Most likely to b the third power

Comments

• HolyInferno - Sanctuary
    HolyInferno - Sanctuary Posts: 767 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    or someone else i forgot already. Dont post if all your trying to attain is stamping down on others post, and not offering facts that you quoted said to be wrong. If i did that ill be have more than 1000posts a day. All i remember is dreaming saying they saw 15or so nefs and like a veno pulling the hay filled cart lol.........man i cant remember

If you can't remember , dont waste your time posting. Also, I've just pointed out your wrongs, although I can't compare to the massive judgements you so love to place on people. Why do I not post proof? I dont like feeding trolls. However, you seem to love posting about things that do not concern you in the least. You might share the same server but all you've been doing is sitting in the background pointing fingers. My intentions were to stop you from injecting more false impressions to the public, although I can't stop a raving troll. b:cute
    b:bye you were all swell peoples
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    If you can't remember , dont waste your time posting. Also, I've just pointed out your wrongs, although I can't compare to the massive judgements you so love to place on people. Why do I not post proof? I dont like feeding trolls. However, you seem to love posting about things that do not concern you in the least. You might share the same server but all you've been doing is sitting in the background pointing fingers. My intentions were to stop you from injecting more false impressions to the public, although I can't stop a raving troll. b:cute
    When I point something out, especially things like this I put reasons as to why, how, and that it is my personal opinion at the most, something you failed to do on your part. Also I dont go try stamping down on pple and go call them derogatory names ending with a b:cute smily, unless those pple are like one of those real trolls like you see on class specific discussion threads that flame anybody and anything that utters a word in a thread.
    I can say that in semi serious threads like this, I will NEVER, throw judging terms aimed at specific pples replys' unless provoked first in a seamingly unfriendly or belittling manner.
    If your intentions were to stop me from injecting false impressions to the public then you could have done it in a better way so to not cause any misjudgment from others on your own statement.
    Wrong. Get your facts straight.b:cute
    The way you quoted this just seems from the outside, regardless of what you where really thinking then, a quote made to belittle someone that had less info than you, yet withholding the said pointed info, than actually preventing false injections to the public.
    However, you seem to love posting about things that do not concern you in the least. You might share the same server but all you've been doing is sitting in the background pointing fingers.
    Are you stating that anyone outside TW, or in factions that have not been in LG, nef, regi, or the top 5 TW factions have a unsaid rule of not being able to put in their own input on sanctuary things? The posts I have put in sanc threads that are for the most part, real discussions, I have not put in anything troll like, and I keep my talks serious, if not fairly. Are you stating that we are not allowed to post, even if we keep our posts serious.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
    edited July 2009
    Whatever it is you think is your business. However, you are trying to present facts you aren't even sure of. Obviously you are a person who loves to be HEARD but are you ever SEEN doing anything? no. In another thread you tell Ayano to worry about himself because you have your own problems/troubles. Well deal with them before you try to plant yourself in sitautions you pass judgement on from afar. You've taken offense from my abrasive way of calling you out? Well, you seem to the queen of this. I only replied a manner you seem to real familiar with.
    edited July 2009
    Bring back Seppuku. Lolololololololololololololol.

I will bring it back puhaha. Just gotta somehow get in contact with verge
    edited July 2009
    However, you seem to love posting about things that do not concern you in the least. You might share the same server but all you've been doing is sitting in the background pointing fingers.
    I asked you "Are you stating that anyone outside TW, or in factions that have not been in LG, nef, regi, or the top 5 TW factions have a unsaid rule of not being able to put in their own input on sanctuary things? The posts I have put in sanc threads that are for the most part, real discussions, I have not put in anything troll like, and I keep my talks serious, if not fairly. Are you stating that we are not allowed to post, even if we keep our posts serious."
    and you replied...
    Whatever it is you think is your business.
    Then whats your point exactly. You didnt answer.
    However, you are trying to present facts you aren't even sure of.
    And I already said "If your intentions were to stop me from injecting false impressions to the public then you could have done it in a better way so to not cause any misjudgment from others on your own statement. The way you quoted this just seems from the outside, regardless of what you where really thinking then, a quote made to belittle someone that had less info than you, yet withholding the said pointed info, than actually preventing false injections to the public."
    Why are you repeating the same thing.

Obviously you are a person who loves to be HEARD but are you ever SEEN doing anything? no. In another thread you tell Ayano to worry about himself because you have your own problems/troubles. Well deal with them before you try to plant yourself in sitautions you pass judgement on from afar.
    I would make a move if i could, but I cant. Same with my speculation of chip number and price change I kept low before the actual change and only with close pple. Same with TW, there are things that id love to blurt out but cant.
    You've taken offense from my abrasive way of calling you out? Well, you seem to the queen of this. I only replied a manner you seem to real familiar with.
    If you know its abrasive then why do you do it? None of my posts where directly abrasive towards you first.
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary
    RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary Posts: 593 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Whatever it is you think is your business. However, you are trying to present facts you aren't even sure of. Obviously you are a person who loves to be HEARD but are you ever SEEN doing anything? no. In another thread you tell Ayano to worry about himself because you have your own problems/troubles. Well deal with them before you try to plant yourself in sitautions you pass judgement on from afar. You've taken offense from my abrasive way of calling you out? Well, you seem to the queen of this. I only replied a manner you seem to real familiar with.

Chill. Both of you.

Anyone is free to discuss Territory Wars, as this is a public forum. And everyone automatically assumes that Nefarious allowed Dreaming to take their land. Either that, or Nefarious can be beat by a faction that's power is half of Regicide's.

Instead of pointing out "your wrong" why dont you inform her in private what she was "wrong" about. Without putting in WHY she was wrong, and giving her the truth (Nefarious has said many times they are not ashamed of anything they do, and have no secrets to hide), you are doing nothing but stabbing at her, belittling her and in a sense 'trolling'.

Come on now, Holy. We all know you have made a few posts here and there that have the 'troll' feel to it, and you have made some comments that were uncalled for. Dont act like you are on a higher pedestal than her. And the same goes for you as well, Decept.

For that matter, if you dont like what people have to say, opinion wise or fact wise in this thread, then I suggest you just stop reading it, or at least posting in it. Its a public thread, therefore, speculation and opinions are going to be posted here. And just because Decept doesnt do anything in TW, doesnt mean she doesnt have the right to post anything she damn well pleases in this thread regarding TW.

And as far as I know, your not in Nefarious anymore, Holy. You wanted 'change' on the map, along with all your other 'associates'. So why do you care? If someone in Nef thought it was a big enough deal to correct her in her statement, it would have been done so. Dont take officer duties into your own hands, when they werent given to you.

So just drop the name calling and bickering, and resume normal discussion of Territory Wars like two mature adults, or keep your trash in private.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Duke Shouts: WTT PWI for Your Credit Card! It is the duty of all warriors to do so NAO! b:bye LeirtA - Lost City PWI = Pay2Win International

b:bye Quit as of 10/09 b:bye
    edited July 2009
    On the flip side, Good Luck everyone this weekend! I hope we get to see another color on the map, maybe two soon! b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Duke Shouts: WTT PWI for Your Credit Card! It is the duty of all warriors to do so NAO! b:bye LeirtA - Lost City PWI = Pay2Win International

• Venomeow - Sanctuary
    Venomeow - Sanctuary Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    /gives up fueling argue war. Group hug please.

And thank you Risen! Although it probably wasn't meant for me. QQ
    satown wrote: »
    All i know is that there is gonna be no change of any sort for a while we all know this but wat can u do but sit back relax and try and pick a favorite color red or orange so the map can be more pleasing to the eye

I pick red. I think a blood red map is very pleasing to the eye.

b:dirty
    edited July 2009
    Awww...Im so totally neutral when I say "Good Luck Everyone"...

Ok, maybe not TOTALLY neutral. But no seriously, I hope everyone has a good time in TW this weekend. Nef going after Etherblade is a ballsy move, and I cant help but wonder how Legendary will be reacting to this, and how Regicide and LIONSOUL will perform at this critical point. This is essentially their chance to snag a piece of land.

Anyhoo, Im just enjoying the excitement a little too much. b:chuckle Can you tell Im tired of grinding?

• Venomeow - Sanctuary
    Venomeow - Sanctuary Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Aww risieee -blush- b:cute

Land is just the end result. I live for the action during that ballsy 3 min-3 hour period of time.

Anyhow, I'm excited myself to see how tw will go this weekend. Will this bring a new round of "why u purge?"

More on topic though, this weekend would be a good opportunity as you said for a faction to be come the "third power."
    edited July 2009
    *Hugs Risen and flings around viciously* >.< muu
  • riddiculus
    riddiculus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    ermm guys... i think the topic is gettin way out of hand lol... (i knew i shuldve made a poll instead..darn it)... a simple answer would suffice... Come to think about it i havent post my opinion...
    If me I think Regicide will b the most likely to b...maybe Outlaw/Recluse catchin up soon... interesting week... i hope our own news reporter (points at emerald) is rdy b:laughb:thanksb:victory
  • Dominatiger - Sanctuary
    Dominatiger - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    3 weeks ago some of the feelings of some high levels:
    I am going to "making it a better place" the TW in this server, I want change and new colors... come lets do it.

First week:
    Failed

Second week:
    Failed

Third week:
    Give up... I am again inside a big faction.

Tell us Homer what do you think about this!!!

simpson-failure.jpg
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
    Manufactured by Konariraiden
    edited July 2009
    aw.....a discussion thread is much better than some lame-o poll.

my gawd, Decept...if you can fling around a 190 lb man, you must be one buff lady b:shocked

edited July 2009
    I am going to "making it a better place" the TW in this server, I want change and new colors... come lets do it.

First week:
    Failed

Second week:
    Failed

Third week:

simpson-failure.jpg

This is what I think:

vader-fail.jpg

• Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    Ayano-chan - Sanctuary Posts: 575 Arc User
    edited August 2009

First week:
    Failed

Second week:
    Failed

Third week:

simpson-failure.jpg

It's because despite us proving that we'd give up convenient ways of playing like getting easier help with things,tw pay,porting around the half the map the rest of the server still want the easy way,go for the weakest!get 1 land! ,hold it 1 week then have a big faction max bid on it and loose it! YAAAAYY "we'll balance the map".
    No1 has any right to comment on what we did while not trying to do anything themselfs, and it's not just the motivation that's needed,it requires you to think a little/sacrifice some things in order to try and gain other things ; if you say "I would act but I don't have the possibility to do so" sure no1 stop's you guys to post your opinions,but everything directed to certain ppl in a way meaning mock them is taken with a grain of salt.

You guys are like a hoard of reporters that are stalking me and others on this server.
    edited August 2009
    lmao... you guys were the ones that started lots of topics saying it would change and were well motivated to do it. It seems motivation was short lived...
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Do I need to repeat myself? How can you keep up that motivation when it's only you and like at most 5 other ppl that are willing to try,no1 else. In cases like these even if I wasn't in leg before I'd rather be here since it doesn't want the whole map,as much as every1 say's that's BS,you know leg had(ppl that quit) and still has allot of ppl that like PVP in this game,TW being the main sources as pk in a pve server = **** safezone hugging,and DT being ruined long ago since bikinis were on sale,getting the whole map and leaving just 4 lands so it doesn't reset would be something that would make leg too overpowered and leave too little room for other factions to get some funds then try to fight and give us some TW fun on equal grounds.

Most if not all of the pvp fans in Leg would leave the faction if it decided to take such "map dominating decisions" like it's rival has.
  • dorm
    dorm Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Most if not all of the pvp fans in Leg would leave the faction if it decided to take such "map dominating decisions" like it's rival has.

Please demonstrate these "decisions". Nefarious has always been the first to be attacked rather than the attacker, by Legendary, by Outlaw, this would seem hard to be the ones wanting "map domination" by being passive. In truth, every ally pseudo-ally and friend has not kept with Nefarious and has turned against them. This is of course except the guild Eminance who is well known as connected to Nefarious and shares the same website.

Everyone likes to hate Nef and their desire to conquer the map, ruin the game for everyone and take your lunch money, yet they have never broke any pact and are still existant due to pure persistance. Now they are easily on the verge of domination BY WORKING BY THEMSELVES and overcoming the obstacles, they owe nothing to anyone.
  • Zero_cool - Sanctuary
    Zero_cool - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Do I need to repeat myself? How can you keep up that motivation when it's only you and like at most 5 other ppl that are willing to try,no1 else. In cases like these even if I wasn't in leg before I'd rather be here since it doesn't want the whole map,as much as every1 say's that's BS,you know leg had(ppl that quit) and still has allot of ppl that like PVP in this game,TW being the main sources as pk in a pve server = **** safezone hugging,and DT being ruined long ago since bikinis were on sale,getting the whole map and leaving just 4 lands so it doesn't reset would be something that would make leg too overpowered and have leave too little room for other factions to get some funds then try to fight and give us some TW fun on equal grounds.

Can you explain to me something: why if you want a multicolored map, you send last week all your forces to defend against outlaw and recluse ( when you can give other guild the chance to own a part of the map) and sent only 40 ppls around on the nefarious war ( giving them by that way a territory for sure).. that for me is the evidence that legendary just want to own the entire map... no matter what you say and how you justify yourself, your actions speak better than your beautiful words b:mischievous
    edited August 2009
    Can you explain to me something: why if you want a multicolored map, you send last week all your forces to defend against outlaw and recluse ( when you can give other guild the chance to own a part of the map) and sent only 40 ppls around on the nefarious war ( giving them by that way a territory for sure).. that for me is the evidence that legendary just want to own the entire map... no matter what you say and how you justify yourself, your actions speak better than your beautiful words b:mischievous

I believe thats a question to ask the Legendary leader, not a basic member.

edited August 2009
    People give up so easily... now I understand why its impossible to get new colors on the map. At this rate in all maps in this game only 2 or 1 color on the map will remain, unless TWs suffer changes.
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    People give up so easily... now I understand why its impossible to get new colors on the map. At this rate in all maps in this game only 2 or 1 color on the map will remain, unless TWs suffer changes.

I heard on Heaven's Tear Server the whole map was owned by Radiance, then 4 or 5 factions slowly emerged and started to wipe them. =\
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    I believe thats a question to ask the Legendary leader, not a basic member.

Bingo. +1 point here,you get to move forward.

And yet ppl still seem to fail to read what I write. 1st I said that there wasn't any1 to work with ,we were a group of 5-6 ppl that teamed up for this,we're not gods but atleast we showed that we're willing to sacrifice convenient methods of playing just to try and change things,true we failed ,there's a limit to how much and a few ppl can do. Oh and I believe I said as well as many others have that getting a land for 1 week then loosing it the next one ain't gonna change things,proof : what happened to dreaming, G G .

Now as for you mister or miss Zero_cool ,I've seen you take nef's side always so it's only natural for you to be against all who oppose them,yet you always claim to be neutral ....... atleast be honest and say that you just don't like leg,ppl have a right to choose sides after all.

And....atleast I take actions not just speak with "beautiful words",when you'll do the same,then come and talk to me. - 1 point for you, fall back in line.
    Please demonstrate these "decisions". Nefarious has always been the first to be attacked rather than the attacker, by Legendary, by Outlaw, this would seem hard to be the ones wanting "map domination" by being passive. In truth, every ally pseudo-ally and friend has not kept with Nefarious and has turned against them. This is of course except the guild Eminance who is well known as connected to Nefarious and shares the same website.

Everyone likes to hate Nef and their desire to conquer the map, ruin the game for everyone and take your lunch money, yet they have never broke any pact and are still existant due to pure persistance. Now they are easily on the verge of domination BY WORKING BY THEMSELVES and overcoming the obstacles, they owe nothing to anyone

You are also not even paying attention,I said leg has lots of ppl who like to PVP . K let's see.... from what I recall saying TW is the best pvp you can get in a pve server and not 5-10 min ones + only leg and nef left on the map ..... hmmm ... wow well what do you know,only possible TW seemed to be starting a nef war,there you got it now(I hope).
    What pact is there to break with factions that don't even have lands? Paying ppl to attack your opponent? Also,if you mean the older days of the server,remember leaders have changed Sayuri/Devalis = far from alike,I didn't know or hear much about the real falls as I never heard many ppl talking about him + was mostly on a PWI break that time so I won't comment on things or ppl I never even heard rumors of (like some ppl do).

Also I believe there's no need to tell ppl that it's expected for the top faction to get attacked from multiple sides,TW's a huge part of the game,when TWs are no more,then a part of the game is dead,for those who don't wish to be a part in all this,that's what other non-TW factions are for.
    Btw I don't believe I've said that nef owe's any1 anything,nor did I ask them to stop TWing or anything,why would any1 even think that? However conquering the whole map and not leading atleast 1/3 free for others(frankly I'd prefer half the map be left for others) have either to see how TWs are and able to fund them as to not let the server TWs vanish.
  • Mothergoose - Sanctuary
    Mothergoose - Sanctuary Posts: 1,320 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Bingo. +1 point here,you get to move forward.

And yet ppl still seem to fail to read what I write. 1st I said that there wasn't any1 to work with ,we were a group of 5-6 ppl that teamed up for this,we're not gods but atleast we showed that we're willing to sacrifice convenient methods of playing just to try and change things,true we failed ,there's a limit to how much and a few ppl can do. Oh and I believe I said as well as many others have that getting a land for 1 week then loosing it the next one ain't gonna change things,proof : what happened to dreaming, G G .

Now as for you mister or miss Zero_cool ,I've seen you take nef's side always so it's only natural for you to be against all who oppose them,yet you always claim to be neutral ....... atleast be honest and say that you just don't like leg,ppl have a right to choose sides after all.

And....atleast I take actions not just speak with "beautiful words",when you'll do the same,then come and talk to me. - 1 point for you, fall back in line.

Regardless of intention, what he/she said is absolutely correctly. Leg did not have the strength necessary to repel all 3 attackers at once, so they ceded one and put all their strength into 2 others. Had they ceded to Outlaw or Recluse, there would be a third color on map. But they decided to give up on the Nef front instead, so now Nef is even stronger and there are still 2 colors on map.

You questioned Zero_cool intentions, yet conveniently changed the subject in order to avoid answering the question.
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Let me quote myself with capitals,mby ppl will finally be able to see :
    GETTING A LAND FOR 1 WEEK THEN LOOSING IT THE NEXT ONE AIN'T GONNA CHANGE THINGS,PROOF: WHAT HAPPENED TO DREAMING

Despite the fact that I didn't participate in a leg vs nef TW for 4 weeks now due to 2 weeks of RL issues ,then being in outlaw,and last week I didn't meet 100 hours to be able to TW, I know there were only around 53 ppl from leg in the nef TW last week. Outgeared/outlvled/outnumbered and with the chaos of leg loosing 2 of it's main leaders at once made it unable to defend nef's 1st pushes so the war was lost anyway,and as many ppl didn't sign up ,there weren't that many ppl in the others TWs either; outlaw was pushing towards HQ due to the lack of ppl that TW had so I believe it's a smart choice to concede 1 land that was already lost rather than loose that + risk loosing another.
  • Paigrande - Harshlands
    Paigrande - Harshlands Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I used to play on this server when there were more colours at the map (this was my very first server but I moved to LostCity once I reached lvl30b:chuckle) but all I can say is that there wont be any guild at the map that can defend their lands against this 2 powerhouses apart from legendary and nefarious themselves lol unless one of those two loses alot of members which go to another guild full of 90+ people which is less likely to happen...my answer to the thread question would be none.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • riddiculus
    riddiculus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    lets extend the topic further b:chuckle
    interesting weekend...regi made it to the map...n leg falls agen to nef...
    any comments ? b:laugh
  • Paigrande - Harshlands
    Paigrande - Harshlands Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    how long did the regicide TW took?
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
    edited August 2009
    EDIT: 9 minutes >.<