Best character of each class to ever grace LC

Options

Comments

• Everix - Lost City
    Everix - Lost City Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    It's biased if you never faught them and you are judging them by a couple of kills they've done and how cool you think the person is. Believe it or not there are some idiots in here that judge by that.

-Cough- I hear Xtacy gives 'favors' out back for more votes.
  • Everix - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Options
    If any CQ ever had that kind of gear and hp we could solo TWs. ijs.

I hear CQ mages pull catas.
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    -Cough- I hear Xtacy gives 'favors' out back for more votes.

Lol, seriously I didn't think anyone would vote for me throughout this thread when it first started. And I'm still shocked anyone picks me because I feel like I'm far from the best. Maybe back then when I pvp'd day in and day out and owned so much people 1v1. But now? I'll lol at that without commenting.

I'll accept anyone who still votes for me though b:cute
    I hear CQ mages pull catas.

When we took GZ's land we spent 30 minutes in there because we camped them at their base having a little party :3

And LLama took down all their towers. Was funny. I will admit to dying to Shinzoko's random zhenning.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • Everix - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Lol, seriously I didn't think anyone would vote for me throughout this thread when it first started. And I'm still shocked anyone picks me because I feel like I'm far from the best. Maybe back then when I pvp'd day in and day out and owned so much people 1v1. But now? I'll lol at that without commenting.

I'll accept anyone who still votes for me though b:cute

So....I'll see you out back then...
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Options
    So....I'll see you out back then...

Go die in a fire la.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• Morganna - Lost City
    Morganna - Lost City Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I think theres like no BEST lah.

Theres only best in OUR OPINION only.

Like i have opinions on who's THE BEST, based on my own experiences with difeerent ppl.
    How can another person have the EXACT SAME opinion? They have had different experiences.

But for me, i can only judge the best from my ENEMIES, cos friends is like biased, ya know. All my friends are champs in my mind^___^

You're so positive! I love it! You sure you belong on Lost City Server? b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Your multi-tasking, Stephanie, is EPIC." --Aadi
    --DISCLAIMER--"the precceding post is only the opinion of Morganna and is not placing blame or accusation on anyone or anything" THANK YOU Xeian <3
  • Everix - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Devilinne is ignorant of how terrible he is. So he remains content and happy. It cracks me up. <3 never being able to hurt me except in a pack of 8
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I'm not going to say nothing bad about Devlinne. He 1 shot me for 9k when the blessing weren't out. Guy didn't even brag about it. How awesome b:sad
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• Everix - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Cause thats like punching a dead horse Xtacy. :| Were you in that group of CQ I oneshooted?
  • Devlinne - Lost City
    Devlinne - Lost City Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Come to my level Devilinne. Come to the realm of English speaking nerdtards. Also this place has another name 'Realm of the good barbs'. See you there one day.

Do i know you?

Well if u feel i am a bad barb.....what to do? You are free to post what u WISH.

and to agree with what Xtacy said, i believe u have to actually WIN someone to claim they are bad. But hey, whatever floats you're boat there........Goat.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A GOAT always THINKS it's a lion......untill it meets a REAL LION!!!!!
  • Everix - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Options
    xD First time I met you, yOu killed me with 5 other spec. Then refused to duel me and ran off. Second time it was with 7 other spec, then the KoS was called off and you denied my duels again and ran off :|.
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Cause thats like punching a dead horse Xtacy. :| Were you in that group of CQ I oneshooted?

I remember every 1 shot that was placed on me. So no, I definitely wasn't.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• Everix - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Oh okay....Coulda swore...Meh....Um...I'm sleepy..
  • Oneshotu - Lost City
    Oneshotu - Lost City Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I remember every 1 shot that was placed on me. So no, I definitely wasn't.

I never heard the tearm"one shot" before the 99 mage came to pw.
    So the Dead guy says "LOL you fail, you didnt even one shot me"
    Nuf said.
  • Everix - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Options
    You're trash. Gtfo.
  • Devlinne - Lost City
    Devlinne - Lost City Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    xD First time I met you, yOu killed me with 5 other spec. Then refused to duel me and ran off. Second time it was with 7 other spec, then the KoS was called off and you denied my duels again and ran off :|.

Oh? Ok, i'm not gonna say ya lying, cos i myself admit i got a ****ed up memory.
    Well my friend, i don't duel. I only duel my guildmates when they ask.
    I PK.

If u would like to try me, i will be on later tonight. Ummm now is 3.01pm sg time, i will be online about say 7pm sg time? 4 hours from now.
    Just drop me a pm. We can go out of safezone and TRY.

Look forward to seeing you^___^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A GOAT always THINKS it's a lion......untill it meets a REAL LION!!!!!
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I never heard the tearm"one shot" before the 99 mage came to pw.

How is that possible? Should have seen how much BloodLusT archers I 1 shotted when I was 7x. Man, I'm old...
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• Everix - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I don't wear a hiero. So.........yeah....I hope you aren't wearing one. If I'm around I'll duel. Probably be asleep :| 6a.m.
  • SkullCrusher - Lost City
    SkullCrusher - Lost City Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    to be honest no1 has ever 1 shot BARBONE before b:laughb:laughb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]b:cry
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Options
    to be honest no1 has ever 1 shot BARBONE before b:laughb:laughb:laugh

I told myself I wasn't going to comment on this but I had to. I think it's safe to assume that Barbone is you. he's blue name and only world chats stupid things. Sounds like someone that is a 9x barb. ijs tbh imo.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• Oneshotu - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Options
    How is that possible? Should have seen how much BloodLusT archers I 1 shotted when I was 7x. Man, I'm old...

lol, well my bm was never oneshotted...xD this character gets one shotted like 10 times a day lmao
    Nuf said.
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Options
    lol, well my bm was never oneshotted...xD this character gets one shotted like 10 times a day lmao

Lol, I totally understand. No one has any respect for alts. KandyLand had the best alts ever. killing a 9x with a bunch of 3x. That will never die out of my mind.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• Everix - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I remember avoiding BLT at all cost. Their name made me hungry. BLT mmm...Also Oneshotu lets find your BM. I'd love to play with him....Maybe...
  • Oneshotu - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Options
    seriously...lol
    Nuf said.
  • Oneshotu - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I remember avoiding BLT at all cost. Their name made me hungry. BLT mmm...Also Oneshotu lets find your BM. I'd love to play with him....Maybe...

You have played with him o.o
    Nuf said.
  • Everix - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Options
    You're giving him a bad name.
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Who is the best veno, bm, wb, ea, ep, mg on the server people. That's really all this thread matters for. Otherwise it's another pointless thread.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• Llama - Lost City
    Llama - Lost City Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I said ME moron. And no neither of those clerics can handle me. And I don't think those BM's could kill me 1v1. I couldn't kill them thats for sure. But regardless. You're an idiot. Miss_Tika has hit me hardest in game so far. Idc what other people did while I wasn't there. Don't insult me and then hide behind some alt.

The only reason no one has hit you harder is because you die before any mage can get to you. I'm serious about this one.
    Damage =/= skill
    I could do upwards of 100k if I had the same circumstances too, LLama's weapon isn't that much better than your average 99 mage.

As for EPs... Mikoto is a god /thread.

Also, NECROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOmancer.

You're right, but big numbers are still fun. And no this weapon is lightyears better when I can get some more damn orbs to fricking + it. Right now its about the same as a +10 99 at +8.

1 More crit, 16 magic, and -6 casting makes this one quite abit more dangerous. :X

How do you judge skill Amour?

:D Stun locking you with zhen until you die, doesn't take much :X.

An up to date list, my opinion:

Barb: DestroyTokyo and PandaLord, Zechs would count if he realized he wasn't meant to DD.
    BM: There are soooo many terrible ones its hard to pick out ones that are significantly skilled. But I would go with Lyssic here.
    EP: Mikoto, Fiddy_yen, and LaTrappe
    EA: Yoshiki, Midnight
    Veno: Pippins, Daikoku
    MG: (I'm not going to toot my own horn but I have the best gear until Ehee gets to 100, ****ing alt) and Amour. Amour is a great example he gets the maximum output from what he has, other mages could learn a thing or 2. And no I am not going to name a few people that everyone seems to like to name because all they know how to do is drop an ulti and run, that takes no skill.

I based all of these on people I know who are still active. There are many people who would have made it up there otherwise.
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LaTrappe - Lost City
    LaTrappe - Lost City Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    This is just my opinion of what I have seen, I'll also give reasons for my choices.

Barbarian - DestroyTokyo - Solid player and a complete HP fanatic, I like the way he gives everything to his survivability and uses his HP as his strongest weapon, denying the alure of GX for a mind bogling perdition.

BladeMaster - Skcye - He was a beast before he quit, he never had the best gear (Infact it was quite terrible) but he could keep you stunlocked for what felt like forever, very skilled in his timing.

Cleric - I have chosen to omit cleric from my list, there are so many different styles of player within the cleric community It makes it almost impossible to choose, however I will mention people who Influenced me while I was a n00blet. Deadbone, Platypuss, Ahaa, Fiddy_Yen, Elrikah, all skilled or scary players.

Archer - Yoshiki - Oh god he hurts so bad, more so than any other archer, as well as hitting like a truck he is also extremely polite and a nice guy.

Venomancer - Daikoku - Godly gears and talks like an alien, from what I have seen he is both a master of PvP and PvE as well as managing to run the most successful guild on Lost City.

Wizard - Amour - Not the best geared but definately the best player of his class, he knows how to use his skills and how to time them to the best effect. (b:kiss)

People who deserve special mentions for being great players In one way or another: Llama, Midnight, Asiris, Ehee, Uncle Athran, Shinzoko, Ashlynn, Pippins, Tenisha, Elayne, TigerLily(b:kiss), Zechs, Miss_Tika, Envy, Boozer.
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Veno: Pippins

aww how cute. I remember back when i first met pippins she didn't know how to do anything and i had to teach her how to play veno. Come to think of it she hung out with a mage back then too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]