NOTICE:New Free ZEN Promo Information

Options

Comments

• Mikayu - Sanctuary
    Mikayu - Sanctuary Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    hey

i live in sweden and only free trial game is some bingo that even dont work :(
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    yay for free zen i read it on facebook but erm i have a problem b:surrender this system only work for USA ? T_T cause i cant see any offer and the only thing i can think about this is that it doesnt work for other countries x_x am i right ?

that may unfortunately be the case
  • Mikayu - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Options
    so...um..no fun freebies for europeans?
  • orinj
    orinj Posts: 460 admin
    edited August 2009
    Options
    so...um..no fun freebies for europeans?

i just looked into this. there should be offers available for UK, DE, FR, ESP. at least from what i can see at a glance.

- orinj
    F.E.A.R. has two meanings: Forget Everything And Run - OR - Face Everything And Rise. The choice is yours, my friend.
  • Mikayu - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Options
    aww, ty for looking tho, still kinda uuugh we swedes cant :(
  • _malkavian_ - Dreamweaver
    _malkavian_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    that may unfortunately be the case

x_x (curse my own country) well thank ya spoons for the answer xD can i ask if in a near future ( like in a couple months ) pwi will allow us ( ppl from other countries ) to use this system ? if not theres a way to trade the gold from PW MS ( http://www.perfectworld.ms perfect world multilanguage) cause theres a same system in there if not oh well x_x theres nothing else to do than sweat and grind and use the AH to buy gold
  • bnewman9
    bnewman9 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I used a pointless phone thats active and I got several Mobile Offers done. I'm pretty sure I did it correctly cause I got the texts and everything, but the offers don't even show up on the Status page, whats the deal? I did a free one and it was all done in 30min.
  • RainbowVidel - Sanctuary
    RainbowVidel - Sanctuary Posts: 1,316 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Obviously, PWI (and a lot of its players) don't seem to truly understand the word "free". It means you give something away for nothing in return. If you have to spend ANY amount of money for a "free" product, then it's not actually free at all.

Zen promotion FAIL...
  • Kamikiri - Lost City
    Kamikiri - Lost City Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Obviously, PWI (and a lot of its players) don't seem to truly understand the word "free". It means you give something away for nothing in return. If you have to spend ANY amount of money for a "free" product, then it's not actually free at all.

Zen promotion FAIL...

Denwa
    Mysterious text message >.> <.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಙೆ_ಙೆ Rage sauce face, it's my expression everytime you necro a thread. ~Made by Konariraiden!
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Ok I tried family guy quiz that was about a half hour ago, nothing as of yet. Then i tried Duckhunt, i had to run some software in order to play it, I went ahead and ran it and my antivirus blocked a Trojan gaming virus. I tried to take a sceenie but i dont think it worked. Just glad i hit deny on my antivirus.

Ive these before with cheesy myspace apps and had them work just fine, am interested if others had the same with duckhunt.

I had that problem with duckhunt. I use free AVG and it found malware.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • ajgg1
    ajgg1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Denwa
    Mysterious text message >.> <.<

isee.gif
    b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bnewman9
    bnewman9 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I'll ask again

I used a pointless phone thats active and I got several Mobile Offers done. I'm pretty sure I did it correctly cause I got the texts and everything, but the offers don't even show up on the Status page, whats the deal? I did a free one and it was all done in 30min.

Also, do new offers ever circulate, because most of them are trash that requires too person of info. One or two are actually worth it.
  • ShadeLillium - Heavens Tear
    ShadeLillium - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Is anyone having problems still waiting for zen to come in? <=S GM's any suggestions? Been waiting about 2 hours now...
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    No you completely alone /sarcasm
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • Drazo - Dreamweaver
    Drazo - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,187 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Hmm....why aren't there any weight gain offers?

I bet I'd look good in a bikini.

....If I was female.
    Non-mule characters:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]....and Drazomyst.
  • RawrzWolf - Sanctuary
    RawrzWolf - Sanctuary Posts: 371 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    This is terrible..
    "Free offers!" La-de-da Too good to be true?

Hardly good at all..
    These things want your Email, Your Phone number, and your money.
    You spent money on the texts you dont want, Your inbox gets cluttered with even More "Amazing" Offers. And Your spending even more money on this ****, when you could have spent actually buying the Zen itself.. And getting More, for less hassle and trouble.

This type of **** is spreading through nearly every site ive joined, and it sickens me.
    Epic Fail. I cant belive that Pwi is Endorsing this ****.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Trawne - Lost City
    Trawne - Lost City Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    thats why the internet created fake e-mails, phone numbers and addresses b:victory
    I hope that I shall always possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of title, the character of an honest man. -George Washington
  • october88
    october88 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Why's PWI doing this? Just for money? Are you guys fking serious?

These were done by fking scam sites 5-10 years ago why the hell r u guys, out of all Gaming companies doing it~~
  • RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary
    RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary Posts: 593 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    This is pathetic.

Your promotions/sales team should be fired, and whoever gave the go-ahead with this stupid idea should be fired immediately.

You are turning a damn good Eastern game into a Western mockery with 3rd parties that sell consumers information, spread viruses and shove our mailboxes (in real life and on the internet) with spam and junk, all for a few bucks.

You dont get anything out of this? Yeah f-ing right, you are paid to put this **** up there, to promote these companies.

What a joke.

FYI, spoons, this isnt geared towards you. Just towards the idiots who thought this **** up.

and btw, could you let the others know we dont appreciate more spamming on system messages that we are FORCED to read? Whats next? Paid advertising in game? Wouldnt surprise me.....

I was thinking about investing my hard earned money into this companie's stock. I think not anymore. Seeing as your shares has dipped slowly lately anyway, and are expected to plummet soon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Duke Shouts: WTT PWI for Your Credit Card! It is the duty of all warriors to do so NAO! b:bye LeirtA - Lost City PWI = Pay2Win International

b:bye Quit as of 10/09 b:bye
  • Rurik_Niall - Dreamweaver
    Rurik_Niall - Dreamweaver Posts: 432 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Geez you people are paranoid. This is nothing new, I know of sites that have had offers to get free money for pretty much every other MMO on the market, including the current most famous pay to play one, that have been operating for years, and yes, you could even get Zen out of them. These setups are perfectly legit, you just have to know how to read fine print. One thing you need to be sure to do is clear out your cache and cookies before and after completing every offer. If you don't some times you won't get credited for it, and you may have to submit a ticket to either Perfect World, or the company you did the offer for, most likely both. Also remember to be patient, these things often take time, especially the free offers, as it has to be processed by both the company, and then they have to confirm with Perfect World that you did, indeed, complete the offer, then Perfect World has to process it and give you your Zen. If you read the fine print, it will probably tell you that it may take up to a week or more. Offers that ask for your credit card do so because they are, indeed free, at first. They're free trials, most cases you just have to be a member long enough for them to clear it with Perfect World, this will usually take a few days. As long as you cancel before the expiration date for the trial, you'll get your Zen, and it will be completely free. Of course be sure you read everything you're agreeing to. Don't blame Perfect World if you failed to read the fine print saying that you'll only get your 30 gold after paying for at least one month of Net Flicks or something, Perfect World has nothing to do with how the companies choose to make the offer work. If you're that uncomfortable with doing the surveys, or the free trials, or whatever then don't. Nobody's forcing you to do it, you can still get gold the same ways you have in the past, except now this might actually help to bring the gold prices down, since this will bring more gold into the market, more gold, same demand, lower prices.
  • RawrzWolf - Sanctuary
    RawrzWolf - Sanctuary Posts: 371 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    This is pathetic.

Your promotions/sales team should be fired, and whoever gave the go-ahead with this stupid idea should be fired immediately.

You are turning a damn good Eastern game into a Western mockery with 3rd parties that sell consumers information, spread viruses and shove our mailboxes (in real life and on the internet) with spam and junk, all for a few bucks.

You dont get anything out of this? Yeah f-ing right, you are paid to put this **** up there, to promote these companies.

What a joke.

FYI, spoons, this isnt geared towards you. Just towards the idiots who thought this **** up.

and btw, could you let the others know we dont appreciate more spamming on system messages that we are FORCED to read? Whats next? Paid advertising in game? Wouldnt surprise me.....

I was thinking about investing my hard earned money into this companie's stock. I think not anymore. Seeing as your shares has dipped slowly lately anyway, and are expected to plummet soon.

Agreed... (10char)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Viper_girl - Heavens Tear
    Viper_girl - Heavens Tear Posts: 541 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    You guys should realize that this is possibly an attempt by PWI to increase Gold supply and thus reduce the price of Gold.

At the moment we have a bunch of players who never buy Gold with cash. These freebie offers gives these kind of players an alternate way to get Gold besides grinding and using the AH to by Gold.

At the same time PWI benefits from the small kickback they get. It is a win-win all around.
  • _malkavian_ - Dreamweaver
    _malkavian_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    nobody is forcing you to use the system if you wanna use it take it if you dont then walk away and STFU ^__^ ... a new QQ thread ? b:shutup

@ spoons : xP when you have some free time could you answer my last question ? thank you very very much
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Precisely. There's a reason these types of offers have been around for so long. How do you think I got my Wii? By paying $200 for it? Heck no! I paid out no more than $20, got some movie rentals, and a nice pair of sunglasses out of it to boot.
  • JoslynJinx - Sanctuary
    JoslynJinx - Sanctuary Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Does anyone see the netflix offer? I don't see it. Or was it taken off?
  • Mikayu - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Options
    will there be nething similar for the countries that cant get the freebies?
  • Yaoko - Dreamweaver
    Yaoko - Dreamweaver Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Honestly, It's a great idea.
    If you're smart enough to choose the correct offers you can get around having to pay or give out much info.
    For example, on the cell phone ones after you complete it text "stop" back and it will cancel any "subscription" with it, making it free.

And I'm also having the problem with the mobile offers. Only one of them has registered as being completed, and its not saying I've completed the other two that I did complete.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Darkjagans - Heavens Tear
    Darkjagans - Heavens Tear Posts: 478 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Well... No real good offers for Australian users here...

The only 2 offers that are seemingly "FREE" are the Huggies samples (126z) and Gift Voucher (126z), but I'm personally not risking it for a mere 252 Zen.

The "FREE" Trials aren't exactly free, one of them asks the user to pay for the initial postage and handling and i closed it once i saw that. The other one doesn't even load.

The rest are Mobile Offers, not even gona bother with these...
    This is pathetic.

I have to somewhat agree to this...

EDIT:
    I mean there has got to be other ways for you guys to "help" the economy here, I mean these promotions are way worse than those pre-paid card promotions etc. where mostly only US citizens are the only ones able to purchase and win prizes.

However, the pre-paid cards are understandably limited to the US and still costs real money so that was perfectly fine for those who spend real money to get a little extra reward. But now certain players of certain countries (mostly the US) are capable of getting 10, 20 or even 30gold for free.
    How exactly is this fair for other players in other countries with little to no offers?

Yes call me jealous or whatever, cause I am and I'm willing to bet I'm not the only one.
  • Andzero - Heavens Tear
    Andzero - Heavens Tear Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Sat down maybe 45 minutes ago and read the first post. Check out the offers, took my maybe 15 minutes to sort through them and see which ones I thought were trash. Took me about 10 more minutes to get over 50 ZEN free. You guys need to lighten up. Some of the ideas might be rubbish, but if you use your head a little they're fine.

As far as feedback goes, yeah I obviously think this is an okay idea, I just got rewarded from it. Yeah, I probably will have some junk email, but I have a school email and a primary email, so I dont mind. yeah, some of the offers ask for credit cards, and I dont feel comfortable giving that out, so I didnt. Those ones I still am a liiiiiiittle suspicious about. But thanks PW, this worked out for me. =)
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Yes, that's typically how a lot of the free offers will work. Usually you get back more than you put out of course, for instance I paid out $20 or so for shipping, and for things like Net Flicks, in exchange I got a Wii worth ten times that amount. For instance, there's probably a Video Professor offer. (There always is.) You'll pay $6.95 shipping for the Video Professor disc, and then you'll get something like 5,000 Zen, not a bad deal really. For less than the cost of 1,000 Zen, you get $50 worth of Zen.

By the way, you can use any credit cards for the offers that require them. So you're leery about them taking your credit card information and doing whatever with it? Go to K Mart, or Wal Mart, Walgreens, a lot of stores carry them really, pick up one of the prepaid Mastercard or Visas, put just as much money as you need on it, and use that card.
This discussion has been closed.