Options
13»

Comments

• Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    pervs wrote: »
    The QQ in this post is off the charts! Take the loss and go on with your life.

or don't and just /wrist
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Torinchibi - Lost City
    Torinchibi - Lost City Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    ....You know what? I think we need more alt mages, archers doing the dmg on cata pullers is a ridicilous notion.

Oh...btw...maybe next time, you will send some support with your cats instead of letting them get killed by 4 random wannabe wood and metal mages(archers, not even clerics). All the wasted scrolls...
  • complexx
    complexx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I meant the whole tw troll, you clowns.

BTW Green text is HIDEOUS.. drop it.

Never.
    @ Cora
    <3 been gone =D
    b:cute

Sinnerz Lost City PvP.
  • Water - Harshlands
    Water - Harshlands Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Someone better bid on N'Sync. I'm positive there's a guild out there capable of taking them out. If not I'm highly dissappointed in everyone on this server.
    What's in my pocket, dawg? Big face hundreds!
    Just left the mall; bought everything that I wanted
    I'm Kinda mad with you haters, I'm really dissapointed.
    'Cause what you didn't tell the people is I got plenty money!b:cool (Plenty money ingame that is :3)
  • DestroyTokyo - Lost City
    DestroyTokyo - Lost City Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    heavenlee wrote: »
    Pat what stats? Where? Does not show a stat that I ever seen for TW kills ratio or whatever. And so far, at least 5 people, with there in game name from nysc ,have posted where in the fight and more then likely mains so 3-4 fails. You guys only ZERGed after both sets of stun towers where down and was 3 waves after towers where down. Yes it was fast once they where gone. But I know my ratio to death was 9 deaths to 18 kills. Not uber but hell I got the better end of the stick always a +.
    Hope we get to fight again soon. But first I must get out of the hospital.
    Cause there is no rez are redo in RL sadly.

Lol? I jumped 3 spots on the pk ladder after your war THAT is how I know my alt did its job.

Trust me. No ones KDR in Yakuza was positive. You're a terrible liar, troll and QQ'er.
    9x WB
    Voted "Best WB on Lost City Server" b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PequetteV - Lost City
    PequetteV - Lost City Posts: 1,202 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    i dont even know who is in that guild i saw only 2-3 around world book npc :s
    genesis (r.i.p.) ===> conqueror (r.i.p.) ===> zen (r.i.p.) ===> iam (r.i.p.) ===> guardianz (r.i.p.) ===> spectral ===> essence
    starting to be a nice guild hoppers b:surrender

go on my website it contains lots useful informations about PWI

[noparse]http://pequette.comuf.com[/noparse]
  • Kathya - Lost City
    Kathya - Lost City Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options

Damn it..

"This video is not available in your country due to copyright restrictions."

b:cryb:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]