Comments

• IVenomPearl - Sanctuary
    IVenomPearl - Sanctuary Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I'd love to see all those ideas become a reality eventually ^^
  • Arshies - Sanctuary
    Arshies - Sanctuary Posts: 666 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I want suggest add and option who let us choose the amount of items we want buy at boutique and dont spend too many time buying some items
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Arshies - Sanctuary
  • MadaraUchiiw - Heavens Tear
    MadaraUchiiw - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    What's the point of this list when programmers doesnt implement that in game? b:scorn

If you dont wanna implement all of that give us more quests ffs.
    U think we like to grind 95% of lvl?

Now some **** will come with msg "Do RB's or daily's..."
    CS give's only 5% and WQ give's 4% but on WQ u spend 1 hour flying across whole map...
    In all MMORPG's i've played u had quests thru whole game not just for 5% of lvl. After all that's the point of every RPG game. ADVENTURE! not sitting in one place and smashing mobs till u get bored...

I totally agree with you. if you want a real mmorpg F2P , wait for allods online which will be in open beta in september.
    PWI is a cash eater , PWE create a lot of games for having cash and for not else. They don't know that we're players and not donuts b:chuckle
    I think it will be good to quit PWI.
    We don't loose anything , we're in summer .I prefer spend my money in a mmorpg P2P with high quality like world of warcraft or A ion ((why the name is forbidden lol , yes i know because ****(A ion) is much better)) to paying 50$ every month for the new mount.We're is the true extention , where is new classes and races , where is the story line of the game , where is the quests ?
    I don't see how they can call those addons extentions.b:angry
    I am happy to not spending my money on this game because the time when you hate the game and you remember that you spend 100$ in 3 months , you b:cry .
    Yesterday , a noob asked me to give him a panter . What a joke , he was thinking that i was his momy and will give him it.
    I told him that i can't because i worked hard to buy it with coins.
    He tell me that he will report me to GM and he had 20 friend to report with him.
    What a joke! After that , i go to NPC's to have quests and all those quest was for lvl 80 so i couldn't do that .And my guilde is too weak to do it.
    And you know what , the others guilds like radiance have lvl 90+ and they accepte just 90+.It's un fair because it mean that you will be always the weak one.
    i will continue to play some time to see the new patch but if i see that the game is getting boring in high levels i will delete it as well as i do for other F2P i tested.
    I think i will do it sonner.
  • Klosar - Sanctuary
    Klosar - Sanctuary Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Fact is: "Free" games are more expencive then payable ones.

For example in WoW u pay 18$ or 15$ (dunno price now) and u have ALL features!
    Quests thru whole lvl, nice gameplay, chat w/o scamers and abusers, Cool unique dungeons, Raid's, and so on and on...

Here every WEEK u spend atleast 20$ (New mount 50$, new aeromount 30$, new clothes 10$...)
    What u have for return?
    Paying for esoterica's, Guardian Angel's, HP and MP charms etc...
    Sitting in one spot and killing mobs for some pathetic exp...
    Losing time on WQ's and CS's...

Today i entered in game, opened quest log and there 2 quests where i need 2 kill 70 mobs in one and 65 in other... In one word, BORING...
    I sayed Hello to faction and logged out.

Now some smart guy will say: "Why dont u quit?"
    Answer is i like concept of this game, too bad greedy owners doesnt give a... about us. They just wanna money...
    Sad... Game with such a great concept and potencial ruined by some greedy people who only care for money, nothing else.

Sad but TRUE! b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009
    +100000000000 i totally agrre with ya.
    It is a fact , mmosite said it about perfect world and all magazines of mmorpg think that perfect world international have the worst cash shop ever.
    because in perfect world , we paid more than paying WoW.
    It is unfair and kind of cheeetb:angry
    I think that PWE won't understand it because they are a group of idiots.
    They just want money , money and money.
    I didn't see one day that the server is in maintenance , is that normal ?
    Think i prefere playing runes of magic or allods online which are better concepted than playing PWI.
    i will finish with your sentence:

Now some smart guy will say: "Why dont u quit?"
    Answer is i like concept of this game, too bad greedy owners doesnt give a... about us. They just wanna money...
    Sad... Game with such a great concept and potencial ruined by some greedy people who only care for money, nothing else.

Sad but TRUE! b:cry
  • Fangryn - Sanctuary
    Fangryn - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I don't know if this is on he list , but i'm pretty sure i didn't see it. could we get a function to auto attack mobs in a certain range like Jade Dynasty has done? If this has already been posted i apologize.
  • Klosar - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    I didn't see one day that the server is in maintenance , is that normal ?

They have maintenance. Every wednesday. Then they put new mounts, aerogear, clothes etc to get our money...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009
    ok thanks but why other players give sugeestions without reading our posts?
  • Sharksfire - Heavens Tear
    Sharksfire - Heavens Tear Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    To Mod-

Larger squad size - 8 would be perfect.
    Squad Purify for clerics - high level skill: learned at 79,or 89,or even 100.

(apologies if these were prior listed, i skimmed through and didnt see them)

Thanks for a job well done! <3 Sharky
    ______________________________________________________________________________________

To QQ's-

This game can be absolutley 100% FREE!
    Ive made it this far and spent about 30.00, just for funs. I bought a few things like guardian angels and mats that were on sale. Ten dollars went to the perfect hammers i was too lazy to farm money for. I do not have nor want the herc, but if I did and went out and bought it, it wouldn't mean anything to me. Same with everything else if you want something earn it! Ive no need to have the latest fashion or the flavor of the week mount.

Its not greed, it's the enterprenuerial spirit! (lol if thats mispelling idc).
    Sorry if your not smart enough yourself to come up with a "free" game that makes a ton of money - sure wish I was.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Piliener - Lost City
    Piliener - Lost City Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    First, I would like to suggest that everyone use this thread as a suggestion thread and not just whine how you don't get enough allowance. This is one of the very few game where you can get access to the pay items without real money. It's your choice to spend your money because it's to much work or whatever your reasoning is.

Second, I want something like what the bless box is going to be only with like a 24 hr time limit on it that can be used outside of instances.

Third, being able to blacklist a whole faction to save space.

Oh and some more east coast representation soon :). Would love to see you guys at Otakon next year.
    Spoons you will forever be missed in this community
  • Klosar - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    Whine? Did u read whole text or u just wanna look cool telling some one that he whine? Read WHOLE text then say that n00b.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LadyVixenX - Heavens Tear
    LadyVixenX - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Read through the topics I thought this would be under and didn't see it so I'm going to just list: Being able to try on clothes in the auction house, a summoning spell for wizards and/or clerics, when houses become available being able to make furniture (maybe another use for dye?), this ones a little weird, but kinda funny, the ability to breed with your husband/wife to make pets/baby and the wife has to be careful for so many in game days or the baby will be lost, not sure what you could do with the baby maybe it would live at your house and you can have daily quests from it? I'd also very much like for the error of quests coming up under "low level quests" in quest finder to be correct so that I actually see some quests under "current level."
  • ZeroNahara - Heavens Tear
    ZeroNahara - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    How about the housing system able to allow friends or married couples to live together :D

Oh also for a sooner housing system lol :)
    edited July 2009
    Oh also to still have a homeowner lol^^

Also more embracing options^^
    edited July 2009
    Next im posting for XZEROO he said it would be a good idea to add dragon mounts not depending on there class he also said if the idea is added can he get a free 1 LOL
  • Centetric - Lost City
    Centetric - Lost City Posts: 1,528 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    a GM said they will never reimpliment a houses in this version.

OK so i was thinkin that there should be a raffle or a drawing where some1 uses 1 silver or so to purchase a raffle ticket and if the # number on the ticket and the number that is called are the same the winner can win prize. third place can win things such such as dye,makeover scrolls,windwidgets nothing major. second place can win things such as fash and spurs. Then first place can win a new flying mount or ground mount.

PLZ impliment this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
  • JollyJaguar - Sanctuary
    JollyJaguar - Sanctuary Posts: 431 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Question, has any of these ideas been implemented yet? Or are we just sharing our ideas?

Edit: Faction houses ftw!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cirrussky - Heavens Tear
    Cirrussky - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    It would be nice to have the ability to purchase Strength, Attack, Defense and Magic Pots in the Cash Shop to boost these stats for one hour or there about. Have seen these in alot of other games I've played.
  • Drazo - Dreamweaver
    Drazo - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,187 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    a GM said they will never reimpliment a houses in this version.

Citation please. b:bye
    Non-mule characters:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]....and Drazomyst.
  • Centetric - Lost City
    Centetric - Lost City Posts: 1,528 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    yes some of these ideas have been implimented.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
  • maxsteve
    maxsteve Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Why are faction slogans only upper and lower case letters. We need to be able to use at least the spaces or the underline to seperate words. Would like punctuation and characters as well.
  • Junias - Dreamweaver
    Junias - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I've looked through the list and haven't seen it so I may as well bring it up. A lot of the times, one person gets most of the drops when the drop distribution is set to random. I've read somewhere it might have to do with who does most damage but if that's the case, it really isn't random.

So, my suggestion is that there be an order distribution option added. To prevent possible abuse, I also suggest whenever the monster drops loot, it drops a loot bag instead(Where all loot are coagulated into the loot bag). Once picked up, any/all items within it are distributed evenly between the squad members. It will work like this: each member gets a turn getting a share of the loot. When everyone gets one item, the cycle repeats. If I'm not clear, for example, say there are 4 people in a squad. Monster is killed and drops the loot bag. It only contained 1 item and it goes to person A. Next loot bag also only contained 1 item and it goes to person B. Next loot bag contained 3 items so it gives person C, B, and A each an item in that order. The distribution order would in the order of whoever joined the squad first with squad leader obviously getting the first item.

Of course you can argue there is the option of using the free distribution but a person could hog it all (not saying its common but it could happen) and its a bit of a hassle having to divvie up the loot.

So that was what I think which could improve gameplay a bit, making life easier(no more spamming the hotkey for pickup) but mostly to stop any complaining about the unfair drop distribution lol. Cheers.
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Um, this should go under the FORUM section.

Change your avatar to something other than your character? Like some random picture from your computer or something?
    Or maybe more variety with the pictures. For each class theres only like 2 or 3 pictures based on what level you are.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • Junias - Dreamweaver
    Junias - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Oh right.. silly me >.< Thx
  • Siannoch - Lost City
    Siannoch - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Reset TW maps
    Dont let one guild become so powerful that they control all aspects of the game - it isnt good for the economy of the game.

Get us all the forever bears for chat b:thanksb:cute
  • Siannoch - Lost City
    Siannoch - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Forgot to mention - as some people are in different time zones as in overseas - maybe some of the TW times can be earlier in the day so that more can participate, also with having the wars at an earlier time - maybe instead of just 3 wars a day - wars can be spread out and more in one day - and oh - since Sunday server time is really Monday to many of our players that is definitely the day to have TW at a much earlier time.

Also maybe the genies should be disable during TW - I have a high speed brand new gaming pc so it doesnt effect me much when we get 160 players in one area for TW, but for others it does, so maybe During TW the genie goes away til after war.
  • bowan
    bowan Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    an undead race : the undead are skeleton and have skeleton wings.thay are sprits that are stuck in this world damed to make up for thar past sins.thay are of both male and female and have only one class witch is necromancer! necromancers are vary powerful dark wizerds.necromances can cast spell useing aney wapon thay cuose equll t the damage shown o wapon if a magical wapon is used to cast the spell it is equll to the both amonts added togather.

the roge race : he roge race is a mix betwen he untamed an the elf. in witch thay have simaller featchers such as thay are wide and bullkey like the nutamed aswall as short like the elf and tha have fury wings.

Dworf race: you guyshave a human an elfand untamed but no Dworf why?

anyways the dworf is short and fat thay have longbeards this gos for both male and female.(sorry girls in old lore dworfen weman had longer beards than the males it is sade that the males needd some thing to holed on to lol )dworfs use havey wapons suchas axes, clubs and hammers.dworfs can be all class's and have vary strong magic but thay do not know thay have it .aswal Dworfs are skilled in makeing wapons and armors.

sorry if i spelled things wrang i have bad spelling!

wall that wus easy i could go on if i wanted to but i am good.

this is bowan saying stay high and ceap playing
  • Lessein - Sanctuary
    Lessein - Sanctuary Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    to make venos more fair - srsly being able to heal and restore mp with skills is more of a cleric thing dont you think?
  • rathofdemise
    rathofdemise Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    i got a idea fix the rebirths
  • Lessein - Sanctuary
    Lessein - Sanctuary Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Okay then here's a more realistic suggestion.
    Have a limit on catshop density!

I dont think anybody can strole through west archosaur without feeling the lag!
    and its because there are dozens and dozens of catshops piled up next to each other.

Even with best performance on i hate going into west arch.
    And when the server goes down for a second, and all the afk catshops dont turn back on, everybody, and i mean everybody finds archosaur an easier place to be.

Maybe limit each m^2 to 1 catshop? well i dunno :P but some sort of limit should be imposed!
This discussion has been closed.