Why iś it that most clerics are girls

1235»

Comments

• NigelDamas - Lost City
    NigelDamas - Lost City Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Nigel is A trap, she's not actually from the Yard, but likes to think she is.
    It's quite comical when you hear a canadian say, "wanky."
    Just sounds so awful, it's funny, I'm assuming any other Celts can agree, aye?

Anders, I use that word because I'm fond of Fandom ****, not because I'm some kind of British wannabe. Nor do I pretend to be one either (unlike when you loudly exclaim to any who might be within earshot that you're not only Pandora's cousin, but also a close friend with many higher levels. Honestly, nobody gives a flying fap, you're wasting time making sockpuppet friends to try to convince us of your self-importance). There's no need for you to take cheap shots at me and the vocabulary I use simply because you're butthurt over being booted from the guild because your trolling and sockpuppetry wasn't appreciated, as were your Jew jokes and homophobic comments. What words I use have nothing to do with my nationality or ethnicity. Your pointing out such is not only petty, but immature.

If you want to continue this kind of banter, do it in-game. I'm sure others don't enjoy seeing the forums clogged with senseless idiocy.
  • Anders - Lost City
    Anders - Lost City Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Anders, I use that word because I'm fond of Fandom ****, not because I'm some kind of British wannabe. Nor do I pretend to be one either (unlike when you loudly exclaim to any who might be within earshot that you're not only Pandora's cousin, but also a close friend with many higher levels. Honestly, nobody gives a flying fap, you're wasting time making sockpuppet friends to try to convince us of your self-importance). There's no need for you to take cheap shots at me and the vocabulary I use simply because you're butthurt over being booted from the guild because your trolling and sockpuppetry wasn't appreciated, as were your Jew jokes and homophobic comments. What words I use have nothing to do with my nationality or ethnicity. Your pointing out such is not only petty, but immature.

If you want to continue this kind of banter, do it in-game. I'm sure others don't enjoy seeing the forums clogged with senseless idiocy.
    tl;dr
    IT'S A TARP
  • Zoodie - Lost City
    Zoodie - Lost City Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    tl;dr
    IT'S A TARP

If you could come up with your own lines, that would be great. Originality ftw...

Btw: I heard some of the TV show guilds were recruiting...
  • Anders - Lost City
    Anders - Lost City Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    If you could come up with your own lines, that would be great. Originality ftw...

Btw: I heard some of the TV show guilds were recruiting...

why would a poster with the backround of I, Use original lines?
    I SAW THOSE ONES BE CREATED.
  • Belial - Heavens Tear
    Belial - Heavens Tear Posts: 972 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    That's untrue. one of my alt's in a veno which i play because i like the the gameplay. I find looking at the girls **** as just distracting and annoying. (im not ****, before anyone says anything). i also find it annoying that my character has to walk around looking like janet jackson.

What is it with everyone looking at the ****?!

I'm a lady myself and when I play my veno, I tend to look at the mobs I'm fighting, not my own behind. Likewise, when I play my barbarian, I look at the mobs, not his **** o_O.

No character has to wander around looking like Janet Jackson; Chipao/Wingspan Outfit = good coverup. Some armours are better than others, if you're limiting to those.

I can't wait for more 'decent' fashions for my character :D.
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    It was decided a long time ago besdes boys always liked Barbie.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Ephemerra - Heavens Tear
    Ephemerra - Heavens Tear Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    LOL Janet Jackson...she's still around?
    What is it with everyone looking at the ****?!

I'm a lady myself and when I play my veno, I tend to look at the mobs I'm fighting, not my own behind. Likewise, when I play my barbarian, I look at the mobs, not his **** o_O.

I don't get the ****-staring issue either...but maybe guys' eyes work differently, and theirs probably go downwards instead of the mob that is pwning them
  • Chrisssss - Sanctuary
    Chrisssss - Sanctuary Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Looks as if right now the cleric guys are beating the cleric girls sigh.
  • G_ree_n - Sanctuary
    G_ree_n - Sanctuary Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Hey, somebody on this topic helped me figure out why girl clerics are better. It's easier to get chi from barbs or any other male character ... but mostly barbs. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Roll a barb on Sanctuary for hot cleric action. b:kiss
  • Suicidegirl - Heavens Tear
    Suicidegirl - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I play a female cleric - I am a female IRL ...

Seems I tend to be a cleric in every mmorpg that I have played.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ephemerra - Heavens Tear
    Ephemerra - Heavens Tear Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Looks as if right now the cleric guys are beating the cleric girls sigh.

LOL! Be very, very AFRAID! (of who you flirt with in-game?)
    Hey, somebody on this topic helped me figure out why girl clerics are better. It's easier to get chi from barbs or any other male character ... but mostly barbs. b:victory

Can they help me figure out why I get mistaken for a guy?