WB - Grimmin i guess
    WF - Amour?
    EP - Seen deathbones rock a damn gank
    EA - Amour pew pew?
  • Cbastor - Lost City
    Cbastor - Lost City Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    i think yukito is one of the best wf,he hits really hard and knows how to pot well.
    best wr =Sckye , i cant really think of any other great bms besides me xD,well shizo was pretty good
    Best mg = Miss_Tika (she just sleeps me then ice dragon and one shots me )BIGGYLUV he can tank 3 bms at once, Amour and spirea before he tryed to plus 10 his 99 sword with no orbs
    Best wb = i really think grim was the best back in the day.as of right now i would say Ballin or pnut,i dont think pandalord is good at all.
    Best ea = Diego or Wind,or Devil
    Best ep = deadbone or platty
    best wf i think is cancer
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    i think yukito is one of the best wf,he hits really hard and knows how to pot well.
    You give people credit for spamming invincibility pots now? wow. All I see him do tbh
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    BM - Deity as hes the only BM i realy remember
    MG - Spirea, might be a poor **** but damn hes a fine ****
    WB - Grimmin i guess
    WF - Amour?
    EP - Seen deathbones rock a damn gank
    EA - Amour pew pew?

Crediting me for classes I don't even play? b:shocked
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SilveryFox - Lost City
    SilveryFox - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    You give people credit for spamming invincibility pots now? wow. All I see him do tbh

lolz! Don't you know WF has a skill for invincible?

Its call skills! -.-
  • Fantaria - Lost City
    Fantaria - Lost City Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options

He told me you run to safezone when his what you claim a 2-shot fish was chasing to bite you b:chuckle

He pot invincibility pots now? No, wifey never makes him any >.>
    I only make him turtle, dew and anti-stuns. He has a skill that makes him invincible and he does combo with it. I believe the way he does his combo skill and his reflex is what makes him survive in most pvp battles.

I make all the pots for his pvp fun >.> But i never make him any invincible pots xD

Ah although armour does drop like 20 or 2 of those one day.... =X

Oh, he rarely tripple spark he said coz chi is too valuable XD
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    20 or 2?
    Sounds like those two numbers are definitely alike enough to group them up in the same reference.
    :3
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fantaria - Lost City
    Fantaria - Lost City Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    i think it was 20 anti-stuns and 2 tranquilizing orb from you XD or the other way round :S
  • Devil - Lost City
    Devil - Lost City Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    why you keep saying im a good ea, i hate ea.
    At least i started off as wf, unlike certain mp bow.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    why you keep saying im a good ea, i hate ea.
    At least i started off as wf, unlike certain mp bow.

yea me too. class is bull****.
  • Cbastor - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    Options
    actually now that i thought about it i think Meloveyou was one of the best WF (not Mehateyou ,he sucks)
  • Shiorila - Lost City
    Shiorila - Lost City Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    (not Mehateyou ,he sucks)

thats why you should marry him in game.
  • Starang - Lost City
    Starang - Lost City Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    actually now that i thought about it i think Meloveyou was one of the best WF (not Mehateyou ,he sucks)

MeLoveYou was good at... running. Oh and dropping his full set of gear too then emoquitting.
  • Cbastor - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    Options
    MeLoveYou was good at... running. Oh and dropping his full set of gear too then emoquitting.

lolll,im not to sure what happened with that but i remember when he logged on with no gears and pwns shin and polter at the same time with me,well shin honestly isnt that hard he uses all evasion geaars
  • Starang - Lost City
    Starang - Lost City Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    lolll,im not to sure what happened with that but i remember when he logged on with no gears and pwns shin and polter at the same time with me,well shin honestly isnt that hard he uses all evasion geaars

A Phoenix with a WF as a pet isn't that hard to play.
  • Cbastor - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    Options
    i guess i have to agree.
  • Shiorila - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    Options

all evasion geaars? huh?

since when you becoming so pro? 8x damage able to kill a +7 ea.... my guess is Nix did all the damage while you did your 8x damage o.o.....
  • Cbastor - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    Options
    all evasion geaars? huh?

since when you becoming so pro? 8x damage able to kill a +7 ea.... my guess is Nix did all the damage while you did your 8x damage o.o.....

well i do some 9x damage,thats why i posted those SS lol but umm actually i probually stuinned and let the nix do damage ,that is to me what bms are suppose to do (Stun lock ,dragons,add some damage,then let real DDs do the damage )
  • Shiorila - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    Options
    well i do some 9x damage,thats why i posted those SS lol but umm actually i probually stuinned and let the nix do damage ,that is to me what bms are suppose to do (Stun lock ,dragons,add some damage,then let real DDs do the damage )

i dont agree..... a 9x with +5/6 gear can reach to 7k hp unbuffed , thats more than enough for pk ( if you smart ) , how often do a BM get hate target if the weapon isnt +12?

oh 9x BM cant do damage? two weeks ago in tw i hit a 99 ea ( not VVind nor AznArcher , the ea name start with Z { forgot how to spell his name }) with 8002 damage with my dragon.

I dont like to be a vit wr, i'll never will be because i dont want to follow what all BMs in this server is doing.

I dont see any point to be a vit build WR , people like athran with +8 armor and vit build still get one shot by lvl 100 MG, so noty
  • Mt - Lost City
    Mt - Lost City Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Damn you Cb you made Shio come to forums b:surprised
    . . . . . .
  • Cbastor - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    Options
    i dont agree..... a 9x with +5/6 gear can reach to 7k hp unbuffed , thats more than enough for pk ( if you smart ) , how often do a BM get hate target if the weapon isnt +12?

oh 9x BM cant do damage? two weeks ago in tw i hit a 99 ea ( not VVind nor AznArcher , the ea name start with Z { forgot how to spell his name }) with 8002 damage with my dragon.

I dont like to be a vit wr, i'll never will be because i dont want to follow what all BMs in this server is doing.

I dont see any point to be a vit build WR , people like athran with +8 armor and vit build still get one shot by lvl 100 MG, so noty

at least im not the one gettin one shotted by 7x mages ,phy marrow frl in pvp
  • DestroyTokyo - Lost City
    DestroyTokyo - Lost City Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    well shin honestly isnt that hard he uses all evasion geaars

Says the 200+ vit bm that has no accuracy, Granted I think his eva adorns are ****ing ridiculous but he would still **** you. I mean he did **** Athran several times 1v1 the other day.

You high vit build bms do no dmg, have no accuracy. You just happen to live a whole 10 seconds longer than non vit build bms.
    i think it was 20 anti-stuns and 2 tranquilizing orb from you XD or the other way round :S

Everytime I kill you elfywam kruger, yukito etc you all have dolls QQ.. I take that back Elfywam is bound he just drop ****ty items.

I 1v1 Yukito the other day because he/she qq'd I couldn't kill them by myself.... our 1v1 lasted 10 seconds I kid you not.

Occult ice> amp> perdition... most broken skill combo in game.
    9x WB
    Voted "Best WB on Lost City Server" b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shiorila - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    Options
    at least im not the one gettin one shotted by 7x mages ,phy marrow frl in pvp

aleast if i get free hit ,i wont take 10 mins to kill llama
    luciferxii wrote: »
    Me?

I know i'm a bad WR but please get your facts right, i dont use physical alter in PK, even if i vs a BM in pk i never use physical alter, coz of genies skills.

The only mg i ever die to in PK is Biggyluv ( i hate his +10 ) tho he havent one shotted me before, because i never see him use ult ( icedragon etc )

<---- shiorila , who used to be in gz that has GX ...... most of all i havent deal 2 digit damage before ( unless they pot or i use lvl 1 whirlwind )

if you were smart enough , you'll probably will figured out Luciferxii is me, but i guess not, i only started to pk after i join CQ because during my time in GZ it was all about hh and farming people's gears.

And during the time in GZ i was vit build, so you think a 9x BM with 8.6k hp unbuff can get one shotted by a 7x MG, specially my phy.alter is only lvl 5 LOL ( still is ) probably only a +10 weapon is able to do that

And during my PK time in CQ, I NEVER SEE any MG around beside biggy and babyicy, i do get killed by them but it wasnt one shotted coz they never use ult ( aleast not on me )

Mr attention seeker, make up more bs , is good for your health.
  • Cbastor - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    Options
    tokyo, im not a vit build bm, and my accuracy is great ,i have misty ring.
  • DestroyTokyo - Lost City
    DestroyTokyo - Lost City Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    tokyo, im not a vit build bm, and my accuracy is great ,i have misty ring.

You had under 2k last time I checked... how is that good?

50% of no accuracy is still bad CB.

Also to further prove my theory... I offer this Screen Shot lol.
    2lmxvk7.jpg
    9x WB
    Voted "Best WB on Lost City Server" b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cbastor - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    Options
    You had under 2k last time I checked... how is that good?

50% of no accuracy is still bad CB.

Also to further prove my theory... I offer this Screen Shot lol.
    2lmxvk7.jpg

lolll thats from a longg time ago
  • Llama - Lost City
    Llama - Lost City Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    tokyo, Im Not A Vit Build Bm, And My Accuracy Is Great ,i Have Misty Ring.

Omg Wtf Hax.

He Has De Misty Ring.

And yes you're whatever build it is that is able to take 10 minutes to kill me unbuffed when I have 10K++ ping spikes.

Rematch soon?
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cal - Harshlands
    Cal - Harshlands Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Omg Wtf Hax.

He Has De Misty Ring.

And yes you're whatever build it is that is able to take 10 minutes to kill me unbuffed when I have 10K++ ping spikes.

Rematch soon?

Someone pls teach him how to undine, seal, <some skill tht deal some dmg> , and how to put those on a macro. Seriously, in 10 mins how u couldnt kill that noobie bm is just funny.
    By the power of the alt lord ....
    I am ALT-MAN b:cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Llama - Lost City
    Llama - Lost City Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Someone pls teach him how to undine, seal, <some skill tht deal some dmg> , and how to put those on a macro. Seriously, in 10 mins how u couldnt kill that noobie bm is just funny.

You quoted the reason idiot. Its like I get 1 hit in then I lag out so his hiero can tick.

You can ask him any other time he tried me in a 1 v1 he has died.

He's also the type of ***** that will run away everytime I undine and seal him. If you know so damn much why don't you try me yourself?
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cbastor - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Omg Wtf Hax.

He Has De Misty Ring.

Rematch soon?

u werent unbuffed,u had a bm buff.thats the same as ep phy def buff. i had only self buff and i didnt have a genie to extreme poison.u were undineing me extreme poison and all. i dont thin k u were lagging.u rezzed up pretty quick anyway lol.and yes , i do run away when i get undined if i dont have a stun ready