same sex marriage? o.o

Comments

• Tigriss - Heavens Tear
    Tigriss - Heavens Tear Posts: 760 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    truekossy wrote: »
    That reminds me of a movie, but I can't remember the name of it just now...

There is a movie that someone is completely skinned one stamp sized peice at a time??
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thankies Crystalynnex
  • nederlandse
    nederlandse Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    bloblette wrote: »
    On topic:
    First, allow male venos and female barbs
    Then, either: allow same sex marriages or take out marriages
    10characters
    ^ THIS ^

Also, simple fact is, there are no innocent children above the age of 10-12 anymore. Depressing and sad as that may be, it's the honest truth. While they -might- still have not shacked up with their BF/GF, guaranteed that they know -exactly- what's in store for them when the time comes. *About half-ish* of the 10-12 year old youngsters are also already smoking, drinking, and using. I can only speak for my home county of <name of county hidden> on that, but I sincerely doubt it's any better anywhere else. So yea, STFU and GTFO with this pathetic argument you have about "Ohmai! Think of the children!"

Side note... before you say "You have no idea what you're talking about!" Understand this... I am on first name basis with every youngster that comes through this pathetically boring stripmall that I hang out at with my friends all day every day. I have kicked it at many similar locations across the entire county... and
    Wonder if I'm going to get banned for this post... simple truth is always shunned.
    I know for fact that all of them youngsters and all their friends either smoke mary jane, drink them 40oz of free thought, smoke cigarettes, and the grand majority has already been laid. There is always the occasional exception, but you get the frelling idea.

One final thing... keep it up Saitada, doing great work! Frelling christian fanatics need to go to hell and leave us normal folk alone...

So, was this post big enough for ya'll ignorant fvcks to read and understand? Or do I have to individually label each one of you as incompetent?

EDIT: *content* <-- format for edit.. mis-worded a portion due to passion about the wrongness of the truth...

l\led, Level 4x Barbarian, Dreamweaver
    b:sad Had to leave his home in Kinetic b:sad
    (that's lower-case "L" btw)
    I love all these people who look at my level
    and assume I'm some nub that doesn't know
    what he's talking about... Sorry, I've been
    around since the East Coast servers launched.
    b:chuckle
  • Tigriss - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2009
    Thank you Ned!!! You blinded me with the bright green. No i dont think is was big enough for some. Make it bigger just let me take my glasses off cause that one was too big for me.
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thankies Crystalynnex
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    There is a movie that someone is completely skinned one stamp sized peice at a time??

Mhm. Woman got skinned alive and by the end had only one person she'd even communicate with. Then that one person decided that everyone hassling her for the "enlightenment" of the skinned woman didn't need to get it and the movie ended with the gunshot from suicide.

Wish I could remember the name right now and more about what happened.
  • Tigriss - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2009
    Mhm. Woman got skinned alive and by the end had only one person she'd even communicate with. Then that one person decided that everyone hassling her for the "enlightenment" of the skinned woman didn't need to get it and the movie ended with the gunshot from suicide.

Ive never seen a movie like that. Remember the name so i can find it.
    -Saitada
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thankies Crystalynnex
  • nederlandse
    edited August 2009
    Thank you Ned!!! You blinded me with the bright green. No i dont think is was big enough for some. Make it bigger just let me take my glasses off cause that one was too big for me.
    10characters

b:cute

b:surrender

b:pleased

• Chocooo - Lost City
    Chocooo - Lost City Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Most 10-12 year old youngsters are also already smoking, drinking, and using.

This is the only thing I'd disagree with. Some, but definitely not "most".
    As for the rest... 100% agree.
  • Tigriss - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2009

Actually is half right and half wrong. It all depends where you are and how much you actually know about the kids in your area. Also most people over the age of 30 are obliviouse to what kids and teens are actually doing. Some places all the kids may be smokeing wile other places very few of the kids are smokeing.
    -Saitada
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thankies Crystalynnex
  • nederlandse
    edited August 2009

eep! b:shocked

thx for pointing that out, didnt realize how i'd worded that b:surrender

-goes and fixes-

>.<;

Actually is half right and half wrong. It all depends where you are and how much you actually know about the kids in your area. Also most people over the age of 30 are obliviouse to what kids and teens are actually doing. Some places all the kids may be smokeing wile other places very few of the kids are smokeing.

'tis a good point, but in my particular area, it's a wrong statement due to my mistake on wording >.<;

EDIT: offtopic, but post #100! b:victory

• Dominatiger - Sanctuary
    Dominatiger - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    my religion makes us marry satan :D

quoted from truth
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
    Manufactured by Konariraiden
  • Fruitluips - Lost City
    Fruitluips - Lost City Posts: 190 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Leave it to people on the internet to bring religion into this and change the topic entirely. No one likes arrogant atheists, and no one likes arrogant theists. PUT A SOCK IN IT.

As for **** marriages not catering to Christian beliefs, has anyone read this game's background story? Let me grab the first sentence for you to take a peek at:
    In the beginning of time, the first God of the universe, Pan Gu, lived an immortal life.
    If Pan Gu wants little boy elves and little boy humans to be happy together, for example, no one can contest the game's religion. If you're playing this game, you're role playing someone in Pan Gu's world that goes by Pan Gu's rules. Sheesh.
  • Tigriss - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2009
    May i mention the Chistian, jew, and muslem gods are all based on the god of a guy who spent a very very long time alone in the mountains who came out and said he spoke to him. Can we say demensia from lack of human contact?
    -Saitada
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thankies Crystalynnex
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    Saitada - Sanctuary Posts: 3,220 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I have a rock in my hand. You say you don't believe in the rock. You tell me to prove to you the rock exists. I hit you with the rock. You now have proof it exists.

You believe in god. I say I don't believe your god exists. I tell you to prove to me your god exists. You....

Do nothing because you have no proof.

Your god told his followers to go kill people around their neighborhood... it's ok god told them to, they were sinners.

Some dudes god told him to go kill people around his neighborhood in Los Angeles... it's ok god told him to, they were sinners.

See the fallacy?

When one person believes it, he is crazy, when a bunch of crazies believe it, it's a religion.

~S
  • Tigriss - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2009
    Saitada that brings up what I been saying about Abraham. What if someone did what he did today? They would lock his **** up in an institution for demensia.
    -Saitada
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thankies Crystalynnex
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    Saitada - Sanctuary Posts: 3,220 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Saitada that brings up what I been saying about Abraham. What if someone did what he did today? They would lock his **** up in an institution for demensia.

Faster than he could say 'oh lord!'

~S
  • sirlynxcelot
    sirlynxcelot Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    We should call us one them Beer Summit thingies right about now b:surrender
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I have a rock in my hand. You say you don't believe in the rock. You tell me to prove to you the rock exists. I hit you with the rock. You now have proof it exists.

You believe in god. I say I don't believe your god exists. I tell you to prove to me your god exists. You....

Do nothing because you have no proof.

Your god told his followers to go kill people around their neighborhood... it's ok god told them to, they were sinners.

Some dudes god told him to go kill people around his neighborhood in Los Angeles... it's ok god told him to, they were sinners.

See the fallacy?

When one person believes it, he is crazy, when a bunch of crazies believe it, it's a religion.

~S

I haven't seen you in a while. Greatly miss your posts. Welcome back o.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited August 2009

Martyrs :D
    Good movie.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc
  • Yserra - Sanctuary
    Yserra - Sanctuary Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Oh, we're on the topic of religion now?

My boyfriend and his family are devout Catholics. They do the whole church thing, count money once a month for the church... My boyfriend used to go to private school and was an alter boy. Ever night when we sit down for dinner we all hold hands while his mother says grace.

And I respect that.

I, on the other hand, am Pagan. They don't call me a sinner or try to reform me. They don't shove their religion down my throat. His dad said that I pray to trees twice, but I knew it was in jest. (I really don't) They accept me for who I am and not what I believe.

And I respect that.
  • Pure_Wish - Heavens Tear
    Pure_Wish - Heavens Tear Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    The problem lies in the fact that in most western culture, Homosexuality is already 'in your face' enough that kids already know about it. It's not like I wasn't aware of it by the time I was 12, my neighbors were ****, and most people I know of knew about it long before their parents ever even thought to think to talk to them about it (if ever).

Knowledge of homosexuals is already normal, it's the religious nutjobs that think they have to control how others live their lives that still makes it 'Taboo' to people.

~S
    Haaaaiii Saitada . I haven't seen you on the forums in a long timeb:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Pure_Wish [Rigante]
    Level 8x cleric
    Happily married to RyuNova <3
    PureWish [Rigante]
    Level 7x Psychic
    Pure_Blossom [Rigante]
    Level 3x Mystic
  • XHappyBunnyx - Sanctuary
    XHappyBunnyx - Sanctuary Posts: 683 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    "Let's try for a minute to take the religious conservatives at their word and define marriage as the Bible does. Shall we look to Abraham, the great patriarch, who slept with his servant when he discovered his beloved wife Sarah was infertile? Or to Jacob, who fathered children with four different women (two sisters and their servants)? Abraham, Jacob, David, Solomon and the kings of Judah and Israel all these fathers and heroes were polygamists. The New Testament model of marriage is hardly better. Jesus himself was single and preached an indifference to earthly attachments—especially family. The apostle Paul (also single) regarded marriage as an act of last resort for those unable to contain their animal lust. "It is better to marry than to burn with passion," says the apostle, in one of the most lukewarm endorsements of a treasured institution ever uttered. Would any contemporary heterosexual married couple—who likely woke up on their wedding day harboring some optimistic and newfangled ideas about gender equality and romantic love—turn to the Bible as a how-to script?
    Q - How to win on Perfect World?
    A - Throw money at it.
  • Tigriss - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2009
    Ok what about the other 1000 religions. Christians aint the only religiouse group out there they are just the mouthyest. Christians should have no say in anything that isnt happaning in their church. They are not the only religeon with marrage. They shouldn't have any say in marrage cause they don't own the idea. Chatholics are one of the biggest groups of Biggots.(also the very first christian church) But do I even have to remind everyone about the thing with the preist and altar boys??
    -Saitada
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thankies Crystalynnex
  • Granrey - Sanctuary
    Granrey - Sanctuary Posts: 2,050 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I think it should be allowed married betwen male clerics lolb:chuckle

they look weird anyways. lol

edit forgot to mention male archers too lol
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    too bad hes mine

LIES tear LIES! Asterelle is a beautiful girl in a pink ballroom dress. SHE will never be yours! b:laugh
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    "Let's try for a minute to take the religious conservatives at their word and define marriage as the Bible does. Shall we look to Abraham, the great patriarch, who slept with his servant when he discovered his beloved wife Sarah was infertile? Or to Jacob, who fathered children with four different women (two sisters and their servants)? Abraham, Jacob, David, Solomon and the kings of Judah and Israel all these fathers and heroes were polygamists. The New Testament model of marriage is hardly better. Jesus himself was single and preached an indifference to earthly attachments—especially family. The apostle Paul (also single) regarded marriage as an act of last resort for those unable to contain their animal lust. "It is better to marry than to burn with passion," says the apostle, in one of the most lukewarm endorsements of a treasured institution ever uttered. Would any contemporary heterosexual married couple—who likely woke up on their wedding day harboring some optimistic and newfangled ideas about gender equality and romantic love—turn to the Bible as a how-to script?

lol idiot, dont go misconstruing the bible to your own twisted views. using single sentences without the rest of the passage eliminates the context. abraham didnt 'sleep with his wife's servant when he discovered her infertile,' god told him to wait, and sarah grew impatient and offered him hagar to fufill gods promise. its man being a dumbass and taking things into his own hands without waiting for god.

then we have corinthians 7:1-9 The apostle tells the Corinthians that it was good, in that juncture of time, for Christians to keep themselves single. Yet he says that marriage, and the comforts of that state, are settled by Divine wisdom. Though none may break the law of God, yet that perfect rule leaves men at liberty to serve him in the way most suited to their powers and circumstances, of which others often are very unfit judges. All must determine for themselves, seeking counsel from God how they ought to act.

note paul also wrote all those chapters in ephesians about love, and all the ways a husband andd wife should be ideally.

david; sinned against god and had a woman he lusted after's husband killed in war so he could have an affair. not a polygamist.

solomon; fell to the ways of persia, yet another sinner in the eyes of god. he was considered 'wise in his words, but not in the lifestyle.'

so dont go spewing blasphemous bull**** if youre so uneducated in such matters, misconstruing texts to meet your own agendas. its highly offensive to christians here, not that im one, i just cant stand people making a mockery of things out of sheer idiocy.
  • Tigriss - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2009
    Tear i hate to tell you but thats what christians do best. They twist the bible to fit their needs. Think I'm wrong? Watch Chistian tv channel for a wile. Each show twist the same passage to fit that reverands needs.
    -Saitada
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thankies Crystalynnex
    edited August 2009
    i dont think she/he's a christian though. just looks like another fool bible bashing because they dont know any better. as for that.. id assume itd be each mans interpretation of a passage, happy bunny's **** is just twisting words.
  • WillowWisp - Lost City
    WillowWisp - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    You're all lucky it's the weekend and spoon is nowhere to be seen - all this idiocy over pixels should be locked asap.
  • Tigriss - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2009
    I don't bother quoting the bible. No one honestly knows what every passage actually means. Your right it's up to the interpretation. Also tho I have read many of bibles from over the years and know the bible has been changed quite a bit throughout the the ceturies. So I Dont trust it. I only Trust the one constant I found and thats the 10 commandments.
    You're all lucky it's the weekend and spoon is nowhere to be seen - all this idiocy over pixels should be locked asap.

You call it idiocy. It's not about Pixels. It's honestly about descrimination against homosexuallity. If you don't like the thread you know that X in the top right corner of your window? Go ahead and click it.
    -Saitada
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thankies Crystalynnex
    edited August 2009
    but those, and the laws of moses were considered invalid and no longer the way, hence their name, 'the old covenant.' christ's death is supposedly a new covenant between man and god for a new way to live lives, making all that junk in like exodus and leviticus no longer law for the jews. its all in hebrews ;o.
This discussion has been closed.