N'sync > Yakuza

Options
Deadbone - Lost City
Deadbone - Lost City Posts: 149 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
I feel this sums up the TW.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JoJqID-wJY
Post edited by Deadbone - Lost City on

Comments

• MavLOLs - Lost City
    MavLOLs - Lost City Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Lolololololololololololol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    So, wait, what part of the TW had something to do with bleeding ears?
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • Arisa - Lost City
    Arisa - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    this TW was probably 1 of the funniest ive ever had. i think its safe to say were stronger than cq.
  • Torinchibi - Lost City
    Torinchibi - Lost City Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Dunno, but at some point I was running through venos and nixes... pretty sure my ears were bleeding at that time.
  • Siku - Lost City
    Siku - Lost City Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    i love N'Sync <3
  • syl
    syl Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    i had to lol at this.

.i mean how many guilds atked yakuza and failed? nsync comes out of nowhere and in their first TW, gets on the map

too pro for words imo. Good job nsync.
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    O:
    It's because Hip is the best of every class to ever grace LC. He obviously solo'd yakuza.
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • pervs
    pervs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    LOL, Hip>Yakuza.

Wish I could have been there QQ.
    "you want 1by1 go play tekken la"
  • Zephlin - Lost City
    Zephlin - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    So did not matter it took your guild 2 hours to beat us. It does not matter that we have like 3 people lvl 90 and I mean lvl 90 only in guild.

It does not matter that yes like 10 people where former RQ old school members, But I know many ALT from other guilds where in there ( CQ ). So we lost to alt's, but well you got money to play with on those alts that most ( 99%) will never have.
    Does it matter that you had as many people as we did in TW you won but I think the lvl average was way off. So put this in your hats LC.
    For 2 months we had that land. We defended it against many good guilds and some well, why they bid beyond me. But many we defended with less the 40 people and no one lvl 90, well this one, cause this was first week we had 90's.
    How many other guilds out there with like 40 members can defend weekly against guilds and win? Not always easy but fun. I know we had fun with n'sync TW we lost but hell, what does not kill ya make ya stronger. Just think if we had a full 80 TW crew how would we do? Since n'sync brought in about 50 people the amount we had was even fight other then lvls.
    They used good straits also with the players they had.

But I know this. Take a screen shot, cause I know you guys will not have the area for 2 months.
    Good luck to ya and peace. b:bye
  • ButtHurt - Lost City
    ButtHurt - Lost City Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Dunno, but at some point I was running through venos and nixes... pretty sure my ears were bleeding at that time.
    So did not matter it took your guild 2 hours to beat us. It does not matter that we have like 3 people lvl 90 and I mean lvl 90 only in guild.

It does not matter that yes like 10 people where former RQ old school members, But I know many ALT from other guilds where in there ( CQ ). So we lost to alt's, but well you got money to play with on those alts that most ( 99%) will never have.
    Does it matter that you had as many people as we did in TW you won but I think the lvl average was way off. So put this in your hats LC.
    For 2 months we had that land. We defended it against many good guilds and some well, why they bid beyond me. But many we defended with less the 40 people and no one lvl 90, well this one, cause this was first week we had 90's.
    How many other guilds out there with like 40 members can defend weekly against guilds and win? Not always easy but fun. I know we had fun with n'sync TW we lost but hell, what does not kill ya make ya stronger. Just think if we had a full 80 TW crew how would we do? Since n'sync brought in about 50 people the amount we had was even fight other then lvls.

But I know this. Take a screen shot, cause I know you guys will not have the area for 2 months.

let me fix it
    38 members in tw from starting to 1.5 hour
    and the last 30mins 3 more came in that made 41 members total in war
  • Haiz - Lost City
    Haiz - Lost City Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    OhMyDays

^That's all that is really needed to be said.

Just for people who don't know because it was long ago, that was an epic win with alts.
  • syl
    syl Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    if someone beat u with 41 alts, then u really didn't deserve to keep the land for 2 months
  • DestroyTokyo - Lost City
    DestroyTokyo - Lost City Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    so Did Not Matter It Took Your Guild 2 Hours To Beat Us. It Does Not Matter That We Have Like 3 People Lvl 90 And I Mean Lvl 90 Only In Guild.

It Does Not Matter That Yes Like 10 People Where Former Rq Old School Members, But I Know Many Alt From Other Guilds Where In There ( Cq ). So We Lost To Alt's, But Well You Got Money To Play With On Those Alts That Most ( 99%) Will Never Have.
    Does It Matter That You Had As Many People As We Did In Tw You Won But I Think The Lvl Average Was Way Off. So Put This In Your Hats Lc.
    For 2 Months We Had That Land. We Defended It Against Many Good Guilds And Some Well, Why They Bid Beyond Me. But Many We Defended With Less The 40 People And No One Lvl 90, Well This One, Cause This Was First Week We Had 90's.
    How Many Other Guilds Out There With Like 40 Members Can Defend Weekly Against Guilds And Win? Not Always Easy But Fun. I Know We Had Fun With N'sync Tw We Lost But Hell, What Does Not Kill Ya Make Ya Stronger. Just Think If We Had A Full 80 Tw Crew How Would We Do? Since N'sync Brought In About 50 People The Amount We Had Was Even Fight Other Then Lvls.
    They Used Good Straits Also With The Players They Had.

But I Know This. Take A Screen Shot, Cause I Know You Guys Will Not Have The Area For 2 Months.
    Good Luck To Ya And Peace. B:bye

Qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq
    9x WB
    Voted "Best WB on Lost City Server" b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mizorie - Lost City
    Mizorie - Lost City Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Q_Q N'sync didn't let my mule join the guild :/ i could have town baffed :/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dalamaar: Mizorie you have no soul.
  • Coraline - Lost City
    Coraline - Lost City Posts: 867 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    syl wrote: »
    if someone beat u with 41 alts, then u really didn't deserve to keep the land for 2 months

Rofl

Btw....

<----debuffing queen b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

eatswithspoons "*roll eyes* real money for virtual property? That's definitely not allowed"

Lol what?
  • RedBull - Lost City
    RedBull - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq

b:thanks Lol its funny how everytime someone says something thats smart and that you cant disprove all of you **** ******* can think of is QQ. Anything happens thats against you, QQ. Thats your answer to everything, or you know, like orangePT you draw a d.i.c.k, although i think thats limited to **** like him.

So what im trying to get at here is, why dont you stfu until you come up with a better response. Cuz using Zeph as an example, he said something that was just facts and then all your dumbfck **** can think of is QQ.

Hmm.. doesnt that almost sound like your QQ'ing? fcker.

Post all of your Brainless dumbsht QQ's in the posts below me, just as im sure you will. b:victory
  • Trawne - Lost City
    Trawne - Lost City Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    b:thanks Lol its funny how everytime someone says something thats smart and that you cant disprove all of you **** ******* can think of is QQ. Anything happens thats against you, QQ. Thats your answer to everything, or you know, like orangePT you draw a d.i.c.k, although i think thats limited to **** like him.

So what im trying to get at here is, why dont you stfu until you come up with a better response. Cuz using Zeph as an example, he said something that was just facts and then all your dumbfck **** can think of is QQ.

Hmm.. doesnt that almost sound like your QQ'ing? fcker.

Post all of your Brainless dumbsht QQ's in the posts below me, just as im sure you will. b:victory

So as not to disappoint..... QQ? QQQQQQQ? QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ!!!! QQ! QQQQ! QQQQQQQQQQQ! Q! Q? QQ?! QQ! b:bye b:chuckle
    I hope that I shall always possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of title, the character of an honest man. -George Washington
  • Sepfiroth - Lost City
    Sepfiroth - Lost City Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    So as not to disappoint..... QQ? QQQQQQQ? QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ!!!! QQ! QQQQ! QQQQQQQQQQQ! Q! Q? QQ?! QQ! b:bye b:chuckle
    I second your honest and factual opinion QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
  • Gasoline - Lost City
    Gasoline - Lost City Posts: 304 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options

I think you guys did pretty well, defended for 2 hours and also got our chrystal to 50% in the beginning since we where sloppy and didn't even have a defense team. We pretty much allowed u guys to ninja the base behind our back ^.^

And yes we only had about 40 ppl in war and many lvl 60-70, but far more 9X than Yakuza had. Also most in N'sync have more experience when it comes to TW, there are mains (and alts) from RQ and CQ and even a few Spectral alts in the guild. So obviously that matters compared to Yakuza members that maybe been to TW 2-5 times - i saw many like 5X in Yakuza and they obviously have loads to learn.

Im also pretty sure we wont be able to hold the land for 2 months like you guys did. Anytime RQ, Spectral, Riot or CQ decides they want Swiftwind Tribe we are pretty much fked. Hopefully they let us keep it for a while at least and i hope you guys will try to take it back next week.
  • ButtHurt - Lost City
    ButtHurt - Lost City Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I think you guys did pretty well, defended for 2 hours and also got our chrystal to 50% in the beginning since we where sloppy and didn't even have a defense team. We pretty much allowed u guys to ninja the base behind our back ^.^

And yes we only had about 40 ppl in war and many lvl 60-70, but far more 9X than Yakuza had. Also most in N'sync have more experience when it comes to TW, there are mains (and alts) from RQ and CQ and even a few Spectral alts in the guild. So obviously that matters compared to Yakuza members that maybe been to TW 2-5 times - i saw many like 5X in Yakuza and they obviously have loads to learn.

Im also pretty sure we wont be able to hold the land for 2 months like you guys did. Anytime RQ, Spectral, Riot or CQ decides they want Swiftwind Tribe we are pretty much fked. Hopefully they let us keep it for a while at least and i hope you guys will try to take it back next week.

not all are alts :D
    Hip is not an alt o_O
  • Airawyn - Lost City
    Airawyn - Lost City Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options

Yes we still do have some things to learn about TW, but I know that I had so much freaking fun in that TW. It was nice to finally fight a guild that could beat use. We had about the same numbers, but was out leveled for sure. And you never just know when we will try to take it back, next week or the week after next b:thanks.

And to all the nay sayers, I know that I speak for just about everyone in the faction that we ( YakuZa ) did not hold the land for just the land. We wanted the TW's that went with the land. So we really do not care if we lost the land or not, we just wanted to fight and fight we did. We defended it 9 times, with 8 victories and 1 loss. Not too bad for a non-factor guild, that have been in this game since day one along with a few other guilds. We had fun while it lasted, but do not count us out we will be back b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Veno
  • RedBull - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    Options

See now that is what a real comment is....... not this QQ bull****.
  • AnimeQT - Lost City
    AnimeQT - Lost City Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    so whos making the backstreet boys?
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I saw them recruiting earlier, actually.
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hip - Lost City
    Hip - Lost City Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    See now that is what a real comment is....... not this QQ bull****.

to be fair Yakuza QQ'd a LOT, and I would too if I was beat by an alt guild called N'Sync.

GG Yakuza, our 38 were too many for you I guess. Don't world chat asking for people to bid on you next time b:chuckle at least the war was a blast. BTW, if A doesn't work 5 times in a row, try something else. Just sayin'. I hope we don't get bid on next week to be honest. I'd like a free lvl 3 guild expansion ;3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AnimeQT - Lost City
    AnimeQT - Lost City Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    who would win? nsync vs backstreet boys vs spice girls
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Spice girls, imo.
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Llama - Lost City
    Llama - Lost City Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    The New Kids on the Block, yo!
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedBull - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    Options
    to be fair Yakuza QQ'd a LOT, and I would too if I was beat by an alt guild called N'Sync.

GG Yakuza, our 38 were too many for you I guess. Don't world chat asking for people to bid on you next time b:chuckle at least the war was a blast. BTW, if A doesn't work 5 times in a row, try something else. Just sayin'. I hope we don't get bid on next week to be honest. I'd like a free lvl 3 guild expansion ;3

Lol we didnt QQ as much as we were surprised and angered. NOT because we lost our territory, we didnt care about that... but because after telling us that your going to own us, you take 2 hours to do it, and as soon as you win, you get total bull**** coming from these ppl as if you rolled us..... wtf!!

Then afterwards you start to babble away in WC claiming we had 80 ppl and were recruiting. Errr... dumbfck? learn to count!! b:chuckle we did not have 80 ppl..

It was a good fight and we all agree that it was a good fight but your **** **** def. didnt roll us. Next fight get your sht straight from the start. b:victory

Oh yeah, last thing... didnt Airawyn post a couple of post up top that we didnt care about the territory, and thats why we asked someone to bid on us..... lol learn to read.
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Lol we didnt QQ as much as we were surprised and angered. NOT because we lost our territory, we didnt care about that... but because after telling us that your going to own us, you take 2 hours to do it, and as soon as you win, you get total bull**** coming from these ppl as if you rolled us..... wtf!!

Then afterwards you start to babble away in WC claiming we had 80 ppl and were recruiting. Errr... dumbfck? learn to count!! b:chuckle we did not have 80 ppl..

It was a good fight and we all agree that it was a good fight but your **** **** def. didnt roll us. Next fight get your sht straight from the start. b:victory

Oh yeah, last thing... didnt Airawyn post a couple of post up top that we didnt care about the territory, and thats why we asked someone to bid on us..... lol learn to read.

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE

Trolled hardcore b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]