Comments

• Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    you're scaring meb:shocked

Exactly.

b:sin.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Zoe, Zoe, Zoe

*face palm b:sad

Your statement about people will do bad things in RL if they have the options like in game is so simplistic and generalized.

There can be the opposite fact that idiots in game will be super nice and genuinely kind and helpful.

Your statements are soo bland and pointless....The planet you live in must be black and white just like your posts. There is no shading or colours.

Oooppps....I bet I just broke a TOS rule on this post.... b:shocked
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • Temblor - Harshlands
    Temblor - Harshlands Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Your already crazy. You got delusions of grandeur in a fantasy world and boasting how its great. QQb:surrender

Oh for christ's sake, Konariraiden clear the special room, we have another one.b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kiss my pointy ears!
    Girl IRL-guy cleric IG.b:cute
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Pssh, that's for losers. We JETpool.

Anything else I should bring besides the caviar?
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Oh for christ's sake, Konariraiden clear the special room, we have another one.b:avoid
    Yeah clear what ever it is, I think Temblor really thinks theres a special room on her internet screen b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • BratFury - Heavens Tear
    BratFury - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    BTW I left for 2 hours (real life calls) and I had 10 pages to read thru! Touchy subject here are some thoughts!

What is the point of killing you when your carebear character will not loose any experience and it will not drop all the items it carries? Really, pvp in this game is like a never ending duel, where there are no consequences....

<stands next to Konari, pulls sniper rifle with the words "have a nice day" engraved on the barrel> and yah, friendship ray only works in the pvp servers, when you play in pve servers, you have to use far better hardwareOk I choked on my popcorn when I read this. Seriously, this is the BEST comment ever on the forums.
    Hey, she said "No facts to prove how people act". We merely provided AT LEAST one fact...which we did.

Besides...nothin's wrong with having a room made out of pillows...and nice warm jacket... *twitch, twitch*And this one made me spit out my drink.

@Temblor -- I'm not just a carebear...I'm a bit of a troll here on the forums...guess that wipes me of the Carebear badge...
    Did i say anything about hacking??? Read my damn posts. We were talking about getting griefed, rpk, and stuff like that. You're getting all Tourette Syndromy on meb:shockedYou've got this all wrong, my son has tourrettes syndrome its nothing like her, if you are going to use medical conditions as metaphors at least find the right one!That said I can somewhat understand this all. My husband is a very giving person in real life. There is not a selfish bone in his body. On this game, he is selfish. I can't even get herbs off him without it costing me! He is something here he does not allow himself to be in real life. However; we carebears still care between what seems right and wrong. I still believe its nothing to do with PVP vs PVE anyways.. we all still are on the same soap opera.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Temblor - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    Yeah clear what ever it is, I think Temblor really thinks theres a special room on her internet screen b:chuckle

And for some reason you think people actually read your posts. God i can already see you at 70 wearing a huge bead necklace and hairnet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kiss my pointy ears!
    edited July 2009
    Its tEh brat! XD with her pinky colors returned
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
    edited July 2009
    And for some reason you think people actually read your posts. God i can already see you at 70 wearing a huge bead necklace and hairnet.
    And you actually think your important enough to be able leave a mark on a game b:chuckle
    And honey, if my PMS would to appear in this game there's gonna be some major lag.
    rofl
  • Temblor - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    Its tEh brat! XD with her pinky colors returned

Yeey! Let's all join hands and help lowbies lvl up in a nice, friendly, clean and violent free environment! Then tell them pinching their cheeks "who's a big, mean PVE server pker!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kiss my pointy ears!
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    Quoted by Bratfury: I still believe its nothing to do with PVP vs PVE anyways.. we all still are on the same soap opera.

b:bye I had no idea that it was between servers. b:surrender

Actually, I am not sure if we are still on the original subject anymore.
    edited July 2009
    Zoe, Zoe, Zoe

Your statement about people will do bad things in RL if they have the options like in game is so simplistic and generalized.

There can be the opposite fact that idiots in game will be super nice and genuinely kind and helpful.

Your statements are soo bland and pointless....The planet you live in must be black and white just like your posts. There is no shading or colours.

Actually you did.
    You may not use the Perfect World International (PWI) Forums to:

1. Transmit unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable content. Profanity filter dodging and filtered words/statements with clear vulgar intent will also be considered outright violations.
    2. Post or transmit sexually explicit images, text or other content that is deemed by PWE staff to be offensive.
    3. Impersonate any person including, but not limited to, representatives and staff of PWE .
    4. Advocate cheating during gameplay including, but not limited to, modification of the game program files.
    5. Harass, threaten, verbally abuse PWE as an entity along with its staffers, representatives and all registered users through any and all available channels (forums posts, PMs, in-game chat, etc.).
    6. SPAM by posting frequent and/or annoying messages in the forums.

I got this directly off of forum rules. there were more but this wall of text was big enough.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009
    Yeey! Let's all join hands and help lowbies lvl up in a nice, friendly, clean and violent free environment!

well TBH id like my kids doing that ;d if I ever **** one out...
  • Temblor - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    Quoted by Bratfury: I still believe its nothing to do with PVP vs PVE anyways.. we all still are on the same soap opera.

b:bye I had no idea that it was between servers. b:surrender

Actually, I am not sure if we are still on the original subject anymore.

I feed on drama, it helped me lose 4 pounds. Thanks drama, you're the best.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kiss my pointy ears!
  • Temblor - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    well TBH id like my kids doing that ;d if I ever **** one out...

Now that's just wrong...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kiss my pointy ears!
  • Temblor - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    Actually you did.

1. Transmit unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable content. Profanity filter dodging and filtered words/statements with clear vulgar intent will also be considered outright violations.
    2. Post or transmit sexually explicit images, text or other content that is deemed by PWE staff to be offensive.
    3. Impersonate any person including, but not limited to, representatives and staff of PWE .
    4. Advocate cheating during gameplay including, but not limited to, modification of the game program files.
    5. Harass, threaten, verbally abuse PWE as an entity along with its staffers, representatives and all registered users through any and all available channels (forums posts, PMs, in-game chat, etc.).

I got this directly off of forum rules. there were more but this wall of text was big enough.

*tears up the rule page*. **** the rules, i'm to b*tchy for rules.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kiss my pointy ears!
    edited July 2009
    b:shockedb:laugh
    Its tEh brat! XD with her pinky colors returned I also do purples, thanks :) I'll be here all week!
    Yeey! Let's all join hands and help lowbies lvl up in a nice, friendly, clean and violent free environment! Then tell them pinching their cheeks "who's a big, mean PVE server pker!"Yeah those crazy change the world people. Who would have thought it? I mean really who would like someone nice and kind and considerate? Pfft. Ok Yep.. I'm a carebear. And u know what.. I don't care (against all carebear code)*gasp*
    I feed on drama, it helped me lose 4 pounds. Thanks drama, you're the best.Probably because your blood pressure was so high, which raised your heart rate. GOOOOO heart disease!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009
    Zoe, Zoe, Zoe

as much as I hate agreeing with Zoe, that statement is actualy the accepted theory in psychology. Given the chance of annonimity and no consequences, people tend to behave more like themselves than in a "pretend way". That is why there are several treatments for mental disorders that involve virtual reality, since it enables the patient to be itself, without having to worry about consequences.

Therefore it is more likely that a person that always plays a jerk in a on-line game, would also be one in RL, if there were no consequences, than not. It takes too much effort to keep up a "persona" that is not yourself in the long run, specialy since there is no reward for doing it (unlike in RL, where you get rewarded for behaving nice, and punished if you do dont).

As with everything there are exceptions, and some people really enjoy playing a part and will mostly stick to it.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
    edited July 2009
    Now that's just wrong...
    >.>.......
  • Temblor - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    Im tired... you carebears bore me... Tomorow i wanna see the flames still on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kiss my pointy ears!
    edited July 2009
    b:shutupb:shutup
    *tears up the rule page*. **** the rules, i'm to b*tchy for rules.Spoons won't be tho when he drops the ban hammer for the blatant disregard for them. Wow.. even * out a word right in the forums with proof! Saves the carebears from having to submit a ticket!b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    Actually you did.

Thanks for pointing it out....

You were actually 2 minutes slower to posting it than I had enticipated. Shame on you.

Thanks for the time folks...Time to head home from work to hang out with my baby girl. She is currently at level zero with 33% (That would be 4 months). Growing fast.
    edited July 2009
    b:pleasedb:chuckle
    Thanks for pointing it out....

You were actually 2 minutes slower to posting it than I had enticipated. Shame on you.

Thanks for the time folks...Time to head home from work to hang out with my baby girl. She is currently at level zero with 33% (That would be 4 months). Growing fast.Its actually anticipated :) (sorry couldn't help myself) Sorry to disappoint you, next time I'll try to be faster. But my mom was urging me to find someone to do her fb 59. I can only multi-task so fast!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009
    Im tired... you carebears bore me... Tomorow i wanna see the flames still on
    gots more important stuff to do like finding a bank open long enough to cash my check...on weekdays
  • Sinense - Sanctuary
    Sinense - Sanctuary Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    The reason I think PVE server people are called carbears is that on those servers you can choose when to PVP and when to avoid (excluding Safe Zones). If your life is in-danger constantly, you will adapt for survival on PVP server or quit so you would have more knowledge due to experience. The only people that turn on PK mode on PVE server usually have the best equipment for their lvl or are just really high level - in PVP server you have no choice.

So... if I was on a PvP server and I had good equipment, I would not be getting real PvP experience?

Meanwhile, if I was in PK mode on Sanctuary (where T would be almost useless), my life would be easier than on a PvP server?

I am really confused here, I do not understand how this works.

b:puzzled
    edited July 2009
    It really does not matter..........
  • TameThat - Sanctuary
    TameThat - Sanctuary Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    This is just a troll !

MountainTroll%5B1%5D.jpg
    ~~~ My Guides ~~~

Mystical Tome (h ttp://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=250862)
    AOE Grinding with Venomancer (h ttp://pwi-wiki.perfectworld.com/index.php/Guide_to_AOE_Grinding_With_Venomancer)
    edited July 2009
    This is just a troll !

I like the green ones better...
    edited July 2009
    This is just a troll !

MountainTroll%5B1%5D.jpg

It could be a carebear >.>
  • Isala - Sanctuary
    Isala - Sanctuary Posts: 1,607 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Just gonna point this out, even though it's probably been said a bajillion times. Just because we're on a PvE server doesn't mean we don't understand PvP. I've played games that were full PvP, no choice, no ways to avoid it, and the penalty for death was to lose every item on you. I loved the hell out of it. The thrill of knowing that you could lose EVERYTHING was intense. Knowing that at any moment, you could lose hours of work, try to regain that, and lose what you had stored in case of emergencies gave me a rush I've never found anywhere else. Why do I play on a PvE server? Because that's where my RL friends are. Do I have Alts on the PvP servers? Yes, I do. Do I play them very often? No. Because I'm busy playing with my friends. Don't judge someone based on what server they play on. There's a chance they know more about PvP, or PvE, in the opposite case, than you do. One of my friends comes from a game where the PvP system was RvR. You'd have ginormous parties of people going after each other, because you were REWARDED for how many people you killed. It was the only way to actually get good skills to use for your PvE excursions. He's on the PvE server with me. Think he's worried about the term Carebear? He's seen things that would scare the **** out of some of you "Tough Guy" PvPers.