Best character of each class to ever grace LC

Comments

• Anders - Lost City
    Anders - Lost City Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    spirea wrote: »
    according to my log after i afked, i didnt die until several waves after, and managed to kill 2 bosses while afk. secondly lol bringing things that happened 3 months ago up, didnt you drop your equipment twice? also notice thats the ONLY insult people from cq can think up of, one event. nextly gv has nothing to do with killing hugely outgeared wizards, sleeping and blade tempesting doesnt work on someone who has a brain

my response to th...zzzzzzzzzzz
  • Miss_Tika - Lost City
    Miss_Tika - Lost City Posts: 730 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    haiz Died To Me Twice, And Macros Once Without Me Dying Once B:laugh

Who Cares

according To My Log After I Afked, I Didnt Die Until Several Waves After, And Managed To Kill 2 Bosses While Afk. Secondly Lol Bringing Things That Happened 3 Months Ago Up, Didnt You Drop Your Equipment Twice? Also Notice Thats The Only Insult People From Cq Can Think Up Of, One Event. Nextly Gv Has Nothing To Do With Killing Hugely Outgeared Wizards, Sleeping And Blade Tempesting Doesnt Work On Someone Who Has A Brain

Who Cares

Sit The **** Down *****
  • Haiz - Lost City
    Haiz - Lost City Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    b:sad I never even remember Spirea attacking me before. Always ran away when someone got close.

Maybe he killed me before I even realized it. b:surprised
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Unless we're talking about mages and you are in CQ, cause there are no good mages outside of CQ.b:bye
    Such hurtful words b:cry
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • Xmx - Lost City
    Xmx - Lost City Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Unless we're talking about mages and you are in CQ, cause there are no good mages outside of CQ.b:bye

and what about biggyluv? b:cry
    Gehasst, Verdammt, Vergoettert
  • Torinchibi - Lost City
    Torinchibi - Lost City Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    This thread has acquired my attention. I shall thus fore express my opinion.

EP: Platypuss, Anyone that can make me win against a higher lvl ep and ea pair must be good...Especially when it's against Mikoto + extra or Divine + extra (also, mikoto lost points for the Hiroto ordeal).

MG: Amour...because we all know if he had Elayne's equips, you would not only run, but instead reroll mage so you can sutra town portal when you see him.

WB: DT for the whole.. "RUN, IT'S DT!" factor...when he wasn't even 9x. But otherwise Unconquered (the level difference is what really matters here though, but DT has never killed UC as far as I know).

EA: Diego/Wind. No, seriously. Diego was good even when we were 7x and he refused to die 5v1...annoying as ****, now with pure dex, he's hella deadly too. Anyone who tells you otherwise is not seeing ****. He'd **** anyone else with equal gears. Wind comes very close though, he's one lucky **** when it comes to crits.

WF: Cancer/Hip....Mezzy....no. Fail. Even with a better comp Mezzy has nothing on Cancer and Hip. When you see a herc KITE 3 mobs because it can only take on 2, and end up killing all 3, you would **** bricks. Hip has delivered such awesome sights. I couldn't stop ****ting bricks for 2 days.

WR: None really truly stand out, but I blame the game for that. Skye and Densetsu sound like a good choice, but when I see a warrior actually spamming their seal skill, I will and alternating their marrows to take consecutive hits and such amazing **** like that, I can call him the best. No1 has delivered.

In closing, I just want to make sure that everyone knows that when I suck e-****, it's well deserved.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    This thread has acquired my attention. I shall thus fore express my opinion.

EP: Platypuss, Anyone that can make me win against a higher lvl ep and ea pair must be good...Especially when it's against Mikoto + extra or Divine + extra (also, mikoto lost points for the Hiroto ordeal).

MG: Amour...because we all know if he had Elayne's equips, you would not only run, but instead reroll mage so you can sutra town portal when you see him.

WB: DT for the whole.. "RUN, IT'S DT!" factor...when he wasn't even 9x. But otherwise Unconquered (the level difference is what really matters here though, but DT has never killed UC as far as I know).

EA: Diego/Wind. No, seriously. Diego was good even when we were 7x and he refused to die 5v1...annoying as ****, now with pure dex, he's hella deadly too. Anyone who tells you otherwise is not seeing ****. He'd **** anyone else with equal gears. Wind comes very close though, he's one lucky **** when it comes to crits.

WF: Cancer/Hip....Mezzy....no. Fail. Even with a better comp Mezzy has nothing on Cancer and Hip. When you see a herc KITE 3 mobs because it can only take on 2, and end up killing all 3, you would **** bricks. Hip has delivered such awesome sights. I couldn't stop ****ting bricks for 2 days.

WR: None really truly stand out, but I blame the game for that. Skye and Densetsu sound like a good choice, but when I see a warrior actually spamming their seal skill, I will and alternating their marrows to take consecutive hits and such amazing **** like that, I can call him the best. No1 has delivered.

In closing, I just want to make sure that everyone knows that when I suck e-****, it's well deserved.

i never really saw how people think diego is a good archer. although most archer 1v1's are more luck based, anytime i 1v1'd him he'd die. maybe it was beyora every time.

for your warrior thing, wr's cant spam smack because it costs 15 chi and has like a 40 second cd. they need the chi to stunlock people so the dd's can kill them easily. the only warriors i remember playing like the cc class they are was law, athalansy or facade. this was before a lot of warriors started to just try and dd people. i would say gstormt but i never pvped against/with him all that much. he was **** pre-9x when he was trying to be like deity.
  • Torinchibi - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    Pls, you're horrible compared to Diego. I think I might even be better than you.... That's how bad you are.

WRs not spamming( which means using on cd) a 15 chi skill that's 3 normal atks, 2 sutras while they move around, come on now...they can spam their gain chi skill and have enough to keep using smack over and over. Anyone can spare 15 chi every 40 secs if it seals, it's redicilous to claim they shouldn't, especially 90+ when they have 4 bars to use for stunlocking.

Warriors need to be able to walk into a crowd and make you feel safe...or be like CaptainBlood and solo crash world bosses.
    Law was good, I will admit that. But Gstorm wasn't outstanding, Densetsu is better as a stunner.
  • Devine - Lost City
    Devine - Lost City Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    WR: my hubby Sezz b:cuteb:cuteb:cute
    never been more amazed at another warrior b:victory

i only have 8 posts QQ. where do u all find time to read forums >_>
  • Column - Lost City
    Column - Lost City Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Devine Youve Just helped me create our next new thread!!!
  • Jrudora - Lost City
    Jrudora - Lost City Posts: 445 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    So... this is just my personal list.
    There are probably people out there better, but this is all scaled to my own pvp experience.. (which is quite limited)

EP:
    Pharaoh: This man scares me in tw. I find it so hard to kill him everytime I see him.
    Column: Yes, he's my leader, but I nominated him cause I'm usually impressed by how well he pvps.
    Sorbik: Used to dread seeing him while I was grinding, unkillable cleric who'd hit so hard :(

MG:
    I shouldn't even bother mentioning it, but Amour comes to mind first.
    Even with 2nd rated gear he knows when to use skills. Really impressive.
    Haiz: Cause well.... tbh most of my mage knowledge came from reading his threads, all the way to the beginning where he wrote his guide on skills. Really knows his stuff about mages.

WB:
    Ballin: Super anti-mage gear :(
    DestroyTokyo: Saw him red since his... 60s? 70s? I don't even remember. Makes me think he was much higher level than he was, cause he knows how to fight.

WR:
    suiguintou: =P Rare high level spear bm. He's amazing in his duels, really knows how to use his skills. Lately he hasn't been using his head as much (<3) and pvping without charms/potions, but he's still amazing in my book
    Lotsa other warriors... I don't wanna go through listing all the ones that are already here...

EA:
    chaotiic: stuck out in my mind, cause i used to get rolled by him randomly here and there.

WF:
    Cancer: No explanation needed
    Hip: No explanation needed
    I don't have as much experience with werefoxes since their flesh reams rip me apart before I can even assess how well they pvp. But both Cancer and Hips killed me without even using their phoenixes, which impressed me quite a bit.
  • Llama - Lost City
    Llama - Lost City Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Not even my guildies stroke my e-peen anymore (hides in a corner)
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Not even my guildies stroke my e-peen anymore (hides in a corner)

We're the best at dropping stuff LLama. Np Np.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Sezz - Lost City
    Sezz - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    EP: Devine b:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirty

Despite her innocent looks and beauty my cute little wifie who i love with all my heart is indeed a KILLING MACHINE!!!! FOR BOTH metal mage and support ep!

i dont even care when i see a pheonix on my butt anymore because there is a purify .1 sec after bleed hits me .

This is why i cant get red hours, SHE KSES ME every single time!!!!! Sleep ---> Red sparks ----> Stun ----> dragon
    > thunder wheel
    > Sezz attempts to attack but target has taken over 15k dmg from Devine . QQQQQQQ
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    EP: Devine b:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirty

Despite her innocent looks and beauty my cute little wifie who i love with all my heart is indeed a KILLING MACHINE!!!! FOR BOTH metal mage and support ep!

i dont even care when i see a pheonix on my butt anymore because there is a purify .1 sec after bleed hits me .

This is why i cant get red hours, SHE KSES ME every single time!!!!! Sleep ---> Red sparks ----> Stun ----> dragon
    > thunder wheel
    > Sezz attempts to attack but target has taken over 15k dmg from Devine . QQQQQQQ

qq more sezz b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Breadbun - Lost City
    Breadbun - Lost City Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    My new list:

EP: Xtacy, bluelion...Me.
    EA: Envy. I think hes awesome even though I don't know him...And that other CQ high level EA with the HP build.
    MG: Amour, Elayne He's good. I also like Spirea...Flame on.
    WR: They all suck. All the pro wrs have quit now/inactive
    WF: None really stick out...Except that one 95+ that **** me without a nix. I got ninja'd. Oh andddd Hip =)
    WB: DT and that other CQ barb that I forgot his name that posts on this forum.

I forget names easy :S
  • neliel12345
    neliel12345 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    WB-PandaLord DT
    WR-Sezz
    WF-Cancer
    EP-Mikoto
    EA-Midnight,Showharu,Wind
    MG-Elayne
  • Frgaeeeee - Lost City
    Frgaeeeee - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    WR-Athran
    WB-Ballin
    WF-Cancer, Mezzy when played by Envy/Show/Fiery
    MG-Elayne Pandora
    EP-Mikoto Deadbone Xtacy
    EA-Showharu, Wind, Midnight, xnoodlesx (Diego maybe)
  • Torinchibi - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    Anyone who mentions Xtacy must be an Xtacy alt. He's metal mage. Deadbone is better than him while being vit, at least deadbone is half broken for being a warepriest.
  • Water - Harshlands
    Water - Harshlands Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Anyone who mentions Xtacy must be an Xtacy alt. He's metal mage. Deadbone is better than him while being vit, at least deadbone is half broken for being a warepriest.

I'm not really sure where your hatred for me derived from but I want you to know something. Not even for a trolling message would I ever pick Pandora as one of the greatest mages.

And I've already posted who I think was the best so why would I do it on another character? Stop being so butthurt about all the times I've killed you.

I know you're mad because no one has once voted for you (Which is pretty sad. This game isn't hard) but doesn't mean you have to hate on me for it. b:chuckle

Don't make it sound like you've beaten me before either. I have a screen shot of me clearly blood red and you white name and not even attempting to attack me. Fear much?
    What's in my pocket, dawg? Big face hundreds!
    Just left the mall; bought everything that I wanted
    I'm Kinda mad with you haters, I'm really dissapointed.
    'Cause what you didn't tell the people is I got plenty money!b:cool (Plenty money ingame that is :3)
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Pls, you're horrible compared to Diego. I think I might even be better than you.... That's how bad you are.

want to 1v1? b:laugh

i'm kinda of busy killing 9x 1v1 with double my refines atm.

and you can't spam a skill that has a 40 second cd.
  • Anders - Lost City
    Anders - Lost City Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I'm not really sure where your hatred for me derived from but I want you to know something. Not even for a trolling message would I ever pick Pandora as one of the greatest mages.

And I've already posted who I think was the best so why would I do it on another character? Stop being so butthurt about all the times I've killed you.

I know you're mad because no one has once voted for you (Which is pretty sad. This game isn't hard) but doesn't mean you have to hate on me for it. b:chuckle

Don't make it sound like you've beaten me before either. I have a screen shot of me clearly blood red and you white name and not even attempting to attack me. Fear much?
    Spoken Like an Awesome cleric b:shocked b:victory
  • Llama - Lost City
    Llama - Lost City Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I'm sorry but any who voted for a Light Mage (Pandora) who needs 3 healers and a stunner to kill anyone, has no idea what he (washmachine) is talking about. >,>

Anyways off of that.

My Current votes:
    (All of these are people I know who PK. So don't get butt hurt if you ain't on there. PVE on a PVP server makes you bad, automatically.)

WF: Cancer, Mezzy
    Barb: PandaLord, Pnut, DestroyTokyo, Ballin(only WB I can't just sit there and tank all day.)
    BM: Revert, Sckye (They both hit much harder than Athran)
    EP: Mikoto, Deadbone, Fiddy_yen
    MG: Amour, Elayne - (They both make the best of what they have. Hence 10 RQ running from Elayne, and Amour rolling people with twice his gear. NOTE: I didn't put any Heaven 99 Mage cuz they all have ice dragon and I don't -- F'ing hate you all.)
    EA: Envy, Midnight, Devil (Rest are just kiting pussies.)
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Miss_Tika - Lost City
    Miss_Tika - Lost City Posts: 730 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    lolololololololol
  • SilveryFox - Lost City
    SilveryFox - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I still think Yukito is the best veno in lost city.

Nobody else has master land, air, and even water battle.

Every other veno are just too nix-dependent and hydrophobia :P

Nix-dependent - once their nix is killed they run to the safe zone

Hydrophobia - don't dare to come into water.

b:chuckle
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I'll agree, your fanboyism disgusts me cause I know you're friends with yukito, but he is a good werefox. That fish is ballin'
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mizorie - Lost City
    Mizorie - Lost City Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited August 2009

eww go away you with your 1 post account.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dalamaar: Mizorie you have no soul.
  • Devil - Lost City
    Devil - Lost City Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited August 2009

If a veno were to fight in the water, might as well not put bleed on the fish. LOL

Its not nix-depedent you tard, its bleed dependent.

ew LLama i frigging hate archers, warriors, werebeasts, clerics, mages.
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    That twoshot fish is considered as him mastering anything? b:shutup Yukito had problems killing me in the water when I didn't have my genie on, he tried triple sparking and everything and still failed until I got 2v1'd. If that's supposed to be the best wf then LOL.
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • Devil - Lost City
    Devil - Lost City Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Gets hit once ---> bramble