Why You Hax ?!?!?!?

Options
124»

Comments

• OOSNOWFOXOo - Sanctuary
    OOSNOWFOXOo - Sanctuary Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Nef put up pics in their general public forum for I think for around 30minutes, now its back on the private section after they were just LOLed at.

A few examples...

To Venusfox...tried to call Gwelyn who has a TT90 +8 bow hitting 7k crit on her/him a ****.
    You gotta be kidding me, Gwelyn is level 97 now I think. I crit you 6.2k at level 89 with a +3 Legendary level 80 xbow...with 1 beauti garnet. A **** **** +3....and of the level difference I have a 32dex difference. How you can seriously call a 7k crit a ****? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTgxU7kZyRE&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fuser%2FRobbiePWISanc&feature=player_profilepage)

To Templar or beasty or one of the rich nef barbs.
    Tried to accuse Gooseyness of a 4k crit. Saying a veno cannot hit 4k to a barb...
    Do you even know who is goosey? What weapon he has?
    a freaking +11....

And one more I can remember that was rediculous.
    to Miriade:
    Accusing on his/her damage chart that it showed two people had killed him/her. This is a common thing, its not even a glitch or lag or even close to a ****. Its you been killed by two people at the freaking same time...

Oh and to the thousands of pictures that showed damage showed up on screen without damage charts...I am pretty sure GMs are not going to call their own laggy system a ****, it happens to everyone.

But please do not stop, this makes my viewing on forums worthwhile.
  • Zuyue - Sanctuary
    Zuyue - Sanctuary Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Nef put up pics in their general public forum for I think for around 30minutes, now its back on the private section after they were just LOLed at.

A few examples...

To Venusfox...tried to call Gwelyn who has a TT90 +8 bow hitting 7k crit on her/him a ****.
    You gotta be kidding me, Gwelyn is level 97 now I think. I crit you 6.2k at level 89 with a +3 Legendary level 80 xbow...with 1 beauti garnet. A **** **** +3....and of the level difference I have a 32dex difference. How you can seriously call a 7k crit a ****? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTgxU7kZyRE&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fuser%2FRobbiePWISanc&feature=player_profilepage)

Tried to accuse Gooseyness of a 4k crit. Saying a veno cannot hit 4k to a barb...
    a freaking +11....

to Miriade:
    Accusing on his/her damage chart that it showed two people had killed him/her. This is a common thing, its not even a glitch or lag or even close to a ****. Its you been killed by two people at the freaking same time...

Oh and to the thousands of pictures that showed damage showed up on screen without damage charts...I am pretty sure GMs are not going to call their own laggy system a ****, it happens to everyone.

But please do not stop, this makes my viewing on forums worthwhile.

Wow Venusfox thats a *Facepalm* x10, he's got proof and the amazing close up of the crit, just because some of the Nef members are dense and can't handle a lose x2 does not mean u have to keep the lies going with that sad excuse. Just be glad we did not have the throwing axes then or you maybe have been looking at 11k+ crit from snow but now the PW universe has changed so be prepared to duck next time u see a huge axe coming for u! ;)
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    Ayano-chan - Sanctuary Posts: 575 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    So anyways, back to the topic.

Screen shot or video of the 19k cleric shot? 2.5k after invoke? or w/e that was considered/believe to be hacks? Nefarious, u made ur accusation, we'd like to see some of the evidence.

Oh 2.5k dmg through invoke is actually doable with magic,especially by a wiz,It can get higher...their wiziez with +8 scaredevils as pures could probably even get 4k crits on max end dmg.

It's quite doable : on an unbuffed HA that is under invoke,bm heaven's flame,amplify dmg,extreme poison,undine strike,cleric debuff then count lvl 59 wiz water dragon which is the hardest hitting magical AOE skill,or sage/demon spark eruptions that will boost your dmg sky-high , also note that with a chi pot or venos passing you sparks you can combine the 2 and get a ridiculous sick dmg. Oh and let's not forget crits b:laugh

And while all this seem's hard to pull off,it really just happens on a basis in a TW, especially on cat barbs ( duh ) .
  • XAsch - Sanctuary
    XAsch - Sanctuary Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Y U HAXXX!

.... classic. I'm happy to see Nef hasn't changed. It just wouldn't be the same if they weren't QQing about something. ;D
  • _makina_ - Sanctuary
    _makina_ - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Man, this is just sad of nef to respond in a public channel when its clearly one of the things it was founded on. Leg so far earned that land just like last week Nef earned Etherblade until there is proof (like GM's making an official statement saying there is a glitch/3rd party software invovled). Im not condeming Leg. Nef should keep out of this thread and let it be sorted out since im pretty sure some of you have submited tickets already. You (nef members who have responded to this thread) are feeding the image of you guys crying foul when you lose.

Off topic: The "Y you puuuuurge" thing is getting old it was funny a month ago and pretty sure no ones gonna let sinangel forget it lol but damn its overused. You started a craze Ayano that wont die. b:chuckle
  • Gooseyness - Sanctuary
    Gooseyness - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    a freaking +11....

On a debuffed barb, 4k crit can easily happen. And when 2 or 3 sparked I've seen crits over that on other debuffed heavy armour people.

b:chuckle
  • ZzzKyantezzz - Sanctuary
    ZzzKyantezzz - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    man ive tried so hard........ " i tried" b:chuckle
  • Wizzeled - Sanctuary
    Wizzeled - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options

must quote for truth.
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Hehe...not bad, Sanctuary...all this drama and back-and-forth and Faction member contradictions makes you almost as drama-licious as my home of Heaven's Tear!

Now all you need is to expand this one-on-one Faction fighting into one-on-one-on-one-on-one-on-one....and you're golden.

ಢ_ಢೂ ...epic.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    this is locked for discussions regarding accusations and so called "hax" b:chuckle

If you want to report someone please do so, but let's not get into these topics on the forums, they don't end well
This discussion has been closed.