Most likely to b the third power

Comments

• VoidMainVoid - Sanctuary
    VoidMainVoid - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    GETTING A LAND FOR 1 WEEK THEN LOOSING IT THE NEXT ONE AIN'T GONNA CHANGE THINGS,PROOF: WHAT HAPPENED TO DREAMING

Except that dreaming was attacking nefarious for so many week.. do you expect them realy to leave them a land? when its a declared enemy? and when its legendary alliance?

outlaw was in the alliance of nef.. they try to give them time to got a land last week, they wouldnt have touch them after that, cause even when outlaw got this massive multi attack when they lost most of their lands, nefarious never touch them (even tho it was easy land). This week outlaw decide to attack nef and break the alliance, then dont be surprise if they take their land later on...

I mean, even if you are kind, why would you give a land to someone that is obviously against you? if they are friendly, you give but if they are know to hate you.. why?
  • dorm
    dorm Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I am sorry Ayan, I over estimated your reading comprehension skills, I will explain myself easier.

You state Nefarious makes map dominating decisions, it does not, it has always played the passive power.
    They have only ever played the game as it was designed, to attack in TW and defend, yet apperently they are trying to do everything to conquer the map. This attitude on the forums is reproached, it is battle's and wars that are considered, not map domination campaigns.
    It is true as largest faction you will get attacked, yet now, you are in contradiction little one! You state they should leave land for others, that as largest faction they will always get attacked from everyone and that they should not stop TW, this leaves, umm defending when you are leaving your enemies stronger without reason.

My last point is to illustrate also how this has turned out, if every single ally or friend turns against them, why should they leave them land? They owe no land to noone. They have played the game as it was designed always, they have won, they have lost, they have become the most successful TW guild standing alone. Every friendly truce has been in more interest of the other participating guild.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Can you explain to me something: why if you want a multicolored map, you send last week all your forces to defend against outlaw and recluse ( when you can give other guild the chance to own a part of the map) and sent only 40 ppls around on the nefarious war ( giving them by that way a territory for sure).. that for me is the evidence that legendary just want to own the entire map... no matter what you say and how you justify yourself, your actions speak better than your beautiful words b:mischievous

it might've made sense to hope for a quick victory at recluse/outlaw then reinforce against nef idk...
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • riddiculus
    riddiculus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I believe 30 minutes or so?

It isnt Legendary's style to just give in, Im sure they put up a fight as much as they could. With such a three sided attack, Im sure they fought well and to the best of their ability.

I wont speculate further, as it is not my style. Either way, good job Regicide and Nefarious, and better luck next time, Legendary and LIONSOUL.

i heard it was more like 10 minutes lol..
  • Zuyue - Sanctuary
    Zuyue - Sanctuary Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    dorm wrote: »
    I am sorry Ayan, I over estimated your reading comprehension skills, I will explain myself easier.

You state Nefarious makes map dominating decisions, it does not, it has always played the passive power.
    They have only ever played the game as it was designed, to attack in TW and defend, yet apperently they are trying to do everything to conquer the map. This attitude on the forums is reproached, it is battle's and wars that are considered, not map domination campaigns.
    It is true as largest faction you will get attacked, yet now, you are in contradiction little one! You state they should leave land for others, that as largest faction they will always get attacked from everyone and that they should not stop TW, this leaves, umm defending when you are leaving your enemies stronger without reason.

My last point is to illustrate also how this has turned out, if every single ally or friend turns against them, why should they leave them land? They owe no land to noone. They have played the game as it was designed always, they have won, they have lost, they have become the most successful TW guild standing alone. Every friendly truce has been in more interest of the other participating guild.

Hmmm passive powers don't attack hun, u contradict yourself in the sentence after u said they were passive by saying they attack. Also if it keeps going the way it is how is nef not gonna conquer the map. Nef continues to attack every week it will result just as that, if they dont wana dominate the map then stop attacking and be the passive power as u stated already :D your logic is false and confusing >.>
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    Ayano-chan - Sanctuary Posts: 575 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I believe 30 minutes or so?

It isnt Legendary's style to just give in, Im sure they put up a fight as much as they could. With such a three sided attack, Im sure they fought well and to the best of their ability.

I wont speculate further, as it is not my style. Either way, good job Regicide and Nefarious, and better luck next time, Legendary and LIONSOUL.

Actually it was bad from the 1st few minutes when apparently the person charged for tower building in reg TW didn't build them b:angry .
    Now for the real deal,will they hold it or not. However whether they get attacked or not by nef or leg is not something for me to decide.I guess we'll all see next week,tune in lol.

Zu...no1 is telling them to stop attacking us lol.

K now to the "dorm and Void" ,a.k.a the ones who are moderators for nef forums and have finally decided to speak.
    Ahem ahem,dreaming....ally of leg? You have got to be kidding me,do you know dreaming has like,,,been attacking leg and nef on random whims? Leg never was allied to any1,only had an old long-gone sub-faction called legendojo something like the nef-emi thing.
  • Zuyue - Sanctuary
    Zuyue - Sanctuary Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I never told them to stop attacking us i really dont care. I was saying if there passive as dorm suggests and dont wana control whole map then sometime soon they should play that part. :D
  • dorm
    edited August 2009
    No, passive in diplomacy, i.e. the decisions of beginning wars. Once an enemy is declared, yes they attack, you confuse passive with pacifist, passive means they are not the agressors, pacifist means they do not attack.

The logic is clear with the meaning of words corrected

To Ayano, your message is directed at Void, not at me, you are continuing to not comment on my post, we are seperate people and would require 2 seperate posts to be address to add us together. Address my post whenever you feel like it.
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    I gave answers for every1 of your questions in my recent posts,it's you who fail's at reading my friend. Read and study them more,then think logically.
  • Dominatiger - Sanctuary
    Dominatiger - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I gave answers for every1 of your questions in my recent posts,it's you who fail's at reading my friend. Read and study them more,then think logically.

neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerds

muahahab:chuckleb:laugh
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
    Manufactured by Konariraiden
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    I am starting to sound like one aren't I b:cry .
    edited August 2009
    I am starting to sound like one aren't I b:cry .

I couldnt carelessb:chuckle

Everyone is free from doing what they want :P
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
  • Fleuri - Sanctuary
    Fleuri - Sanctuary Posts: 1,763 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    it might've made sense to hope for a quick victory at recluse/outlaw then reinforce against nef idk...

Yes they were lazy and we got their crystal down 25% -- I think we scared them. But I doubt they will make the same mistakes again.
  • Harima Kenji - Sanctuary
    Harima Kenji - Sanctuary Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Hmmm passive powers don't attack hun, u contradict yourself in the sentence after u said they were passive by saying they attack. Also if it keeps going the way it is how is nef not gonna conquer the map. Nef continues to attack every week it will result just as that, if they dont wana dominate the map then stop attacking and be the passive power as u stated already :D your logic is false and confusing >.>

How do you know Nefarious wasn't content with the situation a few months ago?

If your brain works properly, you'll remember that Legendary WC said they could take Archosaur and Nefarious cant. Thats when Nef and Leg was at peace. Nefarious set off to prove that they can take level 1 territory. Bam, Legendary bid on Nefarious Land.

Legendary started the war, they wanted to prove they are stronger. They started to show they wan the whole map. They wan a piece of Nefarious. If you are attacked, isn't normal to fight back?

I can tell you, I rather Regi take LG land. It is not about the red map. It is about non-orange map for me.

P.S. TBH Nefarious is a friendly faction. Maybe if Legendary would give up their land for the other colors, we can stay that way because Ayano-chan keeps wanting 1/3 map for other colors.
  • dorm
    edited August 2009
    Most if not all of the pvp fans in Leg would leave the faction if it decided to take such "map dominating decisions" like it's rival has.

You have yet to even say anything about "map dominating decisions" and this is the very first point i raised.
  • HolyInferno - Sanctuary
    HolyInferno - Sanctuary Posts: 767 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    How do you know Nefarious wasn't content with the situation a few months ago?

If your brain works properly, you'll remember that Legendary WC said they could take Archosaur and Nefarious cant. Thats when Nef and Leg was at peace. Nefarious set off to prove that they can take level 1 territory. Bam, Legendary bid on Nefarious Land.

Legendary started the war, they wanted to prove they are stronger. They started to show they wan the whole map. They wan a piece of Nefarious. If you are attacked, isn't normal to fight back?

I can tell you, I rather Regi take LG land. It is not about the red map. It is about non-orange map for me.

P.S. TBH Nefarious is a friendly faction. Maybe if Legendary would give up their land for the other colors, we can stay that way because Ayano-chan keeps wanting 1/3 map for other colors.

Nefarious takes 1k streams. All PvE land gone. PvP battles commence. Don't mark what you all wanted and expected as a means to point fingers, marking people as the bad guys. And friendly faction my ****. I'll just say, Nef's intentions for a while if not from the beginning were to take the whole map, and this isnt my speculation. This was literally said to me by a previous leader of Nef. Has their intentions changed? Unlikely.b:cute
    b:bye you were all swell peoples
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    dorm wrote: »
    You have yet to even say anything about "map dominating decisions" and this is the very first point i raised.

Actually you are apparently ignoring the answers in all my posts and keep asking things which I've already stated. If you are trying to get to me,then too bad,that doesn't work.

Some of the ppl who were in your faction that left to outlaw when I did that are in leg now (or in reg) or wherever ; them telling that you had map dominating wishes from the start say allot.
    edited August 2009
    *does anyone want sugar on popcorns?
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
  • Venomeow - Sanctuary
    Venomeow - Sanctuary Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    No I prefer butter on my popcorn.

I personally don't see anything wrong with Nef's goal being to paint the map red. While other faction's goals might be to gain land, break Nef, blah blah, and from where Nef stands, I think controlling the map is an ambitious and plausible goal. So yes, we do want the map red. b:victory
    edited August 2009
    sorry, butter and honey not available... I dont want you guys to be fat
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
  • Venomeow - Sanctuary
    Venomeow - Sanctuary Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Troll. o_o

And sugar is much better? Stop trying to make our members fat, they can't tw well if they're overweight.
    edited August 2009
    dont care I rarelly do TW anyway, if they got more lazy better for me
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
  • RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary
    RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary Posts: 593 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    kettle corn popcorn b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Duke Shouts: WTT PWI for Your Credit Card! It is the duty of all warriors to do so NAO! b:bye LeirtA - Lost City PWI = Pay2Win International

b:bye Quit as of 10/09 b:bye
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    No I prefer butter on my popcorn.

I personally don't see anything wrong with Nef's goal being to paint the map red. While other faction's goals might be to gain land, break Nef, blah blah, and from where Nef stands, I think controlling the map is an ambitious and plausible goal. So yes, we do want the map red. b:victory

I got nothing more to say.
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    AndromedaB - Sanctuary Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I got nothing more to say.

[removed]
    b:bye

• Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009

b:bye

Is this what u do when u'r on vacation andro? b:laugh
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    dammit missed seeing the graphic image >>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • _makina_ - Sanctuary
    _makina_ - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    dammit missed seeing the graphic image >>

Its a girl tied to a chair in a suggestive way. Wierd part of the picture is that there is a cartoon going on in the tv in the backround.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    is andro the tied up girl or the guy going "**** yeah futurama is on"? b:laugh
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    AndromedaB - Sanctuary Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    spoonz stop rampaging through my posts T_T