Warmachine's Axe Warrior/Blademaster PvP Guide

Comments

• bigxbear
    bigxbear Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    severan wrote: »
    >_______>

Sword warriors have a very balanced build. Their str and dex req can be as low as 177 and 156 giving them a lot of status to put into vit or go for a pure dex build.

Being a Sword-Spear user myself, I'll tell you this much. Sword warriors are the gods of 1 vs 1. Simply put, they're unbeatable in 1 vs 1 against any character. This pretty much makes them a highest DPS class and a good PVE character and a substitue tank.

Swords are good when you are focused on 1 target and it's a 1 vs 1 or 2 vs 1. For anything else... they're not even the option.

fist's r the fastest weapons in the game, and due to their speed and high crit rate, they out dmg blades/swords =/

also i would like to note that the best type of bm is a multi weapon bm ^.^
    here's proof from the pw my-en warrior tournament (a axe/fist wr won)

part 1 = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhFtyWm7TOw&feature=channel_page
    part 2 = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9IC4PQBDSY&feature=related

note* = i did not make these vids
    i'm the one spinning in their chair, eating a ring-pop, wondering y the world hates broccolie so much... but loves it w/ cheese O.o... mabye we all should wear cheese to be better ppl. (Yes!!.. One more step to RUULING the worldb:thanks)
  • bigxbear
    bigxbear Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    also wanted to say, in the fights, the finals should have been Ichigo and iceb:laugh
    i'm the one spinning in their chair, eating a ring-pop, wondering y the world hates broccolie so much... but loves it w/ cheese O.o... mabye we all should wear cheese to be better ppl. (Yes!!.. One more step to RUULING the worldb:thanks)
  • lamealot
    lamealot Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    well this guide seems nice i am trying to become wanna the best BMs that i can be thank you i will look at this guide a to make sure i get this all right in my stats thank you. :)
  • Theblacktige - Heavens Tear
    Theblacktige - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    thx n ill try the stunlocking lol, im a warrior (axer), the only things is tha ti have to ask how to put the skill in the skill combo list lol ill try it
  • Lndigo - Harshlands
    Lndigo - Harshlands Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Ok, so I've read your guide and I think I want to pick the flying sword as my wehpon, because it is by far the biggest sword in this game. It reminds me of the sword in the stone, except it also glows. So really it's more like Frodo's sword when he's near the gorgomoths. DUDE THATS AWESOME.

How do I equip my flying sword as a wehpon? Because I have been using a pataka because it is the prettiest weapon, but not i want to have the biggest sword in THE HARSHLANDS and also be kind of like Frodo when he fights the gorgonwraiths. I will win.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    numba one stunna.
  • AyaBrea - Harshlands
    AyaBrea - Harshlands Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Wrong thread
  • Lndigo - Harshlands
    Lndigo - Harshlands Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Yeah, me too. I love the part when Thumper and Bambi are eating clovers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    numba one stunna.
  • ninja88
    ninja88 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    A question I haven't seen asked yet. I can't be the only one always running out of SP
    points to lvl up skills. So, other than the "Mastery" skills which everyone seems to agree
    should be maxed as fast as possible, could you outline the "order" in which skills should be leveled up/maxed out when you only have enough SP points to level up one or maybe
    two skills at any given point? Something like:
    Mastery - Golden Bell - Roar - Alter Marrow - Aeolian - Drake Bash - etc... ?
  • somerandomacc
    somerandomacc Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    1) i remember i saw there a typo somewhere.
    2) why wont you explain the stat builds more simpler? i didnt got to understand them much. b:puzzled
    3) if you want, i could help you with the colors and the overall look of the guide. b:mischievous
    4) you haven't put your vote in some skills in the Hell VS Heaven.
    5) i thought about doing a dex-vit build (together), but i realized it would kinda suck to have medium life with medium damage. so what im telling here is if you think it could be good too
  • _Printul_ - Harshlands
    _Printul_ - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    so between Hell and Heaven whats the best around here
    (its a hard choise they bith seem to be good BUT WHOS the best of the best!)
  • rinuruc
    rinuruc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    what stats do u guys have in the end?
    with gear and all,...
    all stats,...
    (pdef/mdef/evasion/... everything)
    (i wnna compare diffrent classes/experimental builds a bit,... to see what id like most)
  • Lanfo - Sanctuary
    Lanfo - Sanctuary Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    wow this is really good guide thanks manb:victory
  • ghoststyler
    ghoststyler Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Damn nice guide but.... i got stuck on the atribute points

i can find out what do to after each lvl ?
    can some one explain it a little bit
    because i really don't know where to put my points each lvl or every 2 lvls

and what is the best thing to take ?
    vit or dex ?

because i want to be a damage dealer but i don't know what my survival chances are

Str : Dual axe req

Dex : everything else

Vit : 50-60

Mag : 3

this is the dex built...
    but do i have to put points in magic as well ?
    because i thought that BM's where physical :P

well thats all hope for some reactions that wil help me b:victory
  • AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear
    AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,413 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    What he is saying is this.

3str/1dex/1vit every level till you reach 50-60 vit. Then 3str/2dex every level.

Magic at 3 he means to restat your 5 magic points to 3. So just keep it at 5 you'll be fine.
    Retired

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FearTheMagic - Lost City
    FearTheMagic - Lost City Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    great guide
    btw: How should i stat Vit Bm when i reach 60 dex?
  • BladeHunnter - Sanctuary
    BladeHunnter - Sanctuary Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    whats the best BladeMaster skill?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I dont take **** for nobodybodyb:angryb:victory

And BlakMagik is recruting anyone lvl 15-50+ on the Sanctuary server we are a very fun/helpfull/nice faction so plz join us by contacting any1 of the's names (Chaosz_Crazy/Hart_Core/FosakenDesyr/Lanfo/Sinker/Far_Sight/DemonicChic/QueenFairy/NYer/starstepper or me BladeHunnter) so come join us we are the best b:victoryb:victory
  • Ichibankai - Lost City
    Ichibankai - Lost City Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I have to say this Guid had helped me a great deal. I also have to ask what about genie skills becuse there is one that removes all paralasis. which inturn would really mess up a stunlock. I hope to meet some you in game. though the pvps i would rather meet in SZ hahab:victory
  • Taeknight - Lost City
    Taeknight - Lost City Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    best skill for me is aoelian blade, rely it is spike damage as war said, i mean.. that skill does some rely good damage, while it doesnt cost chi :D
  • Rajbaran - Lost City
    Rajbaran - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    whats the best BladeMaster skill?

Heavens Flame..... FTW b:pleased
  • Swdgy - Heavens Tear
    Swdgy - Heavens Tear Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    best bm skill is steam strike! :O might not look like it but when you get sage/demon 2 steams strikes might actully be able to match 1 tiger mau! OMG!!!
    The best skill is [roar of pride] it will almost mess the person you're fighting up as much as making them watch evangelion ._. yeah.... no words to describe evangelion it's basically a seizure program b:victory

btw I'm posting so much because I'm bored ):
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] yay :) ^.^
    stuffed a bunch of my favorite animes into 1 signature lolz
  • kingmany702
    kingmany702 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    hi well am a level 28 BM i know low level but ive been doing this for a long tim when i levle up nd i get those 5 stats points i put 3 in str nd 1 in vit nd 1 in dex have i been doing the right thing so far plz tell me soon thank u
  • ganjaboi6
    ganjaboi6 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    It was a huge help wit my charr I got all the questions i needed thx man,and yea i pissed alot off wit the stunlocks lol i have my own cambo going on,Im a axe bm wanna be a pvp and the way u priscribed it I am but 69vit un boosted 73boosted but rest for now is going strait to dex and str.very good job on the info really good great details and i agree wit every thing u said but thx again for the help out talk to ya later
  • Fsdfasdfasdr - Harshlands
    Fsdfasdfasdr - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    swords are good too
  • Soujiro_Z - Sanctuary
    Soujiro_Z - Sanctuary Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    wrong thread
    [SIGPIC] [/SIGPIC]
  • Lucifer - Dreamweaver
    Lucifer - Dreamweaver Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Very nice guide I have to say though that maxing Oceans Edge would be a very good thing to do.
  • FateBlade - Lost City
    FateBlade - Lost City Posts: 519 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Really nice guide.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dhboy - Dreamweaver
    Dhboy - Dreamweaver Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Great guide, been following it since i found it.

One question i have is that i have levelled up a few skills that you have said not too, is this a problem? Should i stop levelling them of keep doing it now i have started.

-Alex
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Death smiles at us all.
    All a man can do is smile back.
  • Lyzertt - Sanctuary
    Lyzertt - Sanctuary Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    a friend of mine made a vid that shows BM attacks, it's on youtube... link it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsQrMukzhWM
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Myriad is now recruiting active players on the Sanctuary server, lvl 55+ pls.
    We have a forum, and we do regular FBs, TTs, and FCCs. PM me for invite.
    Or visit our website and submit an application @ myriad.guildlaunch.com
  • Omegalmesh - Heavens Tear
    Omegalmesh - Heavens Tear Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    -cough- Blades FTW, if you know how to use a blade BM they can be all out deadly muuahahahahahhaajajahjahajahjahhhhhaacaaaaaaa

of course this stands true for every character on like any game suuuuuu

>.> yeh

m\/, (///.-) peace
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    -cough- Blades FTW, if you know how to use a blade BM they can be all out deadly muuahahahahahhaajajahjahajahjahhhhhaacaaaaaaa

of course this stands true for every character on like any game suuuuuu

>.> yeh

m\/, (///.-) peace

You blade warriors always seem to say that.

btw, everything I said about warriors 8 months ago is what all the high level warriors are preaching about now... i guess no one realized what I was saying until anni packs came out