,528 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    um im givin my EXACT info on the netflix but its not workin for me :( . i was gonna get netflix next month but i might as well get it now with bonus zhen .

it keep sayin inusfficient addres info b:cry b:cry b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
  • Drazo - Dreamweaver
    Drazo - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,187 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Come on guys, I can remember when everyone was complaining about having to pay for Zen and not being able to not long ago.

You can never please people these days. b:surrender
    Non-mule characters:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]....and Drazomyst.
  • ajgg1
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Come on guys, I can remember when everyone was complaining about having to pay for Zen and not being able to not long ago.

You can never please people these days. b:surrender

meh, i'm just pissed off cause tech support hasnt gotten back to me yet about an issue that is now preventing me from playing the game... therefore i have much more time to spend lurking the forum... and then incision-striking susceptible targets b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Poison - Heavens Tear
    Poison - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,444 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Thats a relief, because god knows what would happen if everyone got viruses.

My phone would start ringing off the hook...

I trust they won't have virus infected offers, and no it's not a scam, you get exactly what you sign up for, the bulk of people just aren't going to read the fine print and are not going to expect all that they signed up for. The nice big red bold font is a CYA for PWI and lets whoever came up with this money making idea sleep at night, cause all the damage to the unsuspecting masses being caused can be written off as "Well they didn't read the fine print like we said to". I'm pretty cold hearted and soulless myself at times but marketing people are so bad even I can't understand how they live with themselves.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    no worries I have stacked to 99.8% parry flames b:laugh
  • I_Alysa_I - Heavens Tear
    I_Alysa_I - Heavens Tear Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Ferengi rule of Acquisition # 151. Sometimes, what you get free costs entirely too much.
    Proud member of "Nocturne" on Heavens Tear
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Done 2 offers now completed everything it said I needed to complete in order to get the Zen, still no Zen.

I somehow feel like this is Eatwithspoon's fault.
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • Sharksfire - Heavens Tear
    Sharksfire - Heavens Tear Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Ok I tried family guy quiz that was about a half hour ago, nothing as of yet. Then i tried Duckhunt, i had to run some software in order to play it, I went ahead and ran it and my antivirus blocked a Trojan gaming virus. I tried to take a sceenie but i dont think it worked. Just glad i hit deny on my antivirus.

Ive these before with cheesy myspace apps and had them work just fine, am interested if others had the same with duckhunt.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ajgg1
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I somehow feel like this is Eatwithspoon's fault.

b:shocked

-walks to the hills-
    (too lazy to run)
    Ok I tried family guy quiz that was about a half hour ago, nothing as of yet. Then i tried Duckhunt, i had to run some software in order to play it, I went ahead and ran it and my antivirus blocked a Trojan gaming virus. I tried to take a sceenie but i dont think it worked. Just glad i hit deny on my antivirus.

Ive these before with cheesy myspace apps and had them work just fine, am interested if others had the same with duckhunt.

antivirus program you are using is....? cause i know of 2-3 mainstream antivirus programs that say harmless .ini files are "malicious attempts by hackers" or whatever b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ajgg1
    edited August 2009
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sharksfire - Heavens Tear
    Sharksfire - Heavens Tear Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    b:shocked

-walks to the hills-
    (too lazy to run)

antivirus program you are using is....? cause i know of 2-3 mainstream antivirus programs that say harmless .ini files are "malicious attempts by hackers" or whatever b:laugh

Zone Alarm
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kamikiri - Lost City
    Kamikiri - Lost City Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options

isee.gif
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಙೆ_ಙೆ Rage sauce face, it's my expression everytime you necro a thread. ~Made by Konariraiden!
  • ajgg1
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Zone Alarm

never heard of it =S

but yea, maybe i should give duckhunt a go... keep ThreatFire on its toes b:sin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _malkavian_ - Dreamweaver
    _malkavian_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    yay for free zen i read it on facebook but erm i have a problem b:surrender this system only work for USA ? T_T cause i cant see any offer and the only thing i can think about this is that it doesnt work for other countries x_x am i right ?
  • ajgg1
    edited August 2009
    Options
    isee.gif

-steals pic-

Futurama meme motivational poster thingy b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.