Why You Hax ?!?!?!?

Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
Ayano-chan - Sanctuary Posts: 575 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
So nefarious doesn't manage to get our land this week and there they come up with an excuse that made us laugh for 30 whole mins on vent as well as introducing the new motto to go along with the "Y U PURGE?!?!" a.k.a "Y U HAX?!?" to the server b:laugh

Well I'll just say this : are you guys for real ? So many wins 1 after another,and for just 1 loss your start inventing silly excuses for your loss and even threaten that half of our guild will get banned because we use "dmg hacks"; how do ppl ever come up with this stuff .......

I'll be waiting to see a proof ,real one a vid or something : I wanna see all your buff,debuffs,,the skills the enemy hit you with,the names of the ppl who hit to see who's what class attacking who with what type of dmg(phy or mag),you know, all the works.

If you do post a vid,do a good quality one so that everything can be seen.I check forums daily :P
Post edited by Ayano-chan - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    No, why do YOU hax?!?!?!

Oh, and if you reply to this, you just admitted that you ****.

Hacker.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    No, why do YOU hax?!?!?!

Oh, and if you reply to this, you just admitted that you ****.

Hacker.

I just replied,am I a hacker now? b:shocked
  • RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary
    RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary Posts: 593 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Hey >.> Regicide came up with "Y u hax?!" while we were in Delta b:chuckle Give credit where its due now, c'mon.

All in good fun folks, dont get so upset over a silly TW.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Duke Shouts: WTT PWI for Your Credit Card! It is the duty of all warriors to do so NAO! b:bye LeirtA - Lost City PWI = Pay2Win International

b:bye Quit as of 10/09 b:bye
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I just replied,am I a hacker now? b:shocked

Yesh.

ಥ_ಥ ...beautiful.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Sinangel - Sanctuary
    Sinangel - Sanctuary Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Congrats, you've just dug your own grave. IF legendary is perfectly able to make these posts then we will respond with all of our snaps=). As for you, you hit 2.5k past invoke and we got a snapshot of that. That means you hit 2.5k*9 for invoke damage reduction as well as another 5 for pvp reduction or 2.5k*45k for total damage negating damage resistance and level damage reduction. You had to hit at least 130k which quite frankly is impossible for an LA wizard. You guys also had an archer with axes, somehow 1 hitting people from range. That and you guys had members who were able to hit past iron guard? Look if you wish to condemn yourselves, we'll post all of the pictures. So far, the gms has gotten the video as well as all of our snaps. So if we dont' get a timely answer, we'll post all of it. How about we let the server decide hacker?
  • Dominatiger - Sanctuary
    Dominatiger - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Here comes Drama...

I will put some popcorns.
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
    Manufactured by Konariraiden
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I always laugh at "y u purge?"
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • Byno - Sanctuary
    Byno - Sanctuary Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Congrats, you've just dug your own grave. IF legendary is perfectly able to make these posts then we will respond with all of our snaps=). As for you, you hit 2.5k past invoke and we got a snapshot of that. That means you hit 2.5k*9 for invoke damage reduction as well as another 5 for pvp reduction or 2.5k*45k for total damage negating damage resistance and level damage reduction. You had to hit at least 130k which quite frankly is impossible for an LA wizard. You guys also had an archer with axes, somehow 1 hitting people from range. That and you guys had members who were able to hit past iron guard? Look if you wish to condemn yourselves, we'll post all of the pictures. So far, the gms has gotten the video as well as all of our snaps. So if we dont' get a timely answer, we'll post all of it. How about we let the server decide hacker?

y u hax?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009

Actually you just showed with this reply that you are just trying to get us banned so you conquer your map with no1 to challenge you. A ****...which no1 has never been heard of in PW is being miraculously used now after all this time. Get real......like I said I'm waiting for a vid or a proper SS if that can show what skill/if crit or not/debuffs came from who and what class at that time.
  • Nadis - Sanctuary
    Nadis - Sanctuary Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    ummm...1 shotted by archer with axes....you had armor on? b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sinangel - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    again you're digging your own grave. We'll post all of it=) oh ya. Guess we forget to mention, nef videos all tws=) It's all on utube. So if you insist on digging yourself into a bigger hole, we'll be happy to push you in.
  • Mackai - Sanctuary
    Mackai - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    again you're digging your own grave. We'll post all of it=) oh ya. Guess we forget to mention, nef videos all tws=) It's all on utube. So if you insist on digging yourself into a bigger hole, we'll be happy to push you in.

I dont know what your guys in NEF can do, but c'mon, Archers 1 shotting people with AXES from range? Are you on drugs?
  • Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary
    Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Sin why cant u admit ur a noob and leg hit u back hard.. i mean is defeat so unbearable ?? i mean u make stupid comments like "Y u purge" and "y you ****" and then gripe when others take ur **** ?? i mean get a break dude stop being the whiny lill cheezy kid and go fight... u thinkur the best but trust me the whole server who knows u laughs at u lol.... you all might be the all mighty on server today but the day is near when u gonna face ur equal and suffer for it.. but alas u cant take it sportingly i mean seriously lol u try to get credit of stuff you never did.. u try to prove ur the best while ur nthng more than average... i mean take a chill ur a BM aya an wizard and Wizards are meant to kill bm's and barbs or rather LA and HA ppl so take a chill go have a vacation u need it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

Life has changed a lot ....

Hasn't it .. ?? ..b:sad
  • Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary
    Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    By the way sin truth doesnt need proof , its lies which needs to proof to make it true... so stop digging ur own grave....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

Life has changed a lot ....

Hasn't it .. ?? ..b:sad
  • Sinangel - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    if you insist=) Vid's being converted. I'll imbed it as well as post all...46 snapshots. Will take a bit but sure, not even u'd be so blind to not see the obvious hacking.
  • ZzzKyantezzz - Sanctuary
    ZzzKyantezzz - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    man stupid ive ever seen IF we were haxing we woulda won in the last 30mins we didnt waste time there zzzz b:surrender
    Vid preferable plz SS might get photoshoped =0
  • Byno - Sanctuary
    Byno - Sanctuary Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    if you insist=) Vid's being converted. I'll imbed it as well as post all...46 snapshots. Will take a bit but sure, not even u'd be so blind to not see the obvious hacking.

Why not throw up a couple sample shots now? I'm very curious c:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ChillaKilla - Sanctuary
    ChillaKilla - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Sry but its kinda dumb to talk shiat like u y hax meh if we hax like u guys say it was an 10mins tw so u should stop talkin **** its probably so because our members lv fast atm so be prepaird that we will catch with ur lv and kick ur **** for talkin **** the whole time one thing i forgot is probably u talk shiat to get us banned because u guys got fear that we can take ur Lands back they u guys got from us and u guys was the one in WC come to our grill party in etherbade
    i cant wait till i kick ur asses b:kiss its kinda low to tell storys only to get ur own lands safe b:bye cya in next tw sin when archers one hit u with hatchets from range b:chuckle
  • LiQuidSiLveR - Sanctuary
    LiQuidSiLveR - Sanctuary Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Vote for 2 new classes Axe Archer and Bow Master b:laugh
  • ChillaKilla - Sanctuary
    ChillaKilla - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Sry but its kinda dumb to talk shiat like u y hax meh if we hax like u guys say it was an 10mins tw so u should stop talkin **** its probably so because our members lv fast atm so be prepaird that we will catch with ur lv and kick ur **** for talkin **** the whole time one thing i forgot is probably u talk shiat to get us banned because u guys got fear that we can take ur Lands back they u guys got from us and u guys was the one in WC come to our grill party in etherbade
    i cant wait till i kick ur asses b:kiss its kinda low to tell storys only to get ur own lands safe b:bye cya in next tw sin when archers one hit u with hatchets from range b:chuckle
    u should take a screenshoot for me b:cute
  • Nadis - Sanctuary
    Nadis - Sanctuary Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Run sin run! im getting my axes on ya!!! b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Madnezz - Sanctuary
    Madnezz - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    You guys also had an archer with axes, somehow 1 hitting people from range.

b:surprised
    wanna see that axethrowing archer... b:chuckle

guys... seriously.. dont smoke so much ^^
  • MomoPai - Sanctuary
    MomoPai - Sanctuary Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I was healing with my slingshot, where's my credit? b:sad

b:chuckle
  • Reminissions - Sanctuary
    Reminissions - Sanctuary Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Nothing much to say .
    If it's that wrong , I'd expect LG to keep silence on it . There is no point in such a thread ;o
  • Ninnuam - Sanctuary
    Ninnuam - Sanctuary Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Time to farm me some souls for a GX.

Seriously though, I'm speechless. Just lol..
    b:dirty
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Our legion of axe throwing archers has been a secret project of mine weeks in the making. I've been personally training each and every archer in private 1-on-1 sessions to throw axes. I admit there was a lot of skepticism at first and initial results were discouraging. Some archers tried to fire axes with their bows, at least one archer had an unfortunate wing cutting accident.

Still progress was being made day by day. Our axe archers were getting better, stronger, more accurate with those thrown axes. Finally they were ready.

This last TW was the axe-throwing archer debut and they did marvelously. Axes were flying left and right hitting their targets unerringly. The fruition of weeks of planning at last achieved.

This is a new era, a new beginning. Beware Nefarious! You cannot hope to fight against our new-found strength. It's probably not worth showing up to future Legendary TWs if you are going to be chopped to bits by our mighty axe archers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • LiQuidSiLveR - Sanctuary
    LiQuidSiLveR - Sanctuary Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Our legion of axe throwing archers has been a secret project of mine weeks in the making. I've been personally training each and every archer in private 1-on-1 sessions to throw axes. I admit there was a lot of skepticism at first and initial results were discouraging. Some archers tried to fire axes with their bows, at least one archer had an unfortunate wing cutting accident.

Still progress was being made day by day. Our axe archers were getting better, stronger, more accurate with those thrown axes. Finally they were ready.

This last TW was the axe-throwing archer debut and they did marvelously. Axes were flying left and right hitting their targets unerringly. The fruition of weeks of planning at last achieved.

This is a new era, a new beginning. Beware Nefarious! You cannot hope to fight against our new-found strength. It's probably not worth showing up to future Legendary TWs if you are going to be chopped to bits by our mighty axe archers.

And the Oscar goes to... b:laugh Asterelle
    Funniest Post i've ever seen here so far... b:chuckle
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009

LMAO I'm laughing with tears here b:laugh ,that's just LOL.

Coming up next will be the story of a ninja wiz dressed in red & black wielding dual blades assigned to assassinate specific axe-resistant targets in TWs that our mighty axe-throwing archer legions can't bring down ; in a swift,silent & deadly way.
  • Madnezz - Sanctuary
    Madnezz - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    a ninja wiz dressed in red & black wielding dual blades assigned to assassinate specific axe-resistant targets

oh.. u saw me exercise with my blades...?Oo
    b:quiet
    dont tell them..
    it`s a secret...
    b:chuckle
  • beefy2k
    beefy2k Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Guys there is a thing called lag , I got killed while i had immunityorbs on cooldown , It's really simple the invoked barb was hit before his invoke worked but lag made it look like it happened after. Happened to me lotsa times vs Nef in TW only i didn't cry it was hacks. Just like when u get killed in rebirth u get hits after u died and respawned at chest area.

As for the throwing axeman Asterelle has explained bout those in the earlier posts.

Just like u worked ur asses off to get the advantage the weeks before we worked to close/make the gap smaller again.
This discussion has been closed.