Kiss my pointy ears!
    Girl IRL-guy cleric IG.b:cute
  • unavailablename
    unavailablename Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    guys think girls r hot...
    girls r girls...

im **** so im 100% happy using a guy (hehehe)

and the rest of the guys using guy chars, r less perverted..... its like they choose to be a straight guy or a ****....u get the idea...
  • sockz
    sockz Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    ok lets make one thing straight(lol do u get it? :D ^^)
    male cleric animation are much better

FLIGHT AND LANDING : when a male cleric lands he lands normaly but the female cleric looks like shes gona brake her leg or ewen worse

PLUM SHOT: male clerics shot it more or lesss normaly lol and female clerics are like ehem ---> bend back, lean ur back back, break ur neck etc.

WIELD CICLONE:male clerics jump which i find funy lol and female clerics are like lazy laid back bit**es (they just straigten out theyre hands)

RAZOR FEATHERS:male clerics bend like theyre gona brake theyre back (i find this 1 funy too lol) while female clerics use a more fine precise technique they put theyre hands together more or less lol and release theyre feathers with a suden "eruption" of theyre hands lol

OTHER SPELLS: dont know much about other ones but theyre prety much more or less the same to me (exept BB and RB those r diferent but nice)

hiden text here ---->i agree on the arcane armour why do u think i got clothes?
    i don't get it... in plume shot, since females bends back and looks like they're gunna break ther backs, you find that weird, but in razor feathers, when males lean back and look like they're gunna break they're back, you find that funny...
  • Kotecek - Lost City
    Kotecek - Lost City Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Why in this topic isn't choice...

5) I'm playing as guys and girlsin game , but I'm girl irl.

huh? :<

I like playing guys in game...
    I did male cleric, I think that males which looks a bit **** are MORE cool xD b:chuckle
    My chars: 97 barb, 87 cleric, 91 veno, 80 archer, 74 Blademaster, 34 Psychic, 30 Assasin, 20 Wizard, 44 Seeker, 20 Mistyc.

^ I have SO many personalities to play them all! b:cute

And YAY for my Phoenix!(on THIS veno ^^) b:victory
  • RockSkin - Sanctuary
    RockSkin - Sanctuary Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    This poll it's just stupid. I don't see any problem by a male person picking a female character to play with OR vice versa. It's not even something that makes sense and worths the time to think about it.

I love female characters because they're sexy, cute and funny to play. Plus, this is a Perfect World and I prefer the gentle touch of female characters to kill stuff (like Venomancers when they cast their spells) rather than the brute force of male characters. It's a personal choice.

This game and most MMORPG games give the freedom to the players to create their own character: male/female, cute/ugly, small/tall etc...

My main it's a barbarian though. I think the tiger has a fluffy way of killing things lol. I personally find very cute when you do the embrace action in tiger form lol. All my alts are all females and I don't regret doing that.

The only thing I think it's stupid in this game it's the marriage thing. It's just ridiculous...everything else it's fine. But...again...it's only my opinion.
    Life's too short to be wrong.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Keenan - Dreamweaver
    Keenan - Dreamweaver Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    My main it's a barbarian though. I think the tiger has a fluffy way of killing things lol. I personally find very cute when you do the embrace action in tiger form lol.

b:chuckle

I agree, lol whenever I'm squadding with one of the barbs in my faction on a fb or boss run, I often end up asking for a ride so I can pet them. The animation is absolutely adorable.

My main is a female cleric, and I only have two other alts. One is a veno, and the other is a barb. I don't mind playing on the barb at all actually, but people just assume I'm a guy irl instead of asking and confirming. My sister, now, absolutely refuses to bend to the fact that that barbs can only be male, so she gave hers a female name haha. That's gotten quite a lot of funny responses in Lost City b:laugh
  • Musashi_XI - Dreamweaver
    Musashi_XI - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    The answer is really simple. Some men do prefer the female form in game play. One reason some guys that play have few or no relationships. SO a female character in there mind is someone that depends on them for their existence.

Another answer is In PW the characters are ahm! customizable. What guy does not like to watch a$$ and b**bs shaking.

Also women are known to have male characters, so they don't get harassed by perverts.
  • Tamaguchi - Harshlands
    Tamaguchi - Harshlands Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    1. I prefer staring at a female character if I am to grind for hours on end.

2. As all games, female gear looks so much better than males.
  • Novinha - Dreamweaver
    Novinha - Dreamweaver Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I'm a girl irl but I made a male cleric. There were just too many female clerics and I was already used to seenig all the female equips. It's not like I'm lieing about it because you have the option to choose.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Waterboy - Lost City
    Waterboy - Lost City Posts: 405 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    being the girl u can be embraced

lazy ppl ftwb:cute
  • Frijolero - Sanctuary
    Frijolero - Sanctuary Posts: 820 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Where's the option that say 'I'm a pervert guy that plays as a girl cuz I lieks to watch a virtual girl's booty while playin' rather than a man's hairy butt' ?

I ain't votin' no poll till that option is added b:angry
    Sliding we go, only fear on our side. To the edge of the wire and we rush with the tide.
    Although I'm still alive, pray to God I survive
    How long on this longest day, 'til we finally make it through.
    - June 6, 1944. The day earth stood still.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dianocus - Sanctuary
    Dianocus - Sanctuary Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I am a guy irl and play a male Cleric. For just some reason Cleric screams male and most Clerics I have seen are female but I think that if a guy wants to look a girls **** they just have to play a female character. Thats why most Veno's are played by irl guys
  • Magnificowiz - Dreamweaver
    Magnificowiz - Dreamweaver Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    That's untrue. one of my alt's in a veno which i play because i like the the gameplay. I find looking at the girls **** as just distracting and annoying. (im not ****, before anyone says anything). i also find it annoying that my character has to walk around looking like janet jackson.
  • Assassinalek - Heavens Tear
    Assassinalek - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Well thats kind of messed up, cause Im a guy and I prefer helping others out then demolishing things :/
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Where's the option that say 'I'm a pervert guy that plays as a girl cuz I lieks to watch a virtual girl's booty while playin' rather than a man's hairy butt' ?

I ain't votin' no poll till that option is added b:angry
    Im a girl and I made a veno just to watch some swinging bewbs for 5min b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    That's untrue. one of my alt's in a veno which i play because i like the the gameplay. I find looking at the girls **** as just distracting and annoying. (im not ****). i also find it annoying that my character has to walk around loking like janet jackson at the super bowl, just before her shirt came off.

I am not sure you know what you are talking about and have you seen Janet Jackson take her shirt off at a supebowl.Venos as well as Cleric don't look like this at all.No one said you were (****).
    Assassinalek - Heavens Tear
    I don't know what you mean?
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • NigelDamas - Lost City
    NigelDamas - Lost City Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    O_O I play cleric. Though a bit of an exception, I play a male character and lack a **** in real life. b:chuckle

• yasii
    yasii Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I am a guy irl and play a male Cleric. For just some reason Cleric screams male and most Clerics I have seen are female but I think that if a guy wants to look a girls **** they just have to play a female character. Thats why most Veno's are played by irl guys

I dont think thats strictly true. Its not like you have the option of making a male veno. =_=
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    yasii wrote: »
    I dont think thats strictly true. Its not like you have the option of making a male veno. =_=
    If I could id make a male veno so pretty boy....rofl b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Eunuch - Dreamweaver
    Eunuch - Dreamweaver Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    O_O I play cleric. Though a bit of an exception, I play a male character and lack a **** in real life. b:chuckle

Tell me about it...
  • NigelDamas - Lost City
    NigelDamas - Lost City Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Tell me about it...

I do believe you just made me chuckle and snort tea up my nose.b:surrender
  • demje
    demje Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    You think male animations are ****.. so you play a cleric with bewbs.. so not ****

Why is it bad to play with a female char, are then all venos ghay too?
    And about getting clothes from the cs: I dont see the point buying anything that has no real use in game.

Oh btw Pwi Chuck Norris fact:

Chuck Norris can reduce your magic defense with Dimensional Seal.
  • Ryneris - Lost City
    Ryneris - Lost City Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I am a girl ingame and irl and I like being a cleric because I enjoy making people happy (or at least satisfied) and I also like saving people's lives.

That's when I'm feeling normal or in a good mood. Bad mood: I enjoy having the lives of the party in my hand.
  • Anders - Lost City
    Anders - Lost City Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Nigel is A trap, she's not actually from the Yard, but likes to think she is.
    It's quite comical when you hear a canadian say, "wanky."
    Just sounds so awful, it's funny, I'm assuming any other Celts can agree, aye?
  • Larxene - Dreamweaver
    Larxene - Dreamweaver Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I'm pretty sure I am a guy.

Lemme double check.

Yep, I'm a guy.

You had to check twice....b:chuckle

I'm also a guy. But my main isn't a cleric.
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    im not againt guys playing female chars just dont flirt with any other guys

i personaly feel silly when playing female chars <.<......b:surrender
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kimi - Dreamweaver
    Kimi - Dreamweaver Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Light is actually worse. HH90 light and the 78 molder chest are both like a top on a male, where you can actually see their belly button... Could it get more ****?
    Also, when you wear arcane HH90 green (what every cleric in their right mind is going to do eventually) the female version looks amazing, while the male version looks dull and kinda dumb. (The female version is wearing pants, while the male has a robe :S)
    So now that I got my 90 gear, I never have to pay for fashion anymore to look nice.

I like to see boys show alittle skin, even if it is a pixel.b:cute
  • Morpho - Harshlands
    Morpho - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Sorry i messed up
  • ShAdeReAP - Sanctuary
    ShAdeReAP - Sanctuary Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    the only thing i dont like is that my cleric after like...lvl 53 is only wearing a dress type of thing..but hey...atleast they named one a kilt
    haha a kilt...its my manly dress b:angry
    but is there any type of robe bottom that isnt a dress after that level? b:surrender
    willing to pay for legendary b:pleased
  • Ephemerra - Heavens Tear
    Ephemerra - Heavens Tear Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    *delurks* Girl and Cleric here, in-game and IRL

The reason why I choose to play a Cleric was not because I'm 'convivial' nor do I enjoy 'babysitting', in fact, I LOVE kicking **** and can get rather vicious. But I started with a Cleric because I was a complete MMORPG n00b at the beginning and, having the ability to heal and fly to escape mobs sounded really good to me.

for some reasons, I get mistaken for a guy...ALOT (it's getting very frustrating lol). Can someone help me figure out why is this?

*goes back into lurk*