Comments

• ZzzKyantezzz - Sanctuary
    ZzzKyantezzz - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    nice guide and im a pure magb:cute
  • efyouseekayme
    efyouseekayme Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Do you think you can write a guide for noobs (just starting) and how to succeed in this game? I play another MMO (FlyFF) and just wanted to try this out. Blademaster seems really cool but I don't know much about the game.
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Do you think you can write a guide for noobs (just starting) and how to succeed in this game? I play another MMO (FlyFF) and just wanted to try this out. Blademaster seems really cool but I don't know much about the game.

Could definitely do some of that, I'm planning to add some stuff to the guide later today, I'mma have some free time to type.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Alucard - Dreamweaver
    Alucard - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Looking at Sage/Demon for fun. You might want to add Spark Eruption's Sage/Demon effects:

"Celestial Eruption Level 3

Discharge three Spark to recover 20% of your maximum MP, acquire 700% extra physical attack from weapons for 15 seconds, and reduce all damage taken by 25%. Grants invinciblity for 3 seconds after the discharge.

Requires 3 Spark.

-=-=-=-=-

Demonic Eruption Level 3

Discharge three Spark to recover 20% of your maximum HP, add 500% weapon damage and increase attack speed by 25% for 15 seconds. Grants invinciblity for 3 seconds after the discharge.

Requires 3 Spark.
    "

Quoted from ecatomb
  • Valenti - Sanctuary
    Valenti - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    nice guide and im a pure magb:cute

Thanks kyan for enlightening us on the true unlimate BM build. b:thanks
    And thanks for the guide btw, it really helps me to understand the BM class more.
  • Voices - Lost City
    Voices - Lost City Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Quoted from ecatomb

Aren't the numbers wrong though?
  • Lyndura - Lost City
    Lyndura - Lost City Posts: 829 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Yes, they are.
  • Alucard - Dreamweaver
    Alucard - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Sorry, my bad. Didn't know. =/
  • SkSpawneR - Sanctuary
    SkSpawneR - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Nice one..... will make max use of this guide
  • AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear
    AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,413 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    dekciw wrote: »
    Heaven's Flame

Heaven : increases Fire damage to 2000 over 6 seconds
    Hell : increases damage over time to 100% of damage taken and increases duration to 9 seconds.

That one goes to hell. That's a 33,333_ % duration increase, it's rather badass.

Actually its a 50% increase in time. 6 second is the standard. You gain 3 seconds which is half of 6 seconds which is a 50% increase to 9 seconds.

now at 9 seconds 3 seconds = 33.33% of that number in of itself.
    Retired

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SafeZoneHero - Harshlands
    SafeZoneHero - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    thanks for the guide, when i started a bm helped me a lot.

is there any site where i can check othert weapon tree skills sage/demon versions? google didnt helped me out
  • Ginnnny - Lost City
    Ginnnny - Lost City Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    ty i guess O.O
  • BloodyWolves - Dreamweaver
    BloodyWolves - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Tensa Zangetsu
    BloodyWolves b:sin
    Tensa Zangetsu
  • RazerXD - Lost City
    RazerXD - Lost City Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    nice guide

but which genie and skills would be good for this kind of build?
  • DishyWiggles - Harshlands
    DishyWiggles - Harshlands Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Best build IMO is sword/axe 6 str/3dex/1vit(cap vit @ 30)
    Spark, hit, Heavens Flame(amps damage), switch to sword, Atmos Blade(while still under spark), genie thunderstorm = dead BM lol(especially with alter marrow physical)

A good friend of mine is a sword/axe (kinda) he keeps an axe in his inventory for stunlocks. Aolian(or w/e) stun *switch to axe* drake bash*switch back too sword* roar. Idk about the attacks in between, but it **** for him.
  • DishyWiggles - Harshlands
    DishyWiggles - Harshlands Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Actually its a 50% increase in time. 6 second is the standard. You gain 3 seconds which is half of 6 seconds which is a 50% increase to 9 seconds.

now at 9 seconds 3 seconds = 33.33% of that number in of itself.

Na, bro. it increases damage and time, but it doesn't increase damage that much, so it is actually 33.333% He just does have all the hidden factors, etc. laid out. Your logic is correct, though
  • AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear
    AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,413 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    He was talking about the duration of the amp damage effect after use. I stand by my statement. Its a 50% increase in time.
    Retired

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lyndura - Lost City
    Lyndura - Lost City Posts: 829 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Yes, it is a 50% increase in the duration time.

6 = 100%
    9 = 150%

Easy enough.
  • chong
    chong Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    so far, the best dual sword is the one which i am using ^^
    2009-05-2912-40-25.jpg

and get this ring if you can afford :/

2009-05-2912-40-59.jpg

yes, keep any hammer or axe to swift for getting an extra stun.

Sword is good because of its damage is more constant
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    YOU JUST GOT OWNED b:bye
  • eleasar
    eleasar Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    how long did it take you to farm the ring or did you buy it?
    Or used a few thousand Chips? ^^
  • Xparda - Harshlands
    Xparda - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    nice guide kwl but can you do the same thing for pve i mean can you write all of the skills only and what level they should be and list them as the once which you get earliest to latest ty pm me plz
  • Axe - Heavens Tear
    Axe - Heavens Tear Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    great guide!!!!!!!!!!
  • Venolol - Lost City
    Venolol - Lost City Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    well, Failmachine or dropmachine w/e im sorry but u are not a good bm, u are a pure dex build with plus 1 gears and plus 2 XS u get three shot by every 9x, even lynfaila is better T.T
  • Granrey - Sanctuary
    Granrey - Sanctuary Posts: 2,050 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    well, Failmachine or dropmachine w/e im sorry but u are not a good bm, u are a pure dex build with plus 1 gears and plus 2 XS u get three shot by every 9x, even lynfaila is better T.T

I guess, I;m bad BMb:laugh too as I am high dex lol
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    agi is the best build but poormachine (when he played) didn't have the money to refine enough to be pure dex.

still waiting for a warrior on lost city (any server tbh) to properly play a wr. people that have the money don't do it right and people that can sort of do it right don't have the money.
  • bboypocky
    bboypocky Posts: 1
    edited June 2009
    Great guide this is going to help me a lot =D
  • _azazel_ - Lost City
    _azazel_ - Lost City Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Quick ?. Any molds immediately after 60 worth it, or just stick with the Skeles until 70?
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    eleasar wrote: »
    how long did it take you to farm the ring or did you buy it?
    Or used a few thousand Chips? ^^

Sorry if it too me a while to reply, haven't been around too much lately. It took me a week to farm mine but 2 WBs that farmed it with me got it in a single day so it depends on your luck :P

If only you had an idea of what you're talking about instead of making troll posts filled with ignorance. I'm not pure dex but I didn't add much vit I went with a base of 50-60 vit. But I have ornaments and an helmet that adds a decent amount of hp, my gear is +5 and I use a +6 top. I have over 9k+ hp buffed so no I don't get 2-3 shot. Oh and I gave my XS away a long time ago, I'm using a +6 GX atm.
    agi is the best build but poormachine (when he played) didn't have the money to refine enough to be pure dex.

still waiting for a warrior on lost city (any server tbh) to properly play a wr. people that have the money don't do it right and people that can sort of do it right don't have the money.

True, high dex/str builds are the best builds around for warriors but you need to spend RL money in order to get high refined gear so you can put a very little amount of points in vit. I don't spend money on SAID f2p games (which is the biggest hoax in the gaming industry because those games are usually more expensive than P2P games if you want to play it fully but I can't blame PWE, it's a business after all). That being said, I played with whatever I had and I believe I was still a very good warrior back when I played more. =]
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • NcN_Madagar - Lost City
    NcN_Madagar - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I LOVE THIS GUIDE!!!! TY verrymuch... i would like to here a lil more in- depth talk about magicdefense cz always die easily from magic
  • curogane
    curogane Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    im starting to play this game today so i figured i would look in the forums for hints and tips aboute the game. And i must say your guide enlightend me alot, i love it and it and it totaly convinced me to play a BM. keep up the grate work "cheers"