Top ten things you dont want your barb to say

Options

Comments

• Altros - Sanctuary
    Altros - Sanctuary Posts: 408 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    You expect me to go into the mobs!? (in rb) was not a very good rb run btw >.>
    "No matter how dark the world is,
    light shall exist somewhere,
    even if only a small sliver,
    a light found among darkness,
    shines all the brighter." -unknown
  • Eremedy - Dreamweaver
    Eremedy - Dreamweaver Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    1. "Buff pls" - - - random player on the field
    2. "Heal!!!" - - - long after I have started healing.
    3. "Why did my charm just tick?"
    4. "I don't have coin for repairs"
    5. "Golden Spirit pls" - - - first choice in TT (but they know they can't really do that unless the crew has talked about it previously)
    6. "Sry, my bad"
    7. "BRB"
    8. "AFK mom calls"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Isala - Sanctuary
    Isala - Sanctuary Posts: 1,607 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    RB run today...
    "Why do I keep losing Aggro?"
  • Altros - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Options
    RB run today...
    "Why do I keep losing Aggro?"

died three times on broken mind cus barb couldn't keep agrob:cry
  • LadySam - Heavens Tear
    LadySam - Heavens Tear Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I`m useing arcane.
  • Andromaka - Heavens Tear
    Andromaka - Heavens Tear Posts: 925 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Damn! i clicked on a teleport insence stone by mistake and im out of FB now (while tanking polearm in fb 69)b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Isala - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I got a new one...

"Oops."
  • Hazardus - Heavens Tear
    Hazardus - Heavens Tear Posts: 937 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    'Oops' is generally my statement when the **** hits the fan.

I wouldn't wanna hear a barb say:

"Fleshream has very low damage so I didn't get it."
    "Trueform must always be kept on lvl1. Otherwise you cant do damage."
    "But I'm a DD barbarian!"
    "I've got max HP and trueform, so I don't need shapeshifting intensify"
    "I don't need a MP charm, I have 50 mag".
    When the going gets tough; Get a tank!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nocturne mature HT guild - we invite people, not levels.
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Isala - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Rebirth seems to be a cesspool of things you never wanna hear...

Such as these moments. All in the same bloody run... And somehow, we actually managed to finish it.

Party: PULL AGGRO!
    Barb: I don't have that skill on my genie.

Barb: I have to repair. (Every wave... The BM and I ended up catching the incoming mobs...)

Barb: I've never finished RB.
    Party: But you said you did!!!

Party: INCOMING!
    Barb: LOL!
    Party: What?!
    Barb: Sorry. Wrong Chat.

And while the Barb said nothing during this moment, it is still my choice for facepalm of the year.

Party: Stop attacking the Headless!
    *Barb still attacks*
    Party: THERE ARE MOBS COMING!
    *Barb still attacks, mobs start running over us. The BM and I start launching our AoEs... Thank God for Nova...*
    Party: GET THE $!@#^&% MOBS! HEADLESS IS THE VENO'S JOB!
    *Barb finally attacks the mobs... After we've already wiped out half the group... And then goes back to attacking the Headless*
  • Randoms - Dreamweaver
    Randoms - Dreamweaver Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Yesterday one of my friends needed BH in fb39, as I do play cleric as alt and he needed it as well so I went with it. When I and my friend Veno was cleared half instance barb shows up, at first I check his HP, at lvl50 its 7,6k, surprising I thought, he has to got some really nice gears but...

When I checked what he uses in reallity it was - lvl1 Weapon (first one you get), First Wristgueards/legs you get, and Rank1 armors. + some jewelery as it doesnt need str. So we clear it further and surprising that guy was really good at tanking, he roared, felshed as crazy - always took agro from everything, always run for runers if Veno pulled from behind, always looked for cleric.
    So we got to the boss and with Veno pulling we got only Farren left. Barb changes back to Humanoid form just to tell us, "WTF My weapon brokes! Sorry no buff for you all, but I still can attack." 10 min latter boss was down, I was shocked about this dude, who has insane HP, epic gears, and skills to tank anything.
    I kill things b:victory
  • Hazardus - Heavens Tear
    Hazardus - Heavens Tear Posts: 937 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    When I checked what he uses in reallity it was - lvl1 Weapon (first one you get), First Wristgueards/legs you get, and Rank1 armors. + some jewelery as it doesnt need str. So we clear it further and surprising that guy was really good at tanking, he roared, felshed as crazy - always took agro from everything, always run for runers if Veno pulled from behind, always looked for cleric.
    So we got to the boss and with Veno pulling we got only Farren left. Barb changes back to Humanoid form just to tell us, "WTF My weapon brokes! Sorry no buff for you all, but I still can attack." 10 min latter boss was down, I was shocked about this dude, who has insane HP, epic gears, and skills to tank anything.

Heheh, you would not have been so impressed, if this was before the patch where fleshream became a no miss skill.
    Thats a pure vit build recipe. Crappy damage and accuracy, but loads more HP. I wonder how he solo grinds at all?
    And yeah tanking without a weapon is the same as tanking with it.
    I have (accidentally) tanked wurlord in TT2-1 without my axe equipped before. Good thing the fleshream's aggro isn't dependent on damage.
    When the going gets tough; Get a tank!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nocturne mature HT guild - we invite people, not levels.
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Coyote_Wise - Heavens Tear
    Coyote_Wise - Heavens Tear Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    "This AoE Sux I'm using my bow,"
    "Let me change into my light armor,"
    With the cleric still grabbing coins in the Skeleton Chamber, heading down to Chintien> "LEEEEEROY JEEEENKIIIINS!!!! icon_scream.gif"
    "The next person to steal aggro gets to keep it!"
    Actually those are things I've said before ;>_>
  • Altros - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Options
    (rb stage 6) dw? y we talkin about Dreamweaver? o.0
  • Lairian - Sanctuary
    Lairian - Sanctuary Posts: 8,209 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I thought tanking was the veno's job
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
  • Isala - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I thought tanking was the veno's job

Don't joke around about that one... Now that the Hercs aren't a commodity...
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options

during TT2-3 run....
    Barb: "Charmless FTW"
    and goes to do AE........... needless to say what happened

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • TheGoliath - Heavens Tear
    TheGoliath - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,667 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    since barbs are important this thread will not be moved to the almost-dead offtopic section

... I hope
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    since barbs are important this thread will not be moved to the almost-dead offtopic section

... I hope
    the forum moderators are biased b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • _Shalimar_ - Sanctuary
    _Shalimar_ - Sanctuary Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    "This AoE Sux I'm using my bow,"
    "Let me change into my light armor,"
    With the cleric still grabbing coins in the Skeleton Chamber, heading down to Chintien> "LEEEEEROY JEEEENKIIIINS!!!! icon_scream.gif"
    "The next person to steal aggro gets to keep it!"
    Actually those are things I've said before ;>_>

NO! You never announce your intentions to start a boss like that. You do it ninja-like or not at all. Although it is even more fun to do this on Soulbanisher. And I have told my brother to either leave the agro or keep it a few times.
    Disclaimer

I hereby absolve myself from all responsibilities from damage incurred, loss of life, and severe mental retardation from trying to read and/or understand my posts. Please do not come to me about these problems or I shall be forced to stab you with a dull wooden spoon. Enjoy your day. =D
  • Warmechanism - Harshlands
    Warmechanism - Harshlands Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    "Put some lotion on me!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Instant chaos with a turn of a key.
  • Yukkuri - Heavens Tear
    Yukkuri - Heavens Tear Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options

during TT2-3 run....
    Barb: "Charmless FTW"
    and goes to do AE........... needless to say what happened

So that's why I wasn't allowed to go down there... I honestly don't like using charms on TT, and when I'm forced to, it ticks like 5 or so times.

I am so taking a GA to try that out next time. b:cool
    [sigpic][/sigpic]LOVE
    Information: It is proven that the majority of the Perfect World International player base suffers from "Motorcylophobia".

-Every single patch to an MMO causes players to cry: "They Changed It, Now It Sucks". Every. Single. Patch. -Taken from TV Tropes.
  • jokerxdude
    jokerxdude Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Hm... I forgot to pay the bill. Oh well its not like the internet is going to go off while Im tan-

+Disconnects and squad wipe+
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Why So Stupid?

Want a darker race? A race fighting for their humanity?
    Go here
    > pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132 You know you want to.

Anime! Anime! Oh PW Anime!
    Coming Soon...
  • Arliana - Dreamweaver
    Arliana - Dreamweaver Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I'm a damage barb. I dont tank.

I'm a light armor barb. It's better.
  • Novie - Sanctuary
    Novie - Sanctuary Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Why did the archer thread get moved and this one didnt? QQ lol. No seriously are archers hated now? *hides*
    Sanctuary - Novie 84 Archer inactive
    Sanctuary - Avatea 62 Veno (with herc) b:victory
    Dreamweaver - Nova 60 Cleric inactive
  • Dominatiger - Sanctuary
    Dominatiger - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Why did the archer thread get moved and this one didnt? QQ lol. No seriously are archers hated now? *hides*

barbs and clerics are essential :D

the other classes notb:victory
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
    Manufactured by Konariraiden
  • Mejezfeld - Heavens Tear
    Mejezfeld - Heavens Tear Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    you really don't wanna hear me say "IT'S AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWRIGHT", because it is usually preceded by pretending to do something nasty to a venomancer that Uzita Waiga would be proud to draw.

And what I really didn't wanna hear from another barbarian I was getting help with FB19 from and was 16 levels above me is that he didn't know what wines do.
  • EgaeniI - Heavens Tear
    EgaeniI - Heavens Tear Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    actually this happened to me a lot and the barb im talking about is doghunter

from vent.. he stays quite for like 10mins while we on the boss or some hard mob

"sry i some how muted myself and i was just talking and talking away, i was gona tell u im out of chi dont hit too hard"

follows that by about 5mins of laughing with little talking "EGA DIED EGA DIED bahahahaha" b:cryb:surrender so mean
    b:bye full time shop part time player
  • ahhao
    ahhao Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    this was in a 2-1 run quite a long time back..

barb: "'i'll lure"
    *runs towards Wurlord*

party: " .... "
  • Xnastyx - Lost City
    Xnastyx - Lost City Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    -Its ur fault i lost aggro-
    My general term for when i mess up.
    'Blame someone esle... Fail barbs aren't attractiveb:chuckle
    theres a way outta everything. If u lose aggro to the archer blame it on the veno for not passing chi.the cleric gets hit before ur able to catch the mob/boss from veno lure,say "you healed to early".
    *My personl Favorite*wave comes in on a GV run ,forgot to hit Roar/Alpha male, party whipeb:shocked
    Blame it on the BM for not stunning or the veno for not sealing.There use them well fellow fail barbarians.may ur hidden tanking abilities be with u! b:sweat
  • HolyInferno - Sanctuary
    HolyInferno - Sanctuary Posts: 767 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    "I am xarfox's in game character" b:shocked

ruuuuun
    b:bye you were all swell peoples