Why You Hax ?!?!?!?

Options

Comments

• TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Wow... I only have one thing to say about you guys... OMGZ YHOO GUYZUH HAX0RZ!!!!! b:surrender

/banpls
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Rumor has it that Regicide Blademasters have recently acquired the 'mortal strike' skill, and Barbarians have an 'unstoppable force.' b:cute

• Wizzeled - Sanctuary
    Wizzeled - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    AndromedaB - Sanctuary Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    this game is serverside=nohax
  • Lycanthar - Sanctuary
    Lycanthar - Sanctuary Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Nef, why do you guys follow this fool...?
    ==Sanctuary's Last Demon Barbarian== ... (lol strife)

Off through the new day's mist, I run
    Out from the new day's mist, I have come
    We shift, pulsing with the earth
    Company we keep, roaming the land while you sleep...
  • Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary
    Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    bleh am confused like whats wrong ? i mean did ppl loose there sense of logic ?? just cause of 1 defeat ?? i mean no point making a joke of themself this way lol wats wrong fellas ??
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

Life has changed a lot ....

Hasn't it .. ?? ..b:sad
  • Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary
    Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    To sinangel and any Nefarious members, I suggest you all take a good hard look at what happened yesterday. You were tactically outsmarted, which frankly, has never been that hard. Funny that as soon as some people are removed from our faction/ vent, all the sudden Nefarious members don't know which way we are moving... Now I'm not accusing ya'll of having spies *cough yes I am* but it just seems a little too coincidental.

Perhaps it is time for you to try trolling the Japanese or Chinese forums sin? Maybe they have a tasty new strategy for you to copy. Even better, I think you all need to charge a little MOAR zen, maybe get some +10 refines going around or something.... wah? you already are charging zen like crazy? I'm at a loss on that one then...

Anyway, I suggest you think long and hard about this. By the way, harassing our faction members via private messages, saying the things some of you said... That's an offense that can get you banned. Watch what you say Nef, accept the fact that it is only a game and that we don't need h4xS to mop the floor with your faction. On the other hand, we are flattered that you all spend so much money on this game just to beat us. Being the brooding little emo-child that I am, I've never received so much attention. b:chuckle

Latest strategy is Wizards Go Zhen on Towers !!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

Life has changed a lot ....

Hasn't it .. ?? ..b:sad
  • AkioHikaru - Sanctuary
    AkioHikaru - Sanctuary Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    this game is serverside=nohax

Correct about this. It is theoretically possible to alter the packets being sent from the client to server. However the packets are highly encrypted and would be easily detected.

Don't you think if it was so easy to alter data being sent to the server we would see gold duping? Prices in AH can confirm this isn't happening.
  • Shandelzare - Sanctuary
    Shandelzare - Sanctuary Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Correct about this. It is theoretically possible to alter the packets being sent from the client to server. However the packets are highly encrypted and would be easily detected.

Don't you think if it was so easy to alter data being sent to the server we would see gold duping? Prices in AH can confirm this isn't happening.

Correct... Not to mention the difficulty of doing so all while fighting/healing/pulling catas/throwing axes at the same time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Viprae - Sanctuary
    Viprae - Sanctuary Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Well, one way to prove the damage you're taking is pretty simple.
    In game System -> System Settings -> Game Settings Tab -> Click the Damage box(It only shows in chats you allow it to, so if you put whisper only you won't see it unless you're in whisper tab.)

This way would let you see and prove the damage you're taking and whether or not an axcher is 1 hitting you.

Of course it'd also allow you to see lag does in fact affect it. :P

http://img29.imageshack.us/i/20090614201734.png/

http://img5.imageshack.us/i/20090614200259.png/

http://img29.imageshack.us/i/20090614203335.png/

Since the game will sometimes determine you're dead before you actually die. ^^
  • Red_Robin - Sanctuary
    Red_Robin - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    as for the youtube video, i believe that what the poster meant to show was that his/her HP was going down in amounts that did not reflect the 200, 300 dmg taken. if you look at 0:15 - 0:20 the HP drops a **** ton, especially from a 300 dmg hit from the BM.
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Options
    as for the youtube video, i believe that what the poster meant to show was that his/her HP was going down in amounts that did not reflect the 200, 300 dmg taken. if you look at 0:15 - 0:20 the HP drops a **** ton, especially from a 300 dmg hit from the BM.

It seems like the only plausible way his HP was dropping so quickly even though it only showed 200-300 dmg hits, is if there was 'hidden damage.' Maybe this is the damage that was hidden:

1. HP loss from an Archer's Sharp Tooth damage isn't shown.

2. Every time he Berzerks from his Calamity Axes, it doesn't show damage taken either.

• Miriade - Sanctuary
    Miriade - Sanctuary Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    For my beloved sinangel (the pervert), my lovely Nefarians,

Pls my loves, stop asnwering or even reading this thread. Is a waste of time and pacience and seriously, we don't need it. Answering it is giving voice to those who are trying to humiliate the faction who get a lvl 2 land from another faction. Seriously my honeys, don't do this.

Keep answering those who tease us is giving them motivation to laugh a lot because of us. Is giving motivation for the entire server have fun because of us. And seriously, we are already hated, we don't really need to be motivation of fun and drama.

I beg for all Nefarians, keep our honor and stop doing it. You know we have a big honor, beside everyone who will say the contrary, we all know and we don't need to prove it.

About the **** stuff... If it happened give time to prove it. And if, with 100% sure, we prove it, well, then there isn't any discussion to be made.

Keep your honor Nefarians, keep the silence about it. Be clever, don't join the dumbs. You are NEFARIOUS and it worth a lot for you and you know it.

Please, listen to me! AND GET OUT OF HERE NEOW!

b:cute

PS: BE CLEVER MY LOVES, JUST STUPID PPL TALK ALONE..
  • Lycanthar - Sanctuary
    Lycanthar - Sanctuary Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    If only it were that easy to get rid of Nef :P
    ==Sanctuary's Last Demon Barbarian== ... (lol strife)

Off through the new day's mist, I run
    Out from the new day's mist, I have come
    We shift, pulsing with the earth
    Company we keep, roaming the land while you sleep...
  • ZzzKyantezzz - Sanctuary
    ZzzKyantezzz - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    awww had to beg im sorry b:sad
  • Byno - Sanctuary
    Byno - Sanctuary Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options

That spike happens when ray hits ~900, ada hits ~300, ray hits another ~900 and Long hits ~1000 in quick succession.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Akasera - Sanctuary
    Akasera - Sanctuary Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Sigh, what would Sanctuary be without drama?

Dunno what really goes on in Legendary Black Ops anymore, that's the supposed jester's domain now, nor was I even around for last night, but I can pretty safely assume there was no hacking. That's just a fall-back excuse for an unexpected loss.

If you want a true reason, the answer is arrogance and hubris. Exact same thing happened to Leg months ago after taking land; it got complacent, failed to adjust, and Nef built itself back up. If enter a battle simply expecting a win to be an entitlement, you are only setting yourselves up for failure. Perhaps instead of pointing fingers, you should reexamine your own tactics and adjust correspondingly, as you did before when Leg was on the winning end.
  • Mothergoose - Sanctuary
    Mothergoose - Sanctuary Posts: 1,320 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Lol, Leg, Reg, and Recluse are attacking Nef within 3 minutes of each other tonight. We might be seeing a lot more hacking soon...b:chuckle
  • Protanganist - Sanctuary
    Protanganist - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I beg for all Nefarians, keep our honor and stop doing it. You know we have a big honor, beside everyone who will say the contrary, we all know and we don't need to prove it.

It looks like nearly all "Non-Nefarians" agree you're fools. If you cannot intimidate or threaten Legendary like you do the rest of the factions, then accuse them of bannable offenses.

Yes please "Nefarians" don't post anymore and make yourselves look more foolish. Oh you have big honor to keep up such as your reputation for stealing molds in fb's or hoarding the best TT mats in party.

Nefarious recruiting liars, cheats (but not hax), greedy whiners. Post your application today.
  • Katzyn - Sanctuary
    Katzyn - Sanctuary Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options

Nefarious recruiting liars, cheats (but not hax), greedy whiners. Post your application today.

Some (including myself and people I have helped) could say similar of Legendary. =)

I helped a girl the other day completely re-do her FB19-related quests because a Leg squad ran her in and ONLY killed the boss, without killing the mobs she also needed, and once I helped her kill those, we found out she still needed to kill the boss again. It was very upsetting for her, and needless to say, I was extremely unimpressed with the faction as a whole, since those squad members were, in a way, acting as representatives as to how helpful the faction should be. I just wish the poor girl had names, so we could let the Leader know about his/her idiot members.
    Katzyn, level 101 Demon Veno
    Kylenea, level 99 Demon Cleric
    ForestSonata, level 6x Mystic
    Proud wifeh of Yudai <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Courtesy of the amazing Forsakenx~
  • chipsing1234
    chipsing1234 Posts: 205 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Some (including myself and people I have helped) could say similar of Legendary. =)

I helped a girl the other day completely re-do her FB19-related quests because a Leg squad ran her in and ONLY killed the boss, without killing the mobs she also needed, and once I helped her kill those, we found out she still needed to kill the boss again. It was very upsetting for her, and needless to say, I was extremely unimpressed with the faction as a whole, since those squad members were, in a way, acting as representatives as to how helpful the faction should be. I just wish the poor girl had names, so we could let the Leader know about his/her idiot members.

If I remember correctly, only reason AshWorth had his hatchets so soon was because of stealing an AE soul from a certain Legendary squad...
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    Ayano-chan - Sanctuary Posts: 575 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    If I remember correctly, only reason AshWorth had his hatchets so soon was because of stealing an AE soul from a certain Legendary squad...

He stole an AE soul from DarkRings who quit now(others using his account),kyantez knows better,spam him with questions nao >.> .
    Not like he wouldn't have them by now anyway, though GX were pretty rare at that time.
  • Katzyn - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Options

So confused...What does this have to do with my post about the girl who some Leg members screwed over in an FB19 last week? =O
    Proud wifeh of Yudai <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    You fail to state who was "screwed over" and you have no names of the players that did it? I don't think the members of legendary are in the habit of **** other players... especially in lower level FB's. What probably happened if such allegations are true is that the tabber failed to tell the squad anything, and then complained about it only after they realized the FB was over and the squad dismissed. If you have a real complaint to make, I would be happy to settle things in game =)
    Until then, mind refraining from making uninformed statements? Thanks.

In regards to the FB boss and not getting the kill for a quest, I had a similar problem on an fb19 where I had to go back and rekill the boss three times. It happens, just a game.
  • Byno - Sanctuary
    Byno - Sanctuary Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    So confused...What does this have to do with my post about the girl who some Leg members screwed over in an FB19 last week? =O

It was meant as a defense, like 'hey Leg did this but Nef did worse' kind of thing. Kind of a comparison, I guess.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bobbyjoe - Sanctuary
    Bobbyjoe - Sanctuary Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Honestly if I remember correctly Legendary did my FB19 and did the same, but they actually went back and did the FB 19 again for me cause they forgot to ask.
    BILLY MAYS LOVE YOU
  • Katzyn - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Options
    You fail to state who was "screwed over" and you have no names of the players that did it? I don't think the members of legendary are in the habit of **** other players... especially in lower level FB's. What probably happened if such allegations are true is that the tabber failed to tell the squad anything, and then complained about it only after they realized the FB was over and the squad dismissed. If you have a real complaint to make, I would be happy to settle things in game =)
    Until then, mind refraining from making uninformed statements? Thanks.

In regards to the FB boss and not getting the kill for a quest, I had a similar problem on an fb19 where I had to go back and rekill the boss three times. It happens, just a game.

I know, I truly wish I did have names, so I could get the full story. But as I am sure you know, most FB19 players are...as much as I hate the term, "noobs", and really don't know what they are doing, and this girl was. She didn't know she had to kill the mobs in there, and they should have asked, just as any of my FB squads ask me when they help me out. I always assumed people offered to help FB19'ers to actually...I dunno, HELP those people. When I take people through, I ask exactly what do you need, have you killed the mobs you need, do we need to kill these, etc. That first FB should always constitute of leading the person by the hand so they actually understand what they're doing, not running blindly through and stranding the person once you get your EXP reward.

And never once did I say, "omg, Leg is awful because of this", I said that those particular members, who remain face- and nameless, made a poor representation of their faction. After all, of that's the only thing I have ever seen them do, then how am I to know that there are good people in the faction? If you order something you usually like from a restaurant, something you usually LOVE from other places, and this particular restaurant makes the dish taste horribly, aren't you going to be disappointed and probably refrain from going there? Same type of thing happened here. She expected to be helped, and the "help" she received was half-assed.

And no, I'm not going to state who was screwed over. If she wants other to know who she is, she can come here and state it herself. Otherwise, her anonymity will remain. I'm merely sharing her story because -I- was equally upset by the situation. If I hadn't come along, she was going to go in by herself.

I realize it's a game. I also realize that that is no excuse to **** people over and be discourteous.

Again, I'm not saying all of Leg is bad. Hell, a lot of the replies here have made me rofl, and I rather like what what I've read and seen from some members here today, but before today, ALL I had seen or heard from and about Leg was this incident.

Edit - See, Bobbyjoe, that's what I like to hear. If the squad that had helped my girl, did that, I wouldn't have had any sort of complaint.
    Proud wifeh of Yudai <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MiniST - Sanctuary
    MiniST - Sanctuary Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    To judge ppl from one "incident" is pretty narrow minded of you. Maybe they forgot to ask, maybe the girl just didn't keep up for the kill count. Anything could have happened. If this happened many time, then maybe you can judge that way. But from one incident?
  • MiStAiSa - Sanctuary
    MiStAiSa - Sanctuary Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    So anyways, back to the topic.

Screen shot or video of the 19k cleric shot? 2.5k after invoke? or w/e that was considered/believe to be hacks? Nefarious, u made ur accusation, we'd like to see some of the evidence.
  • Reminissions - Sanctuary
    Reminissions - Sanctuary Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Childish behavior -from both sides- wont makes things better .
    Away for a week , see you in TW all :3
This discussion has been closed.